Real islam is only in Quran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emre1974tr

Emre1974tr

Templares
reading

Boris
That's nice.

Goddess Kali
droolio

leonheartmm
actually, even quran as a book is not so great. and remember, the hadith are a way to understand the quran, or as the prophet muhammad narrated. lol, ofcourse thats another hadith too. reguardless, your better off having faith in humanism than you are in the quran.

Goddess Kali
The Quran is a flawed, but historical piece of human work, just like the Bible.

There is nothing about the Quran that places it above other books, for all books are work of man and woman, and nothing more.

leonheartmm
actually mostly of MAN and hardly of WOMAN. the quran does have a few characteristics of its own. the sheer amount of sarcasm and rhetoric used is revolting. it has a much greater tendency to talk of unbelievers as fools/blind men who are bound to their fate. they are more evil than misguided and eventually, god puts a SEAL on their hearts in malice and contempt so that they never LEARN of god's goodness/islam/right path etc and their onoly destination is hell. furthermore no1 can KNOW the right path unless god allows/wills according to parts of the quran. he guides whom he pleases. same with choosing prophets among mortal men.

lil bitchiness

Emre1974tr

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I know you're from Turkey, but don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining.

laughing

That's like when I tell a hook up..."Don't cum in my mouth and tell me its yogurt"

laughing dd laughing

maham
Among all other mistakes - Islam does not mean ''peace'' it means submission.

Islam did not derive from Salaam, as Salaam derived from Hibrew Shalom, meaning peace. Islam means simply submission, NOT peace.

Actually,It does.Denial doesn't help.

Shakyamunison
Why believe the quran?

Alfheim
Originally posted by maham

Well this is the thing. In Arabic one word can have 20 different meanings depending on what context it is used in. So Islam probably means both suibmission and peace.

Anyway it doesnt matter because Mohammed was not a peaceful person.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Alfheim
Really? Do you know that he is the only man who made a complete bloodless takeover of the main stronghold of his enemies (Mecca) and he was accompanied by more then 10,000 armed men in this conquest. Not a single person was harmed in that conquest and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) spared the lives of all of his enemies.

Now why would a voilent man make such a bloodless conquest and spare the lives of all of his enemies who have been posing a major threat to his life for decades?

Bicnarok
The problem with Islam is that Allah is a pre- Islamic pagan deity one of MANY Gods previously worshiped, he was the "moon god" thats why there are half cresent moons all over the show in Islamic countries.

Bicnarok
Here he is, you can see the cresent moon on his chest.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/images/muslim.jpg

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Really? Do you know that he is the only man who made a complete bloodless takeover of the main stronghold of his enemies (Mecca) and he was accompanied by more then 10,000 armed men in this conquest. Not a single person was harmed in that conquest and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) spared the lives of all of his enemies.

Now why would a voilent man make such a bloodless conquest and spare the lives of all of his enemies who have been posing a major threat to his life for decades?

Yeah, was this in between his drinking binges and multiple wives? Or as he cut of the heads of a thousand men?

Yeah, to continue Lil Bitchness' theme, beauty fades but dumb is forever.

Alfheim

The only reason why it was bloodless was because they couldnt fight back. Do you know that Mohammed proceeded to smash the idols of gods they had worshipped for 100s of years?

Why would the pagans allow that to happen if they believed they could stop him?

Besides the pagans gave Mohammed an ultimatum that he could worship one god and they could worship many, just stop shoving monetheism down our throats but he didnt and thus all the bloodshed started.

Goddess Kali

wow u r dumb

maham
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Why believe the quran?
Y believe in anything at all then?

Well this is the thing. In Arabic one word can have 20 different meanings depending on what context it is used in. So Islam probably means both suibmission and peace.

Here's an Islamic scholar. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Completely agrees!

n although he took part in wars (the Gazwas)he never even hit any1 in His(sallullahu alaihi wasallum) entire life or spoke to any1 in a loud or harsh voice.

Alfheim

Im not a scholar but what I said was true.

n although he took part in wars (the Gazwas)he never even hit any1 in His(sallullahu alaihi wasallum) entire life or spoke to any1 in a loud or harsh voice.

Look with all due respect you need to do some research. I know its hard for you to believe because its your relgion but what im saying is true.

Shakyamunison
Y believe in anything at all then?...

The question has nothing to do with what I believe. I have asked Christians why believe the bible, so it is only far to ask Muslims why believe the Quran. It is a simple question.

Mindship
In Arabic one word can have 20 different meanings depending on what context it is used in. So Islam probably means both suibmission and peace.
Typing 'define: Islam' into Google brings up several definitions from several sources. The majority says Islam means submission or surrender (to God).

Alfheim
Originally posted by Mindship
Typing 'define: Islam' into Google brings up several definitions from several sources. The majority says Islam means submission or surrender (to God).

Well yeah.... but like I said you have different defintions. Im not denying that Islam doesnt mean submisssion but the fact that there are different defintions implies I was right.

Shakyamunison
Well yeah.... but like I said you have different defintions. Im not denying that Islam doesnt mean submisssion but the fact that there are different defintions implies I was right.

...And they are also right.

Mindship
Well yeah.... but like I said you have different defintions. Im not denying that Islam doesnt mean submisssion but the fact that there are different defintions implies I was right. I apologize for any misunderstanding. I wasn't trying to prove you wrong. My point was that defining 'Islam' as 'peace' struck me, personally, as a bit of spin-doctoring, since the common/most frequent definition is 'submission/surrender'. Kind of like, 'smoking cigarettes is good for weight control'.

Alfheim
...And they are also right.

Yeah, thats what im saying there is more than one meaning.

I apologize for any misunderstanding. I wasn't trying to prove you wrong. My point was that defining 'Islam' as 'peace' struck me, personally, as a bit of spin-doctoring, since the common/most frequent definition is 'submission/surrender'. Kind of like, smoking cigarettes is good for weight control.

Yeah I see what you mean.

P.S. However you suck for not liking the movie Joker. laughing out loud

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Yeah, was this in between his drinking binges and multiple wives? Or as he cut of the heads of a thousand men?

Yeah, to continue Lil Bitchness' theme, beauty fades but dumb is forever.
You know nothing about Holy Prophet (PBUH), so why even comment on him?

An advice: Study about him through authenticated sources properly before posting BS or don't bother posting anything about him.

The only reason why it was bloodless was because they couldnt fight back.
And did you ever thought that those people could be easily slaughtered then?

And the problem is that they were never slaughtered or even taken as prisoners. Now once again! Why would a voilent man would spare his enemies like that? Specially when he can take revenge?

The only valid conclusion is that Holy Prophet (PBUH) was not a voilent man.

Do you know that Mohammed proceeded to smash the idols of gods they had worshipped for 100s of years?
Do you know that the Holy Kaaba was actually built by a person who believed in one true God and was not a worshipper of idols? I bet you don't.

Those idols were placed in the Holy Kaaba by infidels and Holy Prophet (PBUH) did the right job by removing them from the Kaaba.

Why would the pagans allow that to happen if they believed they could stop him?
Those Pagans embraced Islam very soon after the takeover of Mecca. So even if Holy Prophet (PBUH) had not removed those idols, those people would have done the same thing by themselves later on.

Besides the pagans gave Mohammed an ultimatum that he could worship one god and they could worship many, just stop shoving monetheism down our throats but he didnt and thus all the bloodshed started.
The problem is that you perhaps do not believe in one true God, so you will not understand that why Holy Prophet (PBUH) made such a move.

Mindship
P.S. However you suck for not liking the movie Joker. laughing out loud laughing out loud
Well...I'll keep an open mind...especially if they come up with an equally intense Catwoman.

lil bitchiness

Yes, It does.

As I said, Islam does not have root in Salaam. Salaam means peace, derived from Shalom also meaning peace.

Its rather new myth that ''Islam'' means peace.

Emre1974tr
The question has nothing to do with what I believe. I have asked Christians why believe the bible, so it is only far to ask Muslims why believe the Quran. It is a simple question.

Because only Quran gives you proofs, real philosphy,modern life and other things.

Read the "quranic.org" and ""quranmiracles.com"

Regards.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Emre1974tr
Because only Quran gives you proofs, real philosphy,modern life and other things.

Read the "quranic.org" and ""quranmiracles.com"

Regards.

But that is the same reason a Christian would say about the bible.

leonheartmm
You know nothing about Holy Prophet (PBUH), so why even comment on him?

An advice: Study about him through authenticated sources properly before posting BS or don't bother posting anything about him.

And did you ever thought that those people could be easily slaughtered then?

And the problem is that they were never slaughtered or even taken as prisoners. Now once again! Why would a voilent man would spare his enemies like that? Specially when he can take revenge?

The only valid conclusion is that Holy Prophet (PBUH) was not a voilent man.

Do you know that the Holy Kaaba was actually built by a person who believed in one true God and was not a worshipper of idols? I bet you don't.

Those idols were placed in the Holy Kaaba by infidels and Holy Prophet (PBUH) did the right job by removing them from the Kaaba.

Those Pagans embraced Islam very soon after the takeover of Mecca. So even if Holy Prophet (PBUH) had not removed those idols, those people would have done the same thing by themselves later on.

The problem is that you perhaps do not believe in one true God, so you will not understand that why Holy Prophet (PBUH) made such a move.

sigh quoting what youve been taught mindlessly. just like every other muslim. the amount of ignorance{might one say arrogance} in this post is extradinary. you have obviously never opened a book on history other than in islamic studies. the CONCULSIONS your drawing from incomplete refuted evidence are unbelieveably presumptuous and predictable. you obviously do not have a clue to what islam is outside cultural and relegious taboo. might i ask, where do u live?

leonheartmm
Yes, It does.

As I said, Islam does not have root in Salaam. Salaam means peace, derived from Shalom also meaning peace.

Its rather new myth that ''Islam'' means peace.

one of the very many ever since ahmed deedat, zaqir naik, peace tv and the islamic research foundation have surfaced. the so called self righteous modern saviours of traditional islam in a guise. who believe that islam is utterly reconcileable, no i shoudl say that without fail, it DICTATES the laws of physics and morality and logic as we know it and use complex word twisting and psuedo logical arguments and debating stiles to prove it to an audience of average people who take everything in without questioning.

leonheartmm
Y believe in anything at all then?

Completely agrees!

lol. dont make me LAUGH. the majority{might one say ALL} muslim scholars even of the highest emminence need serious schooling even in UNDERGRAT philoshophy/formal logic/linguistic/physical science courses.

and please dont say those things like theyr facts. they are refuted with evidence by most of the non islamic world. furthermore thats the version muslims want to paint these days but its in stark contrast to evidence.

Alfheim
Originally posted by leonheartmm
sigh quoting what youve been taught mindlessly. just like every other muslim. the amount of ignorance{might one say arrogance} in this post is extradinary. you have obviously never opened a book on history other than in islamic studies. the CONCULSIONS your drawing from incomplete refuted evidence are unbelieveably presumptuous and predictable. you obviously do not have a clue to what islam is outside cultural and relegious taboo. might i ask, where do u live?

co-signed.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Bicnarok
The problem with Islam is that Allah is a pre- Islamic pagan deity one of MANY Gods previously worshiped, he was the "moon god" thats why there are half cresent moons all over the show in Islamic countries.

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Here he is, you can see the cresent moon on his chest.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/images/muslim.jpg

What do you have to say about that S_W_LeGenD?

maham

So r u,livin in ur own world of ignorance.U havn't even opened teh Quran once n then claim to know everything abt it.I kno wat u don't.I've read history that r not written by (propagandists the west produces everyday.)N I find no reason to believe in anything above the word of God.If u ever read the Quran u'll kno that it also covers the Islamic history.Better throw those fake history books away n read from the authentic source of knowledge.

Quiero Mota
So r u,livin in ur own world of ignorance.U havn't even opened teh Quran once n then claim to know everything abt it.I kno wat u don't.I've read history that r not written by (propagandists the west produces everyday.)N I find no reason to believe in anything above the word of God.If u ever read the Quran u'll kno that it also covers the Islamic history.Better throw those fake history books away n read from the authentic source of knowledge.

I've read the Koran, what's your point? It says about every 15 pages "Verily, this is the book of God", and that the "people of the book" are a people "devoid of understanding", and talks down about those "who treat Our signs as lies".

All that comes across as very insecure on the part of the author ("Prophet" Mohammed), insecure because he wants whoever picks it up and opens it, to take it in and believe it all hook, line, and sinker.

----

Are you an Asian-American teenager from Southern California? And if not, why do you type like one?

Alfheim

Do you see how ignorant you sound? Your assuming that just because a history book doesnt agree with your view of Islam its fake. Dont you think you should keep an open mind?

You do realise that eventhough the Quran goes into Islamic history you need the hadiths to understand it.

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I've read the Koran, what's your point? It says about every 15 pages "Verily, this is the book of God", and that the "people of the book" are a people "devoid of understanding", and talks down about those "who treat Our signs as lies".

All that comes across as very insecure on the part of the author ("Prophet" Mohammed), insecure because he wants whoever picks it up and opens it, to take it in and believe it all hook, line, and sinker.

Well ok but some parts of the Bible arent any better.

Bardock42

Goddess Kali

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm

Although it sickens me to use another biased source (this is a Christian-based site, but it does use fact to back up its argument), this in part will reveal some of the history behind the myth of Allah.

I promise I will try to find you some non-biased, purely historical sources, and not further propaganda from other religions or lack-there-of.

Goddess Kali
Allah- The Moon God

http://www.abrahamic-faith.com/moon-god.html

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9005770/Allah

http://www.answers.com/topic/allah

http://members.tripod.com/scripture_keywords/Allah_moon-god.html

leonheartmm

lol. u think so do u. well in any case i HAVE read enough of the quran and hadith that young muslim women should not be going online seeing as they know that even ACCIDENTALLY they will have to face sigs, pics and sicussions which are NOT moral. seeing as they will be exposed to nudity etc. i also know enough about the quran to know that neither man nor woman should have a sig of a woman in a red dress with a low neck and uncovered head with flowing hair in their display pic{which YOU have in your posts}. lemme ask you, do u go to a co-ed school? well then if u do ur knowingly doing sumthing HARAAM. hey do u think about cute guys or have flirtatious disussions{or ANY discussions but the most important } with them or do u discuss it with your close friends? well thats haraam. do u watch the news media or dramas or series or eastern/western movis???? they are ALL haraam. do u listen to music?? THATS HARAAM TOO. do u have lustful thoughts about men in sleep or otherwise??? THATS HARAAM. and u shud fast to get rid of them. do u cover your head andalways wear lose clothing that doesnt give out the shape of ur rack or back??? if u dont thats HARAAM. do u masturbate???? THATS HARAAM. do u wear make up???? THATS HARAAM. do u offer five times prayer? if you dont THATS HARAAM.

lol. islam is a sic relegion. now tell me, the ignorant blind man. exactly how many of the vices mentioned above are YOU, who OBVIOUSLY knows about the quran and hadith more than me, a victim of?? i know for a fact many. and i also know for an absolute fact that ur sig is unislamic. a bit hypocrytical dont u think? oh yeah what does islam say about hyppocrites lil lady{enlighten this ignorant soul}. oh yeah i remeber, theyl burn in a deeper hell than mushriq/kaafirs. lol.

and WHO said im getting this from the biased western media?! cmon, i know theyr liars as much as the quran is. i wdnt stoop to EITHER of those levels. what im saying and the history im talking about has NUTHING to do with the biased people who try to mar the name of islam without knowing it and due to their own relegious/political agendas. i dislike them as much as islam.

lil bitchiness
Well said. thumb up

And yes, Western media is just as rotten.

Alfheim

land i also know for an absolute fact that ur sig is unislamic. a bit hypocrytical dont u think? oh yeah what does islam say about hyppocrites lil lady{enlighten this ignorant soul}. oh yeah i remeber, theyl burn in a deeper hell than mushriq/kaafirs. lol.

Oh yeah forget about that and the pic as well.

Bardock42

Emre1974tr
Our video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXA38GeVM6k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.