Baka feeling uneasy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BakaXero
yes Baka has made another thread about his imperfect life which no one cares about.

So I'm a a relationship with this girl i really like and just when things are going well till her ***** of her friend pops her ugly head into things. So she is able to get my MSN of one of the mass Emails my girl sent. She start of talking to me nicely and it's okay. She tells me she wants to meet me. I was hesitant to do so but then kinda agreed, during this convo she starts telling me i could hug, kiss and say "i love you" to her and she'll pass it on to my girl for me. I told her i can't do that. the most i could do is give her a hug. Then she starts asking my about my sex life, naturally it's none of her business. She asked me if i wanted to do her friend (my girl) still none of her business. after not getting any response from me and hearing me say "my (my girls name) she flipped and said "I don't see what she sees in you" then added "your lucky she doesn't go for hot guys or she'd be with my friend" I was annoyed! also added "there are heaps of guys better then you" to which i added "yeah i know there is." she then tried to put shit on me. Trying to find a fault with me then she said "stop playing your game." i told her i wasn't playing any games. She then accused me of of playing with my girls feelings and that i would make her love me so much and then crush her then laugh at her. That response made me flip it! I wanted to punch her so hard in the heart! She had said one of the things that ticked me off the most. Punch me, tease me, call me names i don't care. but when you tell me that I would hurt someone i love and care about, You've crossed the line. Lucky for her I don't know who she is. The real problem is I'm worried she might have said something deceitful to my girl in order to make her never want to speak to me again... I don't know what to do...

Skeets
Cock blocking ass *****....

Rogue Jedi
sounds like someone I know.

Kram3r
That sucks dude. I'm sure your girl will take your side anyway, chillax brother.

Rogue Jedi
nah, someone I knew a coupla years ago, she yakked about how she liked to mess up others relationships. she got off on it. at the time, I was with somene else, and she wanted to be homegirls with her. I was like no way, backstabber!!!

BakaXero
All is good w00t

Turns out the ***** likes to flirt with any guy. I think cause I full rejected her she said those things to me. My girl hasn't talked to her yet and I'm still on her good side! w00t w00t w00t

i was worrying for two days for nothing.

Rogue Jedi
what a hoe.

BakaXero
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
what a hoe.
You know... if i didn't have a girl and was gay, I'd totally go for you. cause you seem like such a cool guy for some reason.

but since I'm not gay and have a girl then all is good happy
well at least for me ermm

Tsure
I hate ragging bitches. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BakaXero
You know... if i didn't have a girl and was gay, I'd totally go for you. cause you seem like such a cool guy for some reason.

but since I'm not gay and have a girl then all is good happy
well at least for me ermm too much man for you. sweetcheeks.

BakaXero
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
too much man for you. sweetcheeks.
you can say thatermm

Rogue Jedi
you can say thatermm I just did.

Röland
Next time you see her be like;

"Hey b*tch, What did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP!"

Then say "I'm Baka b*tch! Hahahaha"

LethalFemme
yes Baka has made another thread about his imperfect life which no one cares about.

So I'm a a relationship with this girl i really like and just when things are going well till her ***** of her friend pops her ugly head into things. So she is able to get my MSN of one of the mass Emails my girl sent. She start of talking to me nicely and it's okay. She tells me she wants to meet me. I was hesitant to do so but then kinda agreed, during this convo she starts telling me i could hug, kiss and say "i love you" to her and she'll pass it on to my girl for me. I told her i can't do that. the most i could do is give her a hug. Then she starts asking my about my sex life, naturally it's none of her business. She asked me if i wanted to do her friend (my girl) still none of her business. after not getting any response from me and hearing me say "my (my girls name) she flipped and said "I don't see what she sees in you" then added "your lucky she doesn't go for hot guys or she'd be with my friend" I was annoyed! also added "there are heaps of guys better then you" to which i added "yeah i know there is." she then tried to put shit on me. Trying to find a fault with me then she said "stop playing your game." i told her i wasn't playing any games. She then accused me of of playing with my girls feelings and that i would make her love me so much and then crush her then laugh at her. That response made me flip it! I wanted to punch her so hard in the heart! She had said one of the things that ticked me off the most. Punch me, tease me, call me names i don't care. but when you tell me that I would hurt someone i love and care about, You've crossed the line. Lucky for her I don't know who she is. The real problem is I'm worried she might have said something deceitful to my girl in order to make her never want to speak to me again... I don't know what to do...

Yeah unfortunately some of us are skanks, sluts and jealous bitches.sleepy

Slay

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Slay
What the hell? laughing

He got it from Chapelle show.haermm

Röland
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Are you talking about yourself again? I can never tell. jockey

Oh and some guy wants to talk to you. ninja
Originally posted by Slay
What the hell? laughing

LethalFemme

Röland
You know damn well I mean girls in general.sly

Tell your penis to leave a message.roll eyes (sarcastic)

I just needed clarification. sly

Not him, this guy on KMC told me last night he wants you to talk to him. ninja

Slay
He got it from Chapelle show.haermm
I hardly remember the Chapelle show. shrugOriginally posted by LethalFemme
I applaud you for your self-assuredness. haermm

LethalFemme

Röland
Happy now?sly

O rly?vin

Very. sly

I' tell you in PM. ninja

LethalFemme

Röland
Return the favor?sly

kk.vin

Here's some flowers. herbdate

Rogue Jedi
Yeah unfortunately some of us are skanks, sluts and jealous bitches.sleepy you forgot disloyal, treacherous, and backstabbing users and abusers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.