Cody Travers v.s. Ryo Sakazaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FortressXRuler
Cody Travers and Ryo Sakazaki are both bored, seeing as everyone else is off doing thier own thing. While Ryo trains outside, Yuri rushes through the door with a suprised face 'Ryo!!!! Ryo!!!!!! Look what came in the mail for you!!' Ryo takes the note, the envelope says 'Mr. Sakazaki' he opens the envelope, the envelope says ' Mr. Ryo Sakazaki, we have seen your superior fighting skills and we wish to invite you to our World Generation Fighters Tournament. We would be very pleased to see your presence thank you kindly.' Ryo, gaining exitement from this, decides to enter. Meanwhile, Cody has just taken down some thieves trying to harm a little girl. He recieves the same letter, tired of the same criminals , he decides to find a good challenge. Ryo and Cody blow through the tournament with ease, and they meet face to face. 'So, you're my challenge?' Cody says ' Guess so, you had better be a good challenge, unlike those other wannabes.' The referee calls to begin the fight.

HonkyTonkMan
Hmmmmm, I reckon Ryo pulls this out. Cody's good but no THAT good.

FortressXRuler
Ryo takes the majority of this I agree. Ryo 8/10

ThoraxeRMG
Cody beats the shit out of Ryo with ease.

FortressXRuler
Ugh, it burns us. Please tell us why.

ThoraxeRMG
big grin I knew if I said that someone would reply!
But Cody still wins. If Ryo tries to use his Ko-Ou Ken, Cody would use the Criminal Upper and cancel it out. The same with his Ryuuko Ranbu. But I'm sure Ryo would land a few in.

Sandai Kitetsu
Rip-off takes the majority

brainchild81
sadI agree. Afterwards Cody hurls a knife into Ripoff's head & kills him big grin

Sonic x 20
This is not going to be a very easy fight and Cody fights dirty, so Ryo has to be alert on whatever Cody throws at him.

ThoraxeRMG
Cody can take this without cheating.

Sonic x 20
Cody can also even win his matches by wearing handcuffs.

HonkyTonkMan
They're hardly handcuffs, look how loose they are.

ThoraxeRMG
Then how come its enlisted as Handcuffs then?

NASA
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Ryo takes the majority of this I agree. Ryo 8/10

Agreed

2D_MASTER
People should stop with all the mindless Ryo hate. Ryo ,unfortunately... takes down Cody with relative ease. Speaking of Cody, I can't wait until they put the older Cody back into the Street Fighter Series.

Sol Valentine
I don't remember making this thread.

brainchild81
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
People should stop with all the mindless Ryo hate. He's just a fictional character. Fu*k Ripoff Suckassaki. He's a lousy imitation. The hate is only bad if it clouds one's judgment. He wins here, but he's still counterfeit. SNK should have him off himself or have Iori go riot & kill him. big grin

Fire Ninja
Word.

NASA
Originally posted by brainchild81
He's just a fictional character. Fu*k Ripoff Suckassaki. He's a lousy imitation. The hate is only bad if it clouds one's judgment. He wins here, but he's still counterfeit. SNK should have him off himself or have Iori go riot & kill him. big grin

Dude stop it ok and Iori Yamgai is so uncool compared to Ryo Sakazaki

brainchild81
hysterical

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by brainchild81
He's just a fictional character. Fu*k Ripoff Suckassaki. He's a lousy imitation. The hate is only bad if it clouds one's judgment. He wins here, but he's still counterfeit. SNK should have him off himself or have Iori go riot & kill him. big grin

I know he's a fictional character... I am not the getting worked up and saying things like "F*ck ripoff Suckassaki". Calm down Brain...

brainchild81
laughing I'm calm. This is just what I do.

P.S. Fu*k Ripoff Suckassaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.