Beta Ray Bill vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
I searched for this thread and culdnt find it, even though I'm pretty sure I've seen it. But anyways fight is to the death with bloodlust on. I wuld give this fight to Bill, because he has already beat Thor before he even got his Asgardian powers.

1. BRB vs. Current Thor

2. BRB vs. Classic Thor

guy222
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
I searched for this thread and culdnt find it, even though I'm pretty sure I've seen it. But anyways fight is to the death with bloodlust on. I wuld give this fight to Bill, because he has already beat Thor before he even got his Asgardian powers.

1. BRB vs. Current Thor

2. BRB vs. Classic Thor

1. Thor
2. BRB

Priest
Thor on both accounts.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Thor on both accounts. cosigned.

hawkeye111
1. cant tell yet

2. BRB

Wolverine2006
Ya I haven't got a chance to read the new Thor comics yet, but I wuld say Bill takes Classic Thor

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Thor loses fight #2. As for current Thor it may be a stalemate considering that this Thor has not done anything yet.

quanchi112
thor is just a little higher up than brb. its close both thor really would win both.

King_Mungi
There's properly larger ones, but this is the only large one I could find.

1. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=436217&highlight=Thor+vs.+Beta+Ray+Bill

Wolverine2006
Ya I just typed in Beta Ray Bill vs Thor, or BRB vs Thor. Thanx though

Wolverine2006
Hey, I posted in it

ThoraxeRMG
Thor on both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.