Superman VS Urizen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
ok i was bored and thought of this, Current Superman vs Urizen from the Spawn comics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urizen_%28comics%29

battle takes place in the middle of Metropolis.

nvrbeenwthagirl
superman gets his ass kicked.

quanchi112
urizen does what darkseid has failed to do as of late.

Tyrant
Originally posted by quanchi112
urizen does what darkseid has failed to do as of late. Walk down stairs?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tyrant
Walk down stairs?

Lately DS takes the new Gods to black holes, turns them into mindless zombies, makes universes, pops up via his own boomtubes, and rips right into the firestorm matrix, pwns a heavy duty powerful firestorm and Orion and then leaves. I'd say walking down the stairs isn't on his list of things to do .

quanchi112
Walk down stairs? laughing its steps not stairs. and their might have been a few so u can excuse ds he must have had a lot on his mind in that story. rolling on floor laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Lately DS takes the new Gods to black holes, turns them into mindless zombies, makes universes, pops up via his own boomtubes, and rips right into the firestorm matrix, pwns a heavy duty powerful firestorm and Orion and then leaves. I'd say walking down the stairs isn't on his list of things to do . we will see how the story ends. of course ds will look good but we will see after the story ends. i have a feeling darkseid will die soon. i hope not cuz i wanna see him fall again. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
we will see how the story ends. of course ds will look good but we will see after the story ends. i have a feeling darkseid will die soon. i hope not cuz i wanna see him fall again. laughing

Doesn't matter how the story ends. As of LATE these are things he's done. And you still haven't shown me one fight Superman has had since DS has had his recent powerful showings. Are you just going to avoid the question I asked you?

starking
urizen does what darkseid has failed to do as of late. ds isnt in this thread stay on topic.

Tyrant
What can you expect from the almost exact opposite of nvr?
laughing its steps not stairs. and their might have been a few so u can excuse ds he must have had a lot on his mind in that story. rolling on floor laughing There was three steps, so I'm going to call them stairs.

we will see how the story ends. of course ds will look good but we will see after the story ends. i have a feeling darkseid will die soon. i hope not cuz i wanna see him fall again. laughing Personally... I want to see Captain Marvel behead him or some shit.

batdude123
pops up via his own boomtubes

Darkseid has always "boomtubed" under his own power.

guy222
Originally posted by SevenShackles
ok i was bored and thought of this, Current Superman vs Urizen from the Spawn comics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urizen_%28comics%29

battle takes place in the middle of Metropolis.

Urizen FTW

quanchi112
What can you expect from the almost exact opposite of nvr?
There was three steps, so I'm going to call them stairs.

Personally... I want to see Captain Marvel behead him or some shit. it would be cool to see cap marvel just rip his head off and hold it in the air. fatality. rolling on floor laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
Darkseid has always "boomtubed" under his own power.

I know. Just making it a point to show that if he can traverse across the multiverse under his own power, he will have no problem with steps.

quanchi112
I know. Just making it a point to show that if he can traverse across the multiverse under his own power, he will have no problem with steps. he did scream ahhhhhhhhh. he fell down steps. ds just lost his balance once on panel. who knows how many times off panel he fell. wink

Tyrant
I know. Just making it a point to show that if he can traverse across the multiverse under his own power, he will have no problem with steps. Steps 1
Darkseid 0

nvrbeenwthagirl
he did scream ahhhhhhhhh. he fell down steps. ds just lost his balance once on panel. who knows how many times off panel he fell. wink

Yeah, he was under some really powerful toxin. So much for you trying to call attention to somethign without knowing what happened. You are doign a great job of debating.

batdude123
he did scream ahhhhhhhhh. he fell down steps. ds just lost his balance once on panel. who knows how many times off panel he fell. wink

It's so funny that you don't know the context of him falling down the steps. smile

Tyrant
Does he ever?

Yeah, he was under some really powerful toxin. So much for you trying to call attention to somethign without knowing what happened. You are doign a great job of debating. He's got a point...
Actually four if you want to get technical.

quanchi112
It's so funny that you don't know the context of him falling down the steps. smile i know i have heard it even makes it funnier. someone roofied darkseid, he was drugged. u can drug the new gods. laughing

batdude123
i know i have heard it even makes it funnier. someone roofied darkseid, he was drugged. u can drug the new gods. laughing

No.

The same toxin made Superman hide and cry in a barn.

kevdude
Urizen of course

quanchi112
No.

The same toxin made Superman hide and cry in a barn. ds still looked like ajackass. laughing and i remember darkseid stalking someone at a barn. wait was the toxin still affecting him. did that make ds suddenly think he was jason voorhees? confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
ds still looked like ajackass. laughing and i remember darkseid stalking someone at a barn. wait was the toxin still affecting him. did that make ds suddenly think he was jason voorhees? confused

NOOB.

quanchi112
NOOB. another great point. laughing

norrinradd43
Urizen without even trying

Takion
Spite.

Deathstroke
it would be cool to see cap marvel just rip his head off and hold it in the air. fatality. rolling on floor laughing

I always prefered Kano's fatality. You know, the one where he rips his opponent's heart out. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I always prefered Kano's fatality. You know, the one where he rips his opponent's heart out. wink raiden was the man in part one. i liked the lightning and him screaming as he destroyed the opponents head.

illadelph12
Please stay on topic Gentlemen...

Cosmic Cube
Urien from Street Fighter 3rd Strike?

Yeah, he'd own Superman. yes

Takion
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Urien from Street Fighter 3rd Strike?

Yeah, he'd own Superman. yes
No, Urizen from Spawn.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Takion
No, Urizen from Spawn. I know, but... it was iresistable.

Takion
I know, but... it was iresistable.
You could have put a different Smiley you know shifty

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Takion
You could have put a different Smiley you know shifty

shifty irresistible*

Takion
shifty irresistible*
Nice. shifty

Goddess Kali
Urizen wins ....

Utrigita
co-signed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.