Dante & Virgil VERSUS Jedah & Demitri Maximoff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HonkyTonkMan
Dante & Virgil (Devil May Cry) VERSUS Demitri & Jedah (Darkstalkers)

Superboy Prime
Demitri makes them get out of the closet and the Sparda twins find themselves loving their new girly looks so they become Demitri's slaves for eternity.

StyleTime
Agreed.

Violent2Dope
Demitri could solo them both easily.*waits for leonheart to come here telling us Dante kills universe destroyers*

Superboy Prime
I think Dante & Vergil could hang with Demitri for a while...but Jedah....that's not overkill...that's genocide.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I think Dante & Vergil could hang with Demitri for a while...but Jedah....that's not overkill...that's genocide. No, they really couldn't. Demitri would obliterate them both with little to no effort. He'd just blow up the planet, and don't say he never has so he can't as he absorbed Pyron who eats planets and would easily exterminate a planet.

Superboy Prime
Dude...that logic is flawed. He simply absorbed Pyron. He did not destroy the planet to beat Pyron or anything. The Planet Busting feat belongs to Pyron, not Demitri. The huge-****ing ammount of energy absorbing feat belongs to Demitri.

Violent2Dope
Dude...that logic is flawed. He simply absorbed Pyron. He did not destroy the planet to beat Pyron or anything. The Planet Busting feat belongs to Pyron, not Demitri. The huge-****ing ammount of energy absorbing feat belongs to Demitri. Pyron busts planets. Demitri not only killed him, he ABSORBED HIM! He should have the power to destroy planets also, as he has the aquired a planet buster's power. It would be flawed if I said cause he killed Pyron he can destroy planet's like Pyron, but he absorbed him.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Pyron busts planets. Demitri not only killed him, he ABSORBED HIM! He should have the power to destroy planets also, as he has the aquired a planet buster's power. It would be flawed if I said cause he killed Pyron he can destroy planet's like Pyron, but he absorbed him.

True. Now you put it in good words. You said earlier "Demitri will just blow the planet up" when in fact he would absorb it ala Pyron.

Violent2Dope
True. Now you put it in good words. You said earlier "Demitri will just blow the planet up" when in fact he would absorb it ala Pyron. YEAH!!

Superboy Prime
Now you see why I disagreed with you earlier. Hmm...good job feeling Ashtar's package durfist

Violent2Dope
Now you see why I disagreed with you earlier. Hmm...good job feeling Ashtar's package durfist Anything for you.love

Superboy Prime
*Awards V2D the title of dur knight.*

Violent2Dope
*Awards V2D the title of dur knight.* YAY!!!

HonkyTonkMan
Doesn't Dante challenge Jedah at the end ofCapcom fighting evolution?

Superboy Prime
Yeah...but that doesn't mean he is going to win.

Guilty Gear
Threads like these are not allowed. READ the rules for f**** sake.

Closed.

Superboy Prime
This thead is not that bad...just 2 on 2. Ugh.

Guilty Gear
Make the dur smiley your avatar.

HonkyTonkMan
Dude this aint that bad of a thread, what about those ones like Ayane versus Akuma and Bison, or Ayane versus Silver Surfer (Ayane gets a week to warm up).

Superboy Prime
WTF...Ayane vs The Silver Surfer?

Guilty Gear
Gouki one-shots them all.

HonkyTonkMan
WTF...Ayane vs The Silver Surfer?

Lol yeah, some people compare her to peeps like that. They give her more credit than what she's worth. Maybe not the Silver Surfer but her taking on Akuma and M.Bison is like taking an ant and having it take on Optimus Prime. I'm not a big fan of Ayane.

ThoraxeRMG
This is overkill, no its Genocide.
Dante and Virgil should give their loyalty to Demitri on the spot.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Maybe not the Silver Surfer but her taking on Akuma and M.Bison is like taking an ant and having it take on Optimus Prime.You are VASTLY overexaggerating the difference between Ayane and those two overrated *****.

Superboy Prime
He IS. They are leagues above her...but Optimus Prime vs An Ant? Oh man...speaking of Optimus...I'll get to watch the movie today *JOYGASM*

Guilty Gear
I've been told it was the best movie since Spiderman. I'm going to see it for sure.

HonkyTonkMan
Yea I was exagerating (a little....) but for gods sake, her against Akuma AND Bison, a blind Matador would have a better chance against a bull.

Superboy Prime
We know it. Stop bringing that up in a thread that has no relevence to it.

HonkyTonkMan
Yea my bad. Back to my thread, Demetri is tough but he still does get hurt eg, When he was annihilating Kyo in the Capcom vs SNK comic, Kyo still manages to hurt him...a little. And if Kyo can hurt him, Dante and Virgil are far more than capable of it. And in devil mode that'll give them a bit of an extra boost. Sure they could go down but they'd atleastgive them a little run for their money.

ThoraxeRMG
I so want to read that comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.