Selfishness....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
If someone is selfish as hell and treats others like crap, but said person doesnt REALIZE they are this way, are they still a bad person?

Kram3r
Well they're not aware of their behaviour so I suppose not. If someone told them how they were and continued to act in that fashion then they would be a bad person, IMO.

Rogue Jedi
righto. the fact that they dont realize it makes it even worse. I have a coworker like that.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
righto. the fact that they dont realize it makes it even worse. I have a coworker like that.

Well it's unintentional so I don't think so. Unless that selfishness comes to hurt a person then yeah, it becomes pretty bad.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kram3r
Well it's unintentional so I don't think so. Unless that selfishness comes to hurt a person then yeah, it becomes pretty bad. thats my whole point. eventually they will hurt someone.

Darth Extecute
If someone is selfish as hell and treats others like crap, but said person doesnt REALIZE they are this way, are they still a bad person?

Hmmm... Philosophy Forum?

To give my opinion, I odnt think they are a bad person.. They become a bad person if someone tells them about how they are and they do all in their power to deny it..

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
I am very selfcentered selfish person and i know it, because i dont love anyone as of now.

Geek.mike
They're not a bad person. Possbly bad att being a person, but still...

Leo.M

I'm sure they know. I know when I'm an ass/selfish laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
that makes it even worse than not knowing.

Leo.M
I just do it for shits and giggles. cryoh

Rogue Jedi
thats why I stole your damn couch.

Bardock42

Yes, you, certainly are, a bad person.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes, you, certainly are, a bad person. actually, I am quite the opposite of this. I have German in me, but it is dormant.

=Tired Hiker=

RJ, you can't expect every girl you know to have sex with you. erm

chillmeistergen
Yep, they're a bad person.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
RJ, you can't expect every girl you know to have sex with you. erm well, why not? sad big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.