the warbound vs the illuminati

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
the warbound

hulk

hiroim
korg
elloe kaifi
miek
no name

vs

the illuminati

ironman

mr fantanstic
namor
professor x
blackbolt
doctor strange

Grodd
The illuminati

blagbult and Strange alone.

quanchi112
illuminati

llagrok
Boltagon and Strange takes this.

Grodd
Originally posted by llagrok

he's called blagbult by the Warbound (she who urinates uncontrollably) it's a far better name than his silly Inhuman name.

llagrok
Originally posted by Grodd
he's called blagbult by the Warbound (she who urinates uncontrollably) it's a far better name than his silly Inhuman name.

dur

Grodd
dur

You've read prelude...No of course you haven't!

smile

llagrok
You've read prelude...No of course you haven't!

smile

It was just so incredibly unnecessary to add. What his name means in "Broodish" is completely irrelevant here.

lando005
marvel's next big undertaking.... how to speak brood

Grodd
It was just so incredibly unnecessary to add. What his name means in "Broodish" is completely irrelevant here.

No more than his Inhuman name

I prefer the brood name!

lando005
back to the fight

SevenShackles
blackbolt & strang is all i hear.. how about Hulk takes out blackbolt first, that leaves strange alone in that top two setup you have going here. O_o wtf then?

SpunkySmurph
If he was posting what his name meant in Inhuman, you might have a point.

As it stands, you kind of fail. barker

llagrok
Originally posted by SevenShackles
blackbolt & strang is all i hear.. how about Hulk takes out blackbolt first, that leaves strange alone in that top two setup you have going here. O_o wtf then?

Blackbolt wouldn't lose on KMC.

Strange is more than capable of taking everyone here alone.

Grodd
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
If he was posting what his name meant in Inhuman, you might have a point.

As it stands, you kind of fail. barker

Not really both posts posted what others were calling him. The fact I provided more detail merely showed the superior attention to detail I provided.

Again due to response I succeed.

llagrok
Not really both posts posted what others were calling him. The fact I provided more detail merely showed the superior attention to detail I provided.

Again due to response I succeed.

Blackagar Boltagon is his inhuman name.

SevenShackles
Blackagar Boltagon is his inhuman name.
and its retarded.. i like the broodish makin fun thing. wtf is the big deal anyway.

Grodd
Originally posted by SevenShackles
and its retarded.. i like the broodish makin fun thing. wtf is the big deal anyway.

thumb up Exactly

I prefer the brood name!

SpunkySmurph
Not if it has no correlation to what's been said, and you're just trying to show superiority by spewing something and claiming you were the only one who knew it.

Could it be that other people knew the same thing, but didn't bother to state it because they knew the comment would be pointless and irrelevant? Hmm?

lando005

Strange is more than capable of taking everyone here alone. but we cant deny that blackbolt has lost to hulk recently it's not up to us to argue that point (just so you know i think there was more to that fight than what we saw) this fight is based off of everyone's current level as of WWH #2 so i think it will be pretty good

llagrok
Originally posted by lando005
but we cant deny that blackbolt has lost to hulk recently it's not up to us to argue that point (just so you know i think there was more to that fight than what we saw) this fight is based off of everyone's current level as of WWH #2 so i think it will be pretty good

Hulk hardly has any matter/molecule manipulation resistance feats, we have no reason to believe that he can resist that.

lando005
Hulk hardly has any matter/molecule manipulation resistance feats, we have no reason to believe that he can resist that. other than the fact that he somehow just beat BB, i dont like it anymore than you do but until it is explained( and i think there is an explanation for this) we'll have to accept it i'm pretty sure hulk's got something else going for him right now other than brute force which would explain why he's soo unstoppable something that i saw in the wwh prequel clued me into it but i have no idea what

llagrok
Originally posted by lando005
other than the fact that he somehow just beat BB, i dont like it anymore than you do but until it is explained( and i think there is an explanation for this) we'll have to accept it i'm pretty sure hulk's got something else going for him right now other than brute force which would explain why he's soo unstoppable something that i saw in the wwh prequel clued me into it but i have no idea what

Something else than brute force? no.

We only saw a whisper and a "scream" that was it.

strengthkills
Hulk hardly has any matter/molecule manipulation resistance feats, we have no reason to believe that he can resist that. yes he does,i even told you when and where,but you choose to ignore them once again.

So you alone have the right to make it invalid even though the premise of WWH is that hes on a whole nother level and is a new character essentially.
that comment speaks bounds

strengthkills

llagrok
None of your links ever work Strength.

There's a difference between punches not working on you, and you being able to endure them. Every Hulk fan is so quick to rule out all of Black Bolt's powers, simply because he chose to use his scream.

strengthkills

There's a difference between punches not working on you, and you being able to endure them. Every Hulk fan is so quick to rule out all of Black Bolt's powers, simply because he chose to use his scream. And on that same token every WWH hater is quick to point out powers that they think would work even though he has endured them as a weaker hulk in the past, in a hope to get someone to agree that the powers would work when he is more powerful.
Glaziers power didnt work on hulk
Grey Gargoyles powers didnt work
High Evolutionary couldnt Devolve (Grey) hulk
But surely BB can Transmutate the most powerful/determined hulk yet into stone or even better make him explode. roll eyes (sarcastic)

strengthkills

There's a difference between punches not working on you, and you being able to endure them. Every Hulk fan is so quick to rule out all of Black Bolt's powers, simply because he chose to use his scream. And even better,you say that hulk can be hurt easily in the Juggy vs WWH hulk thread(bloodied nose by the Thing) but you admit he took BBs scream,wow, how the dice rolls.erm

lando005
Something else than brute force? no.

We only saw a whisper and a "scream" that was it. there is something besides brute force remember in the worldbreaker one shot the warbound was going over their strategies for how they would go about defeating the Illuminati and when they talked about blackbolt Hiroim said that he and hulk came up with a plan that leads me to believe the came up with some way to get around blackbolt's scream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.