Attemps of Voldemort to kill Harry (DH spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[PLOP]anakin
Voldemort wants to kill harry potter with the killing curse.
Harry is protected by the sacrifice of his mother.
The killing curse returns to Voldemort and Harry become a Horcrux.

Voldemort is rised again with the help of the blood of harry.
Voldemort wants to kill harry potter with the killing curse but
the wands have the same cores and the spells (avada kedavra and expelliarmus) doesn't work. The wand of harry received a bit of voldemorts power and knows that voldemort is his enemy.

Voldemort wants to kill harry when harry is flying with hagrid on the motor of sirius. Voldemort uses Lucious wand. The wand of harry reconiges voldemort as his enemy and defeat voldemort automaticly with help of the power of voldemort wich the wand has got from the fight on the graveyard.

Harry knows he must be killed by voldemort because he is a horcrux.
Voldemort thinks he is the master of the elder wand but that isn't correct (Harry is the master of the elder wand). Harry is not afraid of death and he goes to voldemort. Voldemort wants to kill harry with the killing curse. The elder wand doesn't want to kill his master but the wand feels that a part of harry soul is from voldemort. The part of voldemort in harry is destroyed. Harry survives the killing curse because he is saved by his (mothers) blood that is also in voldemorts vains.

Harry says to voldemort that he has made a mistake to take harry his blood. Voldermort wants to kill harry with the killing curse and Harry responds with expelliarmus. The elder wand reconigze his master and kills voldemort instead.

IS THAT ALL CORRECT OR IS THER A FAULT IN MY STORY (english is not my native langauge).

Running Mascara
I'm pretty sure that's all correct ermmhappy

[PLOP]anakin
Ok thanks for checking it. Now I know i understand it all.

Running Mascara
laughing out loud No problem ermmhappy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.