Donald Duck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morridini
(Are we allowed to post about non-superhero comics here? Never seen any other type of threads.)

So do anyone else read any Donald Duck comics?
I know Donald Duck aren't big in the US but here in Europe Donald Duck is a lot bigger, especially in Scandinavia, France, germany, Netherlands, Greece, Finland etc.

Here in Norway the comic Donald Duck & Co is released each week, and I have been reading every comic since I was about 5 years old and loved most of the stories-

The most notable writers in my opinion is Carl Barks, Don Rosa, Daan Jippes, Romana Scarpa, Vicar and William van Horn. My favorite being Don Rosa and his stories where we follow the life of Scrooge McDuck.

A favorite story is much harder to pick, maybe something like the Square Egg mystery in the Lost in the Andes storyline.

So am I so unique that I am the only one who enjoy Donald Duck stories on KMC or are there more`?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.