Anti-Monitor v. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
All out battle taking place on planet Earth.

nvrbeenwthagirl
baiting the noobs I see.

King_Mungi
Bait taken..Thanos

*cough*

quanchi112
the thanos hating here is outta control. this thread is beyond spite.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
All right guys this is one of my best v. threads. Please "bump" Thank you.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Bait taken..Thanos

*cough*

durwank

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
All out battle taking place on planet Earth.

I do it smile

Mad Titan loses

Be safe, DLC

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Bait taken..Thanos

*cough*

Thanos loses wink

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112

spite in Thanos' favor, eh. You know you think Thanos whips his ass...admit it.

GGS
The new version of the Anti-Monitor will end up being a chump and reduced to doomsday whipping boy status.

Tyrant
If Thanos can knock Galactus though his ship, and miles away... he can destroy A-M...

Thanos_THOTU

Kutulu
Thanos steals Squirrel Girls' power and whips AM's ass.

Just kidding. Thanos loses of course. laughing

Evil_Ash
anti-monitor conquers multiverse. thanos loses.

quanchi112
this thread is so literally unfair its like saying imperiex prime vs darkseid. even thats a little more fair than this.

Priest
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
anti-monitor conquers multiverse. thanos loses.
Antimonitor failed to to that, where as thanos Succeed.durlaugh
Thanos Wins 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Antimonitor failed to to that, where as thanos Succeed.durlaugh
Thanos Wins 10/10 thanos with the heart would win 11 out of ten times. thats for sure.

golem370
Thanos was able to stop Hunger for awhile with minimum amount of prep

quanchi112
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos was able to stop Hunger for awhile with minimum amount of prep i know...but thanos gets no prep. this thread is spite in the highest order.

Mider999
gasps we agree again GASPS HARD

kevdude
this thread is so literally unfair its like saying imperiex prime vs darkseid. even thats a little more fair than this.

How is that more fair?? imperiex prime actually did what the anti-monitor failed to do wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
How is that more fair?? imperiex prime actually did what the anti-monitor failed to do wink u think imperiex prime could defeat am?

kevdude
u think imperiex prime could defeat am?

Well let me see, he's already restarted the DC Multiverse at least 1 time and he's been shown talking about restarting the entire DC Universe other times as well.. What do you think??

TricksterPriest
Well let me see, he's already restarted the DC Multiverse at least 1 time and he's been shown talking about restarting the entire DC Universe other times as well.. What do you think??

Imperiex gets punked. And there is no possible way for Thanos to prep for the Anti-Monitor. Btw, I don't think getting the heart should count as a prep feat, since Thanos was set up from the beginning. The research is impressive, as is the absorbtion, but actually getting the heart? Thanos was hand-picked by TOAA.

batdude123
LOL @ Imperiex Prime being>>>Anti-Monitor.

Just... no...

kevdude
Is it me or Darkseid took a lot more action during OWAW then in the Crisis?? wacko

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Imperiex gets punked. And there is no possible way for Thanos to prep for the Anti-Monitor. Btw, I don't think getting the heart should count as a prep feat, since Thanos was set up from the beginning. The research is impressive, as is the absorbtion, but actually getting the heart? Thanos was hand-picked by TOAA. anything to disregard a thanos feat. the supreme didnt hand it over to him thanos found it. either way that excuse makes no difference. its like when the spectre killed darksied the source didnt allow it. its like me saying ds would be dead if he wasnt chosen to live by another power other than himself. if the supreme handpicks thanos that doesnt mean thanos will do what he wants. free will. thanos with the heart would curbstomp am. thanos with the ig would also beat him senseless. thanos without prep has no chance and thus this is very unfair. u give thanos prep and look out universe. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Well let me see, he's already restarted the DC Multiverse at least 1 time and he's been shown talking about restarting the entire DC Universe other times as well.. What do you think?? no way is imperiex prime more powerful than am. there is no way. am would beat him down.

guy222
coie wins

current will show up soon

Cogito
Woah woah woah.

Something legendary happened here.

jawdrop

abhilegend
the thanos hating here is outta control. this thread is beyond spite. Originally posted by quanchi112
this thread is so literally unfair its like saying imperiex prime vs darkseid. even thats a little more fair than this. Originally posted by quanchi112
i know...but thanos gets no prep. this thread is spite in the highest order.
anything to disregard a thanos feat. the supreme didnt hand it over to him thanos found it. either way that excuse makes no difference. its like when the spectre killed darksied the source didnt allow it. its like me saying ds would be dead if he wasnt chosen to live by another power other than himself. if the supreme handpicks thanos that doesnt mean thanos will do what he wants. free will. thanos with the heart would curbstomp am. thanos with the ig would also beat him senseless. thanos without prep has no chance and thus this is very unfair. u give thanos prep and look out universe. stick out tongue

What the hell happened here? Did the Thanos prophet abandoned his lord and master? I would never let this betrayal go un-noticed, quan. You abandoned thanos.
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss94/jaybo2099/468_jaw_dropping.gif

Juntai
Uhm... I agree with Quan.. . ?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Juntai
Uhm... I agree with Quan.. . ?
You do? This is really the end of the world.

guy222
quan is da man

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
What the hell happened here? Did the Thanos prophet abandoned his lord and master? I would never let this betrayal go un-noticed, quan. You abandoned thanos.
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss94/jaybo2099/468_jaw_dropping.gif A lot has happened since then. You will notice the no caps style posting of leo's in my first few months on the board.

Thanos definitely beats a guy who can't kill a daxamite, gets run through by Supergirl, Flash, and casually dismissed by Nekron.

Thanos wins.Originally posted by Juntai
Uhm... I agree with Quan.. . ? That was me within my first few months back into comics Thanos definitely takes this.

Look at how powerful he was in Thanos Imperative and then take into consideration how easily Nekron dismissed Anti Monitor. Thanos would break his shell and easily. Permanent death here we come.

-Pr-

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Think puberty and something you said in like the 8th grade and then changing your mind after you've fully matured in the comic multiverse. I can admit when i was wrong but you can't grow as a person when you deny your mistakes.

Estacado
Quanchi has just admitted that he became more stupid since.estahuh

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Quanchi has just admitted that he became more stupid since.estahuh No, I wasn't as knowledgeable as I was back then as I am now. I was wrong back then but am right now.

Estacado
You should make your own forum where you could argue how Thanos beats everyone and if someone disagrees you could just ban him.313

Galan007
Quanchi has just admitted that he became more stupid since.estahuh laughing out loud

abhilegend
A lot has happened since then. You will notice the no caps style posting of leo's in my first few months on the board.

Thanos definitely beats a guy who can't kill a daxamite, gets run through by Supergirl, Flash, and casually dismissed by Nekron.

Thanos wins. That was me within my first few months back into comics Thanos definitely takes this.

Look at how powerful he was in Thanos Imperative and then take into consideration how easily Nekron dismissed Anti Monitor. Thanos would break his shell and easily. Permanent death here we come.
Nope. No dodging. You admitted this was spite thus broke your vow of never claiming "thanos loses". Once the trust is gone, its gone. I would hold you guilty of betraying your deity thanos quan.
Edit:I just found out that you admitted that thanos loses to darkseid in a battlezone with some poster nvr. That's it quan, you are no longer pure. Your innocence is lost.

-Pr-
Think puberty and something you said in like the 8th grade and then changing your mind after you've fully matured in the comic multiverse. I can admit when i was wrong but you can't grow as a person when you deny your mistakes.

Quanchi has just admitted that he became more stupid since.estahuh

quanchi112
Nope. No dodging. You admitted this was spite thus broke your vow of never claiming "thanos loses". Once the trust is gone, its gone. I would hold you guilty of betraying your deity thanos quan.
Edit:I just found out that you admitted that thanos loses to darkseid in a battlezone with some poster nvr. That's it quan, you are no longer pure. Your innocence is lost. Misinformation, misinformation, misinformation.

I never once vowed Thanos never loses. People claim I am biased but this thread is further proof I never was. This was a few months in and I incorrectly admitted he lost before I became more knowledgeable. The point is I admitted it early on so I am like I have always said I am 100 percent objective.

I have never been a fanboy and I detest any implications of bias. I am objective and give my opinion. People become obsessed and then derail threads asking questions not pertaining to the threads.

Just found out. Suspicious behavior but it's inaccurate. I won the battlezone. Desaad a known Darkseid/new gods fan agrees I won. One of the judges admitted no matter what was aid he believed Darkseid won so a biased judge. The whole battlezone took place a few months in anyways.

I handily won back then but personal bias is hard to overcome in the eyes of people. This is all off topic though I believe now knowing what I know now Thanos wins and handily.

abhilegend
Misinformation, misinformation, misinformation.

I never once vowed Thanos never loses. People claim I am biased but this thread is further proof I never was. This was a few months in and I incorrectly admitted he lost before I became more knowledgeable. The point is I admitted it early on so I am like I have always said I am 100 percent objective.

I have never been a fanboy and I detest any implications of bias. I am objective and give my opinion. People become obsessed and then derail threads asking questions not pertaining to the threads.

Just found out. Suspicious behavior but it's inaccurate. I won the battlezone. Desaad a known Darkseid/new gods fan agrees I won. One of the judges admitted no matter what was aid he believed Darkseid won so a biased judge. The whole battlezone took place a few months in anyways.

I handily won back then but personal bias is hard to overcome in the eyes of people. This is all off topic though I believe now knowing what I know now Thanos wins and handily.
No, you lost. That's all that matters. You can blame everyone all you want. That's not gonna change anything. You're just flip-flopping now.

quanchi112
No, you lost. That's all that matters. You can blame everyone all you want. That's not gonna change anything. You're just flip-flopping now. You said I admitted I lost that's a lie. Either you don't know what the words you are using mean or you are just trying to get arise out of me. No, I am not. This is three months or so in from a long hiatus away from comics. I never once stated Thanos can never lose. Ever. Another lie.

If you are going to try to instigate me do it better you're bad at this.

As it stands now and the mountain of knowledge I have acquired on top of Thanos' latest upgrade there is no way Anti Monitor can beat him.

Cogito
Look at how powerful he was in Thanos Imperative and then take into consideration how easily Nekron dismissed Anti Monitor.

Your earlier self apparently knew better than to compare apples and oranges.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Your earlier self apparently knew better than to compare apples and oranges. If someone more powerful than Nekron can casually dismiss him Thanos should have an easier time imo.

Cogito
If someone more powerful than Nekron can casually dismiss him Thanos should have an easier time imo.

Yeah...Thanos is not more powerful than Nekron.

Also, that AM was obviously at his weakest after being previously defeated and imprisoned.

quanchi112
Yeah...Thanos is not more powerful than Nekron.

Also, that AM was obviously at his weakest after being previously defeated and imprisoned. By leaps and bounds.

Am's strongest was due to the heroes amp in coie. Am wasn't weakened at all during blackest night.

This thread isn't about Thanos beating Nekron's ass it's about him beating Anti Monitor's.

abhilegend
You said I admitted I lost that's a lie. Either you don't know what the words you are using mean or you are just trying to get arise out of me. No, I am not. This is three months or so in from a long hiatus away from comics. I never once stated Thanos can never lose. Ever. Another lie.

If you are going to try to instigate me do it better you're bad at this.

As it stands now and the mountain of knowledge I have acquired on top of Thanos' latest upgrade there is no way Anti Monitor can beat him.
Lulz. Anti-monitor stomps.

quanchi112
Lulz. Anti-monitor stomps. Based on what ?

abhilegend
Based on what ?
My opinion which actually matters.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Anti Monitor can't kill Thanos.. but would blast the ever loving shit out of him temp killing him over and over...

quanchi112
My opinion which actually matters. Your opinion isn't a debating point. I don't even know who you are you may think you matter but most delusional people do. Thanos is immune to death and too powerful for him.

abhilegend
Your opinion isn't a debating point. I don't even know who you are you may think you matter but most delusional people do. Thanos is immune to death and too powerful for him.
Lulz at you calling me delusional. This conversation is over. Anti monitor stomps.

quanchi112
Lulz at you calling me delusional. This conversation is over. Anti monitor stomps. Then let's debate why you believe he stomps. That's how debating works it doesn't work by saying someone stomps without providing any evidence as to why you believe a certain way.

abhilegend
Then let's debate why you believe he stomps. That's how debating works it doesn't work by saying someone stomps without providing any evidence as to why you believe a certain way.
What's here to debate? Anti monitor crushes thanos like a bug.

quanchi112
What's here to debate? Anti monitor crushes thanos like a bug. Based on what evidence ?

Cogito
Am's strongest was due to the heroes amp in coie. Am wasn't weakened at all during blackest night.

You don't think someone who had a planet/power battery bashed over his head, who was run through and BFR'd into space, and whose body was literally just moments before a power battery for the billions of Black Lanters was at all in a weakened state?

This thread isn't about Thanos beating Nekron's ass it's about him beating Anti Monitor's.

Convenient way to dodge something you brought up, isn't it?

quanchi112
You don't think someone who had a planet/power battery bashed over his head, who was run through and BFR'd into space, and whose body was literally just moments before a power battery for the billions of Black Lanters was at all in a weakened state?

Convenient way to dodge something you brought up, isn't it? His image looked completely fine he wasn't used anymore as Nekron's amp. If he wasn't stated as weakened then he wasn't weakened.

I will argue it in the appropriate thread Nekron was amped though the entire saga until the end in which he was defeated.

Cogito
His image looked completely fine he wasn't used anymore as Nekron's amp. If he wasn't stated as weakened then he wasn't weakened.
So, every time someone is weakened it has to explicitly say so on panel for you to believe it? What then, you're going to want the writer to give percentages?

*Uh..yeah...Galactus hasn't eaten for a while and he's around, oh I'd say 32.8% strength - Stan Lee

Gimme a break.

I will argue it in the appropriate thread Nekron was amped though the entire saga until the end in which he was defeated.
This is the appropriate thread, as you're using this particular example as evidence against AM.

iceman24567
LOL AM stomps its a non fight

guy222
thanos does lose

iceman24567
Originally posted by guy222
thanos does lose thumb up classic spite thread friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.