Belasco vs Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
Battle of the devils, whos stronger? Fight is in neither of their realms

Mider999
you need to tell us who belasco is and what he can do for us to proplery gauge the feats.

guy222
Originally posted by Terryc250
Battle of the devils, whos stronger? Fight is in neither of their realms

Mephisto

Grodd
Belasco is a minor Demon who ruled "Limbo", Mephisto would tear him apart except in his own Dimension where he might have a small chance.

Terryc250
Belasco is pretty impressive in the current new x-men, he can kill ppl then revive them, then kill them again

Grodd
Originally posted by Terryc250
Belasco is pretty impressive in the current new x-men, he can kill ppl then revive them, then kill them again

He could always do that in Limbo, I haven't read the new arc, is he doing it outside his dimension?

Terryc250
^ he went to the xavier skool, and sent a buncha kids into his limbo

norrinradd43
big red for the win

xmarksthespot
What has Belasco ever done that would make anyone think he's a match for Mephisto? blink

Grodd
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What has Belasco ever done that would make anyone think he's a match for Mephisto? blink

Absolutely nothing!

quanchi112
mephisto wins

psycho gundam
Mephistopheles is an arch demon(satannish and blackheart) almost on par with the degenerated elder gods, belathauzar and chthon

Mider999
i dont think he's on par with the elder gods or even close but yeah he's pretty bad he's one of deaths lovers i think as shown in secret wars. He has an entire dimension that is a place of suffering while there he stalemated galactus he's pretty tough so is his son blackheart.

Terryc250
The elder gods gave Belasco immortality and invulnerability, except by his own sword

golem370
Belasco- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/belasco.htm

leonidas
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

thumb up

Wonder Man
Mephisto. I don't know about in Limbo though. Belasco is tough there. The only reason that Illyian beat him was because of her innocence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.