Rematch heard round the dc universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
ok in foundations old ds took on an 8 th century darkseid. imagine darkseid after he began stealing powers.mordu,etc. vs this 8 th century vital darkseid. would great darkness saga ds beat the 8 th century ds if he were more powerful? darkseid at the end of great darkness saga vs the 8th century darkseid in foundations.

who wins in this rematch that is more fair. each ds has ten minutes prep and orion and no one else interferes with the outcome this time. who wins?

quanchi112
in my mind i think gds darkseid would beat young ds. he was definitelt more of a badass than his younger 8 th century version. gds ds for the win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
in my mind i think gds darkseid would beat young ds. he was definitelt more of a badass than his younger 8 th century version. gds ds for the win.

young DS Creates Alternate Realities Daily. He Wins. Reality Dump for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
young DS Creates Alternate Realities Daily. He Wins. Reality Dump for the win. young ds barely beat his older weaker version. this gds version would beat him down. older, wiser one for the win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
young ds barely beat his older weaker version. this gds version would beat him down. older, wiser one for the win.

You dont' think Linearly do you? We dont know which young DS that was that fought GDS. Since current DS is about to be destroyed and remade, It's a safe bet that he isn't the one who was called to the future.

quanchi112
You dont' think Linearly do you? We dont know which young DS that was that fought GDS. Since current DS is about to be destroyed and remade, It's a safe bet that he isn't the one who was called to the future. we do know that he still struggles and couldnt put down a weak ass old ds by himself. he needed orions help. if ds had absorbed and stolen powers he would ko this clueless i dont know young darkseid. remember when he say i dont know to his men when they asked him what to do. laughing silly clueless 8 th century ds.

nvrbeenwthagirl
we do know that he still struggles and couldnt put down a weak ass old ds by himself. he needed orions help. if ds had absorbed and stolen powers he would ko this clueless i dont know young darkseid. remember when he say i dont know to his men when they asked him what to do. laughing silly clueless 8 th century ds.

I dont' even think you knwo what your talking about.

batdude123
I dont' even think you knwo what your talking about.

And just now you figured that out? What more can you expect from someone who knows nothing about comics other than forum hearsay?

quanchi112
I dont' even think you knwo what your talking about. are u saying 8 th century ds didnt say i dont know to his men when the time stream was about to destory them? did u read this comic?

TricksterPriest
are u saying 8 th century ds didnt say i dont know to his men when the time stream was about to destory them? did u read this comic?

Did you? roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm gonna guess no. In fact, I doubt you've read a single DC comic in the history of your short and obnoxious life. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Did you? roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm gonna guess no. In fact, I doubt you've read a single DC comic in the history of your short and obnoxious life. wink ive read plenty. are u saying that darkseid didnt say i dont know to his men during foundations? he did. dont argue with this becuz its on panel fact. foundations is a good darkseid story by the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.