M. Bison vs Kasumi and Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Ansatsuken-Wushu Dojo/Suzaku Castle.

Ryu and Chun Li listen to the two kunoichi's tale. One was twenty, the other nineteen.

With Hayate and Shiden's murder, Kasumi is now the 18th leader of the Mugen Tenshin clan. And just recently, Ryu Hayabusa was ambushed and nearly crippled. Even Alpha-152 didn't stand a chance.

The connection to the two crimes: an emblem of a winged skull. Something that Chun Li and Ryu recognize immediately.

Shadowlaw. Bison has returned.

Kasumi and her half-sister, the Hajinmon boss Ayane, found their broken bodies after the match. Following the funerals, Kasumi and Ayane put away their rivalry and decide to work together in avenging Hayate and Shiden.

However, the both decide to seek out the man who had defeated Bison: Ryu. At his home, Kasumi and Ayane tell them about the events which led them here.

Chun Li is sympathetic to the girls' desire for revenge. Ryu, however, warns them of the immense power that Bison wields.

"Aside from his Ler Drit style, he also wields Psycho Power, which is the diametric opposite of Soul Power. Bison had rejected all positive emotions and embraced the forbidden techniques of Psycho Power."

"Where can we find him?" Kasumi asked.

"The old Shadowlaw Headquarters in Thailand have long been destroyed," Chun Li replied. "If anything, he could be in one of two places: Brazil or Germany."

Using Chun Li's Interpol connections, the find out that Bison is indeed in Munich...where Hitomi trains with her father at his dojo.

By the time they reach the dojo, they are too late. Hitomi's father had suffered the same fate as Hayate and Shiden. Promising to avenge him, Kasumi and Ayane track Bison down to the outskirts of town, where he is preparing to board his VTOL.

Annoyed, Bison sends his Dolls to attack Kasumi and Ayane. The clan leader and the Hajinmon boss killed them all.

"You want to fight me?" Bison taunts as he faces the two women. "So be it. You will join your brother in Hell!"

Kasumi and Ayane: Strongest versions.

Bison: Strongest version.

Darkstorm Zero
Hard to say... Ayame has that Tritower destroying shot... but bison's a city killer...

and although kasumi can teleport, Bison can do the same, and even clone himself temporarily.

colonelf40
this fight would be just like the one at the end of sf2 animated movie!

lord vega would just keep on telporting everytime they attack him
but if he fights h2h then he would b!tchslap both of them back to bangkok or wher ever the f*ck they come from!

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by colonelf40

That's where I got the idea from.

StyleTime
The sisters could stall Bison, but I doubt they could actually defeat him.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by colonelf40

lord vega would just keep on telporting everytime they attack him
but if he fights h2h then he would b!tchslap both of them back to bangkok or wher ever the f*ck they come from!

Scary thing is, that's actually probably how he fights.shockyes

Which would be powerful even at his SF2 levels, but he was almost unstoppable at his SFA levels.

Even at SF2 levels, I wouldn't give them the win. Bison is just too damn powerful. Gouki is the only person to ever take him down in a straight fight.

Sandai Kitetsu
Bitches lose

Superboy Prime
Did Gouki fight Bison in a straight fight? I thought he simply appeared out of no where and wtfpawned him.

Guilty Gear
Unless Bison has a major WMD plot device he gets curbstomped in the dirt by Kasumi and Ayane.

BlaxicanHydra
Yes he has a plot device. It's called "Extreme WTF power and H2H skillz."

Bison wins, smiling all the way.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Unless Bison has a major WMD plot device he gets curbstomped in the dirt by Kasumi and Ayane. No, he doesn't. Bison takes this.

Sandai Kitetsu
See what I mean.

Superboy Prime
Bison takes it. They would stand a higher chance if he decided to handicap himself and fight them H2H. Even then they lack the firepower needed to bring him down. Afterwards he aknowledges their fighting prowess and has them become dolls.

Guilty Gear
I've said that because I see nothing in Bison that these two can't take down. What has he done under his own power?

Edit: All that I've read so far is:

1. Bison is a city killer, when it's obvious he can't destroy a city without a satellite in space, which is laughable.

2. Bison's just too powerful. Pffft, yeah right.

Darkstorm Zero
He was going to destroy Washington DC with nothing but a Psycho Crusher.

Guilty Gear
I haven't found anything stating Bison could do that with the Psycho Crusher. I want a source if you don't mind.

Darkstorm Zero
Chun Li's SFA3 Ending.

Superboy Prime
Wasn't he amped by the psycho drive during Alpha 3 though?

Snafu the Great
I've said that because I see nothing in Bison that these two can't take down. What has he done under his own power?

Edit: All that I've read so far is:

1. Bison is a city killer, when it's obvious he can't destroy a city without a satellite in space, which is laughable.

2. Bison's just too powerful. Pffft, yeah right.

Bison is just...badass. Period. Quoting from The Fighters' Generation:

Bison is no doubt the ultimate fighting game boss. He's got the unmatched evil grin, the ultra over-confident personality, and that badass suit & cape just goes without saying. He's so badass, that he spawned a few wannabes...*cough* Brocken *cough* Heidern... But no one has the lasting appeal like Bison.

Darkstorm Zero
Yes, however, this is not the Satelite gun doing the work, it's Bison's own body.

Xeno claimed that Bison can't do it on his own, IE. with a Satelite Gun.

I just proved that Bison himself, amped or not can do the job, since it was a normal Psycho Crusher and not that uber amped one.

The reasoning must be, "Why expend so much energy making myself a flaming rilling torpeo, when I can press a button and my BFG in space can do the job just as good" stick out tongue

StyleTime
Are you sure that was him? It didn't look like it was on his own.

Darkstorm Zero
What did it look like to you then?

It's very clear, it's Bison doing an unamplified Psycho Crusher. rushing towards the city, before Chun Li intercepts him with a shot from that gigantic gun.

Right there is the proof, he couldn't have been usingthe guns to either amp himself, or to shoot the city, because chunny is too busy redirecting it at Bison.

StyleTime
Oops. I just realized I am thinking about the Chun Li "bad" ending.

Yes, he was Psycho Driving there alone in the "good" one, but he never actually blew up the city. If we say he could, it'll lead to a situation like the one with Jinpachi.

I don't know why we're stuck on this. Bison should beat them without blowing up a city.

Guilty Gear
I was actually going to bring up what StyleTime just said. Apparently now when Tekken fighters have certain capabilities that haven't been demonstrated for the sake of the plot, they're not legitimate, yet when you're a Street Fighter what you could have done but failed to is automatically a feat for you since...well...you're a Street Fighter dammit!

Point: Not only did Bison ever destroy a city since Chun Li's ending isn't canonical, he wasn't even shown destroying a city, yet a few people here whine about Jinpachi not being shown destroying the planet as he planned on to from the start.

Not a feat for Bison. Next.

Bison was not shown doing anything but flying around like a bird, but we do know one thing. He can be destroyed by the psycho drive can he not? The answer to that would be yes, and I strongly believe that Ayane's destructive spell would do him in. Taking into consideration how fast Kasumi is in battle, and taking into account that she has a sword she could very well kill Bison, unless Bison could parry blades with his hands which I doubt he could do. I am aware that he can fly around using the Psycho Crusher. Though, if I'm not mistaken that energy is finite without the Psycho Drive, since he had at least once to retreat to the Psycho Drive when he was losing his energy against Ryu, and I could care less if it's PIS. It just happens to prove my point. The Psycho Drive is by all means a plot device since not only would it have to be carried to the place they're battling in (meaning whatever universe) he has to freaking retreat to it to get more of its energy. The Kunoichis can outlast him with speed and teleportation until he runs out of his energy. What would he do then? Most likely die by his opponents.

I'm not giving the girls greater chances here, but Bison's being ridiculously overrated, and he's definitely not as strong as some people give him credit for. That's a fact that some people here should understand.

Sandai Kitetsu
Jinpaichi was never stated to be able to destroy anything. He just said he will destroy everything, and his ending indicated that the world would never be the same again.

Guilty Gear
1. It was revealed that he can. Watch Lei Wulong's storymode. The dialogue, despite not being canonical, between him and Jinpachi is a revelation nonetheless, of how Jinpachi was revived and the reason as to why the devil revived him. Search for Lei Wulong interludes on youtube.

2. Strange Charlie only stated that Bison was going to destroy the capital. You do know that right?

3. Yes, the world would not have been the same again, just like the capital in SFA3. Say if Bison did actually destroy the city with the psycho crusher. Would it still be there? Of course, just wrecked up like how Jinpachi would've done so to the entire planet.

Sandai Kitetsu
1. He was just told by the monster to destroy the world, he was never indicated to be able to do so.

2. Okay, and?

3. Charlie said he was going to destroy the captial means he's going to destroy the capital. The world not being the same again means alot of things.

Guilty Gear
1. It would be kind of stupid to make it seem as if the devil could destroy the world, yet not make him able to do so. That would be like saying Namco is lying, not to mention is the equivalent of saying Charlie didn't know what the hell he was talking about, or simply believed that Bison was going to destroy the capital.

2. The only argument you have of Bison being capable of destroying a city is Charlie's words, really, since there's nothing else indicating that he can. It is assumed that he can do it, and it's plainly obvious that if he wasn't stopped he would've done so. Jinpachi's case is the same.

3. I've explained this. For all we know Charlie was delusional. What both of them can do is assumed and is obvious.

Sandai Kitetsu
1. It would be kind of stupid to make it seem as if the devil could destroy the world, yet not make him able to do so. That would be like saying Namco is lying, not to mention is the equivalent of saying Charlie didn't know what the hell he was talking about, or simply believed that Bison was going to destroy the capital.

Nowhere did it seem that Jinpaichi could destroy the world.

2. The only argument you have of Bison being capable of destroying a city is Charlie's words, really, since there's nothing else indicating that he can. It is assumed that he can do it, and it's plainly obvious that if he wasn't stopped he would've done so. Jinpachi's case is the same.

3. I've explained this. For all we know Charlie was delusional. What both of them can do is assumed and is obvious.
Then same applies to everyone in Tekkens dialogue about jinpiachi, There all delusional.

Superboy Prime
Why is it ok to state Bison can destroy the capital city because Charlie said so; but it's not ok to say Jinpachi can destroy the world with quotes from characters in Tekken.

We either accept both or we do not is his point, I believe.

Guilty Gear
It may've not seemed like that to you. That's fine. If you want to believe Bison could destroy a city yet Jinpachi can't destroy the world, go for it.

That's it, dialogue. They are words and not actions. It is assumed (by a number of people) That Jinpachi could do said feat with support from diaolgue. Bison's case is no different, and he's the one relevant to this thread.
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Why is it ok to state Bison can destroy the capital city because Charlie said so; but it's not ok to say Jinpachi can destroy the world with quotes from characters in Tekken.

We either accept both or we do not is his point, I believe. Cosigned.

Sandai Kitetsu

What quotes indicated that Jinpaichi could destroy the world? Because that's what I've been asking. I'm not hell bent on denying him anything, but I want at least one quote.

Superboy Prime
That's up to Guilty to provide. I was just making sure you 2 were speaking on the same terms. smile

Usual Suspect
Last time I checked, Alpha 3's bad ending has the satellite destroying the city, meanwhile T5's bad ending just says the world will never be the same.

There is a BIG difference.

Jinpach destroyin the world is just ludicrous, he can destroy the world but get's soloed by Jin WTF?!

The Jinpachi over hype is running deep in this thread, yo.

BlaxicanHydra
No. Not really. It's only running through one person.

Anyway I don't see the point of any of the arguing is. Bison destroys both without using his hands and with his eyes closed. And, of course, he's smiling all the way.

TricksterPriest
Btw, Bison is the power source for the satellite and for the Psycho Drive. So it's his own damn power being used. stick out tongue

Sandai Kitetsu
Ayane is a beast when it comes to assit, but Kasumi won't be able to stall Bison on her own in order for Ayane to be real effective.

BlaxicanHydra
Doesn't matter how good she is, it won't help.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Doesn't matter how good she is, it won't help.

It would help, but I don't think she would overcome bison. The results would be much better as opposed to now.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Doesn't matter how good she is, it won't help. The odds would increase that's for sure.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Usual Suspect
Jinpach destroyin the world is just ludicrous, he can destroy the world but get's soloed by Jin WTF?!

Isn't it obvious Jin is UBER in Tekken?

BlaxicanHydra
Jin is the ULTIMO-JOBBER-O!

Superboy Prime
I agree...but that does not take away the fact he is Tekken's second coming of Jesus.

Guilty Gear
Last time I checked, Alpha 3's bad ending has the satellite destroying the city, meanwhile T5's bad ending just says the world will never be the same.Using a satellite is a plot device for Bison, and T5's ending says the world would never be the same since it would not. Instead it would be void of life and be wrecked up pretty badly, just like Bison would apparently have done so to the capital.
There is a BIG difference.Yeah, big difference between destroying a city and doing so to an entire planet.
Jinpach destroyin the world is just ludicrous, he can destroy the world but get's soloed by Jin WTF?!Kind of reminds me of how Jedah can supposedly destroy dimensions yet gets WTFpwned by one attack by Belial. It also reminds me of Bison getting pwned by military soldiers, schoolgirls and Ryu despite apparently being able to demonstrate his overly exaggerated power.
The Jinpachi over hype is running deep in this thread, yo. Only hype that I see around here is due to a few wanking Street Fighters or Darkstalkers.
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Btw, Bison is the power source for the satellite and for the Psycho Drive. So it's his own damn power being used. stick out tongue It's been a while since I had a good laugh.

Sandai Kitetsu
Belial is a living universe and he never killed Jedah.

Guilty Gear
Then why have I been hearing so from remo? And isn't Belial the king of Makai?

Superboy Prime
Yeah. Funny crap.

The Psycho Drive was meant to augment his power(as far as a can tell) without it it ain't really smart to say he can pull shit like that off on a daily basis.

Sandai Kitetsu
Because it's remo, what do you expect? Also, I'm still waiting for that dialogue that proves jinpaichi can destroy the world.

Superboy Prime
ROFL@Because it's Remo

durlaugh

Guilty Gear
I loved the argument "Bison vaped a city instantly in one attack. He would WTFPWN anyone who can't do that and he has INFINITE power. Bison FTW."

In fact, I'm thinking of making a "The Shin Bison Facts" thread in a while.

Sandai Kitetsu
I loved the argument "Bison vaped a city instantly in one attack. He would WTFPWN anyone who can't do that and he has INFINITE power. Bison FTW."

Well, that argument is actually kinda true except the "WTFPWN anyone" part.

Guilty Gear
Right, I believe you.

Violent2Dope
Then why have I been hearing so from remo? And isn't Belial the king of Makai? Cause Remo is a fanboy. Yeah, I said it. And Belial was the king of Makai, but isn't anymore, he died or sumthin. I don't think Belial or Jedah ever fought, but Belial would certainly win, as Emp put he's a living universe, and is omniscient.

StyleTime
Dang guys. A page of Remulous stabs.

I've never had a problem with him myself.

Sado22
Bison vaped the city with which move exactly? i can't seem to remember.

Jinpachi's said his goal is to destroy the world. in his ending he undergoes his final transformation and the ending says that the world would never be the same again. on top of all that, in his storymode when Raven is about to finish of Hachi he is stopped by his officials who tell him specifically to stop Jinpachi. in his confrontation with Jinpachi, again, Raven is told by his superiors that he needs to stop Jinpachi or "mankind will be eliminated if he ressurects completely".
all from in-game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-wNF5ewguw
you still want those facts, emp?smile

Sandai Kitetsu
So, he'll destroy mankind, I can accept that. But, not destroying the planet.

Originally posted by StyleTime
Dang guys. A page of Remulous stabs.

I've never had a problem with him myself.

I don't have a problem with him either, but he tends to exaggerate things.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
So, he'll destroy mankind, I can accept that. But, not destroying the planet. That's what I've been saying for a long time, he'll kill the inhabitants of the planet and probably f*ck up the surface, not actually bust the planet.

StyleTime
So, he'll destroy mankind, I can accept that. But, not destroying the planet.

I don't have a problem with him either, but he tends to exaggerate things.

See that's the thing I have with accepting him destroying mankind. He can't even do that. If he could he wouldn't be stopped by Jin. Destroying mankind would mean that he can do just that. Destroy all of mankind. If someone wants to argue that Jin isn't human fine. Heihachi can also stop him based on feats.

Oh.

Sandai Kitetsu
Jin has a jobber aura,which explains why jinpaichi lost.

Superboy Prime
Belial ****ed Jedah up with a time/space attack, V2D.

Sandai Kitetsu
Belial ****ed Jedah up with a time/space attack, V2D.

That was Demitri.

Sado22
who said he'd destroy the planet? i don't think anyone aside from Orochi or the Darkstalkers can do that?

Jin isn't human. not only is he a hybrid of Devil and human...but he is also a devil/kazama blood hybrid.
-the power of the devil gene is something we've already seen. wrecking up forest, smacking down towers like there is no tomorrow, turning a lush green forest to a barren waste land.
-the power of kazama directly neutralizes that of the Devil. asuka and jun have been shown to neutralize the power without effort (or in asuka's case without even knowing it). then we saw how in T4 devil couldn't even extract his part from jin due to the blood...........and on top of all that, Jun even defeated devil herself. even if Kazama's aren't stronger the devils they are certainly at the very least equals.
-the mishima bloodline. hachi said himself that mishima's are invincible. all the mishima's have shown inhuman endurance even without supernatural power (kazy surviving the fall as a child, jinpachi survivng for decades years holding up that hugeass boulder, and of course we have hachi).

Jin is a THREEWAY hybrid of devil, kazama and mishima. its not surprising that he's that powerful. on top of all that he has three martial arts to back up the threeway hybrid thing.
Its understandable why he pwns so much. Jin rocks.

~Sado

Violent2Dope
Belial ****ed Jedah up with a time/space attack, V2D. No I'm pretty sure they never fought man. If you can prove otherwise be my guest.

Superboy Prime
That was Demitri.

Darkstorm, or someone else, told me Belial wtf pawned Jedah with such an attack. Then way later pawned Demitri with the same attack, but lite.

Violent2Dope
Well he was wrong, I've never heard of Belial fighting Jedah except from KMC members, proof would be nice.

Superboy Prime
Agreed. Proof would be nice, but in a thread involving Jedah.

Violent2Dope
Agreed. Proof would be nice, but in a thread involving Jedah. You're the one claiming blasphemy like Belial and Jedah fought, you provide proof. It was Demitri that Belial fought, not Jedah.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
You're the one claiming blasphemy like Belial and Jedah fought, you provide proof. It was Demitri that Belial fought, not Jedah.

I already explained that is what someone told me. What proof could I possibly have, genius? Once Darkstorm Zero, or whoever gave me this info, logs on I'll ask him for proof.

Take a pill.

Violent2Dope
*pops some Qualudes*

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Sado22
who said he'd destroy the planet? i don't think anyone aside from Orochi or the Darkstalkers can do that?It's a pain in the ass having to put up with fanboys b*tching about Bison apparently being able to destroy a city when he has never done so, basing it on the fact that Charlie thought in his mind that Bison was going to ruin the capital, and yet deny the fact that the devil controlling Jinpachi planned on to destroy the planet and erase humanity, and in case some numbnuts have not comprehended what that meant, it's wrecking the planet itself as opposed to destroying it on a molecular level. Fanboys like to believe that Bison can vaporize a city (lol) when he hasn't done shit in his life that comes relatively close or hint that he could pull off a capability like such.
Jin isn't human. not only is he a hybrid of Devil and human...but he is also a devil/kazama blood hybrid.
-the power of the devil gene is something we've already seen. wrecking up forest, smacking down towers like there is no tomorrow, turning a lush green forest to a barren waste land.
-the power of kazama directly neutralizes that of the Devil. asuka and jun have been shown to neutralize the power without effort (or in asuka's case without even knowing it). then we saw how in T4 devil couldn't even extract his part from jin due to the blood...........and on top of all that, Jun even defeated devil herself. even if Kazama's aren't stronger the devils they are certainly at the very least equals.
-the mishima bloodline. hachi said himself that mishima's are invincible. all the mishima's have shown inhuman endurance even without supernatural power (kazy surviving the fall as a child, jinpachi survivng for decades years holding up that hugeass boulder, and of course we have hachi).

Jin is a THREEWAY hybrid of devil, kazama and mishima. its not surprising that he's that powerful. on top of all that he has three martial arts to back up the threeway hybrid thing.

~Sado Someone who knows what he's talking about.

Sandai Kitetsu
*Cough* Suck up*Cough*

Guilty Gear
*Cough* Fanboy *Cough*

Sandai Kitetsu
*Cough* fanboy *Cough*

Oooh, the irony!!! laughing

Guilty Gear
You sure do like to fail, huh? laughing

Sandai Kitetsu
You sure do like to fail, huh? laughing

Just as much as you like the taste of ass. laughing Brown nosing must be a special talent for you.

Guilty Gear
Just as much as you like the taste of ass. laughing Brown nosing must be a special talent for you.
http://pangea.stanford.edu/courses/GES41L/motivation/failure.gif

Sandai Kitetsu
http://pangea.stanford.edu/courses/GES41L/motivation/failure.gif

"Cop out power activate!!" laughing

Guilty Gear
no expression

crylaugh

Sandai Kitetsu
no expression

crylaugh

no expression

Your Cop out skills are just as good as your brown nosing, mane.

Guilty Gear
no expression

Your Cop out skills are just as good as your brown nosing, mane. petpet

Superboy Prime
Stop it you 2.

I liked Sado's explanation of Jin's uberness.

Don't get me wrong I still hate Jin.

Guilty Gear
Man was that fun! laughing

Sandai Kitetsu
Stop it you 2.

I liked Sado's explanation of Jin's uberness.

Don't get me wrong I still hate Jin.

I just dislike people who lack the gonads to address someone directly like Gears.

Guilty Gear
I just dislike people who lack the gonads to address someone directly like Gears. No, it's just a way for sane people such as myself and Styles to avoid having to put up with a dumbass such as yourself. laughing

Sandai Kitetsu
No, it's just a way for sane people such as myself and Styles to avoid having to put up with a dumbass such as yourself. laughing

I was waiting for you to bring him up, since you can never debate with out mentioning somebody else. Are you aware that you were debating against Styletime as well? erm

Superboy Prime
The enemy of my enemy is...er my enemy!

Sandai Kitetsu
The enemy of my enemy is...er my enemy!

Gears would never understand that, because he'll jock anyone who agree's with him. Biggest Dick rider in games versus, he should get a tatoo that reads: "Ride or Die" on his wanking arm.

Guilty Gear
Disagreeing with people's points has nothing to do with what you think of them. You make an ass of yourself in virtually any post that you make misinterpreting everything someone points out to you. Styles is a good debater. You are just a dumbass who tries to be a good debater. That's the differences between the two of you.

And as for that last pitiful comment, Prime just said that he agreed with what Sado said, so this means that you're not only a dumbass but a foolish hater, and it's even funnier coming from someone who believes Bison can vaporize a city. Talk about massaging gonads and riding dicks laughing. You have any idea how much of a hypocritical dumbass you're being? Wait...I guess not.

I'll just leave you to drown in your own stupidity. petpet

BlaxicanHydra
Damn, I thought I was special. But apparently you give everyone that speech, don't you?

Guilty Gear
Everyone? No, only to asstards such as the one just owned.

BlaxicanHydra
I thought it was reserved just for me, though.

sad

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Ruff Ryder
Disagreeing with people's points has nothing to do with what you
think of them.

Which is why you called people who claim bison can destroy a city fanboys, right?

You make an ass of yourself in virtually any post that you make misinterpreting everything someone points out to you. Styles is a good debater. You are just a dumbass who tries to be a good debater. That's the differences between the two of you.

styles has nothing to do with this, and I never questioned his status as a debator. You were takin' cheap shots just a moment ago, claiming peop;e a re fanbiys depsite being the biggest one yourself.

And as for that last pitiful comment, Prime just said that he agreed with what Sado said, so this means that you're not only a dumbass but a foolish hater, and it's even funnier coming from someone who believes Bison can vaporize a city. Talk about massaging gonads and riding dicks laughing. You have any idea how much of a hypocritical dumbass you're being? Wait...I guess not.

Prime, Sado, and Styles have nothing to with this, mane. This is about you takin' cheap shots at people when they make a claim and Bison has destroyed a city before in his ending while Jinpaichi just has a vague narrative. I asked you to prove that he could destroy your world, and you coped out. Why are you mentioning him now?

Stop hiding behind people's nut sacks and learn to debate, "Ruff Ryder"

Sandai Kitetsu
Everyone? No, only to asstards such as the one just owned.

How can you own me when you won't even debate me, Ruff Ryder?

Violent2Dope
I'm pretty sure alot of the shit said in this thread has been personal attacks, and I'm pretty sure you both need to shut the hell up.

Superboy Prime
I'm pretty sure alot of the shit said in this thread has been personal attacks, and I'm pretty sure you both need to shut the hell up.

co-sign.

StyleTime

~Sado
Ok. I said you could argue that Jin isn't human. You are right, but I'm not sure what this post is for.

Sandai Kitetsu

My bad, but Ruff Ryder really needs to stop doing what he does.

Violent2Dope
Why do you hate him? And why do you call him Ruff Ryder?

Sandai Kitetsu
Why do you hate him? And why do you call him Ruff Ryder?

Hate is such a strong word, I don't hate him at all. I dislike the things he's been doing: Instigating, Spamming, Baiting, and whole slew of crap.

I call him Ruff Ryder because he constantly makes populem arguments when he's losing and dick rides other members. I told him that he should get a tatoo that reads : Ride or Die on his arm. . .like the Ruff Ryders motto.

Violent2Dope
That's no excuse!mad

Sandai Kitetsu
Not trying to excuse myself, I deserve contempt. But, if it means that Ruff Ryder gains some as well and that leads to him either being Banned or changing his habits. That's okay with me.

Violent2Dope
I like Xeno. sad Why do you want him banned?

Sandai Kitetsu
I like Xeno. sad Why do you want him banned?

If it comes to that, and I don't have a problem with Xeno the person. It's just what he does in KMC that's the problem.

Sado22
....here too? damn.

why thank you! smile

~The Fighting Game Expert VideoGame Site Maker Sado-sama
P.S. been to my site? smile

Violent2Dope
Your site sucks! JK, what site?

Sado22
the one below my signature pic.... no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.