Which G.O.W has more gore?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Gears of war or God of War?

Violent2Dope
GOWII.

xNIXSONx
GEARSORWAR

Violent2Dope
Oh...God of War. It's not even close.

xNIXSONx
considering in Gears, you hafto shoot crap all the time, as well as you getting shot at like all the time, there's blood literally on the screen almost all times especially in insane and hardcore mode

Kenshinswife
Most Definetly Gears of War

Röland
Gears, considering when you chainsaw a Grub, the screen gets splattered with blood.

Impediment
Gears of War, easily.

InnerRise
God of War without a question.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Superboy Prime
I haven't played GOW...but if it really has more gore than Gears it is very f'ing gory.

I vote Gears. It's not just the chainsaw, but the the way the shotgun can explode bodies, the sniper headshot is so beautiful...the boomshot...tagging with grenades. Gears is just too viceral.

Estacado
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
GEARSORWAR

IceJaw
Definitely Gears of war.

God of war has THE worst looking gore IMO.

ragesRemorse
The cutscenes unquestinably go to God of war. The gameplay i think is split however. In god of war you can tear enemies in half, and tear off heads. In gears you can chainsaw people. God defintely gets the mark though for more overall gore, but gears gets the realistic gore smile

Superboy Prime
People just dumb it down to the chainsaw...have you guys seen the way dismembered pieces of a human/locust body fly in the air after a shotgun blasts it to smithereens?

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
People just dumb it down to the chainsaw...have you guys seen the way dismembered pieces of a human/locust body fly in the air after a shotgun blasts it to smithereens?

yeah definately, its not just chainsawing, your screen is constantly being splattered with reallistic blood, constantly shooting down enemies and being shot at, and if you're not shooting at anyone, the environment is always tainted with blood stains, ex//fallen cogs, those dead people mauled by wretches in the control room...

Violent2Dope
In God of War, you rip enemies in half, you impale a Kraken through the mouth with an extended bridge, you ram a big ass sword through Zeus' stomach, and other things. The cutscenes gore is much worse, you have a big ass sword rammed through you, the top of a small mountain or something was thrown through you by Ares, and that's all I can think of.

Kenshinswife
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

Lets not forget how the perfect head shot with the snipe always looks great. How the head just kind of pops and the player falls to their death cool ...completly awesome

SaTsuJiN
Gears... I highly doubt you see chunks of brain matter and other bits of innards in God of War

InnerRise
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Gears... I highly doubt you see chunks of brain matter and other bits of innards in God of War Have you played God of War? If not how can you doubt it?

You do see that stuff in the game.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

SaTsuJiN
I watched my friend play like 5 stages of G.O.W. 2... and I didn't see one bit of shocking gore

but when I saw a head explode from a sniper round in Gears, I was like "Holy Shit!"

xNIXSONx
I watched my friend play like 5 stages of G.O.W. 2... and I didn't see one bit of shocking gore

but when I saw a head explode from a sniper round in Gears, I was like "Holy Shit!"

lol i watched my friend beat the game

yeah in gears, its just so rewarding in 1 vs 1 gunfight to blindfire shotgun n blow them locust to chunks big grin

Violent2Dope

but when I saw a head explode from a sniper round in Gears, I was like "Holy Shit!" Most of God's gore takes place in the cutscenes.

Slay
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Most of God's gore takes place in the cutscenes.
Yep. Like seeing Prometheus' intestines regenerate.

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Most of God's gore takes place in the cutscenes.

Gears Gore takes place in every scene...real time

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Slay
Yep. Like seeing Prometheus' intestines regenerate.

yeah I saw that.. it was ok.. I still think seeing chunks of brain matter and blood splash through the air as your lifeless carapace comes crashing to the floor is worse

Estacado
Sometimes if you use the shotgun the guy who you'll blow up get's ripped into pieces and only one of his leg remains in a standing stance.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Estacado
Sometimes if you use the shotgun the guy who you'll blow up get's ripped into pieces and only one of his leg remains in a standing stance. lmao.. that would be screencap worthy

xNIXSONx
lmao.. that would be screencap worthy

you think they should develop some screen capture thing for the game(exact moment you kill someone), like how Burnout Paradise has when you takedown a person on live, itll show their wipeout or somethin haha thatd be sick

InnerRise
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
you think they should develop some screen capture thing for the game(exact moment you kill someone), like how Burnout Paradise has when you takedown a person on live, itll show their wipeout or somethin haha thatd be sick Their webcam will instantly take a picture of their face, showing their response to just being taken out and you can save it to throw it in their face as to how much you "Pwned" them.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.