would you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brightlights
Last night my friends and I were discussing whether or not we'd ever do something disgusting or crazy for a large sum of money, like on fear factor. I'm honestly not sure if I would or not, I guess it really depends on the situation. Then my boyfriend thinks that shows like Jackass are hilarious, and I think those people are just flat out crazy, putting themselves into those dangerous/risky situations. Some people are even willing to do things for free, like the guys in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=YKT7RxARbxM
Would you ever do something gross/dangerous/etc for a large amount of money?

vivando-loca
probably not.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
No thanks

exanda kane

justdecent

exanda kane
Doing the stuff Steve-O does is just bad taste; I'd hack some of the Johnny Knoxville stuff though, like the Tidal Wave, which just looked fun in all fairness.

dadudemon
Originally posted by brightlights
Last night my friends and I were discussing whether or not we'd ever do something disgusting or crazy for a large sum of money, like on fear factor. I'm honestly not sure if I would or not, I guess it really depends on the situation. Then my boyfriend thinks that shows like Jackass are hilarious, and I think those people are just flat out crazy, putting themselves into those dangerous/risky situations. Some people are even willing to do things for free, like the guys in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=YKT7RxARbxM
Would you ever do something gross/dangerous/etc for a large amount of money?

Yes I would. I would do just about everything seen on fear factor. There was on episode on fear factor that I probably would have been able to win...It is the one where they had to shot a slingshot at some glass and the glass had a number on it...whatever number they broke with the slingshot...they had to drink a glass of liquified pig liver after eating meal worm cereal. It is not the food that they ate that I couln't do...it is the fact that I wouldn't be able to eat all of that at once without puking...I have a wittle tummy *shy*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.