When Old people try to act hip....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Yesterday, I saw an old woman tell her grand daughter "bite me". I laughed SO hard. laughing out loud

ADarksideJedi
That does not surprise me.People like that or neither very nasty to you or overly kind or just normal.I think s ome of them should not be out driving.JM smile

Rogue Jedi
Thats very clever of you. How's that working out for you, being clever?

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yesterday, I saw an old woman tell her grand daughter "bite me". I laughed SO hard. laughing out loud

My grandfather tried speaking "street" a while back.. Big fail, so he went back to northern swedish peasantry tongue, like in the old days.. It sound way cooler than any accent or tongue today..

dave_kodak
times just change, it will happen to everyone, so take as much joy in making fun of the old people now.

lord xyz
I fail to see the humour in this thread.

JacopeX
Originally posted by lord xyz
I fail to see the humour in this thread. You don't have to......

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by lord xyz
I fail to see the humour in this thread.

The thread was not meant to be humoristic.. It was directed at a humoristic event.. JacopeX probably wished to share his experience, and probably were curious of other peoples opinions.. I know I'd not react amused by what JacopeX saw, but that's because I'm used to hang around adapting old people..

Bardock42
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
The thread was not meant to be humoristic.. It was directed at a humoristic event.. JacopeX probably wished to share his experience, and probably were curious of other peoples opinions.. I know I'd not react amused by what JacopeX saw, but that's because I'm used to hang around adapting old people..

Actually the thread was a humoristic attempt.

Which frankly, I think, as much as I like that idiot Jacope............it totally achieved.

But you know what's even funnier than old people acting hip....old conservative christians acting hip...

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Bardock42

Which frankly, I think, as much as I like that idiot Jacope............it totally achieved.

But you know what's even funnier than old people acting hip....old conservative christians acting hip...

Really? ermm

Bardock42
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Really? ermm Yes. In the Book of Humor (which has fart jokes in it...) it is rated higher.

JacopeX

But you know what's even funnier than old people acting hip....old conservative christians acting hip... No it wasn't. It could be funny, serious, etc. if you want.

And by the way, please keep insults to yourself.

Bardock42
No it wasn't. It could be funny, serious, etc. if you want.

And by the way, please keep insults to yourself.

Why?

"I laughed SO hard. laughing out loud"

Yes, certainly, not humorous.

Rogue Jedi
Why?

Yes, certainly, not humorous. laughing

SelphieT
My dad unfortunately has the "emo" look going on.

Nightingale14
lol..

ragesRemorse

Saying bit me makes you hip? I guess saying Fu*k off makes you super cool.

My grandma used to mix curse words that are usualy never mixed, holy fuk ass, oh shit on a cock...etc. I thought she was a hip old lady for sure laughing out loud

Kevy2007
I suppose calling you a t wat is the same as getting a medal

K O T O R
When old people try to act hip... They usually break one.

My grandmother doesn't act 'hip'. Unless you call driving on the wrong side of the road at 60 MPH hip.

That was fun, actually.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by K O T O R

My grandmother doesn't act 'hip'. Unless you call driving on the wrong side of the road at 60 MPH hip.

thats beyond hip, thats like rebel without a cause shit right there

K O T O R
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
thats beyond hip, thats like rebel without a cause shit right there

Yeah, me and my grandmother should start an Anarchy society...

JacopeX
Why?

Yes, certainly, not humorous. You were there?

My goodness, you went from Germany, all the way here and back in seconds?

Awesome....roll eyes (sarcastic)

SelphieT
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Saying bit me makes you hip? I guess saying Fu*k off makes you super cool.

My grandma used to mix curse words that are usualy never mixed, holy fuk ass, oh shit on a cock...etc. I thought she was a hip old lady for sure laughing out loud

Oh thats so funny! I'd love to meet her!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.