Akuma vs Kazuya Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Kazuya Mishima is now the Chairman of the G-Corporation, while his estranged son Jin Kazama is now the boss of the Mishima Financial Empire.

They are both holders of the Devil Gene, but even that won't be enough. They need the Ultimate Power in order to eliminate their rival once and for all (what is it with videogames and dysfunctional families?):

The Murderous Intent, better known as the Satsui no Hadou, or Dark Hadou.

The Chinese assassin Gen once had it, but he would be of no use, since he had finally succumbed to cancer. The wandering Ansatsuken fighter Ryu had rejected it.

Only one person remained as to having the Dark Hadou: The Dark Master of the Fists, Akuma.

Father and son come to a temporary truce and decide to search for the elusive fighter. Jin finds him first, but falls to the Instant Hell Murder.

While Lee Chaolan takes over the MFE, Kazuya finds a lead on Akuma: Goutenkou Island. Kazuya, along with a squad of defected Tekken Force members, invade Akuma's lair.

One Continent-Destroying Vajira Slash later, the Tekken Force is in the same state as Jin. Only Kazuya remains as Akuma advances on him.

"You came all this way to die?" Akuma asked.

Kazuya grunts. "I want your Dark Hadou. I will have it...one way or another."

Akuma's aura flares up around him. Even Kazuya has to shield his eyes as Akuma goes into his horse stance.

"To challenge me is to challenge death!" Akuma says.

"I died once before," Kazuya replied. "Now it's your turn."

Round One: Normal Akuma and Kazuya

Round Two: Shin Akuma (handicaps lifted) and Devil Kazuya

Superboy Prime
Good intro...although kazuya would just betray Jin before they even made it to Gouki.

As far as Kazuya and Gouki...Gouki beats him. I love Kazuya...but Gouki is simply a couple of leagues above him.

Devil Kazuya & Shin Gouki has the same outcome IMO.

StyleTime
Akuma beats him just he did Heihachi in the other thread.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by StyleTime
Akuma beats him just he did Heihachi in the other thread.

Agreed.

Shin Akuma should be on another tier. He is pretty much sub-darkstalker.

Guilty Gear
I don't know the reason as to why Snafu makes a thread where he knows who would win. It's either that he's drunk as usual when he made it or that he made it simply for spite.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
I don't know the reason as to why Snafu makes a thread where he knows who would win. It's either that he's drunk as usual when he made it or that he made it simply for spite.

It's obvious who wins. I agree about the spite.

FortressXRuler
This fight was already decided in the intro. Gouki wins.

Snafu the Great

I am very much sober. And don't patronize me for the threads I make. If you don't like my threads, saves us all the headache and don't read them.

FortressXRuler
Ugh, it burns us. This is where it begins. save us all the headache and please don't start.

ThoraxeRMG
Akuma wins both.

FortressXRuler
Awesome sig pic Gears. cool

Sado22
It'd be fairer if it was normal Akuma VS Devil Kazuya.

I think Devil would defeat NORMAL Akuma but will go down against Akuma.

~Sado
P.S. My intros pwn your intros snafu smokin'

Darkstorm Zero
I'm not too sure about that Sado... It's very difficultto guage that when Normal Akuma can do all the uber stuff he's done.

But, I think the thread here is well and truly decided.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.