Pre-Crisis Superman v. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Takes place on planet Earth. All out battle

quanchi112
i fthis is precriis superman, he could and would utterly curbstomp ds. ds cant beat the weak superman in todays times. ds gets beat worse then when he met those steps.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
i fthis is precriis superman, he could and would utterly curbstomp ds. ds cant beat the weak superman in todays times. ds gets beat worse then when he met those steps.

um...Darkseid created Validus who pimpslapped Mon-El...who is stronger than pre-crisis Supes. DS for the easy win.

Xplosive
Darkseid

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
um...Darkseid created Validus who pimpslapped Mon-El...who is stronger than pre-crisis Supes. DS for the easy win. nope. read apokoilps now and see how ds fails with the new wimpier version of superman. he was curbstomped. ds hasnt been depowered at all yet he is so wimpy now that its scary. he gets worked by raker,utterly stomped by doomsday, and loses to a deppwered superman straight up. in the past ds was much tougher but in the present he as weak as can be. its just the way it is. hell ds cant even keep his balance and has fallen off a few steps. pre supes in a curbstomp, 10 out of 10.

starking
nope. read apokoilps now and see how ds fails with the new wimpier version of superman. he was curbstomped. ds hasnt been depowered at all yet he is so wimpy now that its scary. he gets worked by raker,utterly stomped by doomsday, and loses to a deppwered superman straight up. in the past ds was much tougher but in the present he as weak as can be. its just the way it is. hell ds cant even keep his balance and has fallen off a few steps. pre supes in a curbstomp, 10 out of 10. Stfu Quanchi, Ds has beaten pc Supes ass before now stop spouting out crap.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
Stfu Quanchi, Ds has beaten pc Supes ass before now stop spouting out crap. ds isnt as powerful as he was back then. he loses to the current supes. things have changed and darkseid has been depowered along with everyone in dc. he sint the same badass he was under kirby. things have changed and definitely for the better. stick out tongue

starking
ds isnt as powerful as he was back then. he loses to the current supes. things have changed and darkseid has been depowered along with everyone in dc. he sint the same badass he was under kirby. things have changed and definitely for the better. stick out tongue Since you keep on saying this shit, then answer this question for me. Can Superman take a majority against Stayne.
Edit: Not the pre-crisis version.

quanchi112
Since you keep on saying this shit, then answer this question for me. Can Superman take a majority against Stayne.
Edit: Not the pre-crisis version. stayne isnt in this thread. i think superman from precrisis would stomp current ds.

starking
stayne isnt in this thread. i think superman from precrisis would stomp current ds. Man are you full of shit. Nice way to dodge my question, even though it had something to do with this thread.

quanchi112
Man are you full of shit. Nice way to dodge my question, even though it had something to do with this thread. no it doesnt. ds has been depowered in his current state, its common sense. superman from precrisis stomps this current state of ds who falls down steps from time to time.

Evil_Ash
ds has been depowered in his current state

Proof? no expression

Darkseid was unaffected by the events of Crisis on Infinite Earths, thus, he's not depowered.

starking
no it doesnt. ds has been depowered in his current state, its common sense. superman from precrisis stomps this current state of ds who falls down steps from time to time. You suck at debating Quanchi. When ever someone disagrees with me, you take their argument and use it as your own. The thing about that, is you base it off of nothing and when you do that you dig yourself a grave. Right now that's what your doing, because I saw someone make the same statement. Ds was only puny in Apokolips now, that one Action comics story and Superman and Batman. Compare those three bad showings, to his many high showings. And please answer my question, can current Supes defeat Stayne?

quanchi112
You suck at debating Quanchi. When ever someone disagrees with me, you take their argument and use it as your own. The thing about that, is you base it off of nothing and when you do that you dig yourself a grave. Right now that's what your doing, because I saw someone make the same statement. Ds was only puny in Apokolips now, that one Action comics story and Superman and Batman. Compare those three bad showings, to his many high showings. And please answer my question, can current Supes defeat Stayne? current supes would have one heck of a bttle between stayne. create the thread and ill actually asnwer it. in apokolips now it was a straight up fight. when was the last time ds beat superman, what year did he accomplish this. currently supes is one up over ds, its all about what have u done lately. it wasnt one win either. no cheapshots. supes beat him down staright up and ds admitted he was humiliated. out of his own mouth ds admitted he lost, badly. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Proof? no expression

Darkseid was unaffected by the events of Crisis on Infinite Earths, thus, he's not depowered. my proof is common sense. if u think ds is shown at all in current times to compare with the montsr he used to be ur falt out wrong. how can a much weaker supes beat down ds unless he has a lost a step or two. ds also fell down a step or two. laughing while he may not have been affected by it in comics, writers have made him a shell of what he was 15 years ago. ds isnt the threat he used to be. he may accomplish something awesome in coutndown but i hope he does. i hate seeing ds this weak and fragile. sad

Endless Mike
Proof? no expression

Darkseid was unaffected by the events of Crisis on Infinite Earths, thus, he's not depowered.

Silver Age Superman towed galaxies of planets and sneezed away solar systems and Darkseid smacked him away like a gnat.

Post - Crisis Superman has trouble moving just the earth and can beat up Darkseid.

That seems like proof to me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Silver Age Superman towed galaxies of planets and sneezed away solar systems and Darkseid smacked him away like a gnat.

Post - Crisis Superman has trouble moving just the earth and can beat up Darkseid.

That seems like proof to me. cosigned. this is plain common sense. wink

Endless Mike
cosigned. this is plain common sense. wink

Stop riding my coattails because you can't debate yourself.

quanchi112
Stop riding my coattails because you can't debate yourself. i aid pretty much the same thing. im not riding ur coatials i said that its obviiosu becuz ds was treated by the wroters as a monster back in the day against an insanely powerful superman but in todays comics he loses to a weak as shit superman stright up. so no i just agreed with u and sai dbasically the same thing. superman was way more powerufl bakc in the day and couldnt contend with ds then, but now superman is weaker and beats current ds around. wink

Evil_Ash
my proof is common sense.

And we use on panel proof here...

how can a much weaker supes beat down ds unless he has a lost a step or two.

Just plain bad writing? ermmnone

quanchi112

Just plain bad writing? ermmnone well apokolips now is on panel proof. u fall in the same categoy of many darkseid fans. u deny his losses but accpet his wins. that sums it up becuz the on panel proof i gave u, u want to disregard it. but its canon and u have to accept it. things have changed.

Endless Mike

Just plain bad writing? ermmnone

You can't use that excuse if it keeps happening over and over again.

starking
You can't use that excuse if it keeps happening over and over again. What, only three times? Why throw away a characters many great feats, based on some low showings?

quanchi112
What, only three times? Why throw away a characters many great feats, based on some low showings? why keep bringing up the ancient past when it has obvioulsy changed in the present. ds aint waht he used to be. hes written now as falling off steps,getting curbstomped by doomsday, and getting his ass kicked by superman consecutively. its a depowered supes to precrisis to. things change in comics and sadly ds isnt half of what he used to be.

Endless Mike
What, only three times? Why throw away a characters many great feats, based on some low showings?

More than three times.

starking
More than three times. Two where retconned you know?

Endless Mike
Two where retconned you know?

Mxy vaguely mentioning that Superman and Batman are important to the multiverse does not count as a retcon.

quanchi112
the losses to superman counts. its thatsimple. call it pis in ur own mind or however u want to deny it. its just tha superman has caught up to ds. hes not his equal yet still in my eyes but he has prove he is not ds's bithc like he used to be. actually until ds avenges ghis losses he is kinds supes bithc.

starking
Mxy vaguely mentioning that Superman and Batman are important to the multiverse does not count as a retcon. Not that one, the Bryne's fight.

Endless Mike
Not that one, the Bryne's fight.

You mean when he stated only his avatars had been beaten?

starking
You mean when he stated only his avatars had been beaten? Yeah, that one.

Endless Mike
Yeah, that one.

Exactly when was that comic published?

Evil_Ash
well apokolips now is on panel proof.

And Apokolips Now isn't even close to how any Darkseid/Superman fights are depicted....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pd55a9f60974c3f94b66f685071686e58/fbdd8646.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/p7c18e8b452cb9333381c18e72b82bc42/fbdd81d1.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pdf9c7a376b78e746826b570a7b3a99e8/fbdd81cc.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pb182f179dd01f797f98ca796d83471b2/fbdd81c8.jpg

starking
Exactly when was that comic published? It was from 97 or 98, but I know for sure it took place after Bryne's run on action comics.

Endless Mike
Before or after OWAW?

starking
Before or after OWAW? Before, Owaw was from 2000 something.

Endless Mike
So it doesn't cover that.

quanchi112
And Apokolips Now isn't even close to how any Darkseid/Superman fights are depicted....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pd55a9f60974c3f94b66f685071686e58/fbdd8646.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/p7c18e8b452cb9333381c18e72b82bc42/fbdd81d1.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pdf9c7a376b78e746826b570a7b3a99e8/fbdd81cc.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pb182f179dd01f797f98ca796d83471b2/fbdd81c8.jpg not all fights go down exactly the same. quit denying superman hasnt beaten his ass. he fought for his friend and was stronger that day as staed in the comic. im afraid things have changes since this comic. ds needed to avenge his self admitted humiliating loss.

starking
So it doesn't cover that. He didn't lose in Owaw.

Endless Mike
He didn't lose in Owaw.

No, he tied against Superman.

quanchi112
No, he tied against Superman. ever since supes tied him. supes has been able to defeat him since then. its like superman leanred how to better able to fight ds and through time has figured out how to beat him now. he has started a win streak against ds. so until things change supes has been winning lately in this rivalry.

starking
No, he tied against Superman. I wouldn't call it a tie, it seemed that Ds had the upper hand in the fight

Endless Mike
I wouldn't call it a tie, it seemed that Ds had the upper hand in the fight

He couldn't just win though.

starking
He couldn't just win though. Well they didn't get to finish it, so I'm not to sure if it was a tie. He was able to Supes long enough to make him listen to his plan and I'm sure Ds was getting the best of him.

quanchi112
I wouldn't call it a tie, it seemed that Ds had the upper hand in the fight i could say the same in the raker fight. actually raker beat ds ass with that logic. ds was down and held in check by the mother of all shovels. wink

Endless Mike
Well they didn't get to finish it, so I'm not to sure if it was a tie. He was able to Supes long enough to make him listen to his plan and I'm sure Ds was getting the best of him.

Compared to what Darkseid fanboys say he should do, which is beat him with one shot.

quanchi112
Compared to what Darkseid fanboys say he should do, which is beat him with one shot. laughing

starking
i could say the same in the raker fight. actually raker beat ds ass with that logic. ds was down and held in check by the mother of all shovels. wink Shut up Quan, your annoying as hell. Raker didn't beat him, Ds was holding back and I already showed that scan where he stated so.

quanchi112
Shut up Quan, your annoying as hell. Raker didn't beat him, Ds was holding back and I already showed that scan where he stated so. dont tell me to shut up. quit with the threats. please. i have asked u nicely. make ur points and leave out ur insults. going with ur logic on unfinished fights. if we give ds the win over supes there we must give the win to raker. lets face it ds did nothing but get his ass saved. poor ds.

starking
Compared to what Darkseid fanboys say he should do, which is beat him with one shot. Well the funniest thing about that fight is, the Oe knocked Supes away twice in the same story. And for some reason when he used it on him head on, it he just withstood it. What the hell was wrong with Owaw?

quanchi112
Well the funniest thing about that fight is, the Oe knocked Supes away twice in the same story. And for some reason when he used it on him head on, it he just withstood it. What the hell was wrong with Owaw? well, i dont know but it just shows how superman doesnt get beat like he used to get beat back int he day.

starking
dont tell me to shut up. quit with the threats. please. i have asked u nicely. make ur points and leave out ur insults. going with ur logic on unfinished fights. if we give ds the win over supes there we must give the win to raker. lets face it ds did nothing but get his ass saved. poor ds. But your repeating shit I've already told you about, and it's VERY annoying. It's like you ignore every point I make. You can't compare those two instances, because Ds was not only holding back on Raker, but he whooped his ass earlier on in the story. Now quit bringing that up, you stole that argument from Tyrant/Jebus and unlike him, your twisting up the facts.

TricksterPriest
The ONLY reasons why Darkseid didn't waste Superman during OWAW was two-fold. 1. He expended alot of power using the OE to boost Superman so that Supes could take down Imperiex. 2. He needed Superman at the time.

And yes, Darkseid CAN one-shot Superman. Unless you believe the OE works on everyone else, takes out guys stronger than Superman (including Validus, Infinity Man, etc), but for some reason Superman is either unaffected (Bullshit since he's gotten burned being near the OE blasts) or he can stop it with heat-vision. thumb down

starking
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The ONLY reasons why Darkseid didn't waste Superman during OWAW was two-fold. 1. He expended alot of power using the OE to boost Superman so that Supes could take down Imperiex. 2. He needed Superman at the time.

And yes, Darkseid CAN one-shot Superman. Unless you believe the OE works on everyone else, takes out guys stronger than Superman (including Validus, Infinity Man, etc), but for some reason Superman is either unaffected (Bullshit since he's gotten burned being near the OE blasts) or he can stop it with heat-vision. thumb down Plus he teleported him with the Oe, which is the same thing as the wipeout feature(seeing the Omega effect works by teleporting one into oblivion).

quanchi112

And yes, Darkseid CAN one-shot Superman. Unless you believe the OE works on everyone else, takes out guys stronger than Superman (including Validus, Infinity Man, etc), but for some reason Superman is either unaffected (Bullshit since he's gotten burned being near the OE blasts) or he can stop it with heat-vision. thumb down he can one shot him if his omega effect actually hits the target. it hasnt been hitting superman as of late. superman has aoided it before and im sure will avoid it in the future. im sure superman is going to beat ds down again before all is said and done.

starking
he can one shot him if his omega effect actually hits the target. it hasnt been hitting superman as of late. superman has aoided it before and im sure will avoid it in the future. im sure superman is going to beat ds down again before all is said and done. But it worked on Superman, Martian Manhunter, Lobo, Infinity man, and the Cyborg. So we just throw out the majority of a character's history, in favor of some bullshit showings?

quanchi112
But it worked on Superman, Martian Manhunter, Lobo, Infinity man, and the Cyborg. So we just throw out the majority of a character's history, in favor of some bullshit showings? here is where ur biased opinion shows up. no we count all the feats. superman has shown he can get around the oe now whereas before he really couldnt. quit denying reality. it happened,its canon.

starking
here is where ur biased opinion shows up. no we count all the feats. superman has shown he can get around the oe now whereas before he really couldnt. quit denying reality. it happened,its canon. We don't count all feats, if we did the Silver Surfer would be a Dracula level being. roll eyes (sarcastic) And your taking other people's arguments again, Panthergod said that shit first and we don't know if it's true. Have you ever thought of the possibility, that Dc is dumbing down Ds for certain stories, rather than Supes getting stronger?

quanchi112
We don't count all feats, if we did the Silver Surfer would be a Dracula level being. roll eyes (sarcastic) And your taking other people's arguments again, Panthergod said that shit first and we don't know if it's true. Have you ever thought of the possibility, that Dc is dumbing down Ds for certain stories, rather than Supes getting stronger? no its simple. ds just lost. dont look into this more than u should. ds lost while superman won. how many times has dracula beaten silver surfer. i bet just once, superman has pulled off a strong of victories.

Mider999
yeah we should be like you and believe all the PIS we see if superman beat the spectre youd be like OMGOSH SUPERMAN IS SECOND TO THE PRESANCE! all those so called victories have been retconned lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mider999
yeah we should be like you and believe all the PIS we see if superman beat the spectre youd be like OMGOSH SUPERMAN IS SECOND TO THE PRESANCE! all those so called victories have been retconned lol superman hasnt beat the spectre. are u comparing ds to the spectre. anyways ds has lost to supes. nothing has been retconned. cite ur examples with issue numbers.

TricksterPriest
here is where ur biased opinion shows up. no we count all the feats. superman has shown he can get around the oe now whereas before he really couldnt. quit denying reality. it happened,its canon.

So you admit that all feats count. And you can't come up with any sort of rational explanation for why Superman is unaffected by the OE, when everyone else is, including people more powerful than him. hmm

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe there is a name for this situation. PIS.

Quanchi, either you admit you know jackshit about DC, or you acknowledge the massive jobber aura Superman has. stick out tongue

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Continue to "bump"

charlemagne9746
I bet Quanchi is glad that Superman is not a Marvel character...if he was...he'd be beating Thanos' ass all the time instead of DS

laughing

quanchi112
So you admit that all feats count. And you can't come up with any sort of rational explanation for why Superman is unaffected by the OE, when everyone else is, including people more powerful than him. hmm

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe there is a name for this situation. PIS.

Quanchi, either you admit you know jackshit about DC, or you acknowledge the massive jobber aura Superman has. stick out tongue there is no massive jobber aura. its all a myth. supes just beats ass. supes is vital to the universe and all but the omega effect isnt as great as it once was portrayed. everything ds has done is going downhill as o flate. dont know about countdown but ds aint waht he used to be. it isnt pis when superman gets like 3 or 4 wins consecutively. its called taking the bully out and becoming his bully now. way to go supes. Happy Dance

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I bet Quanchi is glad that Superman is not a Marvel character...if he was...he'd be beating Thanos' ass all the time instead of DS

laughing no dc has superman be the end all be all. dc screws it up. marvle doesnt place the kind of importance onany one character like dc likes to do. sorry but thanos is marvel. and in marvel he nevers loses to silver surfer who is supermans superior. wink

the Darkone
DS spanks him all day, lets be real DS spanked PC characters on a regular bases. PC Superman literally sh** in his pants when he is in the presents of DS, and superman is protect by the presences that's the only reason he hasn't gotten his a$$ erase.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
DS spanks him all day, lets be real DS spanked PC characters on a regular bases. PC Superman literally sh** in his pants when he is in the presents of DS, and superman is protect by the presences that's the only reason he hasn't gotten his a$$ erase. the current supes beats darkseid ass on a daily basis. if u took the way ds used to be portrayed then id agree. but this ds loses to a much weaker superman. smile

the Darkone
Darkseid rapes PC Superman, everyday of the week including on Sunday's.

quanchi112
Darkseid rapes PC Superman, everyday of the week including on Sunday's. read apokolips now. this is where regular supes who is a shadow of what he was in his pc days beat the tar out of darkseid in a duel. it was quite a good read. wink

the Darkone
read apokolips now. this is where regular supes who is a shadow of what he was in his pc days beat the tar out of darkseid in a duel. it was quite a good read. wink

Give it a rest, I have all DS and Superman battles date back to PC days, PC Superman gets pawned. DS pawned the whole PC JLA from a hologram image, please PC Superman even admitted that he is afraid of Darkseid. DS has been neutered by DC writers, it's a well know fact.

quanchi112
Give it a rest, I have all DS and Superman battles date back to PC days, PC Superman gets pawned. DS pawned the whole PC JLA from a hologram image, please PC Superman even admitted that he is afraid of Darkseid. DS has been neutered by DC writers, it's a well know fact. yes u do admit ds isnt half of what he used to be. this is the ds that is facing superman. ds loses all day against this supes. ds aint what he used to be. those are ancient memories of ds and things have definitley changed!

starking
http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?image=week351995supermanv210419ot0.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pe7eb0edfcf5e89329143d06d0d273a41/f9e2aa3c.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p7954b6f052025cf483b7f5380a52af23/f9e3bbff.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pe9b729fb570017483c247a5f58818e30/fa648780.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/peac923ba310743344173d8f47f4f65f5/fa64877a.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pbed186594f7d659c85888e562d13810e/fa648771.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/p9f2c637fb52508a014e7675931eac85a/fbc4e69f.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/p43f271405bb78d83ae047fd1cf65a746/fbdd46ca.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid106/pe0fb5c86846dadf5ae802dc927a747fa/f9707780.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p0b61009840e364c381c4570f49b851cb/f9e393e8.jpg

quanchi112

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pe7eb0edfcf5e89329143d06d0d273a41/f9e2aa3c.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p7954b6f052025cf483b7f5380a52af23/f9e3bbff.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pe9b729fb570017483c247a5f58818e30/fa648780.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/peac923ba310743344173d8f47f4f65f5/fa64877a.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pbed186594f7d659c85888e562d13810e/fa648771.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/p9f2c637fb52508a014e7675931eac85a/fbc4e69f.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/p43f271405bb78d83ae047fd1cf65a746/fbdd46ca.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid106/pe0fb5c86846dadf5ae802dc927a747fa/f9707780.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p0b61009840e364c381c4570f49b851cb/f9e393e8.jpg these are in ancient times. supes owns ds nowadays.

starking
these are in ancient times. supes owns ds nowadays. Of course, because that's a forum rule and when a current version of a character has a few bad showings, we throw away his ENTIRE history.

quanchi112
Of course, because that's a forum rule and when a current version of a character has a few bad showings, we throw away his ENTIRE history. things change. ds has become much weaker. the guys falls off steps and scream in terror. apokolips now made ds look so bad. it brought his average done bigtime. its like in class when u get 4 a's and get like a 20 percent f. ur average goes way down. ds average is way down.

starking
things change. ds has become much weaker. the guys falls off steps and scream in terror. apokolips now made ds look so bad. it brought his average done bigtime. its like in class when u get 4 a's and get like a 20 percent f. ur average goes way down. ds average is way down. If Ds is as weak as you say, then you have to give some context that BACKS UP your statement. And this isn't a class room, here we take a character's most consistent portrayal and debate off of it, rather than his low/high showings. Now stop making up your own rules and follow the ones that exist.

quanchi112
If Ds is as weak as you say, then you have to give some context that BACKS UP your statement. And this isn't a class room, here we take a character's most consistent portrayal and debate off of it, rather than his low/high showings. Now stop making up your own rules and follow the ones that exist. i am. ds has lost to superman how many times in a row. after the stalemate on our worlds ar war supes has been kicked ds's ass and making him submit. superman most recently has kicked the utter snot out of ds. this precrisis supes would laugh his ass off and then beat him down with little to no effort. wink

Tyrant
If Ds is as weak as you say, then you have to give some context that BACKS UP your statement. And this isn't a class room, here we take a character's most consistent portrayal and debate off of it, rather than his low/high showings. Now stop making up your own rules and follow the ones that exist. Where was Dr Strange depowered on panel, or in comics?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tyrant
Where was Dr Strange depowered on panel, or in comics? eek!

starking
i am. ds has lost to superman how many times in a row. after the stalemate on our worlds ar war supes has been kicked ds's ass and making him submit. superman most recently has kicked the utter snot out of ds. this precrisis supes would laugh his ass off and then beat him down with little to no effort. wink But that's only the more recent incarnation of Ds and if you read the forum rules, then you would realize that's not one of them. Even if we did, then Seid would still be above Supes, seeing how he recently pwned Firestorm and Orion. And Quanchi, I know you stole this argument from Panthergod, meaning you can't think for yourself and you need other's opinions to drive a debate. If you don't have much info on something, then don't use it as your own.

nvrbeenwthagirl
things change. ds has become much weaker. the guys falls off steps and scream in terror. apokolips now made ds look so bad. it brought his average done bigtime. its like in class when u get 4 a's and get like a 20 percent f. ur average goes way down. ds average is way down.

you mean like recently DS has created Universes over and over and in one hand pwned a far more powerful firestorm and Orion? Is that what you mean by current showings? Things do change. DS is far superior to the showings that you like to mention. Those showins are old. I guess your entire argument is defuncnt. DS hasn't even fought Superman since he's been upgraded. Too bad for you. You can't use any of things any more since DS is so much more powerful than he was. porr quan

quanchi112
But that's only the more recent incarnation of Ds and if you read the forum rules, then you would realize that's not one of them. Even if we did, then Seid would still be above Supes, seeing how he recently pwned Firestorm and Orion. And Quanchi, I know you stole this argument from Panthergod, meaning you can't think for yourself and you need other's opinions to drive a debate. If you don't have much info on something, then don't use as your own. ho wdid i steal anything from panther god? laughing cuase we both use facts and expose ds lies and myths. we do have tha in common. me and panther tell the truth and dont try to distort the truth. how do u get since he beat firestorm and orion then he could beat supes. sorry but u dont know abc logic when they live and breathe in the same universe. until ds gets his revenged, kal-el has his number
kal-el for the win!

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
you mean like recently DS has created Universes over and over and in one hand pwned a far more powerful firestorm and Orion? Is that what you mean by current showings? Things do change. DS is far superior to the showings that you like to mention. Those showins are old. I guess your entire argument is defuncnt. DS hasn't even fought Superman since he's been upgraded. Too bad for you. You can't use any of things any more since DS is so much more powerful than he was. porr quan until ds confronts superman, superman owns him. the man of steel wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ho wdid i steal anything from panther god? laughing cuase we both use facts and expose ds lies and myths. we do have tha in common. me and panther tell the truth and dont try to distort the truth. how do u get since he beat firestorm and orion then he could beat supes. sorry but u dont know abc logic when they live and breathe in the same universe. until ds gets his revenged, kal-el has his number
kal-el for the win!

If you can show me one fight Superman has had with DS since DS has created Universes, Bitched all of the new Gods, and pwned Firestorm and Orion, then I'll say you are correct. If you can't, then none of the fights count becuz DS is showing considerably more power than he did when last fighting superman. I'd say you were a bad debator if you are going to use old fights that have no bearing upon recent showings of DS.

quanchi112
If you can show me one fight Superman has had with DS since DS has created Universes, Bitched all of the new Gods, and pwned Firestorm and Orion, then I'll say you are correct. If you can't, then none of the fights count becuz DS is showing considerably more power than he did when last fighting superman. I'd say you were a bad debator if you are going to use old fights that have no bearing upon recent showings of DS. im using the most current fights. all u have on ur side is ancient history. ds hasnt met supes and if he does hell prolly lose again. doesnt matter what ds has on his side. when supermans back is up against the wall he pulls out victories. wink

starking
ho wdid i steal anything from panther god? laughing cuase we both use facts and expose ds lies and myths. we do have tha in common. me and panther tell the truth and dont try to distort the truth. how do u get since he beat firestorm and orion then he could beat supes. sorry but u dont know abc logic when they live and breathe in the same universe. until ds gets his revenged, kal-el has his number
kal-el for the win! You did steal it Quan and I knew you would deny it. It's funny how you say different shit, when someone expresses an opinion you agree with. And why is your logic so terrible? Seid has been wrecking both Superman and beings above him, during his entire history. You can keep on denying the facts, but Seid is viewed by the majority as a powerful skyfather. And the majorities view, is all that matters. If ten votes are given to a person and three votes are given to another, do you tip the scale in favor of the minority? It doesn't matter how Ds is portrayed recently, as long as he has many showings that put him above top tiers, then his power shouldn't be questioned.

quanchi112
You did steal it Quan and I knew you would deny it. It's funny how you say different shit, when someone expresses an opinion you agree with. And why is your logic so terrible? Seid has been wrecking both Superman and beings above him, during his entire history. You can keep on denying the facts, but Seid is viewed by the majority as a powerful skyfather. And the majorities view, is all that matters. If ten votes are given to a person and three votes are given to another, do you tip the scale in favor of the minority? It doesn't matter how Ds is portrayed recently, as long as he has many showings that put him above top tiers, then his power shouldn't be questioned. i dont steal anyones arguments. pathergod and i dont agree with all things. we do agree that ds fans discount anytime he loses. and wanna just cry pis. its simple in hunter and prey ds was owned. superman went after doomsday after doomsday said hes unbeatable. bad actually terible showing for darkseid. the colts have beaten the patriots as of late three in a row. thing s change as superman has cuaght up to darksied. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
i dont steal anyones arguments. pathergod and i dont agree with all things. we do agree that ds fans discount anytime he loses. and wanna just cry pis. its simple in hunter and prey ds was owned. superman went after doomsday after doomsday said hes unbeatable. bad actually terible showing for darkseid. the colts have beaten the patriots as of late three in a row. thing s change as superman has cuaght up to darksied. wink

You dont' admit that DS did with energy what No one with energy has done to doomsday since DD has evolved. YOu wont' admit that DD managed to kill a guardian, a skyfather lvl being by adapting to his energy. you won't admit that DS was speed blitzed from behind. So you are a weak debator. You only talk about what you like and dismiss what everyone else says. You then talk trash when you aren't even a good debator. you dont' know how to look at the big picture. You are a fanboy and aren't a good poster. I wish star with stop trying to cram reason into a void of logic and intelligence.

quanchi112
You dont' admit that DS did with energy what No one with energy has done to doomsday since DD has evolved. YOu wont' admit that DD managed to kill a guardian, a skyfather lvl being by adapting to his energy. you won't admit that DS was speed blitzed from behind. So you are a weak debator. You only talk about what you like and dismiss what everyone else says. You then talk trash when you aren't even a good debator. you dont' know how to look at the big picture. You are a fanboy and aren't a good poster. I wish star with stop trying to cram reason into a void of logic and intelligence. i admit doomsday was very powerful, but i also admit when darkseid said it himself that doomsday was unbeatable. darkseid viewed himself as weaker than doomsday. darkseid omegad him first. then got overconfident and assumed he was dead. big mistake. kal-el had to save him with a mother box. ds owes his life to superman. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
i admit doomsday was very powerful, but i also admit when darkseid said it himself that doomsday was unbeatable. darkseid viewed himself as weaker than doomsday. darkseid omegad him first. then got overconfident and assumed he was dead. big mistake. kal-el had to save him with a mother box. ds owes his life to superman. wink

Actually If DS had the mother box, he could have done it himself. DOOMsday cost a guardian his life. a Guardian is more powerful than a hundred green lanterns. DS also did with his energy what NO ONE else has done with energy. That speaks volumes of how powerful DS is and how powerful Doomsday was at the time. DS also says DD is beyond death. He killed dd and dd came back. Now I must put you on block again. You kinda are circular in your arguing.

quanchi112
Actually If DS had the mother box, he could have done it himself. DOOMsday cost a guardian his life. a Guardian is more powerful than a hundred green lanterns. DS also did with his energy what NO ONE else has done with energy. That speaks volumes of how powerful DS is and how powerful Doomsday was at the time. DS also says DD is beyond death. He killed dd and dd came back. Now I must put you on block again. You kinda are circular in your arguing. i love how in ur arguing u make excuses for darkseid. you try to avoid the whole darkseid getting beaten into oblivion thing. supes also killed doomsday once. so did darkseid so whats ur point. superman did it physically while darkseid lasted like two seconds. show u what happens to darkseid when he cant rely on his one trick. cool

starking
i dont steal anyones arguments. pathergod and i dont agree with all things. we do agree that ds fans discount anytime he loses. and wanna just cry pis. its simple in hunter and prey ds was owned. superman went after doomsday after doomsday said hes unbeatable. bad actually terible showing for darkseid. the colts have beaten the patriots as of late three in a row. thing s change as superman has cuaght up to darksied. wink You claim you don't copy other people's debating tatics, but guess what your doing right now? After I start making comparisons to different situations, you suddenly replicate the very thing I do. This may seem harsh to you Quanchi, but your a lousy debator and a stubborn one at that. You need to learn how to not restate yourself, because you do it CONSTANTLY. Many posters have told you about the H/P incident and you have yet to acknowledge the fact, that Hp Doomsday caused a Guardian to kill himself and Ds was able to put Doomsday down, when so many others failed. Not only that but that story would've been retconned into an avatar. According to the logic you use, I would have to prove my power by killing a old crippled man. Yet I've shown the ability to left a thousand tons. Do you really believe yourself, when you type? You can defend yourself all you want to, but by doing so your blinding yourself from the truth. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a personal attack, but a way to help you see the error of your ways.

quanchi112
You claim you don't copy other people's debating tatics, but guess what your doing right now? After I start making comparisons to different situations, you suddenly replicate the very thing I do. This may seem harsh to you Quanchi, but your a lousy debator and a stubborn one at that. You need to learn how to not restate yourself, because you do it CONSTANTLY. Many posters have told you about the H/P incident and you have yet to acknowledge the fact, that Hp Doomsday caused a Guardian to kill himself and Ds was able to put Doomsday down, when so many others failed. Not only that but that story would've been retconned into an avatar. According to the logic you use, I would have to prove my power by killing a old crippled man. Yet I've shown the ability to left a thousand tons. Do you really believe yourself, when you type? You can defend yourself all you want to, but by doing so your blinding yourself from the truth. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a personal attack, but a way to help you see the error of your ways. yes doomsday killed a gurdian. but he also practically killed darkseid. superman fought him to a stalemate the first time they met and pursued him and defeated him in this story as well why darkseid licked his wounds and stayed home.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i love how in ur arguing u make excuses for darkseid. you try to avoid the whole darkseid getting beaten into oblivion thing. supes also killed doomsday once. so did darkseid so whats ur point. superman did it physically while darkseid lasted like two seconds. show u what happens to darkseid when he cant rely on his one trick. cool

OMG. you are so bad at debating. DD was weaker when he fought Superman you tard. DD is also resistant and evolved against energy attacks. So for DS to kill DD with energy is a statement to how powerful DS is. Especially since at the time, DD had just killed a guardian. You are not good at debating. You dont' know your stories well, you dont' know the time frame of each battle or what was happening else where in the DCu. You need to stop posting.

quanchi112
OMG. you are so bad at debating. DD was weaker when he fought Superman you tard. DD is also resistant and evolved against energy attacks. So for DS to kill DD with energy is a statement to how powerful DS is. Especially since at the time, DD had just killed a guardian. You are not good at debating. You dont' know your stories well, you dont' know the time frame of each battle or what was happening else where in the DCu. You need to stop posting. ds used his omega and it kille dhim for how long? a minute if that. im saying that first time superman met doomsday he held his own. and fought with him for many panels. doomsday was more powerful but ds lasted a panel or three. he was beaten so quick it was freaking hilarious. this mighty ds after he thought he won was carreid and dragged like some doofus. then superman saved his life. then superman tracks him down and beat him. superman looked way better in this sotry. this story made ds look like a coward.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ds used his omega and it kille dhim for how long? a minute if that. im saying that first time superman met doomsday he held his own. and fought with him for many panels. doomsday was more powerful but ds lasted a panel or three. he was beaten so quick it was freaking hilarious. this mighty ds after he thought he won was carreid and dragged like some doofus. then superman saved his life. then superman tracks him down and beat him. superman looked way better in this sotry. this story made ds look like a coward.

Um. DD was FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAr weaker when Superman killed him. DS killed DD after he had become far more powerful, had learned to adapt to any energy attacks, and DD still didn't kill DS. You say DS looked like a coward but I seem to remember DS killing DD. I seem to remember him doing what no other in comics has done since DD has evolved. I also seem to remember DS surviving a full on speed blitz from behind from a more powerful DD where superman died to a weaker DD. I say DS looked better. Especially since Superman had use of an MB. Which DS could have used on his own but for the sake of the story, Superman had to be the hero.

starking
ds used his omega and it kille dhim for how long? a minute if that. im saying that first time superman met doomsday he held his own. and fought with him for many panels. doomsday was more powerful but ds lasted a panel or three. he was beaten so quick it was freaking hilarious. this mighty ds after he thought he won was carreid and dragged like some doofus. then superman saved his life. then superman tracks him down and beat him. superman looked way better in this sotry. this story made ds look like a coward. Of course he looked way better, BECAUSE HE WAS MUCH WEAKER WHEN SUPERMAN FACED HIM.

Now your at it again, your restating shit that's been debunked down to nothing. A Guardian COULDN'T do shit to DD, yet he got the crap knocked outta him by Ds's Oe.

Doomsday was uber as hell when he faced Seid and you can't deny that no matter what. Besides, that was retconned into an avatar.

quanchi112
Of course he looked way better, BECAUSE HE WAS MUCH WEAKER WHEN SUPERMAN FACED HIM.

Now your at it again, your restating shit that's been debunked down to nothing. A Guardian COULDN'T do shit to DD, yet he got the crap knocked outta him by Ds's Oe.

Doomsday was uber as hell when he faced Seid and you can't deny that no matter what. Besides, that was retconned into an avatar. wanst an avatar. ds said he rarely uses it. he wouldnt use it to save his planet. it makes no sense. superman saves an avatar. and ds says doomsday is unbeatable. to u darkseid always tells the truth. so u must also admit doomsday is unbeatable. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
wanst an avatar. ds said he rarely uses it. he wouldnt use it to save his planet. it makes no sense. superman saves an avatar. and ds says doomsday is unbeatable. to u darkseid always tells the truth. so u must also admit doomsday is unbeatable. stick out tongue

HMM.

starking
wanst an avatar. ds said he rarely uses it. he wouldnt use it to save his planet. it makes no sense. superman saves an avatar. and ds says doomsday is unbeatable. to u darkseid always tells the truth. so u must also admit doomsday is unbeatable. stick out tongue WRONG! He said he rarely uses it, because the avatar can be beaten if the opponent is strong enough. And even if you were right about Ds using an avie in this instance, it's a retcon none the less and you need to get over it.

quanchi112
WRONG! He said he rarely uses it, because the avatar can be beaten if the opponent is strong enough. And even if you were right about Ds using an avie in this instance, it's a retcon none the less and you need to get over it. when did it say he used it in the hunter and prey storyline? what page? laughing wasnt retconned at all. sorry ds got raped.

nvrbeenwthagirl
when did it say he used it in the hunter and prey storyline? what page? laughing wasnt retconned at all. sorry ds got raped.

NOOB

quanchi112
NOOB great point. laughing

starking
when did it say he used it in the hunter and prey storyline? what page? laughing wasnt retconned at all. sorry ds got raped. Now this is just pure idiotic. Retcons DON'T always take place in the same story, for instance when Seid lost to the two Dr.Fates and it was later on retconned. Stop making dumb statements, your destroying your own reputation.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Now this is just pure idiotic. Retcons DON'T always take place in the same story, for instance when Seid lost to the two Dr.Fates and it was later on retconned. Stop making dumb statements, your destroying your own reputation.

LMAO at him destroying something that is non existant.

starking
LMAO at him destroying something that is non existant. My bad, I forgot about that. embarrasment

quanchi112
Now this is just pure idiotic. Retcons DON'T always take place in the same story, for instance when Seid lost to the two Dr.Fates and it was later on retconned. Stop making dumb statements, your destroying your own reputation. how many times are u going to say stop it ur ruining ur credibility. i dont even believe u have read any of these stories. u just view scans. this hasnt been retconned. sorry but it makes no sense for ds to not protect his planet. ds admitted he couldnt beat him. addresss ds saying doomsday is unbeatable. Happy Dance

quanchi112
when did it say specifically that this ds was an avatar? it never did so quit assuming it did.

grey fox
WOW

This is some sure-as-hell spite.

Darkseid stomps PC-Supes, just like he has in EVERY single on of their encounters.

quanchi112
Originally posted by grey fox
WOW

Darkseid stomps PC-Supes, just like he has in EVERY single on of their encounters. this is current darkseid. current darkseid cant beat a depowered superman. i have to say that precrisis supes beats this darkseid. the way darkseid was portrayed back then he wins. but the way ds is portrayed now he definitely loses.

starlock
Darkseid for the win

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
Darkseid for the win how when darkseid cant beat the current supes.

starlock
how when darkseid cant beat the current supes.

I am 36 years old,i have a broader vision of recent and past Darkseid,for someone who is younger lets say 18 they dont have the same perception,and thats not counting those who are 12 and 14 , so i remember the days when PC supes was taken down like nothing by Darkseid many many times, in the span of thirty years or more of reading comics it is a big difference

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
I am 36 years old,i have a broader vision of recent and past Darkseid,for someone who is younger lets say 18 they dont have the same perception,and thats not counting those who are 12 and 14 , so i remember the days when PC supes was taken down like nothing by Darkseid many many times, in the span of thirty years or more of reading comics it is a big difference ur age has nothing to do with the answer. i know that darkseid has been known to mop the floor with him in ancient days. but even u must have to admit the way darkseid is written today is a far cry from how he was writen twenty years ago.

he loses to superman in todays times who is considerably weaker than he was in precrisis. ds has been weakened to. he has to be to lose to a superman who is considerably weaker than his present day version. this is why i think precrisis supes beats down current ds. old ds wins with ease. but this isnt old ds.

Evil_Ash
he loses to superman in todays times who is considerably weaker than he was in precrisis. ds has been weakened to. he has to be to lose to a superman who is considerably weaker than his present day version.

So, it's just PIS then...

quanchi112
So, it's just PIS then... no it isnt. not when it keeps happening. it wasnt a fluke win it has been a streak now. ds isnt nearly as powerful as he used to be. these losses to this superman proves it.

Evil_Ash
So, because writers have Darkseid just lose to Superman, he's weaker now?

quanchi112
So, because writers have Darkseid just lose to Superman, he's weaker now? uh yes. becuz writers used to have him beat down superman. writers make the comics. we dont.

panthergod
First off, anyone saying that Darkseid EVER defeated the Pre-Crisis Superman is a LIAR.

Second, Darkseid can't do ANYTHING to this Superman.

Superman wins 8-9/10 here.

panthergod
Originally posted by grey fox
WOW

Darkseid stomps PC-Supes, just like he has in EVERY single on of their encounters.
Name one, liar.

PreCrisis Superman dwarfs Darkseid, and destroys him with ease.

panthergod

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pb182f179dd01f797f98ca796d83471b2/fbdd81c8.jpg
Hey id, you missed the first page, where Darkised blasted Superman from behind.

you also forgot to mention that Superman has just woken up from surviving IMPERIEX's blast.

These Darkseid worshippers make me sick.

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod

you also forgot to mention that Superman has just woken up from surviving IMPERIEX's blast.

These Darkseid worshippers make me sick. nice corrections. its funny how people post half the fights. laughing

panthergod

That's another lie.

you kids need to cease with this BS.

Darkised was at full power during thier secind fght. and he FAILED to kill Superman with the FUL power of the Omega Effect.

That's simply a testament to Superman increased power, as Darkised himself stated in Apokolips Now.

Superman is much more powerful now thna he was in Hunter/prey

And Pre-Crisis Superman destroys Darkseid, with ease.

starking

These Darkseid worshippers make me sick. So how can you be that weak, when you awake from being knocked out? Unless you can show some context that says so, then your being your typical arrogant self. When you come here, can you atleast be respectful towards someone and not call them a liar?

panthergod

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p0b61009840e364c381c4570f49b851cb/f9e393e8.jpg
Cool!

instances of Darkised teleporting and hurting an INFERIOR Superman to the present version, choosing to teleport Superboy away rather than fight him(which is PIS since Superboy can return INSTANTLY from battlefield removal), an out of continuity trash where Darkised was beaten up and mugged by human thugs, and another instance of a weak version of Superman--who later beat Darkseid's ass-getting driven into the ground.

Wow.

Pre-Crisi Superman destroys Darised with complete ease, 8-9/10.

starking
Cool!

instances of Darkised teleporting and hurting an INFERIOR Superman to the present version, choosing to teleport Superboy away rather than fight him(which is PIS since Superboy can return INSTANTLY from battlefield removal), an out of continuity trash where Darkised was beaten up and mugged by human thugs, and another instance of a weak version of Superman--who later beat Darkseid's ass-getting driven into the ground.

Wow.

Pre-Crisi Superman destroys Darised with complete ease, 8-9/10. Stfu with that "weaker Superman" bullshit. PROVE that Superman was supposed to be inferior in those incarnations, as in display him making such a statement. If you can't then your speculating, because the best explanation for Supes high showings, is pis. If you don't like that rule, then creep back into the shit holes of Shc. Btw Panther, the teleportation beams and the Oe are the SAMETHING, meaning him not being able to use them on Supes more recently, is nothing but crap writing.

panthergod
So how can you be that weak, when you awake from being knocked out?

WTF?

when you wake up from being blasted by a universe-destroying cosmic being you tend not to at at your very best.

You mean, common sense, which says that a Superman who is recovering from a glaactus level blast probably isn't at his very best.

the fact that Darkised failed to dent a full powered Superman later on in that same story proves the fact that he wasnt at his best when blatsed from behind after recovering from a galactus level attack.

All it takes is common sense and the ablilty to tear down that Darkseid altar you have set up in your mind.

That would require them to not be lying.

Darkseid has never, EVER, defeated the Pre-Crisis Superman in a fight.

Not even once.

panthergod
Stfu with that "weaker Superman" bullshit.

the truth always seems like 'bullshit' to ignorant fools.

Try reading Superman 152, where Superman gets an explicit power up by accessing a portion of his normally suppresed full power.

Then read OWAW where he displays the abililty to access far higher powerlevels than he ahd ever displayed before by cuting looseagainst the Imperiex Probes. later on under the same writer he goes all out against Darkised and withstands the FULL OE in stride.

Then read Apokolips Now, where Darkseid himself specifically states that Superman is more powerful than ever--and Superman subsequently proves it by deflecting the Omega Effect and punching his eyes shut.

Then read the OYL up up and away storyline by Busiek and Johns where he learns that he was subconsiously suppressing his powers with his mind for an entire year and when he gets them back he subsequently he gains superintelligence and his Heat Vision is more powerful than ever.
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3451/upupaway127ro.jpg
All it takes is actual knowlegde of these characters, son.

Or proof that Superman's powerlevel is steadily increasing and fluctuate due to his mental state more and more, like the comics actual state and show.

starking
WTF?

when you wake up from being blasted by a universe-destroying cosmic being you tend not to at at your very best. But he was merely knocked out and there was NOTHING that suggested he was in a weakened state. I'm very sure these kind of instances happen all the time in comics.

You mean, common sense, which says that a Superman who is recovering from a glaactus level blast probably isn't at his very best.

the fact that Darkised failed to dent a full powered Superman later on in
that same story proves the fact that he wasnt at his best when blatsed from behind after recovering from a galactus level attack.

All it takes is common sense and the ablilty to tear down that Darkseid altar you have set up in your mind.BULLSHIT! Supes was swatted away during their first confrontation in that story, by the Oe, yet when he faced Ds head on, he resisted it like it was nothing. Meaning either Ds wasn't at his peak at the time, or Supes wasn't as weak as you make him out to be.

That would require them to not be lying.

Darkseid has never, EVER, defeated the Pre-Crisis Superman in a fight
Not even once. So to you someone is lying when they have their info wrong? In that case, whenever someone answers a question wrong, their a liar. That makes so much sense, doesn't it? Not only that, but Ds has beaten Monel, and Superboy and Supergirl POWERED UP at the same time in Gds. And as you know, that stories canon to him.

quanchi112
the truth always seems like 'bullshit' to ignorant fools.

Try reading Superman 152, where Superman gets an explicit power up by accessing a portion of his normally suppresed full power.

Then read OWAW where he displays the abililty to access far higher powerlevels than he ahd ever displayed before by cuting looseagainst the Imperiex Probes. later on under the same writer he goes all out against Darkised and withstands the FULL OE in stride.

Then read Apokolips Now, where Darkseid himself specifically states that Superman is more powerful than ever--and Superman subsequently proves it by deflecting the Omega Effect and punching his eyes shut.

Then read the OYL up up and away storyline by Busiek and Johns where he learns that he was subconsiously suppressing his powers with his mind for an entire year and when he gets them back he subsequently he gains superintelligence and his Heat Vision is more powerful than ever.
All it takes is actual knowlegde of these characters, son.

Or proof that Superman's powerlevel is steadily increasing and fluctuate due to his mental state more and more, like the comics actual state and show. thumb up

quanchi112
precrisis superman destroys current darkseid.

quanchi112
But he was merely knocked out and there was NOTHING that suggested he was in a weakened state. I'm very sure these kind of instances happen all the time in comics.

BULLSHIT! Supes was swatted away during their first confrontation in that story, by the Oe, yet when he faced Ds head on, he resisted it like it was nothing. Meaning either Ds wasn't at his peak at the time, or Supes wasn't as weak as you make him out to be.

So to you someone is lying when they have their info wrong? In that case, whenever someone answers a question wrong, their a liar. That makes so much sense, doesn't it? Not only that, but Ds has beaten Monel, and Superboy and Supergirl POWERED UP at the same time in Gds. And as you know, that stories canon to him. gds darkseid is different than the current darkseid. has he stolen mordru's powers yet, nope!

starking
the truth always seems like 'bullshit' to ignorant fools. Of course it does, but your not telling the truth in this instance YOU SPECULATING.

All it takes is actual knowlegde of these characters, son.I was wrong, your not speculating your MISINTERPRETATING. In all of those instances, he only stated how he cuts lose, not how his power increased. Holding back and gaining more power, ARE TWO different things.

Or proof that Superman's powerlevel is steadily increasing and fluctuate due to his mental state more and more, like the comics actual state and show. How about proof that your a rabid Superman fanboy, that shoves his crap down other's throats. He didn't say SHIT about his power increasing, all said was that he used power than he does normally.

starking
gds darkseid is different than the current darkseid. has he stolen mordru's powers yet, nope! Stfu, I've already shot you down on that.

panthergod
But he was merely knocked out and there was NOTHING that suggested he was in a weakened state. I'm very sure these kind of instances happen all the time in comics.

then difference of course being that this all happened within a short period of time.

Superman was not at 100% there.

Or Superman wasn't at his best after waking up from a Galactus level blasting fighting Kalibak then getting sucker blasted from behinf=d by Darkseid like the coward he is. If someone blasts you from behind when you aren't prepared for it then that gives them an unfair advabtage to begin with. add in the fact that he has jUST woken up from unconsiousness earlier and it's pretty ob vous.

Whe Darkised stalemated Supes later on they were both specfically stated to be at full power by the writer.

GDS is irrlevant. this is the current Darkiseid not the Pre-Crisis version. He is nowhere near that powerful on average.

Otherwise, I WILL use Pre-Crisis feats for the current Superman, sincepost-IC he has his pre-Crisis Legion and JLA continuity.

starking
edit

starking
edit

quanchi112
Stfu, I've already shot you down on that. majority said that stuff doesnt count in here. it doesnt. if u become an nfl linebacker in the futire do i count that now. are u the same person now as u are ten years in the future no. this is comon sense until u actually do it u dont have the feats. only gds darkseid has these feats.

panthergod
Of course it does, but your not telling the truth in this instance YOU SPECULATING.
It's facts, son, as the comics and the writers themsleves state.

I specifically stated that the incerease in power was due to him accessing previously un accessed powerlevels from within.

Just as Wally West was weaker when he limited hmself to the speed of sound after the Crisis when he always had the abililty to access the speed force, Superman normally is supressing his full powerlevel according to those showings. when he access his full power he is on a whole 'nother level capable fo stalemating/defeating Darkised, stalemating kal-l, trashing Imperiex Probes,etc.

So when Supermanspecifically stated that when his powers "surged" from him going all out--he was lying?

laughing

For Superman, similar to Gladiator, his access to his internal power is dependant upon his mental state. When he cuts loose, he can reach a higher level of power than he normally displays and is portrayed with. The potential for that power is always there, but he rarely accesses it all.

Regardless, Superman is more powerful post '99 mongul training where he first learned to access higher levels.

starking
then difference of course being that this all happened within a short period of time.

Superman was not at 100% there.

Or Superman wasn't at his best after waking up from a Galactus level blasting fighting Kalibak then getting sucker blasted from behinf=d by Darkseid like the coward he is. If someone blasts you from behind when you aren't prepared for it then that gives them an unfair advabtage to begin with. add in the fact that he has jUST woken up from unconsiousness earlier and it's pretty ob vous.You can say that Ds cheapshotted Supes and that gave him the upper hand, but the funniest part about that is, Superman flew straight towards Ds when his back was turned and was blasted away. This was when he was at full power.

Whe Darkised stalemated Supes later on they were both specfically stated to be at full power by the writer.Lmao, you've basically contradicted yourself then. If the writer said they where at full power, then I was right. Keep up the honesty and I may grow to like you.

GDS is irrlevant. this is the current Darkiseid not the Pre-Crisis version. He is nowhere near that powerful on average.

Otherwise, I WILL use Pre-Crisis feats for the current Superman, sincepost-IC he has his pre-Crisis Legion and JLA continuity. BULLSHIT! You can't use pc Superman feats, because their non canon to him. He was effected by the crisis, SEID WASN'T. And you can't say he's not that powerful based off of nothing. He can kill thousands of skyfathers and snatch their power for himself, create Stayne a very powerful being and cause time to collapse. We've never seen Ds's full potential, so to say he's not at that level is just speculation.

quanchi112
You can say that Ds cheapshotted Supes and that gave him the upper hand, but the funniest part about that is, Superman flew straight towards Ds when his back was turned and was blasted away. This was when he was at full power.

Lmao, you've basically contradicted yourself then. If the writer said they where at full power, then I was right. Keep up the honesty and I may grow to like you.

BULLSHIT! You can't use pc Superman feats, because their non canon to him. He was effected by the crisis, SEID WASN'T. And you can't say he's not that powerful based off of nothing. He can kill thousands of skyfathers and snatch their power for himself, create Stayne a very powerful being and cause time to collapse. We've never seen Ds's full potential, so to say he's not at that level is just speculation. here we go with another rant about ds and how he is limitless. he didnt seem limitless in apokolips now. he seemed weaker than superman. in hunter and prey he seemed pretty weak as well. precrisis superman was a maniac and hwile darkseid was a maniac back then as well he has changed and is only a shadow of his former self. ds loses here 10 outta 10. current superman can beat him down on occasion in todays times. wink

again u say cuase time to collapse. but u leave out where darkseid was going to destroy himself becuz he wasnt smart enough to figure out a way to stop it. quit with ur darkseid exaggerations he was crushed in foundations, two of them lost simlutaneously. laughing

starking
It's facts, son, as the comics and the writers themsleves state.Facts my ass, your speculating and that's all.

I specifically stated that the incerease in power was due to him accessing previously un accessed powerlevels from within.

Just as Wally West was weaker when he limited hmself to the speed of sound after the Crisis when he always had the abililty to access the speed force, Superman normally is supressing his full powerlevel according to those showings. when he access his full power he is on a whole 'nother level capable fo stalemating/defeating Darkised, stalemating kal-l, trashing Imperiex Probes,etc.Like I said earlier, your interpretations are off. When you acheive your full potential, your not getting more more powerful your becoming what you truly are.

So when Supermanspecifically stated that when his powers "surged" from him going all out--he was lying?

laughing

For Superman, similar to Gladiator, his access to his internal power is dependant upon his mental state. When he cuts loose, he can reach a higher level of power than he normally displays and is portrayed with. The potential for that power is always there, but he rarely accesses it all.

Regardless, Superman is more powerful post '99 mongul training where he first learned to access higher levels. Your saying EXACTLY what I said. He gains access to his true power, not increases it. But this shit doesn't matter anyways, Supes shouldn't be on Ds's level no matter how far he pushes himself. If he can, then he's capable of soloing(individually) Firestorm and Orion, Agogg, Secret, Takion, and Eclipso. Which is just pure bullshit, no matter how you look at it.

quanchi112
Facts my ass, your speculating and you that's all.

Like I said earlier, your interpretations are off. When you acheive your full potential, your not getting more more powerful your becoming what you truly are.

Your saying EXACTLY what I said. He gains access to his true power, not increases it. But this shit doesn't matter anyways, Supes shouldn't be on Ds's level no matter how far he pushes himself. If he can, then he's capable of soloing(individually) Firestorm and Orion, Agogg, Secret, Takion, and Eclipso. Which is just pure bullshit, no matter how you look at it. why do u always have to brinbg in toher characters to superman vs darkseid when we already have seen them fight many times. accept his loss. its like when the bulls figured out how to beat the bad boy pistons. superman has figured out how to beat darkseid and hasnt lost since

stick out tongue

panthergod
You can say that Ds cheapshotted Supes and that gave him the upper hand, but the funniest part about that is, Superman flew straight towards Ds when his back was turned and was blasted away. This was when he was at full power.

--during the Byrne Era--when he was FAR less powerful than he is now.

Good job, tho. Darkised is above a far weaker Superman.

Yay.

As for proof of that--yeah, after the Death of Superman, Superman got a powerup and was generally more powerful acors the board than before, as proven in Hunter/Prey:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/heatvisionwideangle.jpg

Current Superman>Post-Death 'mullet' Superman>Byrne Era Superman

Hey, son, I was talking about the SECOND fight-where they stalemated.

Joe Casey says that the second fight in OWAW where Superman and Darkseid stalemated and Darkised failed to kill Sueprman with the OE--they were both at full power.

http://www.comicboards.com/joecasey-rc.php

So yeah, that DOES prove my point that a Supermsan who just woke up from a Galactus level being's blast then gets sucker blasted while fighting a top tier is not at 100%. Thanks, son.

Hey, kid, I know you don't read the actual comics, but as of Infinite Crisis, Pre-Crisis Legion and JLA ARE canon to Superman. a good amount of his previously non canon pre-crisis history has been referenced again post-IC. just like Batman, Wonder Woman, Doom Patrol and other, Pre-Crisis

If you DARE to cite irrelevant pre ciris possible futures, then Superman proven past, where he was moving planets, time traveling, smashing dimensional barriers, and more as a kid are still canon as well. Difference of course being, that what I'm actually right.

laughing

where?

you making up bullshit fan fiction and passing them as fact doesn't fly with me, kid.

Sure we saw a good amount of that potential when he was ripping anf falling on his face like a fool.

laughing

seriously, though that's a BS coppout.

the fact is he HASN'T done any of those feats, and anyways, they are FAR from the entirety of his showings. the current Superman is his proven superior in physical combat, and the pre-crisis Superman demolishes him.

quanchi112
--during the Byrne Era--when he was FAR less powerful than he is now.

Good job, tho. Darkised is above a far weaker Superman.

Yay.

As for proof of that--yeah, after the Death of Superman, Superman got a powerup and was generally more powerful acors the board than before, as proven in Hunter/Prey:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/heatvisionwideangle.jpg

Current Superman>Post-Death 'mullet' Superman>Byrne Era Superman

Hey, son, I was talking about the SECOND fight-where they stalemated.

Joe Casey says that the second fight in OWAW where Superman and Darkseid stalemated and Darkised failed to kill Sueprman with the OE--they were both at full power.

http://www.comicboards.com/joecasey-rc.php

So yeah, that DOES prove my point that a Supermsan who just woke up from a Galactus level being's blast then gets sucker blasted while fighting a top tier is not at 100%. Thanks, son.

Hey, kid, I know you don't read the actual comics, but as of Infinite Crisis, Pre-Crisis Legion and JLA ARE canon to Superman. a good amount of his previously non canon pre-crisis history has been referenced again post-IC. just like Batman, Wonder Woman, Doom Patrol and other, Pre-Crisis

If you DARE to cite irrelevant pre ciris possible futures, then Superman proven past, where he was moving planets, time traveling, smashing dimensional barriers, and more as a kid are still canon as well. Difference of course being, that what I'm actually right.

laughing

where?

you making up bullshit fan fiction and passing them as fact doesn't fly with me, kid.

Sure we saw a good amount of that potential when he was ripping anf falling on his face like a fool.

laughing

seriously, though that's a BS coppout.

the fact is he HASN'T done any of those feats, and anyways, they are FAR from the entirety of his showings. the current Superman is his proven superior in physical combat, and the pre-crisis Superman demolishes him. thats some serious ownage. i also agree that starking doesnt read most of these comics. he argued with me for over foundations for over an hour and finally admitted he hadnt even read it. he said hed ask other people becuz he hadnt read it.

panthergod
Facts my ass, your speculating and that's all.

The fact that Superman is operating at a higher powerlevel than he was during the Byrne era is a fact, non speculation, son.

Irrelevant semantics.

Superman got more powerful BY accessing his hidden, true full power. He could do things that he could not do previously, he got more powerful, period. the fact that he happened due to him tapping into his internal, suppressed powerlevels is besides the point.

Except that he is--PERIOD.. he withstands the omega effect, deflects it, and punches Darkseid's eyeknobs in.

Superman is just that damned powerful.

No, he's just capable of tearing apart Imperiex Probes, stalemating Kal-L, one shotting Despero, shattering an alternate Diana's Aegis Bracelets, etcetcetc.

Darksied's more powerful all around than the current Superman but he is not physically superior.

And the pre-Crisis Superman destroys him.

quanchi112
yes current superman is much more formidable inside close quarters than darkseid. if we all agree how much more powerful precrisis supes is than current supes how can anyone rationally say darkseid hasnt been depowered by the writers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The fact that Superman is operating at a higher powerlevel than he was during the Byrne era is a fact, non speculation, son.

Irrelevant semantics.

Superman got more powerful BY accessing his hidden, true full power. He could do things that he could not do previously, he got more powerful, period. the fact that he happened due to him tapping into his internal, suppressed powerlevels is besides the point.

Except that he is--PERIOD.. he withstands the omega effect, deflects it, and punches Darkseid's eyeknobs in.

Superman is just that damned powerful.

No, he's just capable of tearing apart Imperiex Probes, stalemating Kal-L, one shotting Despero, shattering an alternate Diana's Aegis Bracelets, etcetcetc.

Darksied's more powerful all around than the current Superman but he is not physically superior.

And the pre-Crisis Superman destroys him.

Who said That Diana's bracelets were Aegis in the alter verse? ALL of the amazons wear similiar bracelets. Also, His heat vision one shotted Despero where he was gettign pwned in hand to hand. So is HV now superior to his strength? Maybe he should just heat vision everything. I'd call that PIS. I haven't seen Superman with stand any reality dumps or any waves of DS hand that pwned Firestorm. Until Superman does, then he is pretty much screwed against DS.

panthergod
Originally posted by nvrbeenarealman
Who said That Diana's bracelets were Aegis in the alter verse? ALL of the amazons wear similiar bracelets.

LMAO.

yeah, and that golden rope she had wasn't the Lasso of Truth either, right?

she was the amazonian ambassador there, her origin was identical, her history was identical except for the fact that the outside world was run by Superman/Batman.

A goddamn lie.

AGAIN.

Sueprman was fdeliberately allowing Despero to beat on him so that he could convince the aliens that were controlling humanity that he was a good guy.here are the scans, so everyone can see through your bullshit:

http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespidermanonlinecomic/supbat.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=59283

http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespidermanonlinecomic/supbat.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=59284

http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespidermanonlinecomic/supbat.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=59285

http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespidermanonlinecomic/supbat.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=59286

He wasn't even fighting back[/b at first.

Once again, nvrbeenarealman's lies have been demolished. laughing

All he needs to do is make some stairs in front of Darkseid's feet and he's good.

laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>