Kasumi and Ayane V.S. Hibana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lazy MFer
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/7444/hibana29xi.jpg

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/2004/02/12/h-103_21242_20040212kasumi.jpg.jpghttp://www.planetdoa.com/gallery/fanart/warhawk_ayane17.jpg

Who takes it?

Sandai Kitetsu
Spite, Hibana wins.

Superboy Prime
The 3 of them should just make out for our sake...Also who is Hibana and which game is she from and what is she capable of?

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
The 3 of them should just make out for our sake...Also who is Hibana and which game is she from?

Nightshade, man she has a fatty to die for in that game.

Lazy MFer
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Spite, Hibana wins. How?

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
How?
Dude, she speed blitz the hell out of them that's how.

Lazy MFer
Well, she does turn into blur, so fast she can run through people with out killing them and that's in game, but still Ayane and Kasumi are a deadly duo.

Guilty Gear
Kasumi has a move where she runs through her opponent without killing them in DOA4. I don't see how Hibana would win when Kasumi and Ayane are fighting her at the same time. She's still damn hot though.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Kasumi has a move where she runs through her opponent without killing them in DOA4.

That's the same as what I just posted. Hibana can perform speed dashes anywhere frequently.

I don't see how Hibana would win when Kasumi and Ayane are fighting her at the same time.

She blitzes them or uses high level area effecting ninpo.

Sandai Kitetsu
Now that I think about it, her blitz's are not too far from what Hayabusa can do. Maybe team does win.

FortressXRuler
My cousins stole the room to look at those girls. Hibana wins anyway.

Who else?
Hibana takes this but it wont be easy.

She is like Hayabusa with the TDS but only, she has on plot device attached. All her powers are all her.

Not to mention she can basically fly and is strong enough to bust through solid steel doors.

Guilty Gear
Hayabusa and Kasumi's speed blitzes are not the different. Heck she even has one where she rushes the opponent off the wall like Ryu.

Who else?
Hayabusa and Kasumi's speed blitzes are not the different. Heck she even has one where she rushes the opponent off the wall like Ryu. Unlike them though, Hibana can do her's instantly and VERY rapidly. She can run circles around them, literaly

Guilty Gear
Actually, I've seen her blitzes in the video and they are not instant or faster than Kasumi's/Hayabusa's. Kasumi and Hayabusa can also teleport. I'm assuming Hibana has that ability as well.

Sandai Kitetsu
When has Kasumi blitzed on par with hayabusa?

Guilty Gear
IXWHTfp9nQoWatch the Kasumi and Ayane fight.

Also, I'm fed up with the bullshit about the TDS being a plot device which obviously is not. Let's investigate a couple of things:

1. Is there anything confirming that the Vigoor Emperor is invulnerable to everything but the TDS? No.

2. Is there anything confirming that the TDS only works on the Vigoor Emperor? Hell no.

Now whoever came up with these assumptions must've had there heads up their anuses as usual.

Sandai Kitetsu
IXWHTfp9nQoWatch the Kasumi and Ayane fight.

That's not on par with hayabusa.

Also, I'm fed up with the bullshit about the TDS being a plot device which obviously is not. Let's investigate a couple of things:

1. Is there anything confirming that the Vigoor Emperor is invulnerable to everything but the TDS? No.

2. Is there anything confirming that the TDS only works on the Vigoor Emperor? Hell no.

Now whoever came up with these assumptions must've had there heads up their anuses as usual.

That's not what makes it a plot device.

lightness
ayane/kasumi can keep up with hibana's speed. they dont move that fast in gameplay because mechanics would make it less realistic and deep. ryu was around blur speed in ninja gaiden and i'm sure ayane/kasumi would be if they had their own action game

i don't think hibana would stand much of a chance alone though she'd put up a good fight if it was 1on1. match hibana with hsui and we've got a nice 4way fight

ayane's ninpo shown in doa4 is more deadly though she takes more time to chant. kasumi's is fast but less deadly

StyleTime
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Now that I think about it, her blitz's are not too far from what Hayabusa can do. Maybe team does win.
I was actually about to say this but you beat me to it.

One on one, I think Hibana may be able to overcome either sister. As a team though, I see them taking it.

However, Hibana is still impressive.

As for Kasumi speed, she can apparantly launch her self in "beam of light form" at will as we see in her new DOA4 grab. She just prefers to do it in attacks. Traveling that way would be pointless when you can teleport.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.