M.Bison vs Raiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
SFA3 M.Bison vs Raiden

Bloodlust on

who wins?

btw - Raoh would crush them both cause RAOH F*CKING RULES!!!

COLONELF40I>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DOA Clownboys all the time!

SUCK MY D!CK DOA B!TCH!
DOA SUCKS ASS!
F*CK THEM DOA FOOLS!
DOA AINT GOT SHIT!

I GOT WITH THEM DOA CLOWNBOYS MOTHERF*CKERS THOUGH, SHOWED THEM A55HOLES WHOS THE MAN! COLONELF40 THATS WHO MOTHERF*CKER!

quanchi112
raiden crushes him.

Superboy Prime
colonel = dur

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by colonelf40
SFA3 M.Bison vs Raiden

Bloodlust on

who wins?

btw - Raoh would crush them both cause RAOH F*CKING RULES!!!

COLONELF40I>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DOA Clownboys all the time!

SUCK MY D!CK DOA B!TCH!
DOA SUCKS ASS!
F*CK THEM DOA FOOLS!
DOA AINT GOT SHIT!

I GOT WITH THEM DOA CLOWNBOYS MOTHERF*CKERS THOUGH, SHOWED THEM A55HOLES WHOS THE MAN! COLONELF40 THATS WHO MOTHERF*CKER! Dude...Just why? DOA has nuthin to do with this match and yet you feel the need to bash it and it's fans. Get off KMC, everytime you post you remind us of how unintelligent humans can be.

Superboy Prime
He makes me durlaugh

JacopeX
M bison vs Raiden.......Very close match here. I would love to watch it.

Guilty Gear
Raiden wins.
btw - Raoh would crush them both cause RAOH F*CKING RULES!!!...
COLONELF40I>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DOA Clownboys all the time!LOL
SUCK MY D!CK DOA B!TCH!Who are you talking to?
DOA SUCKS ASS!Is your opinion.
F*CK THEM DOA FOOLS!...
DOA AINT GOT SHIT!Oh, it's got plenty of that.
I GOT WITH THEM DOA CLOWNBOYS MOTHERF*CKERS THOUGH, SHOWED THEM A55HOLES WHOS THE MAN!Or showed them who's the true @sshole. big grin

Violent2Dope
colonelf is beyond a fanboy, he's a super noob fanbot.

Guilty Gear
Nah, he's just messin around.

RAISE THE F*** UP OUTTA MY FACE FOOL!
SUCK MY DICK DOA B*TCH!
RAOH F*CKING RULES!
MK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DOA
F*** THEM DOA CLOWNBOYS!
RAOH WILL SLAP THAT B*TCH BACK TO BANGOK OR WHEREVER THE F*** SHE CAME FROM!
I'M COLONEL40 B*TCH THAT'S WHO!
SUCK MY DICK DOA B*TCH!
RAOH F*CKING RULES!
I AM EMO!

colonelf40
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Nah, he's just messin around.

RAISE THE F*** UP OUTTA MY FACE FOOL!
SUCK MY DICK DOA B*TCH!
RAOH F*CKING RULES!
MK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DOA
F*** THEM DOA CLOWNBOYS!
RAOH WILL SLAP THAT B*TCH BACK TO BANGOK OR WHEREVER THE F*** SHE CAME FROM!
I'M COLONEL40 B*TCH THAT'S WHO!
SUCK MY DICK DOA B*TCH!
RAOH F*CKING RULES!
I AM EMO!

LMFAO!!!

the most funniest sh!t ive read so far on kmc!
btw - dont be calling me an gad damn emo! thats the last thing i wanna be!

quanchi112
christopher lambert beats raul julia. raiden for the win.

Violent2Dope
LMFAO!!!

the most funniest sh!t ive read so far on kmc!
btw - dont be calling me an gad damn emo! thats the last thing i wanna be! You're an emo fanbot.

Superboy Prime
colonelf40
F9pgOmlHE2k

colonelf40
how the f*ck can i be an emo if im a paki!?
only white people can be emos and im not white!

StyleTime
You're an awesomehead.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
colonelf40
F9pgOmlHE2k LMFAO. I think his mom's knocking on the door. big grin
how the f*ck can i be an emo if im a paki!?Well, Pakis do have dark hair you know.
only white people can be emos and im not white! Was never a rule. There used to be black emos at my High School.

colonelf40
arabs all so have dark hair as well so i guess that makes it even!

ive never heard of black emos!? seriously WTF!?

i hate everyone equally chavs/emos/goths/metros!

all of them can go f*ck off to hell!

Guilty Gear
Yeah!

ermm

ThoraxeRMG
1 r t3h w1n! l0Lzsl!!1!!

Guilty Gear
13jockey

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
colonelf40
F9pgOmlHE2k

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/Thoraxe123/Banners/Disciplineyourkids.gif

Gouki
Let's stick to the topic at hand.

Violent2Dope
This is what colonelf does to debates.

Guilty Gear
colonelf is still looking for that escape button on his keyboard.

Violent2Dope
Are you serious?

Guilty Gear
Yeah, he calmed down for a while and decided to get back on his comp. He became bored of unreal tournament so he decided to post on KMC and post the same one-liners all the time.

Violent2Dope
Edited cause I don't want to be banned.

Guilty Gear
I'm going to stop discussing colonelf.

Violent2Dope
Okay.smile

Ryo 666
Raiden wins?

Blax_Hydralisk
Hahaha.

No.

ThoraxeRMG
What the?
Which Raiden was it? I never knew....

Dark-Jaxx
Bison survives nukes, and can easily destroy a village with aa burst of power, he wins.

JacopeX
Despite being a Thunder God, Raiden can destroy planets. wink

There are many more feats I can name too.

Dark-Jaxx
When did he destroy a planet?

JacopeX
JzLinwzWJek

Dark-Jaxx
So the result of a bunch of warring Gods destroyed the world, which itself is a vague quote?

That doesn't make Raiden a planet buster, nowhere near.

Kazenji
M.Bison wins this fight and i don't see Dark Raiden mentioned in the title.

HmmK?
Dark Raiden is just Raiden with a change in his personality. What the f**k?

SmashBro
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Bison survives nukes, and can easily destroy a village with aa burst of power, he wins.

What nukes did Bison survive?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SmashBro
What nukes did Bison survive? Here ya go.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/b/sfa3char.htm

SmashBro
Here ya go.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/b/sfa3char.htm

Don't see where they call that a nuke but anyway Raiden also survived an explosion too.

Dark-Jaxx
Don't see where they call that a nuke but anyway Raiden also survived an explosion too. It had a mushroom cloud. Seriously.

Show a more impressive explosion than that that Raiden survived.

SmashBro
It had a mushroom cloud. Seriously.

So? There's no way to tell how big it was to call it a nuke.

Show a more impressive explosion than that that Raiden survived.

Which one is more impressive is based on opinion. I say they're both equally impressive to be fair. Just look at the video and see for yourself. It's not like Raiden's explosion was weak or something (heck it even took out the surroundings):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvVtoVSzkJw

Dark-Jaxx
So? There's no way to tell how big it was to call it a nuke.

Which one is more impressive is based on opinion. I say they're both equally impressive to be fair. Just look at the video and see for yourself. It's not like Raiden's explosion was weak or something (heck it even took out the surroundings):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvVtoVSzkJw 1. Humor me then. Name another bomb made that can cause a mushroom cloud, that is not a nuke.

2. It was a near suicide move used in desperation by Raiden. And is not as impressive as a nuke.

SmashBro
1. Humor me then. Name another bomb made that can cause a mushroom cloud, that is not a nuke.

2. It was a near suicide move used in desperation by Raiden. And is not as impressive as a nuke.

1. I saw a similar thing in Dragonball and it wasn't a nuke.

2. Only in your opinion. Besides, you do realize that Bison lost his body in that "nuke", don't you?

Blax_Hydralisk
Dragon Ball also happens to be a cartoon set in a place where tigers can fly airplanes. no expression

Dark-Jaxx
1. I saw a similar thing in Dragonball and it wasn't a nuke.

2. Only in your opinion. Besides, you do realize that Bison lost his body in that "nuke", don't you? 1. You are right. It was a blast by Piccolo. And DB makes no logical sense whatsoever in...ANYTHING, the king of the world is a blue cat for Christ's sake.

2. No, he did not. He was injured by it, and finished off by gattling gunfire.

SmashBro
1. You are right. It was a blast by Piccolo. And DB makes no logical sense whatsoever in...ANYTHING, the king of the world is a blue cat for Christ's sake.

2. No, he did not. He was injured by it, and finished off by gattling gunfire.

1. Well you said humor you so...

2. Only if you look at that one but what about this one:

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/b/sfa3gui.htm

Muck101
God of lightning ftw!

Dark-Jaxx
1. Well you said humor you so...

2. Only if you look at that one but what about this one:

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/b/sfa3gui.htm 1. You can't bring up an example of another bomb the US has that isn't some sort of nuclear or atomic weapon.

2. He was also fighting with Charlie at the time and could not properly defend it.

SmashBro
1. You can't bring up an example of another bomb the US has that isn't some sort of nuclear or atomic weapon.

2. He was also fighting with Charlie at the time and could not properly defend it.

1. You do realize that nukes aren't the only kind of explosion that can make a "mushroomy cloud" do you?

2. Which makes no sense since all Charlie did was holding him. If it's that easy to catch him with an explosion, then I can't see how it's really that impressive.

Dark-Jaxx
1. You do realize that nukes aren't the only kind of explosion that can make a "mushroomy cloud" do you?

2. Which makes no sense since all Charlie did was holding him. If it's that easy to catch him with an explosion, then I can't see how it's really that impressive. 1. Any explosion large enough in the atmosphere has one. But name another bomb we have that makes one. Seriously, wtf do you think they were thinkin the bomb was when they made the ending? Some random bomb with a mushroom cloud? Hell no, it is a nuke.

2. Hold him so that he could not brace for the attack.

SmashBro
1. Any explosion large enough in the atmosphere has one. But name another bomb we have that makes one. Seriously, wtf do you think they were thinkin the bomb was when they made the ending? Some random bomb with a mushroom cloud? Hell no, it is a nuke.

2. Hold him so that he could not brace for the attack.

1. And I suppose you know what they were thinking when they made that ending, huh? Besides, you yourself know that any explosion large enough will make the same effect so whatever bomb is used shouldn't matter.

2. So then it's easy to catch him with an explosion; just catch him off guard.

Darkstorm Zero
Hmm, I always thought it was a nuke simply because Charlie can be quoted saying "I'm going to 'nuke' the entire area!" before dropping the bomb(s)...

But then again, it looked like he was dropping 30 or more of the things so... meh *shrugs*.

Placidity
Isn't Raiden a god? i.e He is immortal?

Darkstorm Zero
Immortal, yet defeatable by mortals...

*Looks around*

Well he is!

Dark-Jaxx
1. And I suppose you know what they were thinking when they made that ending, huh? Besides, you yourself know that any explosion large enough will make the same effect so whatever bomb is used shouldn't matter.

2. So then it's easy to catch him with an explosion; just catch him off guard. 1. Yeah it should. T3h radiation is a factor as well.

2. Yeah. A nuke level explosion which Raiden can't begin to rival without a suicide attack.

SmashBro
1. Yeah it should. T3h radiation is a factor as well.

2. Yeah. A nuke level explosion which Raiden can't begin to rival without a suicide attack.

1. But you still don't know if it was really a nuke or not.

2. Except, here again, you don't know if it was really nuke. Besides, he didn't survive the explosion in that ending so it's not really impressive, especially if someone like Charlie was holding him back.

Dark-Jaxx
1. But you still don't know if it was really a nuke or not.

2. Except, here again, you don't know if it was really nuke. Besides, he didn't survive the explosion in that ending so it's not really impressive, especially if someone like Charlie was holding him back. 1. Besides the fact Charlie said he was gonna NUKE the place!? Stop grabbing at straws, Jesus...

2. Yeah, I do. He did survive the explosion when ready for it, and that is more impressive than anything Raiden has done, who fights the slow MKers Shang Tsung and Quanchi(human speed). Charlie is above most MKers as well. SF>>>>>MK.

SmashBro
1. Besides the fact Charlie said he was gonna NUKE the place!? Stop grabbing at straws, Jesus...

2. Yeah, I do. He did survive the explosion when ready for it, and that is more impressive than anything Raiden has done, who fights the slow MKers Shang Tsung and Quanchi(human speed). Charlie is above most MKers as well. SF>>>>>MK.

1. Or besides the fact that he didn't actually use a nuke? C'mon, you're taking what he said too seriously. It was just a figure speech. Plus, you're ignoring the fact that the picture of the explosion has been shown in many different endings yet the cause of the explosion was different.

2. He lost his body in that explosion all because a HUMAN held him back. You call that impressive? Plus, seeing that Raiden took the explosion after loosing to two powerful beings and STILL survived, I'd say that that's more impressive. Oh and I don't recall SF characters moving at "super speeds" when fighting or ever recall Charlie doing anything that's more impressive than any of the MK fighters. Stop being so bias.

Dark-Jaxx
1. Or besides the fact that he didn't actually use a nuke? C'mon, you're taking what he said too seriously. It was just a figure speech. Plus, you're ignoring the fact that the picture of the explosion has been shown in many different endings yet the cause of the explosion was different.

2. He lost his body in that explosion all because a HUMAN held him back. You call that impressive? Plus, seeing that Raiden took the explosion after loosing to two powerful beings and STILL survived, I'd say that that's more impressive. Oh and I don't recall SF characters moving at "super speeds" when fighting or ever recall Charlie doing anything that's more impressive than any of the MK fighters. Stop being so bias. 1. HE SAID HE NUKED IT AND YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE OTHERWISE. It had a friggin Mushroom Cloud, all evidence points to it being a NUKE.

2. A human...A human in MK beat so called "Gods" like Shao Kahn. He is not human in stats, Bison is a human technically, but far above human in power, like all SFers. Ryu easily dodges bullets. That requires super speed smart one.

SmashBro
1. HE SAID HE NUKED IT AND YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE OTHERWISE. It had a friggin Mushroom Cloud, all evidence points to it being a NUKE.

2. A human...A human in MK beat so called "Gods" like Shao Kahn. He is not human in stats, Bison is a human technically, but far above human in power, like all SFers. Ryu easily dodges bullets. That requires super speed smart one.

1. The words "figure speech" flew right over your head, didn't they?

2. For your information, Shao Kahn isn't really a god but he's darn sure not a human. And like you said, Bison isn't your typical human and could supposedly withstand a "nuke", yet all that went away when he was simply held back. And is that the only example you can come up with? Ryu dodging bullets (which I still haven't found any proof of)? How does this suppose to imply that every SF fight is high speed?

Dark-Jaxx
1. The words "figure speech" flew right over your head, didn't they?

2. For your information, Shao Kahn isn't really a god but he's darn sure not a human. And like you said, Bison isn't your typical human and could supposedly withstand a "nuke", yet all that went away when he was simply held back. And is that the only example you can come up with? Ryu dodging bullets (which I still haven't found any proof of)? How does this suppose to imply that every SF fight is high speed? 1. In other words, you have no proof to back up your claim and are making an assumption. A mushroom cloud is not a figure of speech.

2. Liu Kang is, and he pwned that fallen Elder God(Can't remember the name though). God is just a title. Thing is, you cannot show me ONE instance of Raiden using superspeed. Bison at least has.

SmashBro
1. In other words, you have no proof to back up your claim and are making an assumption. A mushroom cloud is not a figure of speech.

2. Liu Kang is, and he pwned that fallen Elder God(Can't remember the name though). God is just a title. Thing is, you cannot show me ONE instance of Raiden using superspeed. Bison at least has.

1. Says the person who's only backup is a "mushroom cloud", even though a nuke isn't the only thing that can do that and there was no actual nuke used.

2. God is just a title? Why do you think they call Raiden "the god of thunder"? Why do you think his position changed briefly when he was an Elder God himself? It's not just a mere title. And you've not shown me once when Bison uses super speed or caused an explosion with his own power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.