No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shugie99
Anyone here watch this show? I was working out the other day and saw a commercial for the new season starting I July 30th. I like watching Bourdain he is so fascinating, and this season looks like it will be really good.

vivando-loca
never heard of it.

shugie99
Well the show is pretty good. I like Bourdain he is very witty!

Here is a link to the official site they have good info there about the show:

http://travel.discovery.com/tv/bourdain/bourdain-season3.html

oh they have a cool photo gallery with places he has been!

vivando-loca
k, i'll check it out.

shugie99
Cool! the show is quite funny and interesting. I credit it all to Bourdain he really is a interesting man. You have to tell me what you think of it. I like its always interesting to hear what other people think ya know?

vivando-loca
yea. smile

you'll have to forgive me if it takes a while, *sighs* i got dial-up, so it's gonna take some time...

shugie99
dial up????? what ??? really???? naw just kidding its cool I was living in the ice age for a while toowink They actually had a marathon of the show on yesterday night. I almost missed but caught it just in time to see a several episodes. You have got to check this show out, seeing him interact with different cultures is truly a gem.

vivando-loca
yep, i'm still stuck in the ice age *tries to start fire*

lol.

okay, i'll see what i can do.

shugie99
lol bueno. They have been running several commercials for it this weekend at least I have seen several of them and each time I make everyone get quiet lol so we can watch the commercialsmile

He looked like he was doing some Kung Fu (he was doing some type of fighting action and flipping) and looked like he was enjoying it. I am hoping and pretty sure it has to do with one of his destinations this season!

vivando-loca
lol, sounds pretty cool.

yea, i get like that when a commercial comes on for a show i like also, lol. smile

vivando-loca
well, i read about it....seems pretty interesting. smile

i'll see if i can find it on tv.

shugie99
Originally posted by vivando-loca
lol, sounds pretty cool.

yea, i get like that when a commercial comes on for a show i like also, lol. smile

HeHeHe good I am not the only one who gets excited about their shows.

Did you get to watch it last night? You know I did. It was really good the season started off well. He was in Shanghai although it was his second time there he still made it a great one!

vivando-loca
second times the charm. wink

no, i didn't catch it.....er..couldn't find it, rather. confused

shugie99
second times the charm. wink

no, i didn't catch it.....er..couldn't find it, rather. confused

oh that is too bad it was a good episode. Bourdains wittiness is very amusing. If I were you I would check my local listings so you don't miss it next Monday. Comes on The Travel Channel.

vivando-loca
well, it'll help when we get cable. *pouts*

is the first season out on dvd, cause i could check that out. smile

shugie99
oh no no cablesad Well thats too bad the show is really good. The DVD for the first season is out I actually saw it at Barnes and Nobles the other day. I would check it out.

shugie99
Did you ever get to check out the DVD? I watched it last week and it was really good he did a head to head with Zimmerman and that was kind of cool. This show makes me hungry.

vivando-loca
lol, no, i haven't looked yet. i just got back from maine.

oh, and guess what! i saw the Anthony guy, but it wasn't on No Reservatons (i think it wasn't...) he was in New York City and eating Russian food. haha it was cool but then my mom made me go to bed. *sigh*

shugie99
lol, no, i haven't looked yet. i just got back from maine.

oh, and guess what! i saw the Anthony guy, but it wasn't on No Reservatons (i think it wasn't...) he was in New York City and eating Russian food. haha it was cool but then my mom made me go to bed. *sigh*

That was one of the episodes. He was in NY and was trying different kinds of Russian food! I hate that you had to go to bed early because it was a good episode but at least you got to see some of it!

I guess maybe you can get to check it out next time.

vivando-loca
yea, it looked pretty interesting. New York is my fav. city, so i really wish i could have stayed up too. a great show in an awesome city. what more could i possibly ask for? lol. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.