Sundays are pretty sucky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kevy2007
Sunday nights are so boring, I wish it would skip to the next morning.

SelphieT
yep. Worst mornings other than Mondays.

Lightningrod
it isn't night here still day light
but yeah sundays are slow and boring

Mywi
i love sundayscow3

Marxman
Get stoned.

Morning_Glory
i have to work on Sundays messed

ADarksideJedi
Don't say that.The next morning is monday.and t hat means back to work.Tonight they had the Simpons on till ten a nd that makes it a good sunday in my book if you are a fan and all!Night!jm

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Don't say that.The next morning is monday.and t hat means back to work.Tonight they had the Simpons on till ten a nd that makes it a good sunday in my book if you are a fan and all!Night!jm Ahhh... I forgot all about that! sad ...sigh

blue_ocean
i love Sunday because it's my day off. I can do anything i want, go shopping with my friends, reading book, watching DVD, eating etc. I just can't wait for Sundays to come roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
I work every sunday. sunday to me is like tuesday.

Kram3r
Sundays f*cking suck wang. I prefer Mondays to be honest and believe me I always got a case of the Mondays. haermm

Rogue Jedi
see you monday?

Kram3r
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
see you monday?

It's Monday evening already. Pwnt. haermm

Rogue Jedi
monday my time, fukker.

Kram3r
monday my time, fukker.

Give me roughly four hours and I'll be in Tuesday. 131

Rogue Jedi
smartass.

Kram3r
smartass.

My ass isn't that smart. I'm studying my entire maths course as we speak. I'm screwed for the test in a few weeks. haermm

Rogue Jedi
I miss your bunghole.

BakaXero
oh dear me.

Slay
I hate Sundays more than Mondays. All I do is sit in front of the computer or TV, and do nothing. Also, my gf works on Sundays and when she comes home she's all pissy because her co-worker is a *****, and then gets pissed at me for not having left her something for dinner, which means no sex.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kram3r
My ass isn't that smart. I'm studying my entire maths course as we speak. I'm screwed for the test in a few weeks. haermm give your teacher oral, that'll getcha an A.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Kevy2007
Sunday nights are so boring, I wish it would skip to the next morning.

Ehhh, it has its moments.

Family Guy, Ice Hockey, and in the fall, you have the NFL.

Other than that, yes it's a drag.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.