Siegfried vs. Guts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Guilty Gear
Battle takes place in Lost Cathedral.

Sado22
The man in ore-sama's sig pwns the one in yours. No question about it.

a guy would be just incredibly powerful and have insane endurance when he swings a 7foot sword without effort despite looking like this:

~The My-Sig-Pwns-Everyone-Else's-Sig Sado-sama

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Sado22
The man in ore-sama's sig pwns the one in yours. No question about it.

a guy would be just incredibly powerful and have insane endurance when he swings a 7foot sword without effort despite looking like this:

~The My-Sig-Pwns-Everyone-Else's-Sig Sado-sama boxing

Kazenji
Not to mention guts taking on all them demons when that eclipse happen.

Guilty Gear
Siegfried took on Inferno and Nightmare and won.

I think this would turn out to be a great battle and end in a draw.

And the hell is there a paper clip next to the thread title?!

Kazenji
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Siegfried took on Inferno and Nightmare and won.

Thats nothing compared to the demons guts was taking on in the eclipse he was taking on demons twice the size of him just with a horn he ripped out from another demon

And he manage to kill 100 soldiers i think it was.

Sado22
Guts' feats:
-defeated 100 fully armored mercenaries at the age of 18
-defeated a platoon of up to 10 men without effort by the age of 21
-taking on....well actually never mind humanbeings. lets get to the demony things
-survived the eclipse where thousands of HUGE demons attacked him and his comrades. he managed to fight on and kill at least a dozen with just a broken horn and later a sword till finally passing out because of fatigue...........this was because he had to rip his arm off from the jaws of one demons to escape, lost his eye and the eclipse happened right after he was stitched from head to toe

the eclipse feat alone pwns next to everything Seigfried has done. He simply is NO match for Guts.

~Sado

Guilty Gear
Guts' feats:
-defeated 100 fully armored mercenaries at the age of 18
-defeated a platoon of up to 10 men without effort by the age of 21
-taking on....well actually never mind humanbeings. lets get to the demony things
-survived the eclipse where thousands of HUGE demons attacked him and his comrades. he managed to fight on and kill at least a dozen with just a broken horn and later a sword till finally passing out because of fatigue...........this was because he had to rip his arm off from the jaws of one demons to escape, lost his eye and the eclipse happened right after he was stitched from head to toe

the eclipse feat alone pwns next to everything Seigfried has done. He simply is NO match for Guts.

~Sado No! chair

Taking on Inferno and Nightmare and winning >>> Anything Guts has done. stick out tongue

Let's go! boxing

Kazenji
Bring it ***** 2guns

keep dreaming in your fantasy land stick out tongue stick out tongue

Guilty Gear
I was not being serious.

I was just bored.

Sado22
HA! CHICKEN!!!!
pak! pak! pak! pak! pakka!
*flutters his arms around as Kazengi joins in*

~Sado

Guilty Gear
Guts would win. He's a character from a manga that explains a lot of details about him, so it isn't surprising that he has a much bigger list of feats than Siegfried. Game characters tend to have much less feats than anime and comic book characters.

Despite all this, I still think it would be a battle to behold.

*Engages Sado in combat*

PS. I need a bigger sig dammit

Guilty Gear
I'm waiting

Bah you're not coming

Sado22
HA! CHICKEN!!!!

~Sado

Sandai Kitetsu
Hanma Baki wins

Guilty Gear
HA! CHICKEN!!!!

~Sado Dude, I just said let's clash swords you silly goose.

Sado22
Sado's not a GOOSE! mad
SADO IS THIS:

Guilty Gear
Now was the most randomest thing you ever said.

Sado22
Goose=Geese
sad

Guilty Gear
Lol, yeah. When I first heard his name I was like "Geese? WTF?!"

Kazenji
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Game characters tend to have much less feats than anime and comic book characters.

Until of course they make a anime or manga series of the game like with devil may cry and kingdom hearts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.