Alpha-125 VS Hibana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lazy MFer
Who wins?

Sandai Kitetsu
Hibana.

Lazy MFer
Still?

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
Still?
9QHDZ2n3M9Y

She's virtually a meta-human.

Guilty Gear
Again, cut the making of threads involving a character there's little to no information about. For all we know Hibana's attack may not have an effect on her/it whatsoever.

Sandai Kitetsu
That's ironic because I could say the same about every character in versus.

Guilty Gear
Uh, no, since there are characters who have known weaknesses. Alpha has none.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Uh, no, since there are characters who have known weaknesses. Alpha has none.
Bullshit, every character has a weakenss.

FortressXRuler
Hibana takes the fight.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Bullshit, every character has a weakenss. Read again. I said no known weakness. Do you know a weakness of Alpha you'd like to mention?

Sandai Kitetsu
Read again. I said no known weakness. Do you know a weakness of Alpha you'd like to mention?
Please show me where it states that she has no known weakeness. Because Alpha is becoming the new kain while Ayane is becoming the new Akuma.

Guilty Gear
I've no need to do that. Nothing was shown fazing her or doing anything to her. She showed no sign of fatigue. And nothing states that there is a weakness of her as of this point. What does this mean? She has no known weakness that's what.

Sandai Kitetsu
I've no need to do that. Nothing was shown fazing her or doing anything to her. She showed no sign of fatigue. And nothing states that there is a weakness of her as of this point. What does this mean? She has no known weakness that's what.

So, that means she has no weakness? I guess the same can be said for Hiehachi and Gouki, right?

Superboy Prime
By the way...It's Alpha-152 not 125.

And...Ayane will never become the next Gouki. Her feats will not grant her the level of overhype Gouki could get with his.

Superboy Prime
So, that means she has no weakness? I guess the same can be said for Hiehachi and Gouki, right?

Cliffs > Mishimas. dur

Sandai Kitetsu
Her hype is rivaling Gouki, which is sad.

FortressXRuler
Well, since her basic structure and style copies that of Kasumi, she/it might have some of the same weaknessess as Kasumi.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Cliffs > Mishimas. dur

Mishima's>> Raveen

Superboy Prime
Her hype is rivaling Gouki, which is sad.

The day I see Ayane being matched with Trance Kuja is the day I will agree her hype is rivaling Gouki.

*Now realizes someone will make that thread just to spite him.*

Superboy Prime
Mishima's>> Raveen

Jin >>>>>>>>>> Mishima's.

Touche!

Sandai Kitetsu
Jin >>>>>>>>>> Mishima's.

Touche!

You win

Who else?
By the way...It's Alpha-152 not 125.

laughing

I was wondering about that. I thought it was another version that I didn't know about.

Guilty Gear
So, that means she has no weakness? I guess the same can be said for Hiehachi and Gouki, right? Is it really that hard for you dude? Nowhere did I say she doesn't have a weakness. Most likely she does have one or a few, but we do not know what those are yet, hence why I said threads involving the character should stop.

Heihachi and Gouki...Heihachi has been KO'd on a number of occasions. Akuma lost to Ryu at one point if I'm not mistaken, which means Ryu's blows can hurt him. Logically speaking attacks of higher magnitudes would hurt Akuma as well.

Nothing was shown fazing Alpha let alone damaging it, which is the reason why she shouldn't be included in threads until we find out her weakness. Get it?

Superboy Prime
Is it really that hard for you dude? Nowhere did I say she doesn't have a weakness. Most likely she does have one or a few, but we do not know what those are yet, hence why I said threads involving the character should stop.

Heihachi and Gouki...Heihachi has been KO'd on a number of occasions. Akuma lost to Ryu at one point if I'm not mistaken, which means Ryu's blows can hurt him. Logically speaking attacks of higher magnitudes would hurt Akuma as well.

Nothing was shown fazing Alpha let alone damaging it, which is the reason why she shouldn't be included in threads until we find out her weakness. Get it?

Alpha-152 can parry blades with her hand. She is even faster than Kasumi...to the point Alpha-152 just blitzes the player. Her teleportation is the best teleportation in the DOAverse. That's all we can conclude about Alpha-152.

Guilty Gear
Alpha-152 can parry blades with her hand. She is even faster than Kasumi...to the point Alpha-152 just blitzes the player. Her teleportation is the best teleportation in the DOAverse. That's all we can conclude about Alpha-152. Exactly. Now notice how in every thread she was put in she was losing to her opponent, when no one as of this point knows what or what doesn't affect her. Nice...

Who else?
Hibana is like Strider. She can can take on planet wrecking beings with no plot device, just her trusty blade.

I don't see ALPHA-152 taking this, she stalemated Kasumi after all despite having "no weakness" as people claim, IMO, if she was invincible, she shoulda killed Kasumi.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Who else?
Hibana is like Strider. She can can take on planet wrecking beings with no plot device, just her trusty blade.

I don't see ALPHA-152 taking this.

Taking on planet busters with just a trusty blade is lamer than having a plot device IMO.

Does her trusty blade have any special properties? Because if not Alpha-152 can parry it...and stretching it she wouldn't even feel it.

Nevermind I won't even bother trying to discuss Alpha-152 with that little I have.

Guilty Gear

I don't see ALPHA-152 taking this. Then let's see...I don't know of anyone who defeat beings of that caliber with a plot device...nope.

Who else?

I don't see ALPHA-152 taking this, she stalemated Kasumi after all despite having "no weakness" as people claim, IMO, if she was invincible, she shoulda killed Kasumi.

Superboy Prime
Having "no weakness" does not equal being invincible. Not in the very least.

By the way I don't believe Alpha-152 has no weakness. Just saying that if someone has no weakness it does not make them invincible.

Hayabusa himself has stated he has no weakness. That is true but that does not mean he is invincible. It just means there is nothing to exploit for an easy win.

Guilty Gear
Stalemating someone doesn't automatically points out weaknesses. Once again, Alpha showed no sign of fatigue or damage. Why some people keep ignoring this fact is beyond me.

Who else?
If she has no weaknesses she shoulda killed her.

Sandai Kitetsu
Is it really that hard for you dude? Nowhere did I say she doesn't have a weakness. Most likely she does have one or a few, but we do not know what those are yet, hence why I said threads involving the character should stop.

Not demonstrating a lose does not mean you cannot lose. Nowhere does it say she has no known weakeness's. That's just your conjecture.

Gouki's only been KO'ed once, dude. Which is my point, if that KO never happened does that mean he has no weaknesses?

She only parried Kasumi's blade with her hands, your acting like she was hit by everything in the DOA-verse.

Superboy Prime
If she has no weaknesses she shoulda killed her.

No.

Guilty Gear
Not demonstrating a lose does not mean you cannot lose.You're saying that I said or meant that? Since I have not.
Nowhere does it say she has no none weakeness's. That's just your conjecture.If you can point out a weakness for her before you say Hibana wins that would be nice.
Gouki's only been KO'ed once.So we know characters who can beat him then.
She only parried a blade with her hands, your acting like she was hit by everything in the DOAverse. No, don't make false assumptions. I'm simply saying there is no information confirming that she has a weakness, unless you can prove me wrong in which case you can't.

Sandai Kitetsu
You're saying that I said or meant that? Since I have not.

Your implying it, but if I'm wrong than tell me why you believe she has no known weaknesses.

If you can point out a weakness for her before you say Hibana wins that would be nice.

The burden of proof is on you since you made the claim that she has no known weakness. I'm still waiting for you to substantiate it.

No, don't make false assumptions. I'm simply saying there is no information confirming that she has a weakness, unless you can prove me wrong in which case you can't.

Why would we have to confirm a weakness? Your claiming she has no known weakenesses because of what exactly?

Superboy Prime
...Can anyone please tell me the properties of Hibana's blade? If it's a regular blade she won't be doing much with it.

Sandai Kitetsu
...Can anyone please tell me the properties of Hibana's blade? If it's a regular blade she won't be doing much with it.

It drains the opponent's life force.

Superboy Prime
Hot!

How does that work though? Does it drain life force on hit? Or can she just drain lifeforce with it without making contact with the victim? Does she take it after the victim is beaten?

Guilty Gear
Your implying it, but if I'm wrong than tell me why you believe she has no known weaknesses.Yeah you're still not getting what I've been saying from the start. We don't know a weakness of Alpha, which is my point.
The burden of proof is on you since you made the claim that she has no weakness. I'm still waiting for you to substantiate it.Kindly quote me saying that and I'll get back to you. I know what I've been saying and you are yet again making BULLSHIT assumptions. She has no known weakness as far as we know, so why are you going on about saying she'll lose to this character etc.?
Why would we have to confirm a weakness?I'm saying we should not make threads involving her until we are sure of a weakness. Now is it so hard to not make a thread involving the character until then?
Your claiming she has no known weakenesses because of what exactly? Obviously, it's because she doesn't have a known weakness. Kind of the reason why I've been asking you to point out one.

lightness

it can glow and get stronger while killing ppl really fast. no real special properties mentioned in the story though.

Sandai Kitetsu
Yeah you're still not getting what I've been saying from the start. We don't know a weakness of Alpha, which is my point.

She's susceptible to any form of damage until she proves invulnerability to said damage. Your assuming a negative here I.E. that she is not susceptible to a certain kind of damage unless proven so. How did you form that logic, what eveidence do you have to support it xeno?

Kindly quote me saying that and I'll get back to you. I know what I've been saying and you are yet again making BULLSHIT assumptions. She has no known weakness as far as we know, so why are you going on about saying she'll lose to this character etc.?

Quote you, sure:

You're making one big Logic fallacy, mane. How did you come to the conclusion that because she's not demonstrating weakenss she has no known weakness?

I'm saying we should not make threads involving her until we are sure of a weakness. Now is it so hard to not make a thread involving the character until then?
Obviously, it's because she doesn't have a known weakness. Kind of the reason why I've been asking you to point out one.

Again, not demonstrating a weakness does not mean she has no known weakness.

Your argument is one big Non-Sequiter.

Guilty Gear
emoemuashtar edited his post so some of my responses may seem a bit wierd. Anyway emp, why are you asking me to prove something that is obvious? Do you or any of us know a weakness for Alpha? No we do not. Maybe the creators do but we do not know. In addition you from the start said Hibana would win so, I'd like to her your argument as to why Hibana wins. Say what will affect/hurt Alpha and cause her to lose so as to entertain me.

lightness
can alpha survive the fireball ninpo attack

Sandai Kitetsu
emoemuashtar edited his post so some of my responses may seem a bit wierd. Anyway emp, why are you asking me to prove something that is obvious?

Because your making a Logic Fallacy. "Alpha does not demonstrate any relative weakeness in her fight with Kasumi therefore she has no known weakeness."

It could be because Kasumi did not make her reach her upper limit.

Do you or any of us know a weakness for Alpha? No we do not. Maybe the creators do but we do not know. In addition you from the start said Hibana would win so, I'd like to her your argument as to why Hibana wins. Say what will affect/hurt Alpha and cause her to lose so as to entertain me.

Your assuming a negative I.E. she's invulnerable because in her fight with Kasumi she was not losing. Again, Bad Logic.

Are we to assume that if a character does not demonstrate a weakeness to a certain type of damage they are immune to it?

Superboy Prime

Guilty Gear
laughing Alright. Whatever now, explain to me what would affect Alpha in this match. You must know this already correct?

Sandai Kitetsu
Okay, please display what immunity has alpha displayed.

Guilty Gear
I think I'll not. You said Hibana wins from the start and now it's your turn to explain. Hey, I'm going to take back all that I've said so I've no need to explain anything. You do, unless you're taking back your statement saying Hibana wins.

FortressXRuler
Ugh, it burns us. Alpha shouldn't be overrated. Hibana wins.

Guilty Gear
Okay I'm done. smile

FortressXRuler
Ugh, it burns us.

Sandai Kitetsu
I think I'll not. You said Hibana wins from the start and now it's your turn to explain. Hey, I'm going to take back all that I've said so I've no need to explain anything. You do, unless you're taking back your statement saying Hibana wins.

Okay, I don't have a problem explaining why I believe hibana wins. But, if you retract your statement you not going to be able to form an argument with it.

Ninpo:

Kaen: She can fire an area effecting concemtrated blast of heat around her. If alpha gets' close, she would eat fire damage.

Fuuga - Hibana can shoot projectiles composed of air. So she could hit Alpha froma distance.

Raiken - Hibana can grant herself a degree of invunerability for a short period of time and increase her speed. This is perfect for rush downs.

Speed: She has super speed and could possibly blitz Alpha. She's fast enough to cut several opponents and finish them off before they can fall apart from lacarations.

Weapons: Electric shuriken that paralyze her opponents, and I believe hse has incendary shurikens as well.

Guilty Gear
You've made a couple of assumptions there. Saying Alpha would take fire damage, etc. are what those are. Don't act like those are facts since well, you've nothing to prove those statements.

Sandai Kitetsu
You've made a couple of assumptions there. Saying Alpha would take fire damage, etc. are what those are. Don't act like those are facts since well, you've nothing to prove those statements.

It's valid until proven otherwise. If you believe she's immune to fire damage, the burden of proof is on you.

Guilty Gear
Lord laughing out loud

Sandai Kitetsu
Lord laughing out loud

I feel the sameway, next thing you claim she's immune from reality warping because she's never demonstrated weakenss to it. Your drawing a conclusion from an unclear premise.

FortressXRuler
Ugh, it burns us. This debate is going nowhere. Someone had best throw some valid info or this debate might be going in an endless circle.

Sandai Kitetsu
I'm just waiting for proof of immunity from alpha supporters.

Guilty Gear
No one made the claim for starters laughing out loud you've nothing but assumptions you've displayed in your post as to how Alpha would lose, and you're acting as if they are facts. I've nothing to say but WOW laughing out loud

Sandai Kitetsu
No one made the claim for starters laughing out loud you've nothing but assumptions you've displayed in your post as to how Hibana would win, and you're saying there are fact. I've nothing to say but WOW laughing out loud

laughing

This is what you said:

Are you denying you made that claim, because it clearly says that because Alpha did not display a weakness she has no known weakness.

So, what are you denying? Your drawing your conclusion based on a premise.

Premis: Alpha showed no weakness

Conclusion: She has no known weakness

Guilty Gear
Not a weakness we know, but she may or may not have a weakness. We won't know until the next DOA. I hope you comprehended that by now. Final post.

Sandai Kitetsu
Not a weakness we know, but she may or may not have a weakness. We won't know until the next DOA. I hope you comprehended that by now. Final post.

That's a conjecture, she could have a penis for all we know. Unless this claim is supported by something other than bad logic it's inadmissable.

Seriously, are we going to assume every character is invincible until we have a check list of weaknesses?

ThoraxeRMG
Everybody loves Alpha-152.

StyleTime
I am firm believer that most any fight involving Alpha-152 should be dubbed "No contest".

P.S. She doesn't have any known weakness. Does that mean she doesn't have any? No. It just means we don't know them.

Sandai Kitetsu
What supports this claim that she has no known weaknesses?

StyleTime
The fact that noone knows any.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by StyleTime
The fact that noone knows any. Seriously...

Sandai Kitetsu
The fact that noone knows any.

That makes absolutely no sense, since when do we assume a character has no weakeness because they have not demonstrated susceptibility to a specific damage?

Can guile survive in the vacuum of space because he hasn't shown otherwise? Infact, why hasn't anybody admitted that this retarded notion originates from Alpha's fight with kasumi because I know it does.

Guilty Gear
Damn you're hopeless.

Sandai Kitetsu
Damn you're hopeless.

Damn your irrational. sad

StyleTime
That makes absolutely no sense, since when do we assume a character has no weakeness because they have not demonstrated susceptibility to a specific damage?

Can guile survive in the vacuum of space because he hasn't shown otherwise? Infact, why hasn't anybody admitted that this retarded notion originates from Alpha's fight with kasumi because I know it does.
You're misinterpreting me. I am saying she literally has no known weaknesses. It doesn't mean she doesn't have any. It simply means we don't know them. Which we don't. I know you are only debating this because you don't want Alpha-152 to end up being thought of as invincible because someone overrated this fact. However, that's not my intent. I'm just saying that we don't know.

No, but Guile needed extra people to help fight Bison. He didn't just show up in his first appearance toying with one of the higher characters and take of unphased. Even still, it's different with Alpha-152. She's not even human.

Sandai Kitetsu
You're misinterpreting me. I am saying she literally has no known weaknesses. It doesn't me she doesn't have any. It simply means we don't know them. Which we don't. I know you are only debating this because you don't want Alpha-152 to end up being thought of as invincible because someone overrated this fact. However, that's not my intent. I'm just saying that we don't know.

I know what your saying, and it makes no sense.
When a character lacks durability feats, we assume their durability is limited. Yet, for Alpha it's the reverse we assume that her status quo is invulnerability and that she might have a weakness. I wouldn't care if she's invulnerbale had her supporters used logic and produced feats.

No, but Guile need extra people to help fight Bison. He didn't just show up in his first appearance toying with one of the higher characters and take of unphased. Even still, it's different with Alpha-152. She's not even human.

So, your reasoning for her having no known weakness is because she withstood the ninja's attacks. Again, That's a logic fallacy.

Guilty Gear
Is it really that hard for you dude? Nowhere did I say she doesn't have a weakness. Most likely she does have one or a few, but we do not know what those are yet.Originally posted by StyleTime
You're misinterpreting me. I am saying she literally has no known weaknesses. It doesn't mean she doesn't have any. It simply means we don't know them. Which we don't.At least we are in agreement.

BlaxicanHydra
Final post.

haermm

Guilty Gear
Change of mind.

BlaxicanHydra
Sure. haermm

ThoraxeRMG
Change of mind.

That is a nice new signature.
Siegfried for the win!

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Sure. haermm dur

BlaxicanHydra
Guilty Gears just comes.

Guilty Gear
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/headbanger.gif

BlaxicanHydra
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/rape1.jpg

And yes, that's my head a cople of years ago.

StyleTime
I know what your saying, and it makes no sense.
When a character lacks durability feats, we assume their durability is limited. Yet, for Alpha it's the reverse we assume that her status quo is invulnerability and that she might have a weakness. I wouldn't care if she's invulnerbale had her supporters used logic and produced feats.

So, your reasoning for her having no known weakness is because she withstood the ninja's attacks. Again, That's a logic fallacy.
No, you don't seem to get it. If you did, you'd know I'm not saying her status quo is invincibility or anything of the like. Again, I'm not supporting her at all. I'm saying it's dumb to use her in debates.

No, my reasoning for her having no known weaknesses is because she has no known weaknessess. It's wholly based in fact.

Sandai Kitetsu
No, you don't seem to get it. If you did, you'd know I'm not saying her status quo is invincibility or anything of the like. Again, I'm not supporting her at all. I'm saying it's dumb to use her in debates.

No, my reasoning for her having no known weaknesses is because she has no known weaknessess. It's wholly based in fact.

I'm not implying you claimed invinciblity, I'm asking for someone to illustrate where this fact originates from. I don't care about her status and I'm not hell bent on seeing her portrayed as a weakling. I just want proof of this fact. How did you come to this conclusion.

Superboy Prime
It's a dick in a box!

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/rape1.jpg

And yes, that's my head a cople of years ago.

Typical of you dude...

Smiling like a true jackass even when you get your head and spine ripped out of your body. You're the ****ing man.

dur

Guilty Gear

No, my reasoning for her having no known weaknesses is because she has no known weaknessess. It's wholly based in fact. http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Emudoesntgetit.jpg

BlaxicanHydra
Old.

TricksterPriest
I don't want to touch this thread, since I never played Nightshade. But I will say this. The burden of proving that your character can win, falls to whoever is arguing for them. Gears has not proved that Alpha 152 is invulnerable, and yes, it does fall to you, Gears, to prove that fire, ice, etc, will not effect her.

I think it was Styletime who said that Alpha-152 should be barred from fights due to lack of information and feats. Co-sign the motion.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Gears has not proved that Alpha 152 is invulnerable, and yes, it does fall to you, Gears, to prove that fire, ice, etc, will not effect her.So you're not the only dumbass in this thread? Please quote me saying she's invulnerable against fire, ice, etc. when you're making shit-filled statements such as this. Only this time do not make an ass of yourself yet again quoting me saying something entirely different.
I think it was Styletime who said that Alpha-152 should be barred from fights due to lack of information and feats. Co-sign the motion. I know for a fact that it was me who stated that as well. In fact I said that more times than anyone else and was the very first to state it.

Sandai Kitetsu
So you're not the only dumbass in this thread? Please quote me saying she's invulnerable against fire, ice, etc. when you're making shit-filled statements such as this. Only this time do not make an ass of yourself yet again quoting me saying something entirely different.
I know for a fact that it was me who stated that as well. In fact I said that more times than anyone else and was the very first to state it.

So, WTF is this?

Sandai Kitetsu
Prove she's immune to fire, hell should I prove that she can survive a confrontation with Living tribunal as well?

Guilty Gear
No seriously, you think that implies that Alpha-152 is invulnerable to fire? In fact it does not. Nothing says that she is or isn't.

Now you made the claim that it would affect her, when it's quite obvious that you don't know this. I am shocked that this so hard for you to understand. You misinterpret virtually any statement anyone makes which is by all means pathetic.

Sandai Kitetsu
No seriously, you think that implies that Alpha-152 is invulnerable to fire? In fact it does not. Nothing says that she is or isn't.

Now you made the claim that it would affect her. I am shocked that this so hard for you to understand. You misinterpret virtually any statement anyone makes which is by all means pathetic.
She either is resistant or is not which I've tried explaining several times already. If she's has feats showing that she is resistant to fire then she's resistant to fre. If she does not have feats that show she's resistant to fire then she is not resistant to fire.

Enough with this proof of a negative nonsense.

StyleTime
I think it was Styletime who said that Alpha-152 should be barred from fights due to lack of information and feats. Co-sign the motion.
thumb up

When she's used, we just wind up in pointless discussions like the one going on now.
I'm not implying you claimed invinciblity, I'm asking for someone to illustrate where this fact originates from. I don't care about her status and I'm not hell bent on seeing her portrayed as a weakling. I just want proof of this fact. How did you come to this conclusion.
I'm not sure what kind of proof you want other than what I've already said. I'm just saying we don't know. Her limit hasn't been shown yet. I'm not exactly sure what else you're looking for here. I'm starting to think this was aimed more at Guilty Gear than me though.

P.S. Damn you Itagaki. Damn you I say!

Sandai Kitetsu
I know we don't know her limit, but ithas been implying that she has resistance to damage because hse has not been shown a weakness.

ThoraxeRMG
If she is so damn resistance, how I beat her ass with Hayate!
XD
Serious, Itagaki is a genius and a jackass at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.