Team Ninja vs 75 Tarkatan Warriors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
After the events of DOA4 Team Ninja find themselves transported to the Outworld by none of other than the Thunder God and protector of Earth Realm Raiden. They are instructed that they must eliminate this hand of Tarkatan Warriors to aid the Earth warriors fight the Dragon King Onaga. Hayabusa, Hayate, Kasumi & Ayane nod with determination and honor.

They encounter the hand of Tarkatans in the living forest.

Bloodlust on. Team Ninja is fighting at their best.

Team Ninja
http://www.tecmo.co.jp/product/doa3/jpg/ayane02l.jpghttp://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/AUTOIMAGES/DC71493lg.jpg
http://www.tecmo.co.jp/product/doa3/jpg/hayate01l.jpghttp://teara.hp.infoseek.co.jp/DOA3/hayabusa3a1.jpg

vs

75 Tarkatans
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/03/BarakaMKSM.jpg

Superboy Prime
Anyone?

They can do it.

My 2 cents.

Guilty Gear
No way in hell are they going to overcome 75 S. Primes.

StyleTime
Excellent thread my friend.

The key here is obviously teamwork for the ninja. That shouldn't be much of a problem. I see the best strategy for the ninja as this.

Kasumi will act as infantry. Due to having the quickest teleports and quickest charging ninpo, she'll be able to hang on the inside the longest. Her goal isn't to destroy them herself. Her purpose is to halt their progress and hopefully trim down their numbers a little.

Hayabusa will also be infantry, but his job will differ slightly. He will engage up close but will use his more powerful ninpo to keep the Tarkatan's close together. He will probably hang around the edges of the enemy a little more.

Hayate will go in and die......jk. He will comb the outskirts assisting Hayabusa when he can. Using his Torn Sky Blast, his primary purpose will be guarding the ace in the hole which brings me to......

Ayane. She will surve as the group's "tactical nuke". While Kasumi and Hayabusa handle crowd control, she will charge her ninpo. Hayate will handle any stray uglies that come her way. When she is ready to blast, the other three teleport a safe distance away.

Now, Ayane's blast may not kill every warrior there. If that happens, all the ninja will rush in to slay any stragglers.

It's a LOT of people to fight, but I think they can do it.

However, Hayate will die in the proccess.

Guilty Gear
No, he will not. It's been obvious since several months ago how you constantly underestimate him, calling him a pussy and so forth.

Hayate easily disabled a swat team within seconds and has demonstrated remarkable speed. Those creatures will be no problem when he's fighting along Kasumi, Hayabusa and Ayane.

And Ayane's ninpo will definitely destroy all of those creatures. It surged through one of the towers completely, so it would consume 75 tarkatans without a doubt.

Superboy Prime
Good strategy. I do believe Ayane is the ace in the hole, but I have an even better strategy.

Here it is:

1. Hayabusa stands beside Ayane, Hayate & Kasumi and casts this Ninpo:

-XQBz5xrRX4

This will allow Ayane to cast her powerful Ninpo blast while also being safe.

2. Hayate uses his bow to shoot down any tarkatans trying to board them.

3. Hayabusa leaps down and uses this Ninpo to clear his landing zone and blast as many tarkatans as he can:

9LpTk6OLV8A

4. At the same time Hayate will blast them with the following, powerful arrow and then join Hayabusa:

GrPynDcls9U

5. Kasumi will aid Hayate & Hayabusa in melee combat.

6. After Ayane is done charging her ninpo she will perform it and blast the tarkatans. I am pretty sure an explosion of this maginute will take a lot of them down:

iCDVKcAbJn0

7. Hayate, Hayabusa, Ayane & Kasumi teleport out of harm's way. Then they proceed to take down any tarkatans still standing.

What do you think?

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Hayate s LOL

StyleTime
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
No, he will not. It's been obvious since several months ago how you constantly underestimate him, calling him a pussy and so forth.

And Ayane's ninpo will definitely destroy all of those creatures. It surged through one of the towers completely, so it would consume 75 tarkatans without a doubt.
Truthfully, most of the time I am just messing around when I bag on Hayate. I know he's strong and can hang with a lot of the top tier even if he wouldn't beat many of them. It's just so fun to hate on him though.

The reason I say Ayane's ninpo might not kill everyone is due to the fact that it's in a forest. If Kasumi and Hayabusa can't group together everyone then some will be able to avoid the blast. They're also may be some that hid or something.

Oh and SuperboyPrime, your strategy also works. I forgot about the levitate the ground deal. I just wanted more melee action since it will look cooler than just blasting everyone lol. This is a great I idea for a fight. I wish there was a MK/DOA crossover where we could see this.

ThoraxeRMG
Hayate's Torn Sky Blast and Ayane's "Ninpo no Metsu".
They can win.

Guilty Gear
Didn't think of the TSB stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
Damn...I also forgot about the Torn Sky Blast.

Guilty Gear
THE....TORN...SKY...BLAST

DarkC
This is obviously a battle about teamwork and control, it's like herding a bunch of sheep.

Only these sheep have razor teeth and armblades and are mad hellbent on your destruction.

The biggest trick is going to be the crowd control, Tarkatan may appear nothing but bestial but don't think that they're stupid.

Superboy Prime
Exactly.

That is why I had Ayane safely prepping Ninpo from above.

I was originally going to have the tarkatans being led by Baraka and Mileena, but I figured out that would tip the odds, although they already are, heavily in their favor.

Violent2Dope
These Tarkatan are not just stupid friggin Moblins that can be slaughtered by the hundreds, they are highly trained, sharp teethed, arm bladed warriors who I think can do everything Baraka can do only weaker. Hayate is the weakest on the team, and Ryu is the strongest, just keep that in mind. All this complicated ass plans you are discussing, you make it sound like the Tarkatans are in one big ass orgy while they are discussing how to take the mini army down, they're not, they'll be attacking them and ripping them to shreds.

Superboy Prime
Doesn't take more than 2 seconds for Team Ninja to be off the ground with Hayabusa's spell. From that position they can either blast the crap out of them with Ninpo, or engage them in melee(not really wise) long enough for Ayane to summon her ninpo.

And besides those plans are just possible scenarios for them to win. I give team ninja at least 1 victory with my strategy, because although it's effective that does not mean it's always going to work.

By the way Sub Zero managed to slay a hand of tarkatans by his lonesome in Deception. It's not a sin to think these 4 working effectively can pull off the same stunt.

Violent2Dope
Doesn't take more than 2 seconds for Team Ninja to be off the ground with Hayabusa's spell. From that position they can either blast the crap out of them with Ninpo, or engage them in melee(not really wise) long enough for Ayane to summon her ninpo.

And besides those plans are just possible scenarios for them to win. I give team ninja at least 1 victory with my strategy, because although it's effective that does not mean it's always going to work.

By the way Sub Zero managed to slay a hand of tarkatans by his lonesome in Deception. It's not a sin to think these 4 working effectively can pull off the same stunt. No, I mean that it's not as though they have some sort of mental link that will allow them to form these complicated plans during the battle, they won't have time to form one as the Tarkatans will be rushing them trying to cut them to pieces. I didn't play Deception, was it in an open battle like this one?

Superboy Prime
Team Ninja have been fighting together for a long time. Quite in fact their teamwork skills are very formidable. Do remember that Team Ninja does have knowledge about them from Raiden, and that Team Ninja is seeking them to halt their progess and aid the MK forces of good. I'll look for Sub's deception ending.

Sub Zero vs tarkatan horde
FxTQrs7ovXo

He fought them in the same arena.

Violent2Dope
Team Ninja have been fighting together for a long time. Quite in fact their teamwork skills are very formidable. Do remember that Team Ninja does have knowledge about them from Raiden, and that Team Ninja is seeking them to halt their progess and aid the MK forces of good. I'll look for Sub's deception ending. Oh sure, give one team prep.mad

Superboy Prime
What's so bad about it?

It's 4 against f'ing 75 dude.

I need to give them a chance, don't you agree?

Guilty Gear
Uh, look at how Ayane and Hayate teamed up against a friggin swat team. They even got distracted at one point and still managed to make it out alive. Ryu in Ninja Gaiden DS can actually perform normal moves that look like the storm of the heavenly dragon and shoot what looks like sonic booms from his sword. Hayate kills people quickly, and so does Hayabusa. Kasumi can keep up with Alpha. You have those three protecting Ayane for a couple of seconds while she charges up the spell it isn't that hard for them to pull if off. Attacking wildly in the first place would be a bad move for the T's as they'd get killed even easier.

Edit: Ryu should use the Dabilahro, lol. Seriously....lmfao...bye-bye Tarkatans. laughing

Violent2Dope
Uh, look at how Ayane and Hayate teamed up against a friggin swat team. They even got distracted at one point and still managed to make it out alive. Ryu in Ninja Gaiden DS can actually perform normal moves that look like the storm of the heavenly dragon and shoot what looks like sonic booms from his sword. Hayate kills people quickly, and so does Hayabusa. Kasumi can keep up with Alpha. You have those three protecting Ayane for a couple of seconds while she charges up the spell it isn't that hard for them to pull if off. Attacking wildly in the first place would be a bad move for the T's as they'd get killed even easier. I hope you didn't just imply that a Swat Team is as skilled or powerful as 75 Tarkatans? If you notice in that fight(If the one you're thinkin of is the one I am) Ayane was gettin minor cuts, so did not leave unscathed. Ryu is the most uber individual here and would be a big problem for the T's, I agree. Hayate is the weakest link for Team Ninja, I'm not saying he's a pussy, but he is weakest.I never said the T's would just rush in swinging their blades like idiots, they'd have a plan of their own, as they're not stupid, they're trained warriors. Hayabusa is the biggest problem for them here, but if they surround him and take him out early, I see them winning with heavy casualties.

Guilty Gear
Depends on what you mean by weakest. Strength-wise Hayate's stronger than Ayane and Kasumi. Ayane's magic is greater than Hayate's Torn Sky Blast, etc.

Ryu could fatally injure or kill all of them with one ultimate attack with the Dabilahro.

Superboy Prime
You're exagerating Guilty.

You're making it sound as if Team Ninja will parade all over the tarkatans faces while screaming "THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING!"

Violent2Dope
Depends on what you mean by weakest. Strength-wise Hayate's stronger than Ayane and Kasumi. Ayane's magic is greater than Hayate's Torn Sky Blast, etc.

Ryu could fatally injure or kill all of them with one ultimate attack with the Dabilahro. Weakest overall. And if this attack would wipe out all the T's, wouldn't it also kill his teamates?

StyleTime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Hayabusa is the biggest problem for them here, but if they surround him and take him out early, I see them winning with heavy casualties.
That's why the ninja are working as a team. They've been working together for a good while now. In all honesty, every ninja here is just as large a problem for them as Hayabusa is. As a team, they all have important roles to fill.

I was giving the Tarkatans credit as I realize they are a warrior people. However, the ninja truthfully should take a majority. Each one of them could take out groups by themselves just like Subzero.
Ryu could fatally injure or kill all of them with one ultimate attack with the Dabilahro.
Ok. Let's not go THAT far.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by StyleTime
That's why the ninja are working as a team. They've been working together for a good while now. In all honesty, every ninja here is just as large a problem for them as Hayabusa is. As a team, they all have important roles to fill.

I was giving the Tarkatans credit as I realize they are a warrior people. However, the ninja truthfully should take a majority. Each one of them could take out groups by themselves just like Subzero. Tarkatan's have ranged attacks too, so it's not like they are completely helpless at a distance. I know the majority would keep the ninjas away from Ryu and like 15-20 should be enough to kill him.

Superboy Prime
You're making the assumption that they have the knowledge of Ryu's capabilities, and they do not.

Guilty Gear
What's wrong with daying the Dabilahro would fatally injure them? You guys DO know what the Dabilahro's UT does right?

Violent2Dope
You're making the assumption that they have the knowledge of Ryu's capabilities, and they do not. Well, since you're giving Team Ninja knowledge of Team Tarkatan why not?

Superboy Prime
Yes. However the Dabilahro is slow, and he would have to charge it for the UT. He will get impaled before he manages to pull it off.

Superboy Prime
Well, since you're giving Team Ninja knowledge of Team Tarkatan why not?

Because that's a knowledge we have, not them. Team Ninja has knowledge about them because Raiden entasked them to halt this army. Common sense. Besides it will be difficult to gauge which ninja is the biggest threat in the middle of combat when you also have Hayate blasting them with the Sky Torn Blast and his powereful arrows.

Did you really think I would just say:

Tarkatan horde ambushes Team Ninja. Tarkatan horde knows everything about Team Ninja. Team Ninja is in stupid mode and will not fight as a team.

It's common sense, man. I gave them knowledge because they would need it. Even with that knowledge the odds are still against them.

Guilty Gear
Yes. However the Dabilahro is slow, and he would have to charge it for the UT. He will get impaled before he is manages to pull it off. 1. Not if he's armed with the cerelity amulet and when Hayate, Ayane and Kasumi are protecting him (assume it's a different strategy). With the amulet UT's take even less time than Ayane's spell.

2. Inazuma anyone?

3. Art of the Fire Wheels + UT Tarkatans aren't going to want to get near Hayabusa will they.

Superboy Prime
I wager it's going to be hard to protect him when they are facing off 75 warriors with huge blades coming out of each hand.

Not only will they have to save their asses from getting mauled, but they have to protect Hayabusa.

Ayane is the biggest asset for Team Ninja and you know it.

StyleTime
Tarkatan's have ranged attacks too, so it's not like they are completely helpless at a distance. I know the majority would keep the ninjas away from Ryu and like 15-20 should be enough to kill him.
Mobility is easliy going to the ninja here. If stuff gets too sticky in one area, they teleport. If one ninja needs help, it won't be that difficult to lend a hand. Plus, the ninpo explosions will help with the herding for Team Ninja.

Ayane is the biggest asset for Team Ninja and you know it.
Agreed. If the Tarkatan's are going to gun for one person, it should be Ayane. She is the deciding factor here.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by StyleTime
Mobility is easliy going to the ninja here. If stuff gets too sticky in one area, they teleport. If one ninja needs help, it won't be that difficult to lend a hand. Plus, the ninpo explosions will help with the herding for Team Ninja. I agree with the mobility part, although the T's have ranged attacks too you know, and they could help out eachother if needed.

Superboy Prime
I agree with the mobility part, although the T's have ranged attacks too you know, and they could help out eachother if needed.

Agreed.

---

So you like the thread, StyleTime? dur

StyleTime
I agree with the mobility part, although the T's have ranged attacks too you know, and they could help out eachother if needed.
True. I'm not saying the ninja just breeze through this. I'm just saying they should be able to take the majority.

I'm not actually sure if you're saying they lose though.

So you like the thread, StyleTime? dur
Yeah. It's an original thread and we don't get many of these nowadays. I also think a cool stipulation would be if the ninja all started out in separate locations. It would give the Tarkatans a better chance at winning. I'd hate to be alone if 25 of those guys saw me.

Violent2Dope
Styles, I am saying T's win, but with heavy casualties.

Guilty Gear
I wager it's going to be hard to protect him when they are facing off 75 warriors with huge blades coming out of each hand.

Not only will they have to save their asses from getting mauled, but they have to protect Hayabusa.

Ayane is the biggest asset for Team Ninja and you know it. Have you read what I wrote? Ryu can perform UT's while having fire balls surround him, so if they get close they're going to get burned, and if the Tarkatans have essence/souls then they could be used against them.

I also reckon that Ryu's energy can surge right through lines of Tarkatans. They are powerful enough to vaporize flesh rather easily after all.

However this is all simply my opinion. I'm not trying to make it seem that they will clear this easily because they won't. I just don't see how they have less than a 5/10 chance of killing 75 of those guys erm. I can kill over 100 giant pincer fiends with lasers in the fiend realm with Ryu alone.

Superboy Prime
What are the tarkatan's projectiles, or are you talking about Baraka's?

Guilty Gear
Hmm?

Superboy Prime
V2D stated tarkatans can fire projectiles, so I asked him to explain how without using Baraka's projectile as bootleg.

Guilty Gear
rofl

StyleTime
Styles, I am saying T's win, but with heavy casualties. Are you sure that all the Tarkatans can fire projectiles?

Violent2Dope
Didn't they do it in Shaolin Monks? And it's not like Baraka projects his Ki forward to do it, that projectile is done by scraping his arm blades, which all T's have, in the direction of the opponent, so why shouldn't they be able to?

Superboy Prime
Didn't they do it in Shaolin Monks? And it's not like Baraka projects his Ki forward to do it, that projectile is done by scraping his arm blades, which all T's have, in the direction of the opponent, so why shouldn't they be able to?

True but the fact Baraka does it does not prove every tarkatan knows how to pull it off.

Violent2Dope
True but the fact Baraka does it does not prove every tarkatan knows how to pull it off. Seriously I'm pretty sure they did it in Shaolin Monks. And they all have those blades, so they should be able to.

Superboy Prime
If they did so in Shaolin Monks then it's acceptable. Find it on youtube, mate.

Violent2Dope
If they did so in Shaolin Monks then it's acceptable. Find it on youtube, mate. Kay.

Violent2Dope
I couldn't find a vid on youtube but according to my Shaolin Monks guidebook(forgot I had that thing) yes, the T's can do the blade spark attack like Baraka.

Superboy Prime
I'll take your word for granted.

I still think Team Ninja can pull it off if they fight smart. Those projectiles won't be much of a problem for them. And Ayane will be safely prepping her Ninpo from above.

Violent2Dope
I'll take your word for granted.

I still think Team Ninja can pull it off if they fight smart. Those projectiles won't be much of a problem for them. And Ayane will be safely prepping her Ninpo from above. The numbers IMO are still too great. I doubt 2 superninjas and Hayate could stall 75 of them in time for Ayane's ninpo.

Superboy Prime
Sub Zero managed to annihilate a hand of tarkatan warriors by his lonesome. I don't see why Team Ninja with their incredible teamwork and formidable Ninpo can pull it off as well.

Violent2Dope
Sub Zero managed to annihilate a hand of tarkatan warriors by his lonesome. I don't see why Team Ninja with their incredible teamwork and formidable Ninpo can pull it off as well. Once again, what were the circumstances when SZ took on these Tarkatan? Also, you act like Ayane's ninpo is the answer, but I doubt that her teamates could stall the T's long enough for her to do it.

Superboy Prime
My god...I told you he fought them in the same place. Quite in fact they ambushed him. He tried to outrun them and could not. Then he whooped their asses.

And yes they can stall them for a while. You are making it sound like Ayane will be charging the Ninpo for 15 hours.

Violent2Dope
My god...I told you he fought them in the same place. Quite in fact they ambushed him. He tried to outrun them and could not. Then he whooped their asses. Where did they ambush them? Also, how many were there?

Superboy Prime
I posted the video a page or 2 ago. Find it there.

Violent2Dope
Just saw it, and it's gettin too much hype. There could have only been like 6-10 there.

Superboy Prime
There were 20 of them in it.

That's why I made it 75. Less than 20 for each ninja.

Violent2Dope
There were 20 of them in it.

That's why I made it 75. Less than 20 for each ninja. Oh. I couldn't really read the text in the vid, but either way each ninja only has one set of eyes and it's not like they're gonna decide among themselves which ones to fight.

Sandai Kitetsu
Hayabusa and Ayane with, prep. . .Christ.

StyleTime
I actually see somewhat where Violent2Dope is coming from though.

I just think that the ninja winning is the more likely outcome.

Violent2Dope
What I'm saying is it's not like they get to write their names on the T's to decide which ones they fight, 75 T's can't fit in one person's field of vision, so there would be some confusion in the fight on the ninja's part and while overwhelmed by several T's another one could come up behind one of the ninjas and cut off their head.

Sandai Kitetsu
Yeah, but even if there is millions of them they can only atack properly four at a time.

Superboy Prime
Edit

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Yeah, but even if there is millions of them they can only atack properly four at a time. What?

Superboy Prime
He is being sarcastic and taking another shot at Team Ninja.

At least what I could gather from that weird post.

StyleTime
If he was taking a stab, he inadvertently made a point.

If the Tarkatans attack in too large a group, they'll do each other more harm than the ninja. If you are attacking along side 10 guys, you're more likely to cut your friend's head off honestly.

Superboy Prime
Well that's true.

Sandai Kitetsu
He is being sarcastic and taking another shot at Team Ninja.

At least what I could gather from that weird post.
I wasn't taking a stab, I was being serious. I haven't taken a stan at team ninja since you told me the Ayane jokes puts her in a bad light, and I promised I would stop.

Superboy Prime
Take a stab, I was being serious.

Sorry man. I just thought you were being sarcastic. Styletime cleared it up for me.

Sandai Kitetsu
S'all right, it's a commonly known fact, but if a large group assaults you. Regardless of their numbers, they can only attack you properly four at a time.

Violent2Dope
That's wrong, several T's could hold back one of the ninjas, who are no stronger than they are for the most part, and one T could stab his Blade through said ninja's throat.

Sandai Kitetsu
That's wrong, several T's could hold back one of the ninjas, who are no stronger than they are for the most part, and one T could stab his Blade through said ninja's throat.

Well, let's where all the ninja's would be.

Ayane: Not too good in H2H, which is why she should remain hidden.
And, she does decide to stay hidden, then no one will find her.

Hayabusa: 20 Tarkatan warriors are dyin', that's for sure.

Hayate: Snipes them with arrows

Kasumi: Battles the boss

StyleTime
It would be unlikely for that to happen though. As I said earlier, they can teleport if the situation gets to sticky......no pun intended.

I also agree that Ayane should stay out of reach, but for a different reason than Sandai. In all honesty, the ninja only need to stall and herd for like 10 seconds at most. At least on the first go 'round anyway.

Violent2Dope
I think that Ayane and Hayate should be the first ones they off, as Ayane's ninpo could spell trouble and Hayate is easiest to kill but his arrows might get annoying.

Superboy Prime
His arrows pack quite a punch. shuriken

Violent2Dope
His arrows pack quite a punch. shuriken That's why he's one of the ones to die first.

Superboy Prime
And what about Hayabusa's ninpo? He can literally blast the crap out of them with different elemental attacks.

And then there's Ayane's Ninpo...

Surprisingly Kasumi is the only 1 of them they should not worry about...much.

Violent2Dope
And what about Hayabusa's ninpo? He can literally blast the crap out of them with different elemental attacks.

And then there's Ayane's Ninpo...

Surprisingly Kasumi is the only 1 of them they should not worry about...much. Ayane has the most destructive ninpo I can think of and pussy Hayate with his arrows would be annoying, with them gone Ryu and Kasumi are f*cked.

Superboy Prime
You're seriously under estimating Hayabusa's ninpo, dude.

Not only can he cast it while multitasking; he can cast it way faster than Ayane. And here's the kicker...it still packs a nasty punch.

Violent2Dope
You're seriously under estimating Hayabusa's ninpo, dude.

Not only can he cast it while multitasking; he can cast it way faster than Ayane. And here's the kicker...it still packs a nasty punch. I'm not downplaying his ninpo, his is actually better as it's faster and more effective in battle, whereas Ayane's ninpo that I'm talkin about takes like 10+ seconds to do, but is extremely powerful.

Superboy Prime
Agreed.

Violent2Dope
Now that I think about it the T's have a counter for Ayane's arrows, they can do the spark attack when he fires one and since the blast is pretty much electricity it would go through the arrow, stopping it by setting it on fire, and Hayate would either have to dodge or be hurt or dead.

Guilty Gear
How 'bout Team Ninja versus 1 Tarkatan Warrior? 313

Sandai Kitetsu
Here we go.

Violent2Dope
That one Tarkatan warrior would simply cut off Hayate's head, while it's in the air he'd kick it into Ryu's head and break his skull, killing him on impact. He'd stab his arm blades through Ayane's chest and rip her torso to pieces, and he'd kill Kasumi by eating out her pussy, if you think hard you'll know what I mean.

Superboy Prime
Legendary Super Saiya-Tarkatan eek!

Guilty Gear
That one Tarkatan warrior would simply cut off Hayate's head, while it's in the air he'd kick it into Ryu's head and break his skull, killing him on impact. He'd stab his arm blades through Ayane's chest and rip her torso to pieces, and he'd kill Kasumi by eating out her pussy, if you think hard you'll know what I mean. http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/OlcadanORLY.jpg

Sandai Kitetsu
. . .

Superboy Prime
*Calms emoemuashtar down*

Sandai Kitetsu
*Calms emoemuashtar down*

emoemuashtar will just report spammer.

Guilty Gear
Spamming? How 'bout we not go there bud.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Ruff Ryder
Spamming? How 'bout we not go there bud.
Then just stop spamming. smile

Guilty Gear
Then just stop spamming. smile Take your advice. wink

Sandai Kitetsu
Take your advice. wink

I don't spam like you, to the point where I get banned. no expression

Guilty Gear
That was due to the post where I included much unnecessary space, which I don't make anymore, little one.

If you consider what I just posted spam, then you should know what you posted earlier today and last night is far worse, throwing tantrums and insults in your meaningless posts despite the fact that I've done nothing to you. Comprende?

Sandai Kitetsu
That was due to the post where I included much unnecessary space, which I don't make anymore, little one.

You just spammed right now, though. How you do it is irrelevant because your still doing it. erm

If you consider what I just posted spam, then you should know what you posted earlier today and last night is far worse, throwing tantrums and insults in your meaningless posts despite the fact that I've done nothing to you. Comprende?

Sure, but it's because your constantly: Baiting, Instigating, and Spamming. When your confronted about it, you cop out because your to immature to admitt when your messing up, comprende?

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Pitiful Troll
You just spammed right now, though. How you do it is irrelevant because your still doing it. erm

Sure, but it's because your constantly: Baiting, Instigating, and Spamming. When your confronted about it, you cop out because your to immature to admitt when your messing up, comprende? I'm simply laughing at how you're accomplishing nothing and at the same time making a hypoctrical fool of yourself in every post where you attempt to make me look bad. Your suck factor is quite phenomenal, little one.

Sandai Kitetsu
I'm simply laughing at how you're accomplishing nothing and at the same time making a hypoctrical fool of yourself in every post where you attempt to make me look bad. Your suck factor is quite phenomenal, little one.

I don't have to make you look bad, your reputation proceeds anything that I can post. smile

Your suck factor is quite phenomenal, little one.

Still doesn't compare to yours. erm

Guilty Gear
I don't have to make you look bad, your reputation proceeds anything that I can post. smile

Still doesn't compare to yours. erm A pitiful troll reciting to me what is in his delusions....Yup, sad, pitiful, and hilarious. Isn't it past your bedtime? laughing

Sandai Kitetsu
A pitiful troll reciting to me what is in his delusions....Yup, sad, pitiful, and hilarious. Isn't it past your bedtime? laughing

Your right, it is past my bedtime. Tell your mom I'll be up in a sec. smile

Lana

Actually, you were banned due to constantly posting pointless posts all over the forum, as well as numerous warnings for other behaviour that was against the rules.

Now, both of you quit bickering right now.

Guilty Gear
Your right, it is past my bedtime. Tell your mom I'll be up in a sec. smile Little man thinks he's all grown up...how cute. laughing out loud
Originally posted by Lana
Actually, you were banned due to constantly posting pointless posts all over the forum, as well as numerous warnings for other behaviour that was against the rules.That reminds me...Sandai was doing the same thing last night and just a few days ago. I guess I should've reported him then. Though, I'm going to drop it.

Sandai Kitetsu
Little man thinks he's all grown up...how cute. laughing out loud
My little man does get big when I see your momma. smile

Lana
Didn't I just tell both of you to knock it off?

Want me to close the thread instead?

Sandai Kitetsu
Actually, you were banned due to constantly posting pointless posts all over the forum, as well as numerous warnings for other behaviour that was against the rules.

Now, both of you quit bickering right now.
Thank you lana and I apologisize for derailing this thread.

Guilty Gear
My little man does get big when I see your momma. smile Once again, how cute. laughing out loud

Sandai Kitetsu
Once again, how cute. laughing out loud

Just like yo momma and your pitiful cop out. smile

Sandai Kitetsu

Want me to close the thread instead?

Just him tell him to stop spamming and bashing members.

Guilty Gear
Just like yo momma and your pitiful cop out. smile Cop out of what? laughing out loud

And it's obvious you have a LONG way to go before you attain adulthood, junior.

Guilty Gear
Just him tell him to stop spamming and bashing members. Can't stop being a sad hypocrite, can you?

Sandai Kitetsu
Cop out of what? laughing out loud

And it's obvious you have a LONG way to go before you attain adulthood, junior.

That's funny coming from a kid that thinks a picture of saying ORLY is funny. Oh, and drop the adult gig kid, were both immature enough to post debates bout fictional characters. Nothing adult about that. So, why try to make yourself seem like an adult?

Guilty Gear
That's funny coming from a kid that thinks a picture of saying ORLY is funny. Weak. laughing out loud

Sandai Kitetsu
Weak. laughing out loud

Like your comeback. smile

Can't stop being a sad hypocrite, can you?

Not a hypocrite, just callin' you out.

Violent2Dope
Here's a thot, shut the hell up you stupid f*cking noobs and GET OVER IT!mad

Superboy Prime
Weren't you 2 going to stop?

You'll make Lana angry...she will forfeit our hard-earned benefits and lose our godhood ala Thor ...STOP FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR BROTHERS!

Sandai Kitetsu
I'll stop when decides to stop.

Violent2Dope
Emp, guess what? You actually started this fight.

Sandai Kitetsu
Emp, guess what? You actually started this fight.

No, I did't, he did back at the Ayane And Kaumi vs bison thread:

It's a pain in the ass having to put up with fanboys b*tching about Bison apparently being able to destroy a city when he has never done so, basing it on the fact that Charlie thought in his mind that Bison was going to ruin the capital, and yet deny the fact that the devil controlling Jinpachi planned on to destroy the planet and erase humanity, and in case some numbnuts have not comprehended what that meant, it's wrecking the planet itself as opposed to destroying it on a molecular level. Fanboys like to believe that Bison can vaporize a city (lol) when he hasn't done shit in his life that comes relatively close or hint that he could pull off a capability like such.
Someone who knows what he's talking about.

Prior to that psot we were discussing the jinpaichi claim and he coped out and then resorted to cheap shots in his post.

Violent2Dope
In that post you were not mentioned once and I was saying you started the fight in this thread.

Sandai Kitetsu
In that post you were not mentioned once and I was saying you started the fight in this thread.

Dude, that was clearly a shot at people who disagree about his bs claim I.E. me sionce I was debating him about it. Infact, you just called me out for doing the samething in SBP's Samus Vs MC thread.

EDIT: Like I said, I'll stop when he stops.

Violent2Dope
I'm tryin to keep the peace, you're content on fighting Xeno til he's banned.

Sandai Kitetsu
He just reported me to a mod. laughing

ThoraxeRMG
Is that something to laugh about? confused

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Is that something to laugh about? confused

I don't really mind since I had it coming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.