New Forums Request Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
I think its time we added a few more forums to the boards. If you have a specific request or comments, then please feel free to post them here.

ToMacco
I don't know.

mah
not sure if I want any more forums, but the only I think could be worthy was a music one.

ToMacco
I don't really think we need any more forums.

yerssot
er... well, music was already here and got rejected afterwards...
the ONLY thing I can think off is a LotR trivia, but that's it

for the rest I think, it's not needed

EDIT: how about a forum where you can go offtopic on every thread?

Dexx
don't we have that already?
hmm....besides more boards for lotr i dunno. a board for each part fotr, ttt, rotk wouldn't be necesssary though. perhaps one for other tolkine works, or collectibles....or whatever. But i don't think we need more threads also

Raz
I don't think we will be starting a trivia forums for the time being. No one seems interested in them.

An off-topic 'no limits' forum seems interesting...

Dexx
better name it: "boost post count here"

yerssot
not everyone is like you dexx, a surprise YOU made that comment

Bespin Bart
Non-Star Wars RPG!!!

Captain REX
I second that!

Ushgarak
That would be odd considering the current remit of the site- Movies and Star Wars!

That said, I have a ton of stuff I could run... though it might be hard to get the subtle nuances of Vampire across on-line...

Captain REX
Oh...on second thought, nevermind. sad

Raz
If you guys want a non-Star Wars RPG..that can very easily be arranged. Even if it is used by a very few people.

yerssot
grmbl, so a non-SW RPG is ok, even if it's used by a very few people, but humor and trivia have to close because of only a very few people visiting it? confused

Corran
I think the Humor and Trivia may pick up again, yerss do you think you may post some more in those?

yerssot
I already host a thread in trivia which constantly has a question running,
humor is in a quiet period right now though, not only here but on almost every site

LanceWindu
I say a forum that would be great would be a Gaming forum, for all types of video games, card games, pc games, etc.

Corran
OK how about a sex, drink and rock 'n' roll thread.

mah
hey, lance's idea is good..since there's so many SW games too...and stuff

yerssot
hasn't that been rejected a few months before?

mah
that was more a game-section with the word-game and such games, not about electronic gaming

yerssot
are you sure? I thought I PM'ed Raz about that a few months ago

Corran
Still think my idea to be the best thus far.

Raz
Good ideas, keep 'em coming!

yerssot
a praise forum? big grin
sports?

Captain REX
No, everyone bashes each others favorite sports. That would just turn into Debate Forum II.

I support the electronic gaming forum and the non-SW RPG.

yerssot
what is the difference with the other sections then?

And I stick to the fact I already asked for a gamesection (like PC games, mah, not something else!) which Raz rejected at the time.

And what's the use of a non-SW RPG if you can't get a SW RPG going? And if "only a few" is good enough to make that section, why did humor and trivia had to go?

mah
the RPG section is going along fine. and an RP doesnt need more than some regular players

and it doesnt matter that raz rejected the gamesection before, if he doesnt now

yerssot
trivia doesn't need more then two posters too

finti
you just taken away two and now you want to add more???????
HOW logical

Tex

yerssot
hey! I'm only third in the list!

ToMacco
feel lucky your on the list at all, buddy.

yerssot
well, it's not difficult to bash someone like bleurk!

Corran
Has anyone suggested a sex, drink and rock 'n' roll thread yet? Happy Dance

yerssot
yes...you

Corran
Oh right.

yerssot
still not voted on stick out tongue

Tex
Half the threads in the GDF are sex, drugs and rock n roll related already! wink

yerssot
we have to get MORE!

Corran
But that's a good thing, right?

Bastard
A Music forum?

ToMacco
How about a forum to talk about me?

Ushgarak
Nice.

jayride
Ok, so the music forum thing has been approached, tested, rejected, breeched, reproached, re-rejected, and so on.

Here we go again...
What if you tweaked it a bit and made it a "MOVIE SOUNDTRACK" forum?

LanceWindu
How about Star Wars - Misc.

That way we could have humor, trivia, fan art, fan-fic, and all that stuff jammed into one spot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.