Night Terror vs. Akuma, Bison, and Sagat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Guilty Gear
Battle takes place in the Chaos - Spiritual Realm.

ThoraxeRMG
Damn, I would say Team 2.

Kazenji
Hmmmmm as much as i like bison i'm leaning more towards night terror for this one.

Guilty Gear
Before I didn't doubt this but now I doubt Night Terror could lose in his realm.

Superboy Prime
NT unless Gouki nails him with the Shungokusatsu.

Violent2Dope
...NT loses...

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
...NT loses...

NT can effectively battlefield remove them.

Guilty Gear
Shungokusatsu ain't gonna do jack to Night Terror, especially considering this takes place in his realm, nor would anything else. NT just takes them out of existence since well...he can do anything in his realm apparently...

Superboy Prime
Why won't it work on NT? The Shungokusatsu takes the victim to hell(removed from the chaos realm)where they get attacked by demonds. The more sins you have committed the greater damage. Somehow NT doesn't strike me as an angel.

Violent2Dope
Somehow, I have yet to see proof Chaos Realm does ANYTHING!

Superboy Prime
The only thing it has done is kill an immortal character.

The battle takes place in NT's realm. NT removes them from his realm and thus wins the fight without any effort at all. Only time this won't happen is if Gouki nails him with the Shungokusatsu.

Guilty Gear
Bison has no WMD, a.k.a plot device and Akuma would lose terribly to Night Terror. Adding Bison and Sagat into the mix won't make a difference. After all Night Terror has the powers of the completed Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. The Soul Edge alone at a weakened state plunged the world into chaos with the Evil Seed.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
The only thing it has done is kill an immortal character.

The battle takes place in NT's realm. NT removes them from his realm and thus wins the fight without any effort at all. Only time this won't happen is if Gouki nails him with the Shungokusatsu. Well, actually for all we know Zas was killed before he opened the CR. Prove to me he can remove shit from that realm. Akuma is faster than NT and pulling A SGS while Sagat and Bison are distracting them should be no problem.

Superboy Prime
I'm not going to prove anything because I'm not a SC expert. Ask Darkstorm Zero or someone else.

Guilty Gear
Take it easy and let's not curse in here.

Violent2Dope
I'm not going to prove anything because I'm not a SC expert. Ask Darkstorm Zero or someone else. I've talked to him in the NT vs. Ganon thread, he couldn't provide me with real proof either!

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Bison has no WMD, a.k.a plot device and Akuma would lose terribly to Night Terror. Adding Bison and Sagat into the mix won't make a difference. After all Night Terror has the powers of the completed Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. The Soul Edge alone at a weakened state plunged the world into chaos with the Evil Seed.

And none of that demonstrates what it can do. Same crap as Jinpachi's "The World Was Never the Same"

Guilty Gear
You're taking this too seriously. @ V2D

Superboy Prime
dur

Violent2Dope
What I'm taking seriously is the NT's gay "CR makes him God" theory. I have yet to see proof of it.

Guilty Gear
And none of that demonstrates what it can do. Same crap as Jinpachi's "The World Was Never the Same" It can diminish energy across the planet also, as shown when Taki's blades decrease in power while she was at some other region. Also I'm not discussing Jinpachi. Here's a video showing Night Terror's moves:2Kk7VqwhJlw

Superboy Prime
I know you are not discussing Jinpachi. I am simply stating it's a similar thing.

Guilty Gear
dUfNDdICafA

Guilty Gear
^That video proves why Night Terror wins in a curbstomp.

Darkstorm Zero
You never asked me that.

Here are the facts, The Chaos Real is a dimension that exists INSIDE soul edge, it is mae from it's power at it's own will.

The Soul Edge can (And frequently has) drawn in living beings into the CR.

Zasalamel was within the chaos Realm when he was performing the spell of binding, since within he could grasp far more of it's power with it than in the outside realm.

Night Terror effortlessly borke the seal Zasalamel used and obliterated him instantly.

Now, V2D, I'll again ask you, if you created a universe with your own power, and it's your power that maintains it, do you not exersize total and complete contreol over every aspect of that realm?

StyleTime
Somehow, I have yet to see proof Chaos Realm does ANYTHING!
Thank you!!!!! I've been saying this forever and a day now.

Night Terror looses by the way.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by StyleTime
Thank you!!!!! I've been saying this forever and a day now.

Night Terror looses by the way.

Are my posts invisible to you or something?

Guilty Gear
I'm going to have to agree with Darkstorm here, for once. I have finally figured out how to find that mofo in Tales of Souls mode (not you DZ). Turns out I had to follow a certain path with Siegfried to get to him. I had to fight about 3 battles in the Labyrinth and I fought Olcadan in the third battle. After defeating Zasalamel I fight Night Terror within the Chaos Realm. The shit he can pull off is devastating and nasty.

DZ pretty much recited what is in Night Terror's profile.

StyleTime
dUfNDdICafA
laughing
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Are my posts invisible to you or something?
No, they're not. I just wasn't in the mood to argue.
Now, V2D, I'll again ask you, if you created a universe with your own power, and it's your power that maintains it, do you not exersize total and complete contreol over every aspect of that realm?
However, your main point is entirely speculative. Has Night Terror actually demonstrated this level of control in the Chaos Realm. I've always given him the nod for Zasalamel, but that doesn't do much other than show he may be a little stronger in his realm.

Sandai Kitetsu

Most likely, that's a real simple question.

Superboy Prime
NT battlefield removes them out of the Chaos Realm. End of fight.

Guilty Gear
That's not how he would win. He would overpower the team easily.

Violent2Dope
You never asked me that.

Here are the facts, The Chaos Real is a dimension that exists INSIDE soul edge, it is mae from it's power at it's own will.

The Soul Edge can (And frequently has) drawn in living beings into the CR.

Zasalamel was within the chaos Realm when he was performing the spell of binding, since within he could grasp far more of it's power with it than in the outside realm.

Night Terror effortlessly borke the seal Zasalamel used and obliterated him instantly.

Now, V2D, I'll again ask you, if you created a universe with your own power, and it's your power that maintains it, do you not exersize total and complete contreol over every aspect of that realm? ..........So you're just assuming all this? Well if we assume that then why don't we just assume Akuma really can destroy a comet 2/3 the size of the world and could cum and send the earth off it's axis?

Guilty Gear
No seriously, NT stomps them. Did you see that video of his moves at the top of this page? He'd literally scar the crap out of Akuma with the completed Soul Edge, then he would annihilate Bison rather easily with his beams. Sagat...would dig a hole in the ground out of fear.

Violent2Dope
No seriously, NT stomps them. Did you see that video of his moves at the top of this page? He'd literally scar the crap out of Akuma with the completed Soul Edge, then he would annihilate Bison rather easily with his beams. Sagat...would dig a hole in the ground out of fear. This is all assuming NT has the speed to even touch Akuma.

Guilty Gear
NT's considerably fast...he could even attack you from far ranges.

Akuma could only dodge for so along until Night Terror scars the shit out of him.

Violent2Dope
NT is fast for his size, that his true, but he is not Taki fast, and definately not Akuma fast. And if Bison and Sagat were to distract him, Akuma could easily run up and SGS him. It would work, as NT does indeed have a soul, Inferno.

Guilty Gear
What is Akuma's best speed feat? Also, NT's durability is greater than Nightmare's and Inferno's. Both are invulnerable to flames and Nightmare could even generate them. And umm...Sagat's going down within the first few seconds, wtf. Bison...what the hell is he going to do? B*tch that he doesn't have his satellite that would do nothing to Night Terror in the first place?

Akuma may be fast, but he isn't that much faster than NT, and NT can move as fast or faster than Taki. He just doesn't teleport as her. He could also fly, and block Akuma's blows/Hadoukens with the completed SE without a doubt. I'm pretty sure there was a Night Terror vs. Akuma thread somewhere and NT won relatively easily. Oh, and it's been explained why the shungokusatsu wouldn't work especially if this takes place in NT's realm. I forgot what the reason was though.

Violent2Dope
What is Akuma's best speed feat? Also, NT's durability is greater than Nightmare's and Inferno's. Both are invulnerable to flames and Nightmare could even generate them. And umm...Sagat's going down within the first few seconds, wtf. Bison...what the hell is he going to do? B*tch that he doesn't have his satellite that would do nothing to Night Terror in the first place?

Akuma may be fast, but he isn't that much faster than NT, and NT can move as fast or faster than Taki. He just doesn't teleport as her. He could also fly, and block Akuma's blows/Hadoukens with the completed SE without a doubt. I'm pretty sure there was a Night Terror vs. Akuma thread somewhere and NT won relatively easily. Oh, and it's been explained why the shungokusatsu wouldn't work especially if this takes place in NT's realm. I forgot what the reason was though. NT's realm does nothing. Akuma is faster than Ryu, who is fast enough to dodge bullets. You give Bison not enough credit, his Psycho Power would hurt NT, not much, but his energy is limitless so he doesn't need to have very strong attacks. I admit Sagat is the weakest person here,but he also has projectiles to distract NT. Why won't a SGS work? Provide complete proof it won't. Oh, and Bison's Psycho Crusher WOULD hurt NT, NT does not have the durability of a whole city. I've fought NT, he's not as fast as Taki or Setsuka. Of course NT can withstand intense heat, his soul is Inferno, which is pure fire. Also, if nothing can hurt NM or NT, why is he beatable?

Guilty Gear
WTF?! The psycho crusher can destroy cities now? What the f**k? yeah that is probably the most overrated bullshit I've heard in my life, and yet we have people here whining thinking Ayane's overrated. Nice...

I believe the reason why the SGS wouldn't work is because the demons that do the attacking aren't going to faze NT to begin with.

He is beatable by anyone (even Amy or Talim) only in-game since well...you guess.

Violent2Dope
WTF?! The psycho crusher can destroy cities now? What the f**k? yeah that is probably the most overrated bullshit I've heard in my life, and yet we have people here whining thinking Ayane's overrated. Nice...

I believe the reason why the SGS wouldn't work is because the demons that do the attacking aren't going to faze NT to begin with. I'll have to confirm the PC thing with Bison as I'm not positive. Oh and yes, I'm sure NT is without a doubt stronger than every demon in Hell. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Guilty Gear
I made an edit. I've said this before to another person in a pm. Apparently now the SGS is an instant kill to all opponents it kills anyone regardless of any proof existant. The SGS demons are gods of unmatched power so they will kill anyone who becomes a victim of the SGS.

My ass.

SGS = Won't do shit to Night Terror since the demons doing the attacking haven't demonstrated shit in terms of power.

Bison never destroyed a city, and is stated to be able to with a satellite he owns in space. It seems he controls it with a remote or something. Highly retarded to use it in a match if you ask me. that's like saying Shinra can use the Junon cannon to wipe out the entire city of Midgar in battle. He is a god tier in the FF7 universe. laughing out loud

Sandai Kitetsu
Why wouldn't SGS effect Night Terror?

Violent2Dope
I made an edit. I've said this before to another person in a pm. Apparently now the SGS is an instant kill to all opponents it kills anyone regardless of any proof existant. The SGS demons are gods of unmatched power so they will kill anyone who becomes a victim of the SGS.

My ass.

SGS = Won't do shit to Night Terror since the demons doing the attacking haven't demonstrated shit in terms of power.

Bison never destroyed a city, and is stated to be able to with a satellite he owns in space. It seems he controls it with a remote or something. Highly retarded to use it in a match if you ask me. that's like saying Shinra can use the Junon cannon to wipe out the entire city of Midgar in battle. He is a god tier in the FF7 universe. laughing out loud Oh really? So we should assume because SGS has never been used on NT the demons are too weak too scratch it? I only mentioned the PC because you said it wouldn't do shit to NT.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Why wouldn't SGS effect Night Terror? It would.

Guilty Gear
The rest is now up to you now, DZ. I'm done here.

*Heads to living room*

reading

Sandai Kitetsu
I wish I had placed a bet with styletime, because it looks like it's happening.

Violent2Dope
I wish I had placed a bet with styletime, because it looks like it's happening. What is?

Guilty Gear
The Evil Seed

Sandai Kitetsu
What is?

Yeah. It happens here. A game starts out underrated then people come to respect it followed by an enormous backlash against it. It's the cycle of the video games vs forum. Dead or Alive is on the backlash part right now. Tekken will probably be next. Street Fighter already had it.

Soul Calibur will be next.
Night terror is the next akuma.

It's ironic how Xenogears is always at the center of it.

Violent2Dope

It's ironic how Xenogears is always at the center of it. I've actually defended NT on several occasions, I don't hate him, but he is startin to get a bit too much hype.

Darkstorm Zero
..........So you're just assuming all this? Well if we assume that then why don't we just assume Akuma really can destroy a comet 2/3 the size of the world and could cum and send the earth off it's axis?

No, every fact I stated is just that, a fact.

There is no assumptions V2D, why do you insist I am making it up?

Guilty Gear

It's ironic how Xenogears is always at the center of it. So, I'm in the center of it despite that not only I'm saying Night Terror wins for the reasons already mentioned in this thread? I find you even less credible since there's already two other people in this thread who said NT wins, and you're the one trying to get people to think Ayane is some weakling compared to people like Gen.

Violent2Dope
No, every fact I stated is just that, a fact.

There is no assumptions V2D, why do you insist I am making it up? I'm not. It's a fact CR was created by SE, yes. Is it a fact NT is an omnipotent God in CR? No, it's speculation. Also, by that logic, why wasn't Inferno invincible in his world?

Sandai Kitetsu
So, I'm in the center of it despite that not only I'm saying Night Terror wins for the reasons already mentioned in this thread?

I never disagree'd with the idea of Night-Terror winning, but it doesn't change what I said. Lately, whenever a character is overhyped your right there at the center of it. I don't believe that's a coincednce.

and you're the one trying to get people to think Ayane is some weakling compared to people like Gen.

Ayane isn't a weakiling, but she isn't GOD either. You've been arguing that she wins versus simply because of a Ninpo or her fight with Genra.

Guilty Gear
haermm Right..

Sandai Kitetsu
haermm Right..

laughing Right!

Violent2Dope
All this hate...can't we all just get along?

Guilty Gear
No. The emoemuashtar is the source of all evil and spite. With emoemuashtar in our world hate will never be banned from existence. Blame the emoemuashtar

Violent2Dope
No. The emoemuashtar is the source of all evil and spite. With emoemuashtar in our world hate will never be banned from existence. Blame the emoemuashtar How do you do the emu thing. To think something I started went this far...

Sandai Kitetsu
To think something I started went this far...

Thanks to xeno.

StyleTime
I wish I had placed a bet with styletime, because it looks like it's happening.
Damn. It's looking like you're right. I knew Soul Caliber was due soon, but I didn't expect it just yet.

Sandai Kitetsu
Damn. It's looking like you're right. I knew Soul Caliber was due soon, but I didn't expect it just yet.

Told you, Tekken was supposed to be overrated a while ago. But, Xeno's jinpaichi hyping failed.

Your a male again?

Guilty Gear
Thanks to xeno. Says the person who brought of the bet he almost made with StyleTime.

Sandai Kitetsu
Says the person who brought of the bet he almost made with StyleTime.

laughing Was that an insult?

Violent2Dope
Says the person who brought of the bet he almost made with StyleTime. Xeno he's talkin about how I first called Ashtar and emu and you preserved it and stuff.

Guilty Gear
laughing Was that an insult? No, now drop the off-topic discussion. This thread wasn't made to discuss who you think is the most overrated. Take that shit somewhere else.

Sandai Kitetsu
No, now drop the off-topic discussion. This thread wasn't made to discuss who you think is the most overrated. Take that shit somewhere else.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stop you from doing your job. Proceed to hype Night-Terror up and fulfill my prediction.

Violent2Dope
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stop you from doing your job. Proceed to hype Night-Terror up and fulfill my prediction. That's kinda mean...AND WTF IS SYSTEMA!? I'VE BEEN DYING TO ASK YOU!

StyleTime
Told you, Tekken was supposed to be overrated a while ago. But, Xeno's jinpaichi hyping failed.

Your a male again?
Yeah. I'm glad that Jinpachi stuff didn't quite take off. Scared me for a second.

Who knows? shifty

Sandai Kitetsu
That's kinda mean...AND WTF IS SYSTEMA!? I'VE BEEN DYING TO ASK YOU!

I know it's mean, but it's true. It's happened so far to: Jinpaichi, Ayane, Hayabusa, etc. And, everytime it happens he's at the center of it.

Click on the link to find out what Systema is.

Guilty Gear
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stop you from doing your job. Proceed to hype Night-Terror up and fulfill my prediction. And if you bothered to read Night Terror's profile, you would realize that everything DZ and I have stated are factual statements, and I'm sorry, I must've overrated Night Terror by posting a video of what he can do, and pointed out the fact that the SGS isn't proven to be able to take down any villain with powers that are on par with Night Terror's.

March your sorry ass out of my thread.

Violent2Dope
Click on the link to find out what Systema is. That was the most bullshit martial art I've ever seen.

Sandai Kitetsu
And ff you bothered to read Night Terror's profile, you would realize that everything DZ and I have stated are factual statements, and I'm sorry, I must've overrated Night Terror by posting a video of what he can do, and pointed out the fact that the SGS isn't proven to be able to take down any villain with powers that are on par with Night Terror's.

March your sorry ass out of my thread.

You haven't said anything new in this thread. You just repeated what DZ said and regurgitated it. DZ is the guy that explained Night Terror to KMC, not you.

Violent2Dope
And ff you bothered to read Night Terror's profile, you would realize that everything DZ and I have stated are factual statements, and I'm sorry, I must've overrated Night Terror by posting a video of what he can do, and pointed out the fact that the SGS isn't proven to be able to take down any villain with powers that are on par with Night Terror's.

March your sorry ass out of my thread. Yes DZ posts facts, that are chock full with speculation. He only assumes CR does anything for NT, there is no proof. You are overrating NT, Akuma alone could beat him.

Sandai Kitetsu
You are overrating NT,

Exactly, which is what I'm getting at.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm not. It's a fact CR was created by SE, yes. Is it a fact NT is an omnipotent God in CR? No, it's speculation. Also, by that logic, why wasn't Inferno invincible in his world?

Thats easy to explain.

Every time Inferno pulled someone into the CR, he was incomplete or was plagued by Plot Device.

The first time, when it pulled Siegfried into the CR an used Cervante's body to create Inferno, it had alreay lost half of it's power. because of this power descrepancy, an the fact that it was using a dead host, Inferno lost, and the larger of the two swords was taken by Siegfried, this is what led him to become Nightmare and triggered the Evil Seed.

The Second Time Inferno appeared, whas during the battle with Kilik, Xianghua and Maxi. Kilik and Xianghua where both armed with weapons designed speciffically to destroy the Soul Edge... Including Soul Calibur. Not to mention that Soul Edge was still incomplete at this point. However, Inferno did a one up on the Trio, by Absorbing Soul Calibur before dissapearing. So Inferno lost via Plot Device.

Now, I'm not sure if Inferno ever canonically appeared in Soul Calibur 2, or if it was just Nightmare being defeated. The story says that it was Raphael, then Siegfried that eventually sealed both swords in the Soul Embrace. Raphael was in the middle of a vicious struggle with the still incomplete Nightmare (Still using Siegfried as a host) was about to slay Raphael, but just as he was about to make the Deathblow, Siegfried's mind woke up and struggled with the will of the Sword, this caused Nightmare to freeze in mid-motion, giving Raphael the chance to strike, and he landed a piercing blow into the Swords Eye, this freed both Siegfried and Soul Calibur from Soul Edge's grasp, then Siegfried used Soul Calibur on Soul Ege, causing the Soul Embrace.

Now, out of the two confirmed times that the CR, both are attributed to either Plot conveniance, or Plot Device, since neither time was Soul Edge at full power, and the last time, Soul Ege had to fight against plot Devices...

Does this answer your question V2D?

Violent2Dope
Thats easy to explain.

Every time Inferno pulled someone into the CR, he was incomplete or was plagued by Plot Device.

The first time, when it pulled Siegfried into the CR an used Cervante's body to create Inferno, it had alreay lost half of it's power. because of this power escrepancy, an the fact that it was using a dead host, Inferno lost, and the larger of the two swords was taken by Siegfried, this is what led him to become Nightmare and triggered the Evil Seed.

The Second Time Inferno appeared, whas during the battle with Kilik, Xianghua and Maxi. Kilik and Xianghua where both armed with weapoins dewsigned speciffically to destroy the Soul Edge... Including Soul Calibur. Not to mention that soul Edge was still incomplete at this point. However, Inferno did a one up on the Trio, by Absorbing Soul Calibur before dissapearing. So Inferno lost via Plot Device.

Now, I'm not sure if Inferno ever canonically appeared in Soul Calibur 2, or if it was just Nightmare being defeated. The story says thatit was Raphael, then Siegfried that eventually sealed both swords in the soul Embrace. Raphael was in the middle of a vicious struggle with the then complete Nightmare (Still using Siegfried as a host) was about to slay Raphael, but just as he was about to make the Deathblow, Siegfried's mind woke up and struggled with the will of the Sword, this caused Nightmare to freeze in mid-motion, giving Raphael the chance to strike, and he landed a piercing blow into the Swords Eye, this freed both Siegfried and Soul Calibur from Soul Edge's grasp, then Siegfried used Soul Calibur on soul Ege, causing the Soul Embrace.

Now, out of the two confirmed times that the CR, both are attributed to either Plot conveniance, or Plot Device, since neither time was SoulEdge at full power, and the last time, Soul Ege had to fight against plot Devices...

Does this answer your question V2D? You answered my question on why Inferno wasn't invincible, yes, but you still have yet to provide proof CR makes you invincible at all.

Sandai Kitetsu
That was the most bullshit martial art I've ever seen.

Did you see their "Knife Defense"?

Violent2Dope
Did you see their "Knife Defense"? No, it disturbed me so much I think I shit blood.

Guilty Gear
Thats easy to explain.

The first time, when it pulled Siegfried into the CR an used Cervante's body to create Inferno, it had alreay lost half of it's power. because of this power escrepancy, an the fact that it was using a dead host, Inferno lost, and the larger of the two swords was taken by Siegfried, this is what led him to become Nightmare and triggered the Evil Seed.

The Second Time Inferno appeared, whas during the battle with Kilik, Xianghua and Maxi. Kilik and Xianghua where both armed with weapoins dewsigned speciffically to destroy the Soul Edge... Including Soul Calibur. Not to mention that soul Edge was still incomplete at this point. However, Inferno did a one up on the Trio, by Absorbing Soul Calibur before dissapearing. So Inferno lost via Plot Device.

Now, I'm not sure if Inferno ever canonically appeared in Soul Calibur 2, or if it was just Nightmare being defeated. The story says thatit was Raphael, then Siegfried that eventually sealed both swords in the soul Embrace. Raphael was in the middle of a vicious struggle with the then complete Nightmare (Still using Siegfried as a host) was about to slay Raphael, but just as he was about to make the Deathblow, Siegfried's mind woke up and struggled with the will of the Sword, this caused Nightmare to freeze in mid-motion, giving Raphael the chance to strike, and he landed a piercing blow into the Swords Eye, this freed both Siegfried and Soul Calibur from Soul Edge's grasp, then Siegfried used Soul Calibur on soul Ege, causing the Soul Embrace.

Now, out of the two confirmed times that the CR, both are attributed to either Plot conveniance, or Plot Device, since neither time was SoulEdge at full power, and the last time, Soul Ege had to fight against plot Devices...

Does this answer your question V2D? THANK you...

I'm not putting up with a few insignificant fools. I think I'll just let them assume things while being stupid at the same time.

Violent2Dope
DZ is the one who assumes CR does anything.

Sandai Kitetsu
No, it disturbed me so much I think I shit blood.

I'll post it off-topic, be warned though. . .it's really funny.

Darkstorm Zero
You answered my question on why Inferno wasn't invincible, yes, but you still have yet to provide proof CR makes you invincible at all.

Well, with only one unconfirmed battle to Night Terror's profile, I can only guage what he's capable off based on what the Soul Edge has one previously.

it is a fact that Night Terror is now more powerful than even the Complete Soul Edge is on it's own (That is all of Soul Edge's scattered peices, but not combined with Soul Calibur.)

My basis for NT's near invincibility inside the CR, is that every time someone was drawn into the place, the SE's powers where vastly increased compared to the outside world.

Now, lets compound this with the fact that NT effectively broke Zasalamel's cycle of Reincarnation, basically killing an immortal, and you have a power level that is, or at the very least borders omnipotency, since there is no other logical way to take away someone else's immortality.

If you have a better explanation, I'd love to hear it.

And as for the SGS argument thats cropped up... It will work outside the CR, but if they are already in there, I am not so sure it will work.

And thats not to say that they could even get close enough to land it, remember, NT has every bit as much range, he is deceptively fast for his size, and may physically be more uber to all exept perhaps for Akuma.

Guilty Gear
What I am dying to know, is whether or not the SGS would disable Night Terror if Akuma managed to take NT to the Neatherrealm. Are these demons powerful enough to kill anyone or what? Someone kindly tell me.

StyleTime
Gen whooped the demons' asses by himself. Want to know how?

IT'S GEN SON!

Violent2Dope
Well, with only one unconfirmed battle to Night Terror's profile, I can only guage what he's capable off based on what the Soul Edge has one previously.

it is a fact that Night Terror is now more powerful than even the Complete Soul Edge is on it's own (That is all of Soul Edge's scattered peices, but not combined with Soul Calibur.)

My basis for NT's near invincibility inside the CR, is that every time someone was drawn into the place, the SE's powers where vastly increased compared to the outside world.

Now, lets compound this with the fact that NT effectively broke Zasalamel's cycle of Reincarnation, basically killing an immortal, and you have a power level that is, or at the very least borders omnipotency, since there is no other logical way to take away someone else's immortality.

If you have a better explanation, I'd love to hear it.

And as for the SGS argument thats cropped up... It will work outside the CR, but if they are already in there, I am not so sure it will work.

And thats not to say that they could even get close enough to land it, remember, NT has every bit as much range, he is deceptively fast for his size, and may physically be more uber to all exept perhaps for Akuma. That's nice but really some of it is wrong. Everytime someone is brought into CR it was for the sole purpose of fighting Inferno, as Inferno did not exist physically anywhere else, as he's a soul. Maybe SE's power was not amplified, maybe Inferno was just stronger than Cervantes/NM. Omnipotence, or even borderline, would put him on or maybe above Darkstalkers level, no one wants to think that. NT has good range, and is fast for his size, but Akuma is more so and he is very physically strong as well.

Violent2Dope
What I am dying to know, is whether or not the SGS would disable Night Terror if Akuma managed to take NT to the Neatherrealm. Are these demons powerful enough to kill anyone or what? Someone kindly tell me. Can't, as I don't think we've ever seen these demons.

StyleTime
Gen saw them.

Sandai Kitetsu
Gen was never caught in the SGS.

Violent2Dope
Gen was never caught in the SGS. Yes he was, he resisted by removing all negative emotions or some shit, which NT won't be able to do.

StyleTime
Gen was never caught in the SGS.
Gen doesn't need to be. He waltzed right down to hell and asked for Akuma's friends by name. He promptly handed them an ass whoopin'.

Sandai Kitetsu
Yes he was, he resisted by removing all negative emotions or some shit, which NT won't be able to do.

I mean he wasn't caught by the force of the attack.

Gen doesn't need to be. He waltzed right down to hell and asked for Akuma's friends by name. He promptly handed them an ass whoopin'.

What's up with you and Gen?

Darkstorm Zero
That's nice but really some of it is wrong. Everytime someone is brought into CR it was for the sole purpose of fighting Inferno, as Inferno did not exist physically anywhere else, as he's a soul. Maybe SE's power was not amplified, maybe Inferno was just stronger than Cervantes/NM. Omnipotence, or even borderline, would put him on or maybe above Darkstalkers level, no one wants to think that. NT has good range, and is fast for his size, but Akuma is more so and he is very physically strong as well.

Like I said, if you have a better explanation, then please, lets see it.

So, we have to downplay NT to match what people want? that doesn't sound right....

Anyways, I never said NT wins outsie of the CR, inside of it... it's a horriblecurbstomp, but in the Real World? I'd say he downs Sagat and Bison before finally falling to Akuma.

Oh and Xeno, the SGS would work very wellon NT, as long as it's not done within the CR.

Soul Edge is a very evil weapon, with a very evil soul, Demons, and Hell itself would anihilate it, thats the SGS's power.

Violent2Dope
Like I said, if you have a better explanation, then please, lets see it.

So, we have to downplay NT to match what people want? that doesn't sound right....

Anyways, I never said NT wins outsie of the CR, inside of it... it's a horriblecurbstomp, but in the Real World? I'd say he downs Sagat and Bison before finally falling to Akuma.

Oh and Xeno, the SGS would work very wellon NT, as long as it's not done within the CR.

Soul Edge is a very evil weapon, with a very evil soul, Demons, and Hell itself would anihilate it, thats the SGS's power. I did give a better explanation, SE isn't stronger in CR, Inferno is the wielder so the fight is harder, as he is the soul of SE and thus should be more powerful with it's use. I still don't see proof CR does anything, but I agree with your SGS stuff.

Darkstorm Zero
I did give a better explanation, SE isn't stronger in CR, Inferno is the wielder so the fight is harder, as he is the soul of SE and thus should be more powerful with it's use. I still don't see proof CR does anything, but I agree with your SGS stuff.

Thats not a better explanation.

Your forgetting that the CR is WITHIN Soul Edge, why wouldn't it be any stronger inside it's own realm?

2, Inferno still uses hosts inside the CR, thats why Inferno looked different each time it appeared.

Proof? I gave you proof, the Zasalamel thing, and the fact that even though Inferno was on the ropes, it still managed to take Soul Calibur from Xianghua before it dissapeared.

What more can you possibly want?

Violent2Dope
Thats not a better explanation.

Your forgetting that the CR is WITHIN Soul Edge, why wouldn't it be any stronger inside it's own realm?

2, Inferno still uses hosts inside the CR, thats why Inferno looked different each time it appeared.

Proof? I gave you proof, the Zasalamel thing, and the fact that even though Inferno was on the ropes, it still managed to take Soul Calibur from Xianghua before it dissapeared.

What more can you possibly want? Yeah, it really is. Why would it be stronger in it's own realm? When you fight Inferno, it's not a host, it's his soul. The Zas thing is a sketchy argument at best and is still based on speculation, and maybe Inferno took SC with him because you know, Xianghua is weaker than him? After all, she needed Kiliks help to fight it.

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, it really is. Why would it be stronger in it's own realm? When you fight Inferno, it's not a host, it's his soul. The Zas thing is a sketchy argument at best and is still based on speculation, and maybe Inferno took SC with him because you know, Xianghua is weaker than him? After all, she needed Kiliks help to fight it.

The question is, "why wouldn't it be?"

I've already explained that it's power createdit, andit'spower maintains it, with subtle manipulations of it's power,it canrastically change the workings of the CR to it's will. Just like any other imensional creator...

As for your Inferno argument, you'd better have something more concrete than that, you made Xiang look like a schoolgirl who had no right holding Soul Calibur at all, despite training with it for years.

Violent2Dope
The question is, "why wouldn't it be?"

I've already explained that it's power createdit, andit'spower maintains it, with subtle manipulations of it's power,it canrastically change the workings of the CR to it's will. Just like any other imensional creator...

As for your Inferno argument, you'd better have something more concrete than that, you made Xiang look like a schoolgirl who had no right holding Soul Calibur at all, despite training with it for years. Why would it? Everything you said is based on speculations. Just because he created it does not give him full control over it, as realistically if it did, SC should be no match for it in CR. I never said Xiang was weak, only weaker than Inferno, which is nuthin to be ashamed of, if she was stronger then Kilik wouldn't have been needed to fight with her.

Darkstorm Zero
Why would it?

Don't avoid my question V2D, I gave you my explanation as to why it works, you simply claimed that "It is how it is" completely disreguarding the fact that Soul Edge is more powerful insie it, as demonstrated by Nightmare's increase strength when battling Raphael.

Everything you said is based on speculations. Just because he created it does not give him full control over it, as realistically if it did, SC should be no match for it in CR.

Based on Speculations? No it's not, Soul edge's power creates the CR, Why would it not hate full control over it's own power and whatever that power creates? Answer me this question directly V2D.

And remember one very important fact, that the Chaos Realm exists INSIDE Soul Edge. The moment you can P;rove that Soul Edge cannot control it's own internal poweris the very moment you have a case.

I never said Xiang was weak, only weaker than Inferno, which is nuthin to be ashamed of, if she was stronger then Kilik wouldn't have been needed to fight with her.

Inferno cannot simply pluch Soul Calibur from her hands V2D, it was a very long and difficult battle, and only at the very end did she faulter and lost the sword... But none of the Trio was defeated.

And remember, Kilik and Maxi where there, Kilik was equipped with Deparva Yuga and Kali Yuga, two other items designed to fight Soul Edge. inferno was already weakene by the loss of over half of it's power, and had to fight 3 plot devices and it still wasn't destroyed.

I can easily claim thatsoul Ege woul have been vanquished in the real world based on the fact that Nightmare had already fallen, and the sword was helpless... Dare to compare?

Sado22
Guts beats them all! mad

shin_remy
NT is overrated he won't win against Bison, Sagat and Shin Akuma

and i do think that SGS will work

besides SGS doesn't only attack your spirit and mind, it also gives you physical damage. And that NT is in his own realm doesn't mean he is stronger. that is just BS

Guilty Gear
No really, I'd like to see these 3 try to defeat Night Terror in his own realm.

Also if I'm not mistaken, NT's realm is not only the Chaos realm but the Chaos - Spiritual realm, as he is the manifestation of the completed Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, hence the world "spiritual".

If so, there's no plot device that can be used to take down NT. If it was just the Chaos Realm than Soul Calibur could be used against Inferno, but there's no weapon that could be used when fighting Night Terror, as shown in the Tales of Souls mode.

Violent2Dope
Don't avoid my question V2D, I gave you my explanation as to why it works, you simply claimed that "It is how it is" completely disreguarding the fact that Soul Edge is more powerful insie it, as demonstrated by Nightmare's increase strength when battling Raphael.

Based on Speculations? No it's not, Soul edge's power creates the CR, Why would it not hate full control over it's own power and whatever that power creates? Answer me this question directly V2D.

And remember one very important fact, that the Chaos Realm exists INSIDE Soul Edge. The moment you can P;rove that Soul Edge cannot control it's own internal poweris the very moment you have a case.

Inferno cannot simply pluch Soul Calibur from her hands V2D, it was a very long and difficult battle, and only at the very end did she faulter and lost the sword... But none of the Trio was defeated.

And remember, Kilik and Maxi where there, Kilik was equipped with Deparva Yuga and Kali Yuga, two other items designed to fight Soul Edge. inferno was already weakene by the loss of over half of it's power, and had to fight 3 plot devices and it still wasn't destroyed.

I can easily claim thatsoul Ege woul have been vanquished in the real world based on the fact that Nightmare had already fallen, and the sword was helpless... Dare to compare? 1. There is no proof SE is more powerful in CR, it only exists to allow Inferno to fight people. And btw, NM didn't fight Raphael in CR.

2.Just because SE created it, does not mean he has full control of it or any at all. If he indeed did have full control of it, he should have been able to blink SC from existence reguardless of how weakened he was, as full control of CR would mean he was omnipotent inside it, which he's nowhere near. Oh, and the moment you prove that because CR is inside SE means it has full control over it you have a case.

3. I never claimed it was an easy battle, only that Inferno is stronger than each of the individuals there and was able to steal SE at the end of the fight after already losing. Also, I thot only Xiang and Kilik participated in the battle? And it's true they had plot devices, but they needed them as from what I can tell compared to the more powerful characters of the series(NM, Cervantes, Inferno, NT, or Zasalamel) they are relatively weak.

Darkstorm Zero
1. There is no proof SE is more powerful in CR, it only exists to allow Inferno to fight people. And btw, NM didn't fight Raphael in CR.

I have already proven it, wether you accept it or not is of no consequence to me.

but you want something thats a little easier to understand? Well, allow me to enighten you.

Nightmare's ening in SC3 has him transform into Night Terror, where he anihilates 3 people, yet he oesn't do it instantly or ecisively as he di with zasalamel, that alone isproof enough of the power ifference that CR provides.

2.Just because SE created it, does not mean he has full control of it or any at all. If he indeed did have full control of it, he should have been able to blink SC from existence reguardless of how weakened he was, as full control of CR would mean he was omnipotent inside it, which he's nowhere near. Oh, and the moment you prove that because CR is inside SE means it has full control over it you have a case.

Like I said, Inferno is not anywhere near omnipotent in CR as NT is, simply because during both times that Inferno appeared, more than half of it's power was lost, this power ifferensial is directly reflected within CR, as the less amount of it's power it posesses, the less control it has over it's realm. This is very simple logic.

3. I never claimed it was an easy battle, only that Inferno is stronger than each of the individuals there and was able to steal SE at the end of the fight after already losing. Also, I thot only Xiang and Kilik participated in the battle? And it's true they had plot devices, but they needed them as from what I can tell compared to the more powerful characters of the series(NM, Cervantes, Inferno, NT, or Zasalamel) they are relatively weak.

Maxi was there also, and youcouldn't ask for better plot devices, or a better time to strike, as Inferno was even less than at half power.

Violent2Dope
I have already proven it, wether you accept it or not is of no consequence to me.

but you want something thats a little easier to understand? Well, allow me to enighten you.

Nightmare's ening in SC3 has him transform into Night Terror, where he anihilates 3 people, yet he oesn't do it instantly or ecisively as he di with zasalamel, that alone isproof enough of the power ifference that CR provides.

Like I said, Inferno is not anywhere near omnipotent in CR as NT is, simply because during both times that Inferno appeared, more than half of it's power was lost, this power ifferensial is directly reflected within CR, as the less amount of it's power it posesses, the less control it has over it's realm. This is very simple logic.

Maxi was there also, and youcouldn't ask for better plot devices, or a better time to strike, as Inferno was even less than at half power. 1.No, you have not proven it. NM's ending in SC3 did have him transorm into NT, but we didn't even see the transformation take place, so it could have been the same, minus the CR as he didn't need it to fight such weak opponents.

2.That would be simple logic, but you have yet to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that NT is omnipotent in CR.

3. I agree, I said they needed those plot devices because storyline wise, they are nowhere near top tier. I'll take your word that Maxi participated in the fight.

Darkstorm Zero
1.No, you have not proven it. NM's ending in SC3 did have him transorm into NT, but we didn't even see the transformation take place, so it could have been the same, minus the CR as he didn't need it to fight such weak opponents.

Now who's speculating?

And prove that they where weak...... Unnamed characters arn't always weaklings dude...

2.That would be simple logic, but you have yet to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that NT is omnipotent in CR.

I said near omnipotent for starters, and I don't nessisarily need to convince you, just present the facts of the case, which I did.

Wether or not you choose to accept it as such is entirely your problem.

3. I agree, I said they needed those plot devices because storyline wise, they are nowhere near top tier. I'll take your word that Maxi participated in the fight.

Then why argue this point?

Violent2Dope
Now who's speculating?

And prove that they where weak...... Unnamed characters arn't always weaklings dude...

I said near omnipotent for starters, and I don't nessisarily need to convince you, just present the facts of the case, which I did.

Wether or not you choose to accept it as such is entirely your problem.

Then why argue this point? 1. I'm not really speculating, he did not go into CR, fact. And you're right they may not be totally weak but thing is NM on his own killed them all in one strike each, so yeah, they seem weak.

2.Not even near omnipotence. That'd put him on DS level, and we all know he's not. And it's not my problem as you're the one trying to prove it.

3. I didn't, you did. I only said they needed those plot devices cause without them they'd lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.