You know when a harry potter death affect you when...SPOILERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~LunaLoveG~
Name says it all

Nickey
I'm lovin' your sig!thumbsup

The Phantom
I LOVE YOUR SIG.

Also, only one death bothered me. Hedwig.

DarkC
I think I was most worked up about Dobby.

Tattoo
Fred got to me. sad

The twins were my favorite characters.

jasonowens4200
yea thats the one that bothered me the most was dobby then it was lupin and tonks right they had their baby just like what happened to harry and snape when he cared about lily so much and protected harry

tigress
when you want to crucio JK for killing off another beloved character.

ndfreak
dobby's affected me the most by far. i loved that little guy and he died saving them from the death eaters and voldemort. So sad. but a very good book over all.

The Phantom
Scratch mine, put Dobby in. I forgot my reaction to his death.

willRules
I didn't really care about any of the death's too much as I wasn't that emotionally invested in them. I was a little annoyed when Dumbledore bit the dust and Snape but that's it really yes

danielle marie.
Dobby.

And Lupin & Tonks.

I was balling.

btw, I love your sig.

~LunaLoveG~, I love your sig too.

willRules
lol and cheers big grin

Arianna
Dobby, I have a toy Dobby I needed to put him in my trunk, he makes me sad now! I want my Dobby!!!!!!!!!!!! crybaby cry

Lupin and Tonks too, that broke my heart, poor Teddy all on his own!

danielle marie.
Exactly the same with me. Tonks wasn't even supposed to be there.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Arianna
Dobby, I have a toy Dobby I needed to put him in my trunk, he makes me sad now! I want my Dobby!!!!!!!!!!!! crybaby cry

Lupin and Tonks too, that broke my heart, poor Teddy all on his own! Not all alone. He had Harry to raise him.

Arianna
Harry?!?! I thought he was only his godfather?

danielle marie.
Yeah. But that ddoesn't mean that Harry couldn't take care of him.

Drusilla
Lupin. He was my favourite character of all. It's so not fair!!!
Considering how long it took me to go through the five stages of grief with Sirius' death, I'm gonna be in therapy forever.
I'm too old to develop another post-HP depression! weep

Arianna
But how do you know or are you assuming?

The Phantom
Yea. Harry was of age. He more than likely took the child in. As godfathers are supposed to do when the real parents die. Thus the point of godparents.

danielle marie.
Yep. But the epilogue says that Teddy didn't live with Harry and Ginny.

Arianna
Yeah, that's what's confusing me...

The Phantom
Where?! I saw no such thing! Quote please.

danielle marie.
Page 757: "He already comes round for dinner about 4 times a week," said Harry. "Why don't we just invite him to live with us and have done with it?"

I can go on, if you want.

I'll bet that Mrs. Tonks took care of him.

Arianna
That's what I thought, else it would have been a little strange for Harry and Ginny.

The Phantom
Quote! I want the quote saying he didn't stay with them!

The Phantom
That's what I thought, else it would have been a little strange for Harry and Ginny. Who said he stayed with Harry and Ginny? What if Harry was alone for a while? Raising it at the Burrow?

danielle marie.
Notice the quote.

The Phantom
I missed it, sorry. Anyway, ok. I only thought they said that because he was 19 and probably living on his own now considering he is two years into being of age.

Arianna
"The five Potters approached the barrier ." page 603 lines 19 and 20. (the page isn't actually numbered but the one after is, it's the first page of the epiolouge.) And the five Potters are Harry, Ginny, James, Albus and Lily, then later Teddy is mentioned on the platform, as being there, yet he hadn't arrived with them. And I know you're going to say he was of age and had moved out and stuff, but why wouldn't he have come to the station to see of his "brothers"?

danielle marie.
Originally posted by The Phantom
I missed it, sorry. Anyway, ok. I only thought they said that because he was 19 and probably living on his own now considering he is two years into being of age.

It could have happened. But I think it more likely that Mrs. Tonks raised him.

The Phantom
"The five Potters approached the barrier ." page 603 lines 19 and 20. (the page isn't actually numbered but the one after is, it's the first page of the epiolouge.) And the five Potters are Harry, Ginny, James, Albus and Lily, then later Teddy is mentioned on the platform, as being there, yet he hadn't arrived with them. And I know you're going to say he was of age and had moved out and stuff, but why wouldn't he have come to the station to see of his "brothers"? Ok, I was wrong. I forget all that "He should finally just move in and be done with it" stuff.

Arianna
Sorry, I thought you were asking for another quote! Oops! I didn't mean to be rude!

The Phantom
Sorry, I thought you were asking for another quote! Oops! I didn't mean to be rude! Tis cool. My fault.

Arianna
So yeah, Bellatrix!!!!! grr! I was quite pleased at that!

The Phantom
I was surprised it was Mrs. Weasley who did it. I expected Neville. But then again, Neville got his fun with Nagini. Muahaha. That was fricking awesome. Stupid snake.

Arianna
I got upset with the Arianna thing, even though it wasn't a character we knew! sad But it was like 2 am so I was tired and emotional! hehe

~LunaLoveG~
Originally posted by danielle marie.
Exactly the same with me. Tonks wasn't even supposed to be there.

yeah it sucks. I want get my hand and avenge the person who killed her and lupin. you don't even know who effing killed her. so I am off to reek my revenge on a random deatheater

Arianna
Can't we just blame Bellatrix for everything? She killed my Dobby!!!! My name is not shortened to Bella anymore, because I love Dobby!!!!

~LunaLoveG~
Can't we just blame Bellatrix for everything? She killed my Dobby!!!! My name is not shortened to Bella anymore, because I love Dobby!!!!

that'll ease my pain than I can avenge somebody. She Tortured hermione and stabbed dobby. So from here on in she killed everyone.

Of course. I can just pretend tonks and lupin were unconcious all along big grin. CONSPIRACY..IT IS ALL AN ILLUSION!

Arianna
lol, and i'll bring Dobby back with the resurection stone

~LunaLoveG~
lol, and i'll bring Dobby back with the resurection stone

Dobby is free eek!

thefallen544
Originally posted by ~LunaLoveG~
yeah it sucks. I want get my hand and avenge the person who killed her and lupin. you don't even know who effing killed her. so I am off to reek my revenge on a random deatheater

I think it was probably Doholov (spelling?) who killed at least Lupin, hes mentioned as duelling with Lupin when Tonk's asks where he is and then later hes said to be fighting against Dean Thomas, I believe it is. I'm going to guess that Tonks was likley a victim of the same Death Eater seeing as she would have probably rushed to her husbands aid. Seeing as how Lupin was pretty much my favourite character I'm pretty hacked off about that one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.