Precrisis Validus vs. KC GoG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who would win?

quanchi112
gog.

charlemagne9746
Gog gets his ass kicked

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Gog gets his ass kicked reverse that. gogo shot a hole in mxy. that to me screams power.

starking
Originally posted by quanchi112
reverse that. gogo shot a hole in mxy. that to me screams power. From what I saw, it was a cheapshot. And if we take that feat into consideration, then Gog has a chance against Galactus levelers, seeing how Mxy is probaly above an Ig user.

Juntai
Kingdom Come had Magog.
Kingdom was Gog.

Juntai
If it's Magog, it's more debatable probably with an edge to Validus for lack of showing, but if it's Gog from Kingdom, I gotta go with him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
Kingdom Come had Magog.
Kingdom was Gog. this is true but come people havent read either so when i see gog i just go with the kingdom version. if it says gog and kingdom go with gog. im sure thats what they meant. i hope they read the comic book at least.

charlemagne9746
Validus was, next to Omega, the strongest physical being ever in comics....he could one shot Gog.

batdude123
If it's Magog, it's more debatable probably with an edge to Validus for lack of showing, but if it's Gog from Kingdom, I gotta go with him.

Magog did absolutely nothing to make me think he was even close to PC Validus. All he really did was blast Superman with his cosmic staff, which didn't do anything to Clark.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Who would win?

pc validus ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Magog did absolutely nothing to make me think he was even close to PC Validus. All he really did was blast Superman with his cosmic staff, which didn't do anything to Clark. i think me means gog from kingdom, and if thats the case gog slaughters him.

batdude123
Originally posted by quanchi112
i think me means gog from kingdom, and if thats the case gog slaughters him.

If it's Magog, it's more debatable probably with an edge to Validus for lack of showing

erm

quanchi112
erm magog loses if he meant him. gog wins if he meant him. there ive covered all my bases.

starking
Gog is so fukking overrated!

quanchi112
gog from kingdom is a badass. magog is a weakling.

Galan007
Originally posted by starking
Gog is so fukking overrated! Only because people cite the "Mxy incident" as their main reasoning behind why Gog wins said battle(s). roll eyes (sarcastic)

But if you look at the big picture concerning Gog's abilities, he should take this, imo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Only because people cite the "Mxy incident" as their main reasoning behind why Gog wins said battle(s). roll eyes (sarcastic)

But if you look at the big picture concerning Gog's abilities, he should take this, imo.

Yeah. I think he gets a slight Nod. Validus with that Mental lightning is a ***** tho. He Turned a Daxamite into dust with it once if I remember Correctly.

Validus
Magog did absolutely nothing to make me think he was even close to PC Validus. All he really did was blast Superman with his cosmic staff, which didn't do anything to Clark.
Agreed.

I dunno about Gog. What was his major feat?

Grodd
Originally posted by Validus
Agreed.

I dunno about Gog. What was his major feat?

Killing Superman Hundreds of times.
Blasting a hole in Myx
Reacting quicker than the KC Flash in Kingdom
Physically escaping the Phantom Zone
Copying the powers of the JLA ala Amazo etc. etc.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Grodd
Physically escaping the Phantom Zone

I don't recall it even sucking him in.

Copying the powers of the JLA ala Amazo etc. etc.

When was that?

Grodd
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I don't recall it even sucking him in.

When was that?

Page 205 of the trade starts using there powers, a little trick he stole from Amazo 2025, he has all Amazos abilities is the implication. In the burger bar where they have all the weapons ready to fight him. He has the Projector pointed at him and fights his way out, telling them they underestimate his invulnerability. Page 216 of the trade, I can't be bothered to find the page in the individual issues.

llagrok
Batman only got Gog's arm with the phantom zone projector.

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
Batman only got Gog's arm with the phantom zone projector. thumb up

Grodd
Batman only got Gog's arm with the phantom zone projector.

No, it's pointed at him from the side it gets his arm all of his side under his arm, some of his chest and he says "Nyaaaaagh", then "Well done, once again you underestimate the limits of my invulnerability! I will not be banished by a simple dimensional transporter". That's how the projector works what you hit with it is "sucked" in. You get that right? Of course you don't!

llagrok
No, it's pointed at him from the side it gets his arm all of his side under his arm, some of his chest and he says "Nyaaaaagh", then "Well done, once again you underestimate the limits of my invulnerability! I will not be banished by a simple dimensional transporter". That's how the projector works what you hit with it is "sucked" in. You get that right? Of course you don't!

dur

Grodd
dur

Exactly durfist X2 He didn't just hit his arm!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.