Hmm, I was wondering...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tsure
When you are banned from good 'ol KMC, what does the screen look like when you return to the site. It is a big message that says, "You're banned" or what?

Problem_Child
you just cant get in your password doesnt work for forever how long

Tsure
So, it possible to still view everything like before, just can't login?

Darth Extecute
I'm guessing it's like any other places.. "Your account is restricted" and depending on if it's perm or temp it says different stuff after that..

Tattoo
Originally posted by Problem_Child
you just cant get in your password doesnt work for forever how long

No, you get an error box saying that you have been banned from the forums, and it gives the reason why. You can't see anything until your ban is lifted, unless you use a proxy.

Tsure
I've never been banned in my two years of dedication and the thought crossed my mind a time or two.

The Grey Fox
I know somebody who was banned several times, the screen shows a box saying "You have been banned. Reason: (e.g. Sock), and you can't do shit apart from stare there... inanely.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I know somebody who was banned several times, the screen shows a box saying "You have been banned. Reason: (e.g. Sock), and you can't do shit apart from stare there... inanely.

Proxy.

And, I've been Perm Banned once...

Jack Harkness
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Proxy.

And, I've been Perm Banned once... You came back? huh

Barker
I had a dream I was temp banned for 18 days last night. herbnone

~Flamboyant~
Originally posted by Tattoo
No, you get an error box saying that you have been banned from the forums, and it gives the reason why. You can't see anything until your ban is lifted, unless you use a proxy. Yeah. That's what happened to me when I was temp banned for fourteen days for bumping an old thread in the GDF.

Tsure
Originally posted by Barker
I had a dream I was temp banned for 18 days last night. herbnone I bet it twas awful.Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
Yeah. That's what happened to me when I was temp banned for fourteen days for bumping an old thread in the GDF. Banned for that? FTW

Barker
Originally posted by Tsure
I bet it twas awful.
Twas.

Jack Harkness
Twas your own fault.

Tsure
He dreams too much.no expression

Leo.M
You can still see post (just not attached pictures) with proxy or just clearing ALL your cookies. smile

Rogue Jedi
When you are banned from good 'ol KMC, what does the screen look like when you return to the site. It is a big message that says, "You're banned" or what? the word loser appears in giant pink font.

Ultimate Hulk43
I got banned for a year & it had it listed how many days it'd be before the ban would be lifted & what I was banned for.

JesusTheChrist
No, you get an error box saying that you have been banned from the forums, and it gives the reason why. You can't see anything until your ban is lifted, unless you use a proxy.

*Cough*Bull*Cough*

Da Rev
Never been banned, so I wouldn't know.

InnerRise
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
Yeah. That's what happened to me when I was temp banned for fourteen days for bumping an old thread in the GDF. Dayum. ermm

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
I have never even been close to being banned.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I have never even been close to being banned. no expression

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by InnerRise
no expression

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... wink

InnerRise
wink noneno

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
noneno

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... confused

InnerRise
confused Me Knows All.

nono

Anata wa wakarimaus ka.....

Strangelove
Originally posted by Da Rev
Never been banned, so I wouldn't know.

Rogue Jedi
Me Knows All.

nono

Anata wa wakarimaus ka..... if you say so. I like the Wu tang clan.

InnerRise
if you say so. I like the Wu tang clan. shrug

anata wa wak

Vathu
When you are banned from good 'ol KMC, what does the screen look like when you return to the site. It is a big message that says, "You're banned" or what?

Maybe it comes up as a small interweb chat room with Cheetah girl.

Bardock42
No, you get an error box saying that you have been banned from the forums, and it gives the reason why. You can't see anything until your ban is lifted, unless you use a proxy. You can of course just log out....

Vathu
I think I got banned once. But it was before they brought forth the Cheetah girl chat room ban feature. ermmnone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.