Darth Maul(tPM) vs Anakin(AotC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Foodster
The fight takes place in Geonosis arena.
Who would prevail in:

1. Force knowledge contest
2. Lightsaber skilz
3. Both...

Anakin with one saber, and Maul with his double bladed one...

muss
edit

darthsith19
1. Maul pwns
2. Maul wins
3. Maul pwns

vader11
Maul by far.

Bardock42
I think Maul would win.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Maul wins

Count Makashi
Maul wins, but not pwns. Anakin, even by AOTC was very good, i think all of you are underestimating him. He gaved Dooku a decent fight.

Janus Marius
Considering that Dooku was toying with him, I'm not inclined to agree. Dooku easily smashed Obi-Wan's defenses and then simply played defensive while Anakin did all the work for him of opening himself up.

Maul owns all of these scenarios, and by a decent margin. Unless people here honestly think that Anakin as of AotC was better than Qui-Gon Jinn.

VinCon01
Maul wins. Anakin is hardly weak at this point, but he's got a long way to go before he has enough skill and experience to take people like Maul (In other words, he's got a couple of years until Episode III, where's he's excellent, rather than just above average).

BlaxicanHydra
Darth Maul in a massive curbstomp without using his limbs.

Scratch that, Maul just stares at ANakin until he dies.

Council#13
Maul wins them all pretty easily.

Foodster
naah...Lucas wouldn't let Anakin die against antagonist big grinbig grinbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.