Bouncy Castle Love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naz
shock Okay, so my neighbor's kid's birthday party was today, so they had one of those bouncy castle things in their backyard, so it's like midnight, and I'm watching some old Disney movie, and I hear noises out the window, and I'm like "What? Why are those kids still up playing on that thing? They're like 4 years old!" So, I look out the window, and all the lights are out at their house, and I see the bouncy castle rocking back and forth, and from what I've heard, I'm pretty sure my neighbor's are gettin' busy with it on the bouncy castle. no expression

Wild-Cherry
I love Bouncy Castles big grin

Not that much hmm

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u181/024475/rainbow.gif

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Naz
shock Okay, so my neighbor's kid's birthday party was today, so they had one of those bouncy castle things in their backyard, so it's like midnight, and I'm watching some old Disney movie, and I hear noises out the window, and I'm like "What? Why are those kids still up playing on that thing? They're like 4 years old!" So, I look out the window, and all the lights are out at their house, and I see the bouncy castle rocking back and forth, and from what I've heard, I'm pretty sure my neighbor's are gettin' busy with it on the bouncy castle. no expression

Take a pic and PM it to me................just to make sure.lookaround

mitchum
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Take a pic and PM it to me................just to make sure.lookaround What she said lookaround

Naz
I dunno, it's pretty darrk outside, I don't think the picture would come out lookaround Maybe you should just go check it out in person.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Naz
I dunno, it's pretty darrk outside, I don't think the picture would come out lookaround Maybe you should just go check it out in person.

I think you're just being lazy.nahuh

mitchum
Originally posted by Naz
I dunno, it's pretty darrk outside, I don't think the picture would come out lookaround Maybe you should just go check it out in person. Put the flash on

Naz
I think you're just being lazy.nahuh

You're the one who wants to see it so bad nahuh

Rodgort
Originally posted by Naz
shock Okay, so my neighbor's kid's birthday party was today, so they had one of those bouncy castle things in their backyard, so it's like midnight, and I'm watching some old Disney movie, and I hear noises out the window, and I'm like "What? Why are those kids still up playing on that thing? They're like 4 years old!" So, I look out the window, and all the lights are out at their house, and I see the bouncy castle rocking back and forth, and from what I've heard, I'm pretty sure my neighbor's are gettin' busy with it on the bouncy castle. no expression Wow. laughing

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Naz
You're the one who wants to see it so bad nahuh

You're the nosey one that was listening and then told everybody.forgetu

Naz
You're the nosey one that was listening and then told everybody.forgetu

mhm Whatever, I'm going to bed.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Naz
mhm Whatever, I'm going to bed.

Whatever goodnight then.mhm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.