Solar/Takion/Thanos vs. Well Fed Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Three have one hour prep. Only battle strats and plans. Thanos only gets to bring one defensive Item of prep or one Offensive Item that he already owns. nothing that he's used that is no longer in existance, I.E. The Ig, or the Heart. Can the three beat Galactus?

starlock
Team for the win

I can think of alot of items Thanos could prep,he has fought galactus and has knowledge of him,with the team i say they win the majority

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The Three have one hour prep. Only battle strats and plans. Thanos only gets to bring one defensive Item of prep or one Offensive Item that he already owns. nothing that he's used that is no longer in existance, I.E. The Ig, or the Heart. Can the three beat Galactus?

Solar is powerful

Darth_Erebus2
Galactus vaporizes these fleas

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2
Galactus vaporizes these fleas

Fleas?

quanchi112
team kills galactus

Endless Mike
Solar created two universes, didn't he?

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Solar created two universes, didn't he?

Solar was impressive

Utrigita
I wouldn't see nore Takion nore Thanos as a serious thread to Galactus even though they have been given prep time.

But Solar I know practically nothing about nother then he isn't a character from marvel nore dc wasn't he from Gold Key Comic ore something like that???.

But if I count him out IMO Galactus wins this.

Endless Mike
Solar was originally a Gold Key property but was bought by Valiant.

golem370
How bad off was Galactus after Thanos droped that Planet on top of that other planet which also fell on Galactus,Hunger & Galactus' ship that Pip but those explosives on.

Utrigita
Originally posted by golem370
How bad off Galactus after Thanos droped that Planet on top of that other planet which it also fell on Galactus,Hunger & Galactus' ship with explosives.

Don't quiet understand this confused

But actually quiet funny that it hurted him concideret that he in the same comic previously teleported into a sun that was going nova without getting hurt.

Utrigita
Solar was originally a Gold Key property but was bought by Valiant.

Okay thanks what can he do???

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Utrigita
Okay thanks what can he do???

At first typical stuff like flight, super speed, transforming his body into different forms of energy, matter transmutation and energy manipulation, but he eventually gains/discovers super high cosmic powers like universe creation/destruction, multiverse altering, high level reality warping, etc.

Utrigita
At first typical stuff like flight, super speed, transforming his body into different forms of energy, matter transmutation and energy manipulation, but he eventually gains/discovers super high cosmic powers like universe creation/destruction, multiverse altering, high level reality warping, etc.

okaaaay which version are being used the first ore the second.

First one Galactus defeats the team

The Second Galactus get stomped into Oblivon.

Unless (tha classic statement) does he have the UN eek!

llagrok
Could someone direct me to a couple of comics involving Takion and Solar?

Utrigita
Takion I believe has a respect thread, Solar can't help you know anything as you can see yourself.

cyber tuff guy!
Solar Man of the Atom. You can pick them up cheap on Ebay from the Jim Shooter early nineties Valiant stuff. Gold Key did the original in the 60's Dr Solar. Malibu did an O.K. version at the turn of the millenium.

Galan007
Solar solos.

Gecko4lif
Big G stomps depending on how well fed he is

guy222
Solar FTW

Galan007
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Big G stomps depending on how well fed he is laughing

Estacado
Big G stomps depending on how well fed he is
He has just eaten 3 Texas Double Whoppers.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Estacado
He has just eaten 3 Texas Double Whoppers.

Big G uses solar's corpse to wipe wink

Galan007
Big G uses solar's corpse to wipe wink laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.