H/P doomsday vs. Thanos with the Orb Of Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who wins? Doomsday has just been killed by DS' Omegas and resurrected.

Thanos has his back turned to DD and has the orb of power in his hand. How would this fight go?

quanchi112
thanos throws the orb in the distance and doesnt need it. he beats doomsday. darkseid is watching in fear that he may be spotted by either combatant in the distance.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos throws the orb in the distance and doesnt need it. he beats doomsday. darkseid is watching in fear that he may be spotted by either combatant in the distance.

Now you show that you are a BIG NOOB.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Now you show that you are a BIG NOOB. nope sorry but thanos takes on thor with power gem and goes blow for blow and ends it when he wants to. darkseid got assraped not thanos. its just u cant accept thanos is that much better than darkseid. he doesnt get carried away like some wimp. thanos wins this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
nope sorry but thanos takes on thor with power gem and goes blow for blow and ends it when he wants to. darkseid got assraped not thanos. its just u cant accept thanos is that much better than darkseid. he doesnt get carried away like some wimp. thanos wins this.

NOOOB. H/P doomsday is far superior and faster than Thor withthe PG. You are a BIG NOOB.

quanchi112
NOOOB. H/P doomsday is far superior and faster than Thor withthe PG. You are a BIG NOOB. speculation. laughing just becuz darkseid was beat in three panels or so dont ever compre him to thanos. thanos doesnt fall down steps. he doesnt get drugged. he doesnt get his ass kicked by superman. he stalemates thor with the pg. he fights odin and odin failed to put him down. thanos wins this.

quanchi112
need i remind anyone that thnaos also put the maker down. aka the beyonder. thanos is to damn much. he excels at hand to hand while ds avoids it all the time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
speculation. laughing just becuz darkseid was beat in three panels or so dont ever compre him to thanos. thanos doesnt fall down steps. he doesnt get drugged. he doesnt get his ass kicked by superman. he stalemates thor with the pg. he fights odin and odin failed to put him down. thanos wins this.

NOOB

quanchi112
NOOB it takes u this long to respond. ill take it im winning this debate becuz u only say ur little online insult word. way to back up ur argument. u start a thread and when someone argues with u then u call them a noob for it. prove me wrong if u can. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
it takes u this long to respond. ill take it im winning this debate becuz u only say ur little online insult word. way to back up ur argument. u start a thread and when someone argues with u then u call them a noob for it. prove me wrong if u can. stick out tongue
NOOB.

quanchi112
NOOB. i guess u cant. this truly shows how immature u can be. while i try to debate u type the same word over and over again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i guess u cant. this truly shows how immature u can be. while i try to debate u type the same word over and over again.
NOOB BOOB NOOB.

quanchi112
well as much as i d like to stay up all night and argue with u, u gave up on debating. thanos wins. he takes on tyrant and odin. all three of these guys beat doomsday.

nvrbeenwthagirl
well as much as i d like to stay up all night and argue with u, u gave up on debating. thanos wins. he takes on tyrant and odin. all three of these guys beat doomsday.

Bye NOOB.

Wally West
There was nothing to suggest the orb powered Thanos up at all, he didn't absorb any of its energy into himself or anything, he just used it like a weapon, and I doubt the energy blasts from it would kill Doomsday so it makes no difference in this fight.

TricksterPriest
wanst an avatar. ds said he rarely uses it. he wouldnt use it to save his planet. it makes no sense. superman saves an avatar. and ds says doomsday is unbeatable. to u darkseid always tells the truth. so u must also admit doomsday is unbeatable. stick out tongue

Ok Quan, get out of this catch-22. stick out tongue Btw, it is on-panel that Thanos permanently upgraded himself with the power from the orb AFTER the fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ok Quan, get out of this catch-22. stick out tongue Btw, it is on-panel that Thanos permanently upgraded himself with the power from the orb AFTER the fight. and ur point is???? roll eyes (sarcastic) people try to create threads where they think thanos loses all the time. but not in this case. thanos is no darkseid and actually can take care of himself with regards to hand to hand fighting. thanos has went toe to toe with thor with the power gem. infinite power backing up thor. doomsday didnt have infinite power backing him up. he just had doomsday outclassed bigtime. we have also seen superman have darkseid outclassed physically. no biggie. while doomsday would be a pain in the ass thanos would put him down.

llagrok
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7273/cpu10016uy4.th.jpg

Old McThanos had a farm Ee i ee i o.

Bouboumaster
H/P Doomsday: Rooooar!
Thanos: STFU NOOB!
*Thanos one shot H/P Doomsday in one half of a panel.

Astner
Isn't Doomsday like DC's version of Hulk, Juggernaut or Wendigo?
Thanos would flay Doomsdays to bones, then would blast him into a star then finger blast that star causing it to go super nova.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Astner
Thanos would flay Doomsdays to bones, then would blast him into a star then finger blast that star causing it to go super nova.

Doomsday is nothing like Hulk, Juggs, or Wendigo. He is far superior and was able to cost a guardian thier life.

quanchi112
Doomsday is nothing like Hulk, Juggs, or Wendigo. He is far superior and was able to cost a guardian thier life. u keep trying to beat this in ou heads. he also kicked darkseids ass. he was powerufl indeed, but to thanos he would go down. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
u keep trying to beat this in ou heads. he also kicked darkseids ass. he was powerufl indeed, but to thanos he would go down. stick out tongue

Didn't someone else call you an idiot today? Let's see Thanos take on a guardian who is trying to banish him. He won't do so well.

quanchi112
Didn't someone else call you an idiot today? Let's see Thanos take on a guardian who is trying to banish him. He won't do so well. people have called u an idiot in the past. so whats ur point. quit focusing on the bashin and focus on the debate at hand. thanos has proven himself very capable of dealing with specimens. this specimen in doomsday lost like all other bad guys. superman always can get him. darkseid struggles with doomsday. but not thanos. thanos would win. stick out tongue

llagrok
They're not fighting 10 rounds, it's who would win out of 10 first encounters.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
They're not fighting 10 rounds, it's who would win out of 10 first encounters. so u think thanos wins this,right?

Galan007
thanos throws the orb in the distance and doesnt need it. he beats doomsday. darkseid is watching in fear that he may be spotted by either combatant in the distance. laughing

I'm sorry, but I found this to be hilarious! laughing out loud

nope sorry but thanos takes on thor with power gem and goes blow for blow and ends it when he wants to. You realize what a horrible showing for Thor /w/ PG that is, don't you? erm

Of course you don't...

Actual logic is far beyond your conceptual grasp. doped

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing

I'm sorry, I found this to be hilarious! laughing out loud

Your realize that's a horrible showing for Thor /w/ PG, don't you? erm

Of course you don't...

Actual logic is far beyond your conceptual grasp. doped how is that a horrible showing for thor with the power gem. thor wasnt put down. he was beaten with the gun. it just showed u how much thanos can take. thanos can take lots of doomsday shots and wil get up and smile just like he smiled after thor was getting some major hits in. thanos can take a crapload of punishment.

Galan007
thanos can take a crapload of punishment. Yes he can.

But do you understand that has nothing to do with this...

Superman was enhanced by New Genosian tech, which enabled him to take H/P DD's assault without getting killed.....

But would you say Superman won that battle, because he "took a crapload of punishment"?

I wouldn't. erm

llagrok
Yes he can.

But do you understand that has nothing to do with this...

Superman was enhanced by New Genosian tech, which enabled him to take H/P DD's assault without getting killed.....

But would you say Superman won that battle, because he "took a crapload of punishment"?

I wouldn't. erm

Superman's skin was pierced by Doomsday's bones or whatever it was he shot at him. I don't believe that's something that would happen to Thanos. Given Thanos' ability to BFR Doomsday at any given moment I would say he wins.

Galan007
Superman's skin was pierced by Doomsday's bones or whatever it was he shot at him. I don't believe that's something that would happen to Thanos. Based on what?

Given Thanos' ability to BFR Doomsday at any given moment I would say he wins. Because Thanos does that to every opponent he comes across, ey?

Tyrant
Because Thanos does that to every opponent he comes across, ey? He's done it to brawlers before...

Galan007
Originally posted by Tyrant
He's done it to brawlers before... Never said he hasn't...

But DD is WAY more than just a brawler... .

llagrok
Based on what?

Because Thanos does that to every opponent he comes across, ey?

We've never seen anything less than Adamantium pierce Thanos' skin and that feat was relatively suspicious seeing as Wolverine wouldn't have the force required to drive his adamantium through Thanos' skin.

He does it to people he has no intention of fighting.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5440/silversurferv309806sl2.th.jpg

Galan007

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5440/silversurferv309806sl2.th.jpg Originally posted by Galan007
Never said he hasn't...

But DD is WAY more than just a brawler... .

nvrbeenwthagirl
We've never seen anything less than Adamantium pierce Thanos' skin and that feat was relatively suspicious seeing as Wolverine wouldn't have the force required to drive his adamantium through Thanos' skin.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5440/silversurferv309806sl2.th.jpg

Do you know why the guardian died? Becuz doomsday was adapting to his assault and then adapted when the Gaurdian tried to BFR him. So much for thanos going route.

llagrok
Do you know why the guardian died? Becuz doomsday was adapting to his assault and then adapted when the Gaurdian tried to BFR him. So much for thanos going route.

Which happened after Doomsday had sustained the Omega Beams assault. Meaning that it's not relevant to this discussion. It takes a split second to remove him, Doomsday won't be able to adapt that quickly.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which happened after Doomsday had sustained the Omega Beams assault. Meaning that it's not relevant to this discussion. It takes a split second to remove him, Doomsday won't be able to adapt that quickly.

actually look at the thread OP. DS has just used the BFR power the OMEGA to which DOOMSday has adapted. BFR won't be an option. Plus Thanos back is turned just like DS was.

Galan007
Which happened after Doomsday had sustained the Omega Beams assault. Meaning that it's not relevant to this discussion. It takes a split second to remove him, Doomsday won't be able to adapt that quickly. Did you miss my post regarding DD having speed enough to completely overwhelm Superman enhanced by N/G tech? confused

Tagging Thanos before he even used this kind of tactic, isn't out of the question. smile

Endless Mike
Did you miss my post regarding DD having speed enough to completely overwhelm Superman enhanced by N/G tech? confused

Superman being hit at all by Doomsday is PIS. Doomsday doesn't have speed or reaction times any faster than peak human, and every time he tags someone faster than peak human it was just PIS.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

llagrok
actually look at the thread OP. DS has just used the BFR power the OMEGA to which DOOMSday has adapted. BFR won't be an option. Plus Thanos back is turned just like DS was.

BFR by the use of Omega Beams won't be an option.

Did you miss my post regarding DD having speed enough to completely overwhelm Superman enhanced by N/G tech? confused

Tagging Thanos before he even launched such an assault, isn't out of the question. smile

Well it's a good thing that one cheap shot isn't all you need in order to take out Thanos. I'm sure that Thanos would be FAR MORE than capable enough to hit Doomsday with an energy beam.

quanchi112

Tagging Thanos before he even used this kind of tactic, isn't out of the question. smile it is out of the question? he aint one shotting thanos. hell trade blow for blow with doomsday and put him down once. he hangs with odin and tyrant who are both good enough to kill doomsday without a doubt.

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Superman being hit at all by Doomsday is PIS. Doomsday doesn't have speed or reaction times any faster than peak human, and every time he tags someone faster than peak human it was just PIS.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Mods are supposed to be role-models, lol...

Yet they preach this kind of utter crap over there?

Despicable. sick

Estacado
A Guardian tried to do that to DD and he died in the process(guardian).

nvrbeenwthagirl
BFR by the use of Omega Beams won't be an option.

Well it's a good thing that one cheap shot isn't all you need in order to take out Thanos. I'm sure that Thanos would be FAR MORE than capable enough to hit Doomsday with an energy beam.

Lotta good an energy beam will do. When we know DD has already adapted to cosmic energy, Omegas, and entropy on top of defeating the radiant. He is no longer able to be pwned by energy. DS was the last being I know that actually succeeded in defeating DD with energy, how ever short the victory was.

Galan007
Well it's a good thing that one cheap shot isn't all you need in order to take out Thanos. I never said DD would one-shot Thanos... confused

Just that he could easily tag Thanos before this attack was even launched. smile

I'm sure that Thanos would be FAR MORE than capable enough to hit Doomsday with an energy beam. Based on what?

The assumption that DD would just stand there and let this beam hit him? confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mods are supposed to be role-models, lol...

Yet they preach this kind of utter crap over there?

Despicable. sick

Yeah. That is one of the dumbest mods on the net. DD has shown that he has Faster than Superman reaction times and speed before. OMG I can't believe theyposted that bull.

Wally West
Based on what?

The assumption that DD would just stand there and let this beam hit him? confused Thanos can actually direct his beams after they leave his hands, so he could still tag DD even if he moved.

Galan007
Originally posted by Wally West
Thanos can actually direct his beams after they leave his hands, so he could still tag DD even if he moved. And if Thanos was hit before this?

And everyone is under the assumption that BFR would work.... A Guardian tried this tactic..... He was killed.

Astner
Doomsday is nothing like Hulk, Juggs, or Wendigo. He is far superior and was able to cost a guardian thier life.
Hulk has actually punched through time and space causing alternate dimension to collapse, he has Thunder Clapped causing Dark Dimension to crumble, he have splitted a metior two times bigger than earth in one punch.
There are plently of Hulk respect threads across the internet, check them out, at some point he's very much like pre-crisis Superman.

Galan007
Yeah. That is one of the dumbest mods on the net. DD has shown that he has Faster than Superman reaction times and speed before. OMG I can't believe theyposted that bull. I agree.

quanchi112
I never said DD would one-shot Thanos... confused

Just that he could easily tag Thanos before this attack was even launched. smile

Based on what?

The assumption that DD would just stand there and let this beam hit him? confused doomsday isnt dodging all these beams, here and there. he lets crap hit him all the time. thanos could trade blows with him anyways. he doesnt go into the fetal position like darkseid when someone invades his personal space.

quanchi112
And if Thanos was hit before this?

And everyone is under the assumption that BFR would work.... A Guardian tried this tactic..... He was killed. yeah and superman never flat out lost to doomsday. he always finds a way to beat him. he beat him before hunter and prey and during and after. its just darkseid failed miserably along with his whole planet. the guardian failed as well.

Astner
Lets put it this way, if he can keep up with Silver Surfer, than he sure as hell can keep up with Doomsday, hm?

Galan007
yeah and superman never flat out lost to doomsday. During H/P, he sure did.

Galan007
Lets put it this way, if he can keep up with Silver Surfer, than he sure as hell can keep up with Doomsday, hm? Speed is not something Surfer really uses in battle.

quanchi112
During H/P, he sure did. i saw superman free at the end of it while doomsday was trapped and confused. supes needed help but he didnt lose to doomsday. sorry superman has his number. doomsday has darkseids number.

quanchi112
Speed is not something Surfer really uses in battle. he can. so whats ur point.

Galan007
i saw superman free at the end of it while doomsday was trapped and confused. supes needed help but he didnt lose to doomsday. sorry superman has his number. doomsday has darkseids number. You're an idiot, and not to be taken seriously...

Had you read H/P, you'd find that DD beat Superman to a pulp... Waverider had to step in with the only viable tactic to "kill" DD.

Galan007
he can. so whats ur point. Not when he and Thanos battled... That's my point. smile

llagrok
Speed is not something Surfer really uses in battle.

I call bullshit on that.

Scans will back up this bold claim soon.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3315/annihilationheraldsofgabq4.th.jpghttp://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5825/annihilationheraldsofgaba2.th.jpghttp://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3291/annihilationheraldsofgapu6.th.jpghttp://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8496/annihilationheraldsofgaur5.th.jpghttp://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5720/annihilationheraldsofgahy0.th.jpg

I have more if you require.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I call bullshit on that.

Scans will back up this bold claim soon.

Fighting someone moving at superspeed thru space or mystical wrealms seems a bit different than fighting someone on the ground moving at superspeed. Much closer quarters. Speed Kills when you are on the ground and start out close. Of course one can react much better if they can see surfer from half a solar system away or what ever. I have never seen surfer use his speed in combat against one opponent. I have seen him use it against an armada of ships tho.

quanchi112
thanos went toe to toe with odin wand couldnt be put down. darkseid lasted three panels. thanos has shown more durability and is far better in close quarters than darksied has ever been, thanos wins this.

llagrok
Fighting someone moving at superspeed thru space or mystical wrealms seems a bit different than fighting someone on the ground moving at superspeed. Much closer quarters. Speed Kills when you are on the ground and start out close. Of course one can react much better if they can see surfer from half a solar system away or what ever. I have never seen surfer use his speed in combat against one opponent. I have seen him use it against an armada of ships tho.

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/6496/annihilationsilversurfetk7.th.jpghttp://img65.imageshack.us/img65/8851/annihilationsilversurfelg8.th.jpghttp://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8720/annihilationsilversurfece6.th.jpg

From right to left. I didn't bother uploading the entire fight, imageshack is a *****.

quanchi112
nice on panel proof.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/6496/annihilationsilversurfetk7.th.jpghttp://img65.imageshack.us/img65/8851/annihilationsilversurfelg8.th.jpghttp://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8720/annihilationsilversurfece6.th.jpg

From right to left. I didn't bother uploading the entire fight, imageshack is a *****.

I dont' see any evidence of a speed blitz here.

llagrok
I dont' see any evidence of a speed blitz here.

Nor did you ask for it.

You simply stated that Silver Surfer didn't use his speed against single opponents.

quanchi112
Nor did you ask for it.

You simply stated that Silver Surfer didn't use his speed against single opponents. thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nor did you ask for it.

You simply stated that Silver Surfer didn't use his speed against single opponents.

NO I didn't. I said I had never seen it. I cited that I had seen him use it on a large armada. In that one scan, I didnt' see speed. And the Speed against the two giants is almost like the armada ship. It's a large target spread out. It's not against someone his size. TamAto, Tamato. Makes no diff.

llagrok
NO I didn't. I said I had never seen it. I cited that I had seen him use it on a large armada. In that one scan, I didnt' see speed. And the Speed against the two giants is almost like the armada ship. It's a large target spread out. It's not against someone his size. TamAto, Tamato. Makes no diff.

Then there's something wrong with your eyes.

quanchi112
Then there's something wrong with your eyes. thumb up

Galan007
Nothing in those panels screams "faster than enhanced Superman speeds"...

But it matters not.... Surfer wasn't using speed as an advantage when he fought Thanos.

And Thanos alone was the topic to begin with.

llagrok
Nothing in those panels screams "faster than enhanced Superman speeds"...

But it matters not.... Surfer wasn't using speed as an advantage when he fought Thanos.

And Thanos alone was the topic to begin with.

You can't see the Surfer moving? And appearing behind Ravenous?

If you guys keep this up, you won't have anyone to discuss with besides Quanchi. I don't have the energy to discuss this.

Galan007
You can't see the Surfer moving? And appearing behind Ravenous?

If you guys keep this up, you won't have anyone to discuss with besides Quanchi. I don't have the energy to discuss this. Why is that even being brought up?

Surfer was not using his speed against Thanos when they battled in the past, hence that part of the argument is null-in-void. smile

llagrok
Why is that even being brought up?

Surfer was not using his speed against Thanos when they battled in the past, hence that part of the argument is null-in-void. smile

No idea, you just mentioned that SS didn't use speed in combat.

Thanos doesn't have any decent speed feats that come to mind, although he has PLENTY of hand to hand feats.

Tyrant
Why is that even being brought up?

Surfer was not using his speed against Thanos when they battled in the past, hence that part of the argument is null-in-void. smile He was trying to use it as much as he was in those scans posted... he just got caught... as soon as he got on his board and fired an energy blast.

Galan007
No idea, you just mentioned that SS didn't use speed in combat.

Thanos doesn't have any decent speed feats that come to mind, although he has PLENTY of hand to hand feats. Cool, that's what I'm saying. smile

llagrok
Cool, that's what I'm saying. smile

Good, cause I was about to cry durcry

Galan007
Good, cause I was about to cry durcry laughing out loud

Me too! durfist

TricksterPriest
Quan, I don't care who Thanos has fought or what he's accomplished. He will not beat Doomsday in a fistfight. And if Galan is correct, and energy attacks are effectively useless on Doomsday (or even if they aren't, the OE is more power than Thanos can muster), then Thanos has no way of winning this realistically.

The only time Doomsday was ever one-shotted, was by Imperiex Prime. Now, are you trying to claim that Thanos can equal the big bang? haermm

Soops220
going toe to toe...Doomsday lands blow after blow, not giving Thanos time to think, let alone to react.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soops220
going toe to toe...Doomsday lands blow after blow, not giving Thanos time to think, let alone to react. not a chance, give me an instance to where this has ever happened to thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
not a chance, give me an instance to where this has ever happened to thanos.

Thanos has never fought a being like doomsday has he?

quanchi112
Quan, I don't care who Thanos has fought or what he's accomplished. He will not beat Doomsday in a fistfight. And if Galan is correct, and energy attacks are effectively useless on Doomsday (or even if they aren't, the OE is more power than Thanos can muster), then Thanos has no way of winning this realistically.

The only time Doomsday was ever one-shotted, was by Imperiex Prime. Now, are you trying to claim that Thanos can equal the big bang? haermm there are other ways to kill doomsday other than the omega effect. that worked for how long? thanos cant equal the big bang but the big bang really isnt needed to kill doomsday now is it? thanos kills him.

quanchi112
Thanos has never fought a being like doomsday has he? hes fought tougher beings and not submitted. while darkseid was just creamed by doomsday. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
there are other ways to kill doomsday other than the omega effect. that worked for how long? thanos cant equal the big bang but the big bang really isnt needed to kill doomsday now is it? thanos kills him.

HOW? We already know energy doesn't work on DD. Thanos isn't strong enough to do it. The last time we see DD get pwned by Physical power, it Took the combined might of a precrisis Superman and Current Superman.

quanchi112
HOW? We already know energy doesn't work on DD. Thanos isn't strong enough to do it. The last time we see DD get pwned by Physical power, it Took the combined might of a precrisis Superman and Current Superman. there are many different ways to skin a cat. thanos does what others deem impossible. thanos would beat the creature darkseid deemed unbeatable. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
there are many different ways to skin a cat. thanos does what others deem impossible. thanos would beat the creature darkseid deemed unbeatable. stick out tongue

How? He only has less than a second to react, just as DS did, And DD just got a nice powerup thanks to the Omega. Explain what Thanos is going to do. saying he would win is not debating. Give us examples of how thanos would win.

quanchi112
How? He only has less than a second to react, just as DS did, And DD just got a nice powerup thanks to the Omega. Explain what Thanos is going to do. saying he would win is not debating. Give us examples of how thanos would win. thanos reacted pretty quickly to thor with the power gem and did what the heroes failed to do. here is the difference between ds and thanos. thanos doesnt get beaten down physically like darkseid does. ds looks like a moron half the time against weaker characters. he was beaten down so quickly it was sad. thanos has taken a beating from thor with the power gem and odin couldnt even put him for for like 6 pages. these are two instances where thanos hangs tall while darkseid slumps to the gorund. thanos makes the impossible possible while ds calls doomsday unbeatable. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos reacted pretty quickly to thor with the power gem and did what the heroes failed to do. here is the difference between ds and thanos. thanos doesnt get beaten down physically like darkseid does. ds looks like a moron half the time against weaker characters. he was beaten down so quickly it was sad. thanos has taken a beating from thor with the power gem and odin couldnt even put him for for like 6 pages. these are two instances where thanos hangs tall while darkseid slumps to the gorund. thanos makes the impossible possible while ds calls doomsday unbeatable. laughing

Odin Could have put thanos down. He would have destroyed all of asgard in the process. you aren't really giving me good reasons. I'm not buying it.

Priest
nos has taken a beating from thor with the power gem and odin couldnt even put him for for like 6 pages. these are two instances where thanos hangs tall while darkseid slumps to the gorund. thanos makes the impossible possible while ds calls doomsday unbeatable. laughing
What the f**k? u still think Thanos could hang with Odin?

quanchi112
Odin Could have put thanos down. He would have destroyed all of asgard in the process. you aren't really giving me good reasons. I'm not buying it. i saw u the other day say odin couldnt put him down. know u change ur mind again becuz it hurts ur argument. for shame. and he was already destroying asgard. thanos just doesnt submit while ds submits to superman. odin>superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
What the f**k? u still think Thanos could hang with Odin? he did. the fight wasnt decided and while thanos was losing the fight he hung with him didnt he? yes he did.

Priest
he did. the fight wasnt decided and while thanos was losing the fight he hung with him didnt he? yes he did.
he did, but Odin was pulling his attacks.
hence "do you yield villain?"

charlemagne9746
Thanos gets bitchslapped in this fight

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Thanos gets bitchslapped in this fight

Bold statement; and unapprised, too.

But these are commonplace in threads involving Doomsday.

Cosmic Cube
hence "do you yield villain?" Are you suggesting that Odin's statement implys that Odin wasn't using full power?

quanchi112
hence "do you yield villain?" he wanted it to end as soon as possible. but he and thanos were still utterly trashing asgard. thanos didnt give up. true character.

quanchi112
Thanos gets bitchslapped in this fight well this is just speculation. but ill tell u what is canon. ds getting carried away. thats real and happened.

charlemagne9746
well this is just speculation. but ill tell u what is canon. ds getting carried away. thats real and happened.

you're right...A DS avatar got carried away

quanchi112
you're right...A DS avatar got carried away so ur telling me darkseid was to chicksh-- to fight for his planet. no that makes no sense. superman wouldnt save an avatar. there is no comic to where it says that darkseid s avatar fought doomsday. logic says negative. darkseid admitted doomsday was unbeatable. ds knew he was inferior. such a bad showing.
sad

Cosmic Cube
Thanos is an eternal, with Cosmic Awareness and senses superior to most other cosmic beings.
He can manipulate matter (including the molecules of his own body,) and energy.
He can only be killed if his consciousness is destroyed; destroying his body does nothing.
His intelligence and resourcefulness is unrivaled.

Doomsday is... interesting in that whenever he is killed he returns more powerful than before.
Limits to this ability have never been stated, but he did return to life following being killed by Imperiex.

For the record whether Thanos can hurt him or not, He isn't a clod, and he won't be attacked faster than he can react. He can see clearly for millions of lightyears and react at nanospeed.

llagrok
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube Thanos is an eternal, with Cosmic Awareness and senses superior to most other cosmic beings.
He can manipulate matter (including the molecules of his own body,) and energy.
He can only be killed if his consciousness is destroyed; destroying his body does nothing.
His intelligence and resourcefulness is unrivaled.

Doomsday is... interesting in that whenever he is killed he returns more powerful than before.
Limits to this ability have never been stated, but he did return to life following being killed by Imperiex.

For the record whether Thanos can hurt him or not, He isn't a clod, and he won't be attacked faster than he can react. He can see clearly for millions of lightyears and react at nanospeed.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/2nhp5a9.jpg
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5316/annihilation6019jd4.jpg

Priest
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Are you suggesting that Odin's statement implys that Odin wasn't using full power?
yes

quanchi112
yes odin was trying to put thanos down. asgard was getting torn up. odin was saluting him. thanos was still getting up and odin was acting as if he had won when he hadnt yet. it takes quite a bit to put thanos down. wink

quanchi112
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/2nhp5a9.jpg
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5316/annihilation6019jd4.jpg why keep posting this cheapshot?

Cosmic Cube
No sweat. Thanos is an eternal. He could heal from that, easily.

Hell, Wolverine could survive that.

Juntai
No sweat. Thanos is an eternal. He can heal from that, easily.

Hell, Wolverine could survive that. uhh, I believe that scene was actually Thanos' death. So yah, he's not healing from that.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
uhh, I believe that scene was actually Thanos' death. So yah, he's not healing from that.

Hi Juntai.

Well then, I call it a plot device. The Hulk has survived worse injuries than that, and Thanos is a friggin Eternal.

Kinda get what I'm saying?

quanchi112
thanos isnt surviving getting his heart ripped out. we will leave that for kain. it was still a cheapshot and was a plot device. when was drax able to do this other than in this story? it is what it is. it counts but was still a cheapshot nonetheless.

Cosmic Cube
thanos isnt surviving getting his heart ripped out. we will leave that for kain. it was still a cheapshot and was a plot device. when was drax able to do this other than in this story? it is what it is. it counts but was still a cheapshot nonetheless.
Wolverine would survive it.

quanchi112
Wolverine would survive it. so wolverine doesnt need vital organs to survive?

Evil_Ash
so wolverine doesnt need vital organs to survive?

He heals. nonefist

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
He heals. nonefist
And Thanos, being an Eternal, is suppposed to be able to do that too, except wayyy better than Wolvie.

That's why I called Drax killing Thanos a plot hole.

Galan007
That's why I called Drax killing Thanos a plot hole. Meh,

You can somewhat compare that to Darkseid and Orion... .

Cosmic Cube
Meh,

You can somewhat compare that to Darkseid and Orion... .

Thanos was destined to die, then?

Galan007
Thanos was destined to die, then? hmm

http://i84.imagethrust.com/t/1248710/td.jpg

I'd say so...

stick out tongue

Cosmic Cube
hmm

http://i84.imagethrust.com/t/1248710/td.jpg

I'd say so...

stick out tongue

By the writers, or someone in-story. It makes a difference ya-know (though either way, he's dead.)

Galan007
By the writers, or someone in-story. It makes a difference ya-know (though either way, he's dead.) I'm pretty sure Drax was resurrected for that sole purpose..... Could be wrong.. ermm

quanchi112
Meh,

You can somewhat compare that to Darkseid and Orion... . ur changing things again. orion was fated to kill darkseid ever since day one. drax was created to kill thanos but wasnt destine to. cant u see the difference. and wasnt darkseid killed by martian manhunter in a 1million story. stick out tongue

quanchi112
I'm pretty sure Drax was resurrected for that sole purpose..... Could be wrong.. ermm he does want to kill thanos. but that doesnt mean he was fated to. its a huge difference.

Galan007
ur changing things again. orion was fated to kill darkseid ever since day one. drax was created to kill thanos but wasnt destine to. cant u see the difference. *sighs*

Did you not see the part where I said "you can SOMEWHAT compare them?"

Of course you didn't...

The basic concepts of intelligence have fallen way beyond your grasp at this point. doped

and wasnt darkseid killed by martian manhunter in a 1million story. stick out tongue Nope..

Get your facts straight. doped

quanchi112
*sighs*

Did you not see the part where I said "you can SOMEWHAT compare?"

Of course you didn't...

The basic concepts of intelligence have fallen way beyond your grasp at this point. doped

Nope..

Get your facts straight. doped u cant somehwat compare the two at all. one is fated meaning there is no way to escape darkseid's fate. the other just happened. thanos will return in one way or another. we all know this will happen. what happened to darkseid in martian manhunter 1 million. im pretty sure darkseid enters heaven repentant. i wast sure thats why i was asking.

Estacado
So MM killed Ds in 1 million...crylaugh

Galan007
what happened to darkseid in martian manhunter 1 million. im pretty sure darkseid enters heaven repentant. i wast sure thats why i was asking. Please don't attempt to tell me what happened in a 1M arc, lol.

MM and DS battled, MM teleported them both inside the Source.

DS eventually surrendered himself to the Source.

quanchi112
Please don't attempt to tell me what happened in a 1M arc, lol.

MM and DS battled, MM teleported them both inside the Source.

DS eventually surrendered himself to the Source. ok and where was orion at? laughing Happy Dance

Galan007
ok and where was orion at? laughing Happy Dance Why would he need to be there? confused

quanchi112
Why would he need to be there? confused cuz i thought orion was slated to stop him. thats what u said but it looks like he wasnt even involved. wink stick out tongue

Galan007
cuz i thought orion was slated to stop him. thats what u said but it looks like he wasnt even involved. wink stick out tongue *sighs*

I said Orion was destined to kill DS. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Maybe you should take a little more time to read what I type, before you respond to it.... It could help your idiocy. smile

And FYI,

DS wasn't killed in that arc, he simply surrendered himself to the Source, willingly.. smile

quanchi112
*sighs*

I said Orion was destined to kill DS. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Maybe you should take a little more time to read what I type, before you respond to it.... It could help your idiocy. smile

And FYI,

DS wasn't killed in that arc, he simply surrendered himself to the Source, willingly.. smile ds gives up all the time willingly. he has surrendered to superman. he said doomsday was unbeatable, didnt chase him down. u call me an idiot but its hilarious becuz u say orion is destined to kill darkseid but it did not happen in this story. ds wasnt killed by orion so there goes ur whole destiny thing. he wasnt destined to surrender to the source was he? laughing he pulled a poltergeist three ending. he just gave up all the hate.

Merlyn
ds gives up all the time willingly. he has surrendered to superman. he said doomsday was unbeatable, didnt chase him down. u call me an idiot but its hilarious becuz u say orion is destined to kill darkseid but it did not happen in this story. ds wasnt killed by orion so there goes ur whole destiny thing. he wasnt destined to surrender to the source was he? laughing he pulled a poltergeist three ending. he just gave up all the hate. You're an idiot...

Read stories for yourself, before gathering opinions on them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Merlyn
You're an idiot...

Read stories for yourself, before gathering opinions on them. i have read all the of the above stories except the martian manhunter 1 million. i only referenced that to prove galan wrong. orion doesnt kill darkseid in this sotry. thus proving his statement incorrect.

Galan007
i have read all the of the above stories except the martian manhunter 1 million. i only referenced that to prove galan wrong. orion doesnt kill darkseid in this sotry. thus proving his statement incorrect. DS wasn't killed in that arc. Some you proved nothing wrong.

If you've read any New Gods stories it's very clear Orion is the only one whom can kill DS.... But for all we know, he may have been dead in the 1M arc.

quanchi112
DS wasn't killed in that arc. Some you proved nothing wrong.

If you've read any New Gods stories it's very clear Orion is the only one whom can kill DS.... But for all we know, he may have been dead in the 1M arc. yes i own all the new gods sotries. what does that have to do with martian manhunter 1 million? u speculate on where orion was even at? u dont know. its just that simple if someone is slated to kill u but u dont die. then doesnt that say that that whole destiny thing was full of crap. wink

Galan007
Yes, but once again...

DS didn't die, thus the prophecy still stands...

Orion is the only one who can kill DS, this much is fact...

But this does not mean, DS is forbidden from giving up his rage, and surrendering himself,

leonidas
Ok Quan, get out of this catch-22. stick out tongue Btw, it is on-panel that Thanos permanently upgraded himself with the power from the orb AFTER the fight.

where?

Wally West
That orb never upgraded Thanos during or after the fight, it was a weapon for him to use, thats all. He studied the orb afterwards but it doesn't mean he got an upgrade from it, I don't see how a fraction of Morg's energy could upgrade Thanos anyway.

leonidas
That orb never upgraded Thanos during or after the fight, it was a weapon for him to use, thats all. He studied the orb afterwards but it doesn't mean he got an upgrade from it, I don't see how a fraction of Morg's energy could upgrade Thanos anyway.

that was what i had thought. tp says it is an on-panel upgrade. i'd just like to know what he's referring to.

quanchi112
Yes, but once again...

DS didn't die, thus the prophecy still stands...

Orion is the only one who can kill DS, this much is fact...

But this does not mean, DS is forbidden from giving up his rage, and surrendering himself, no. ur switching it around. he was slated to die at orions hands. comics are comics. he can die by anyone's hands. its just there is the prophecy but sometimes it doesnt happen like that. if it doesnt happen like that all the time then its not 100 percent accurate. wink

quanchi112
That orb never upgraded Thanos during or after the fight, it was a weapon for him to use, thats all. He studied the orb afterwards but it doesn't mean he got an upgrade from it, I don't see how a fraction of Morg's energy could upgrade Thanos anyway. yeah i dont know why people think he took an upgrade from this either. when is this stated on panel that he did this? laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonidas
that was what i had thought. tp says it is an on-panel upgrade. i'd just like to know what he's referring to. i know. maybe he has this specuial comic. thanos behind the scenes kinda stuff. laughing

TricksterPriest
that was what i had thought. tp says it is an on-panel upgrade. i'd just like to know what he's referring to.

Credit to Bigbran for the scan.

http://img455.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tyrant3536qg3.jpg

quanchi112
Credit to Bigbran for the scan.

http://img455.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tyrant3536qg3.jpg how do u know from this scan that hanos is stealing this pwer and powering himself up. where does it say this. dont pass off ur interpetations of an event as fact.

leonidas
how do u know from this scan that hanos is stealing this pwer and powering himself up. where does it say this. dont pass off ur interpetations of an event as fact.

i don't find myself agreeing all that often with you q, but in this case i agree. i have that series and wondered if this is what you were referring to. but all he was doing was studying. there is nothing there at all to lead me to believe he powered himself up from the orb at all. beyond that, retrieving the 'bauble' (clearly even he thought it was somewhat insignificant) was only secondary to him. setting his rep straight seemed the larger goal.

i remain unconvinced he was powered up at all by the orb.

TricksterPriest
how do u know from this scan that hanos is stealing this pwer and powering himself up. where does it say this. dont pass off ur interpetations of an event as fact.

Not my interpretation, not my frigging scan.

You know how everyone says that the Tyrant fight wasn't under his own power... well they were right... but, right after the fight, he put his power up to what it was in the Tyrant fight (it sure as hell seems like he is doing it).
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/9885/tyrant3536qg3.th.jpg
So, now, the Tyrant fight is completely relevent to any debate.
(I just found this baby)

Ask Tyrant/Bigbran. srug

quanchi112
i don't find myself agreeing all that often with you q, but in this case i agree. i have that series and wondered if this is what you were referring to. but all he was doing was studying. there is nothing there at all to lead me to believe he powered himself up from the orb at all. beyond that, retrieving the 'bauble' (clearly even he thought it was somewhat insignificant) was only secondary to him. setting his rep straight seemed the larger goal.

i remain unconvinced he was powered up at all by the orb. thumb up

quanchi112
Not my interpretation, not my frigging scan.

Ask Tyrant/Bigbran. srug i read the comic before and i read the scan now. i dont have to ask anyone to think for me. i have read it and have made my decision. he wasnt adding it to his power. stick out tongue

llagrok
If he didn't power himself up using the orb, he has even less of a chance of winning.

Tyrant

i remain unconvinced he was powered up at all by the orb. The thing is though, that what exactly has Thanos been doing his whole career?
Powering himself up.

Plus, he has studied the orb before he got it, and knew what it was.
What could he possibly be studying?

I could say more, but I just thought of something.
That orb possessed Morg's power. Morg's power holds the Power Cosmic.
Thanos later in his career had the ability to activate the Power Cosmic...
Coincidence?

quanchi112
The thing is though, that what exactly has Thanos been doing his whole career?
Powering himself up.

Plus, he has studied the orb before he got it, and knew what it was.
What could he possibly be studying?

I could say more, but I just thought of something.
That orb possessed Morg's power. Morg's power holds the Power Cosmic.
Thanos later in his career had the ability to activate the Power Cosmic...
Coincidence? it doesnt state thats what he was doing. so this is up for interpretation. this was to me his trophy from the conflict with tyrant. he took it from tyrant and was studying it. we dont know what he did with it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>