Annihilation Team vs Darkseid's world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright who wins?

Annihilation Team
Thanos
Nova
Silver Surfer
Ronan
Superskrull
Annihilus
Drax is mission is to kill Darkseid
Quasar
Firelord
Gamora

TricksterPriest
Assuming that Darkseid and all his forces are on Apokolips, the team gets murdered, badly.

llagrok
Are they fighting Darkseid as well or just his world?

golem370
Him and the World

Utrigita
Thats gonna hurt but wait the team has Thanos they must win... laughing out loud

golem370
Drax has been sent to kill him Thanos could stop him Darkseid maybe next to die.

llagrok
Team falls I suppose, unless it's possible to destroy "shitty grammar world" from space.

golem370
Was Annihilus more powerful then Thanos with those bands he had

quanchi112
ds and his whole world are annihilated. doomsday did it himself. this is much worse. ds dies while trying to escape.

lordboo
Originally posted by golem370
Was Annihilus more powerful then Thanos with those bands he had
id say no,but he wasn't far behind.

Endless Mike
I remember a writer interview saying that Annihilus as of Annihilation (even without the Q-bands) would have beaten Thanos.

quanchi112
Was Annihilus more powerful then Thanos with those bands he had while it powered him up thanos would prevail. annihilus would get laughed out of the building if he challenged tyrant with these bands, while thanos di just that for shits and giggles.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I remember a writer interview saying that Annihilus as of Annihilation (even without the Q-bands) would have beaten Thanos. so what. ur just speculating. annihilus was the main villain and that is all. he got his jaw ripped out. while thanos died to a cheapshot. they didnt fight either so speculating about what some writer says doesnt mean anything.

Endless Mike
All I'm saying is what I heard. Not whether it's true or not.

quanchi112
All I'm saying is what I heard. Not whether it's true or not. alright.

lordboo
Originally posted by quanchi112
while it powered him up thanos would prevail. annihilus would get laughed out of the building if he challenged tyrant with these bands, while thanos di just that for shits and giggles.
thanos fighting because he was bored is major statement on thanos part.annihilus was pretty tough,if he'd kept his mouth shut whilst fighting nova,nova wouldn't have been able to harm him.he also took a major blast from the bands.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lordboo
thanos fighting because he was bored is major statement on thanos part.annihilus was pretty tough,if he'd kept his mouth shut whilst fighting nova,nova wouldn't have been able to harm him.he also took a major blast from the bands. i know that they set this story up for nova to win, so he had to. cant hold that against annihilus but without thanos annihilus wouldnt have done crap in the story. his plans needed thanos to come to fruition, without thanos in the equation annihilus wouldnt have been able to accomplish that he and his forces did. put thanos on the good guy team and annihilus goes down quicker.

Endless Mike
Are you considering how Annihilus survived ground zero of Galactus' attack virtually unscathed?

quanchi112
Are you considering how Annihilus survived ground zero of Galactus' attack virtually unscathed? who does this question pertain to?

lordboo
Originally posted by quanchi112
i know that they set this story up for nova to win, so he had to. cant hold that against annihilus but without thanos annihilus wouldnt have done crap in the story. his plans needed thanos to come to fruition, without thanos in the equation annihilus wouldnt have been able to accomplish that he and his forces did. put thanos on the good guy team and annihilus goes down quicker.

i agree without thanos annihilus wouldnt have accomplished what he did,but before thanos came along he still had achieved a lot.thanos would beat annihilus,but not easy though imo

quanchi112
i agree without thanos annihilus wouldnt have accomplished what he did,but before thanos came along he still had achieved a lot.thanos would beat annihilus,but not easy though imo yeah i dont believe he would curbstomp annihilus at all. annihilus was definitely very powerful in this story. but i see thanos winning. wink

llagrok
Are you considering how Annihilus survived ground zero of Galactus' attack virtually unscathed?

There are multiple explanations for that, but I don't think Galactus blast was that effective against single, powerful characters. It was more of an AoE attack that was dealt just enough damage to destroy all the ships but not enough to take out really durable characters. Annihilus had his cosmic control rod AND quantum bands. Which gives him a lot of defense. I'd say that the quantum bands weren't such a big part of his power, roughly 30% I suppose.

Seeing as his cosmic rod put him on level with Thor, Quasar and such, I'd say that the quantum bands put him slightly below Thanos, but below nonetheless. Thanos has always been far, far, far stronger than the herald level guys and I don't think that the quantum band powerup was enough to put Annihilus above him.

draxx_tOfU
I'm assuming the team can level Apokolips from afar...

lordboo
Originally posted by llagrok
There are multiple explanations for that, but I don't think Galactus blast was that effective against single, powerful characters. It was more of an AoE attack that was dealt just enough damage to destroy all the ships but not enough to take out really durable characters. Annihilus had his cosmic control rod AND quantum bands. Which gives him a lot of defense. I'd say that the quantum bands weren't such a big part of his power, roughly 30% I suppose.

Seeing as his cosmic rod put him on level with Thor, Quasar and such, I'd say that the quantum bands put him slightly below Thanos, but below nonetheless. Thanos has always been far, far, far stronger than the herald level guys and I don't think that the quantum band powerup was enough to put Annihilus above him.

i believe the quantum bands gave protection from the blast,also nova needed someone for the final showdown

quanchi112
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
I'm assuming the team can level Apokolips from afar... apokolips has no chance in this thread. i feel sorry for ds again. i hope superman is nearby with a mother box.

quanchi112
i believe the quantum bands gave protection from the blast,also nova needed someone for the final showdown very true. he did need help.

golem370
I will add Black Adam,Apocalypse & Stardust to Darkseids team

quanchi112
I will add Black Adam,Apocalypse & Stardust to Darkseids team good call. apokolips definitely needs help. but i feel the putcome will be the same. but it definitley helps ds cause somewhat but not enough to beat the annihilation team. wink

lordboo
apoc realizes the dc chumps are screwed and leaves,black adam is bad ass though.

quanchi112
apoc realizes the dc chumps are screwed and leaves,black adam is bad ass though. laughing

TricksterPriest

Unnecessary. The team has no chance to begin with. wink Darkseid's team is too powerful for them as it is. Hell, even without Darkseid, Annihilation team would still lose.

People! We're talking about a planet with technology better than Thanos, an army of lunatics and super-powered people, Validus, Stayne, Mantis, planet-buster weaponry, Desaad, Kalibak....etc.

I can't see the team taking even a single win. Especially with Darkseid there. Hell, I wouldn't give the A-wave the majority on Apokolips (Unless they had T&A. But to make that fair, Apokolips would need to get Yuga Khan.)

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Unnecessary. The team has no chance to begin with. wink Darkseid's team is too powerful for them as it is. Hell, even without Darkseid, Annihilation team would still lose.

People! We're talking about a planet with technology better than Thanos, an army of lunatics and super-powered people, Validus, Stayne, Mantis, planet-buster weaponry, Desaad, Kalibak....etc.

I can't see the team taking even a single win. Especially with Darkseid there. Hell, I wouldn't give the A-wave the majority on Apokolips (Unless they had T&A. But to make that fair, Apokolips would need to get Yuga Khan.) uhm read hunter and prey and see how easily doomsday did it. wink

Mider999
here we go again with the Hunter pray crap.............why are you not kicked yet hell if they kick me i minus will say thanks I WONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOUR INSANITY!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mider999
here we go again with the Hunter pray crap.............why are you not kicked yet hell if they kick me i minus will say thanks I WONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOUR INSANITY! so that story doesnt count either. its a legitimate comic book where apokolips goes down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.