Onslaught, Sentry, Odin vs One Celestial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Onslaught, Sentry and Odin vs one Celestial. The trio get a weeks prep can they win?

Oh yeah the battle takes place on the earthly plane. Odin can take any articfacts from Asagard with him to the earthly plane to help.

Tyrant
What the f*ck is Sentry doing here?

quanchi112
which celestial, make it scathan the approver.

llagrok
Theoretically the team should win.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Tyrant
What the f*ck is Sentry doing here?

Why not didnt he break Terraxs axe, thats like breaking adamantuim. Sentry potential is suposed to be limitless, Onslaught could increase his powers.

Originally posted by quanchi112

Dunno man pick one.

Tyrant
Even though Sentry was punked twice by Super Adaptoid... and was losing to Shultron...

Onslaught was a Celestial + Dark Phoenix + Magneto, and Xavier... he winzorz!!!

Even though he never showed he approached anywhere near these levels of power... but he still winzorz!!

quanchi112
make it scathan becuz i see scathan winning this outright. if scathan disapproves look out team.

Alfheim
Even though Sentry was punked twice by Super Adaptoid... and was losing to Shultron...

Onslaught was a Celestial + Dark Phoenix + Magneto, and Xavier... he winzorz!!!

Even though he never showed he approached anywhere near these levels of power... but he still winzorz!!

That means its a low showing. The fact of the matter is he still broke Terraxs axe and Onslaught can make Sentry reach his highiest potential.

Tyrant
What exactly does he have to disprove this?

If you're going to use him breaking Terrax's ax as your main argument to disprove three things... then...

Originally posted by Alfheim
Why not didnt he break Terraxs axe, thats like breaking adamantuim. Sentry potential is suposed to be limitless, Onslaught could increase his powers.
Anyway...
No... adamantium?
Not even close...

Plus, he only broke the handle, if it makes any difference.

Alfheim
Anyway...
No... adamantium?
Not even close...

I was under the impression that Surfers Board, Firelords Staff and Terraxs Axe are tough like Adamantuim. Yeah breaking the handle is still impressive.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Silver_Surfer

The Surfer's board is composed of the same impervious, cosmic-powered silvery material as its master's skin, and is mentally linked to the Surfer; it moves in response to his thoughts, even when he is not in physical contact with it. The board is almost totally indestructible,

llagrok
I was under the impression that Surfers Board, Firelords Staff and Terraxs Axe are tough like Adamantuim. Yeah breaking the handle is still impressive.

Tough adamantium? no.

Alfheim
Originally posted by llagrok
Tough adamantium? no.

Look above I edited it.

llagrok
Almost totally indestructible. Almost.

guy222
Onslaught, Sentry and Odin vs one Celestial. The trio get a weeks prep can they win?

Oh yeah the battle takes place on the earthly plane. Odin can take any articfacts from Asagard with him to the earthly plane to help.

Scathan/Tiamut/Exitar/Arishem/Ziran

Celestial FTW

Tyrant
I was under the impression that Surfers Board, Firelords Staff and Terraxs Axe are tough like Adamantuim. Yeah breaking the handle is still impressive. Terrax has always seemed like his weapon was weaker than the rest.

Morg's ax smashed his to little pieces with one hit.

In that instance Terrax's ax looked like a different material (Sentry one)...

Also, Celestials have destroyed the Destroyer armor. Destroyed the Odin Sword. And Thor's hammer was destroyed using a Godblast on Exitar's headcasing (which is harder than his exterior, but still...).
Sentry is nothing to one of them.

Alfheim
Almost totally indestructible. Almost.

Yeah but what did he say.

Anyway...
No... adamantium?
Not even close...

Adamantuim is described as being indestructible which therefore means Galactus's weapons are nearly as powerful as Adamantuim, so ye it is close.

Furthermore Sentry wasnt even trying if he really tried he could break the axe.

Alfheim
Terrax has always seemed like his weapon was weaker than the rest.

Prove it.

Morg's ax smashed his to little pieces with one hit.

What were the circumstances?

In that instance Terrax's ax looked like a different material (Sentry one)...

Bro...that sounds like you saying that the material looked different because you dont agree with the feat.

Also, Celestials have destroyed the Destroyer armor. Destroyed the Odin Sword. And Thor's hammer was destroyed using a Godblast on Exitar's headcasing (which is harder than his exterior, but still...).
Sentry is nothing to one of them.

Yeah Celestial(S). The Destroyer actually manged to injure one of the Celestials but lost because there were too many of them. If it was just one it might have been different.

Alfheim

No he did not, what are you playing at? See how easily he did it as well?

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ts010170vk.jpg

quanchi112
Prove it.

What were the circumstances?

Bro...that sounds like you saying that the material looked different because you dont agree with the feat.

Yeah Celestial(S). The Destroyer actually manged to injure one of the Celestials but lost because there were too many of them. If it was just one it might have been different. the celestial formed it right back. celestials are uber powerful.

Priest
Theoretically the team should win.
not really, Odin is easily the most powerfullest out of the 3, and the Celestials barley can notice him and 2 other skyfathers.

Citizen V
laughing out loud

"most powerfullest"

Galan007
Yeah...

Celestial ftw.

Priest
Originally posted by Citizen V
laughing out loud

"most powerfullest"
what i can stress how powerfullest Odin is. sly

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
not really, Odin is easily the most powerfullest out of the 3, and the Celestials barley can notice him and 2 other skyfathers. celestials are so powerful its kinda scary. i still loved when scathan took out the protege. that is power people. wink

Alfheim

Galan007
You sure? 100% sure. smile

quanchi112
the celestial wins.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Galan007
100% sure. smile

Well ok, could you go into more detail.

Galan007
Well ok, could you go into more detail. The Odin/Destroyer incident comes to mind. smile

Priest

Citizen V
Dont be an arse please.

What the f**k?

STFU, I wasn't being an arse.

Tyrant
Prove it. Sentry broke it like nothing?

What were the circumstances? The two axes connected... Terrax's smashed to pieces.
Although Morg was stronger then (WOL), it still doesn't affect the material.

Bro...that sounds like you saying that the material looked different because you dont agree with the feat.I'm just saying that it wasn't all silver and shit...

Also, why are you basing Sentry entirely off of one showing?

Yeah Celestial(S). The Destroyer actually manged to injure one of the Celestials but lost because there were too many of them. If it was just one it might have been different. No he didn't.
He managed to cut an arm off, which didn't injure him at all.

Oh, I fully agree it would have been different circumstances, but each one of the Celestial managed to put a hole in him, and Arishem melted the sword by himself.

Are you seriously trying to put Sentry into this battle?

No he did not, what are you playing at? See how easily he did it as well?

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ts010170vk.jpg What's that thing called that you hold onto again?
Oh ya, a handle...

I know how he did it. He's powerful no doubt.
But why is he being based around one showing?

Alfheim
The Odin/Destroyer incident comes to mind. smile

Yeah but as I was saying that was one destroyer vs many Celestials. In that battle The Destroyer was able to injure a Celestial but got defeated because there were too many, this was stated even on panel.

As far as I know Onslaught is able to magnify peoples powers, for example he absorbed Franklin Ricahrds and Nate Greys power and was apparently more powerful than a Celestial.

I think if Onslaught combined with Odin and Sentry he should be able to at least match a Celestial.

Alfheim
Sentry broke it like nothing?

What so that proves that doesnt prove how powerful sentry is.

The two axes connected... Terrax's smashed to pieces.
Although Morg was stronger then (WOL), it still doesn't affect the material.

Meh.....so morg broke Teraxs axe. Morg was trying really hard wasnt he though. Sentry wasnt even trying.

I'm just saying that it wasn't all silver and shit...

confused Look its a cosmic accesory its upposed to be really hard.

Also, why are you basing Sentry entirely off of one showing?

because I can hes supposed to have limitless potential.

No he didn't.
He managed to cut an arm off, which didn't injure him at all.

Well if it was just him vs The Celestial he would have been able to cut more pieces off. The only reason why he didnt bother him was because he could regenerate. If he was able to get more hits in it would have taken longer.

Oh, I fully agree it would have been different circumstances, but each one of the Celestial managed to put a hole in him, and Arishem melted the sword by himself.

Are you seriously trying to put Sentry into this battle?But why is he being based around one showing?

Oh and Sentry has fought Galactus according to Spiderman.

What's that thing called that you hold onto again?
Oh ya, a handle...

Sorry dur, must be tired... laughing out loud

I know how he did it. He's powerful no doubt.

Tyrant
Yeah but as I was saying that was one destroyer vs many Celestials. In that battle The Destroyer was able to injure a Celestial but got defeated because there were too many, this was stated even on panel.

As far as I know Onslaught is able to magnify peoples powers, for example he absorbed Franklin Ricahrds and Nate Greys power and was apparently more powerful than a Celestial.

I think if Onslaught combined with Odin and Sentry he should be able to at least match a Celestial. One Celestial was able to deflect Destroyer's most powerfullest attack... casually.

Each Celestial was able to put a hole in Destroyer...

Celestials don't get cracked open by Cyclops and a tiny blast from Thor.
Celestials don't get shattered by Hulk.

psycho gundam
nobody in these forums understands how powerful the celestials are
Onslaught, Sentry, Odin vs tyrant is more on their level

starlock
Celestial for the win

Silver surfer- silver coated board- yes we have alot of info on this

tell me what was morgs axe made of? morgs skin?
What about terraxe- terraxe's skin?
so on and so on...if there is a description of surfers board and nothing to describe any other weapons created or IMBUED with the PC from galactus..we automaticly decide its the same strength as surfers?
Would we say all the heralds are the same?

If surfers board is decscibed as almost indestructible..then only surfers is..find me info on specific heralds weapons and we can check it out...terraxe comes to mind

Alfheim
One Celestial was able to deflect Destroyer's most powerfullest attack... casually.

Each Celestial was able to put a hole in Destroyer...

Celestials don't get cracked open by Cyclops and a tiny blast from Thor.
Celestials don't get shattered by Hulk.

Thats true but those are low showings by Sentry and Sentry has fought Galactus. Its seems Sentry at full potential is extremely powerful.

Originally posted by starlock
Celestial for the win

Silver surfer- silver coated board- yes we have alot of info on this

tell me what was morgs axe made of? morgs skin?
What about terraxe- terraxe's skin?
so on and so on...if there is a description of surfers board and nothing to describe any other weapons created or IMBUED with the PC from galactus..we automaticly decide its the same strength as surfers?
Would we say all the heralds are the same?

If surfers board is decscibed as almost indestructible..then only surfers is..find me info on specific heralds weapons and we can check it out...terraxe comes to mind

That maybe true but since Terraxs axe was created by the same person that created Surfers board the same principle still spplies.

Galan007
Thats true but those are low showings by Sentry and Sentry has fought Galactus. Its seems Sentry at full potential is extremely powerful. Sentry may infact be very powerful,

But until we actually see a display of power from him, in the league of Galactus...

I wouldn't take that Spidey quote too literally. wink

Alfheim
Sentry may infact be very powerful,

But until we actually see a display of power from him, in the league of Galactus...

I wouldn't take that Spidey quote too literally. wink

Well heres the problem. Spiderman knows what Galactus and Sentry looks like and he knows what two people fighting looks like, there is no evidence to say he took it out of context, logic seems to indicate that it actually happened....yeah but in the back of mind im a bit.....

starlock
Thats true but those are low showings by Sentry and Sentry has fought Galactus. Its seems Sentry at full potential is extremely powerful.

That maybe true but since Terraxs axe was created by the same person that created Surfers board the same principle still spplies.

How come we dont use the same principle when determining heralds ?
Same principle? same creator?

Alfheim
Originally posted by starlock
How come we dont use the same principle when determining heralds ?
Same principle? same creator?

Dont understand.

Oh yes to everybody else. BBs whisper was just like a gust of wind, it implies that Sentry could possible take BBs scream.

BBs scream was enough to scare off a cosmic being that collected galaxies.

Tyrant
BB's whisper didn't even touch Sentry, or was even aimed at him.
Plus, Sentry stood away from BB, and didn't want to fight him, because he was afraid he'd scream...

What so that proves that doesnt prove how powerful sentry is. I'm thinking of other times it's been broken, off the top of my head.

Meh.....so morg broke Teraxs axe. Morg was trying really hard wasnt he though. Sentry wasnt even trying. Morg's ax connected with the other ax.
The only comparison would be if Sentry punched Terrax's ax...

Or if Morg cut it in half.
It's not really the same thing, but in the end, Terrax's ax was broken in each.

Also, no, Morg wasn't trying that hard.
Plus, Waters of Life Morg would decimate Sentry...

confused Look its a cosmic accesory its upposed to be really hard. I was just saying.

because I can hes supposed to have limitless potential. no expression
Awesome excuse...

Also, he's supposed to have the power of a million suns... which is far from unlimited.

Well if it was just him vs The Celestial he would have been able to cut more pieces off. The only reason why he didnt bother him was because he could regenerate. If he was able to get more hits in it would have taken longer. The Celestials weren't even trying though...
If it was one on one, I bet they would do more than that, or shoot more blasts, or etc.

Sorry dur, must be tired... laughing out loud We know the circumstances between the Sentry fight?
Was Sentry powered up?
Was Galactus powered down?
Was Galactus normal?
Was Sentry normal?
Was there prep?
Was there tech?
Was Galactus trying?
Did Galactus have the Clap?

Personally, until that fight is artistically displayed, I don't think it's good evidence in debates.
Or else, I'll bring up his on panel loses...

Alfheim
edit

Mider999
Originally posted by quanchi112

he's not a real celestial he's a beyonder

odin in the destroyer couldnt even dent any celestials but it took a combined blast by the celestials to take the destroyer down i guess the celestial would come out on top eventually yup i see that happening onslaught might try to usurp the celestials power.

grey fox
The team CAN win , but it's very tricky and involves most of prep amping Sentry up to insane levels. Even then Sentry would probably end up throwing it into the sun.....

Utrigita
What we need to remember is that the Destroyer even though it ultimately failed was outnumbered by 8 to 1 and actually took some shots before it went down and it only happened thanks to the combined assault of the Celestials IMO.

As for the fight I agree with the one who said that Odin is the most powerful of the team, Onslaught and Sentry are kind of in the way and agree 100% with Galan and the others about not using a off panel fight as evidence for anything.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Utrigita
What we need to remember is that the Destroyer even though it ultimately failed was outnumbered by 8 to 1 and actually took some shots before it went down and it only happened thanks to the combined assault of the Celestials IMO.

As for the fight I agree with the one who said that Odin is the most powerful of the team, Onslaught and Sentry are kind of in the way and agree 100% with Galan and the others about not using a off panel fight as evidence for anything. Meh. It's not like the Celestials really combined their powers in any Gestalt manner. Arishem, singularly, that razed the interdimensional pathways to the Pantheons. Nezzar, singularly, pretty effortlessly deflected the Power of Ultimate Disintegration from the Destroyer. Arishem, singularly, pulled the Oversword out of himself and melted it. And their blasts independently were piercing the Armor.

A single Celestial would have probably taken longer, but the outcome would have basically been the same. They made it quite clear that the powers of the Destroyer meant little to them, neither singularly nor collectively.

This team loses horribly.

Utrigita
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Meh. It's not like the Celestials really combined their powers in any Gestalt manner. Arishem, singularly, that razed the interdimensional pathways to the Pantheons. Nezzar, singularly, pretty effortlessly deflected the Power of Ultimate Disintegration from the Destroyer. Arishem, singularly, pulled the Oversword out of himself and melted it. And their blasts independently were piercing the Armor.

A single Celestial would have probably taken longer, but the outcome would have basically been the same. They made it quite clear that the powers of the Destroyer meant little to them, neither singularly nor collectively.

This team loses horribly.

Yes but the fight would have been different if it was just one Celestial the Destroyer went down after several shots from all the celestials, not just one. It would have taken Longer for one Celestial but I find it possible that the one Celestial would probably stalemate with the Destroyer. Also remember that Arishem is one of the most powerful Celestial.

The team loses yes.

xmarksthespot
Yes but the fight would have been different if it was just one Celestial the Destroyer went down after several shots from all the celestials, not just one. It would have taken Longer for one Celestial but I find it possible that the one Celestial would probably stalemate with the Destroyer. Also remember that Arishem is one of the most powerful Celestial.

The team loses yes. It seemed far more like they were holding back and awaiting Arishem's decision. Upon his approval, five Celestials destroyed it, by each firing a single "mere seconds" blast simultaneously.

When the Oversword fails to harm the Celestials and is melted quite effortlessly, and the Power of Ultimate Disintegration is deflected away casually - what exactly would the Destroyer do to stalemate a Celestial?

Utrigita
It seemed far more like they were holding back and awaiting Arishem's decision. Upon his approval, five Celestials destroyed it, by each firing a single "mere seconds" blast simultaneously.

When the Oversword fails to harm the Celestials and is melted quite effortlessly, and the Power of Ultimate Disintegration is deflected away casually - what exactly would the Destroyer do to stalemate a Celestial?

Looked to me like the was awaiting Arishems decision when the destroyer was already down.

It was melted by one of the most powerful Celestials, and it succeded in harming them it did cut of a arm that is harming them IMO. It wouldn't have to focus on fighting six more Celestials and it would continue to attack with the sword.

xmarksthespot
Looked to me like the was awaiting Arishems decision when the destroyer was already down.

It was melted by one of the most powerful Celestials, and it succeded in harming them it did cut of a arm that is harming them IMO. It wouldn't have to focus on fighting six more Celestials and it would continue to attack with the sword. Simultaneous blasts from multiple Celestials before Arishem gave the nod, didn't have anything close to the same effect, so that leads me to believe they were holding back. They didn't really take the Destroyer as any serious threat, not even bothering to avoid attacks from it.

I consider actually harming the Celestial to involve doing substantive lasting damage. The loss of the arm was "nothing" to Nezzar, who regenerated it no fuss no muss. The Oversword also pierced Arishem, but it failed to actually harm him in any way. And a blast from Tefral, did what was thought impossible, severing the bond between the Oversword and the Armor.

Physical attacks from the Destroyer would do nothing, as they'd simply "glance" off Celestial bodies. Energy attacks would be casually deflected. Any attack from the Oversword could simply be regenerated. All the while Odin/Destroyer would need to avoid attacks from Celestial that would actually damage the Destroyer. A single Celestial may take longer, but the outcome would be the same.

Utrigita
Simultaneous blasts from multiple Celestials before Arishem gave the nod, didn't have anything close to the same effect, so that leads me to believe they were holding back. They didn't really take the Destroyer as any serious threat, not even bothering to avoid attacks from it.

I consider actually harming the Celestial to involve doing substantive lasting damage. The loss of the arm was "nothing" to Nezzar, who regenerated it no fuss no muss. The Oversword also pierced Arishem, but it failed to actually harm him in any way. And a blast from Tefral, did what was thought impossible, severing the bond between the Oversword and the Armor.

Physical attacks from the Destroyer would do nothing, as they'd simply "glance" off Celestial bodies. Energy attacks would be casually deflected. Any attack from the Oversword could simply be regenerated. All the while Odin/Destroyer would need to avoid attacks from Celestial that would actually damage the Destroyer. A single Celestial may take longer, but the outcome would be the same.

It was already down IMO when he gave the node. They didn't avoid attacks from it but I didn't see it doing it much either.

Okay cool, but harming Nezzar it managed to, also think about how easily it cut of his arm what about a attack against the waist would probably be different.

It didn't take serious damage from one Celestial at the time only when they attacked in number it seemed to have a effect on the destroyer IMO. The question is would continuing attacks from the Destroyer wielding the Odinsword harm the single Celestial IMO yes since the Celestial would be under attack constantly. With a Sword that can cut off any pieces of the Celestial.

xmarksthespot
It was already down IMO when he gave the node. They didn't avoid attacks from it but I didn't see it doing it much either.

Okay cool, but harming Nezzar it managed to, also think about how easily it cut of his arm what about a attack against the waist would probably be different.

It didn't take serious damage from one Celestial at the time only when they attacked in number it seemed to have a effect on the destroyer IMO. The question is would continuing attacks from the Destroyer wielding the Odinsword harm the single Celestial IMO yes since the Celestial would be under attack constantly. With a Sword that can cut off any pieces of the Celestial. Blasts from the Celestials independently damaged the Destroyer Armor, they were combined in the simultaneous sense but they weren't combined in an addition sense.

The Destroyer was trying to avoid the Celestial attacks as they were actually capable of damaging it. While the Celestials really didn't bother - I don't think they even moved from where they were standing.

The one active thing a Celestial did besides raising arms and blasting, was basically when Ziran casually "grasped the Destroyer's sword-arm, freezing it in mid-arc." Had Nezzar actually deigned to do the same and prevent his arm being lopped off, I don't doubt he could have. Instead he didn't even bother, and simply regenerated the arm. Their bodies are more shells anyway.

A single Celestial could simply grab the Destroyer's sword-arm basically incapacitating it. Then subsequently blast at it until it was slag.

rotiart
You guys are thinking about this in the wrong way.... Onslaught... by himself... is probably close to, if not on skyfather level... with 1 weeks time, they gather up every mutant they can, and force feed it into onslaught.

This includes michael (the guy that had the powers of all mutants) quicksilver, cyclops, bishop, storm, etc... but also the other "mutants" such as submariner, and thanos... and the list goes on... with one week time and that trio... odin poofing them all over the universe... they could turn onslaught's dials up to 12!!!!

now remembering that you can still find franklin richards.. and his sister... as mutants...

remember that onslaught was as powerful as he was... from 4 mutants... imagine what would happen if you threw the demigod thanos in there just for fun!!!... and cable and others!

That suped up onslaught should be able to hold his own....

i say nothing of winning... just standing a better chance than these other scenarios... big grin

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by rotiart
You guys are thinking about this in the wrong way.... Onslaught... by himself... is probably close to, if not on skyfather level... with 1 weeks time, they gather up every mutant they can, and force feed it into onslaught.

This includes michael (the guy that had the powers of all mutants) quicksilver, cyclops, bishop, storm, etc... but also the other "mutants" such as submariner, and thanos... and the list goes on... with one week time and that trio... odin poofing them all over the universe... they could turn onslaught's dials up to 12!!!!

now remembering that you can still find franklin richards.. and his sister... as mutants...

remember that onslaught was as powerful as he was... from 4 mutants... imagine what would happen if you threw the demigod thanos in there just for fun!!!... and cable and others!

That suped up onslaught should be able to hold his own....

i say nothing of winning... just standing a better chance than these other scenarios... big grin Onslaught with Magneto and Xavier, was never Skyfather level. With Nate and Franklin, he still has nothing to live up to the hype of "Celestial level," that gets thrown around.

Outside help isn't permitted even with prep.

Utrigita
Onslaught with Magneto and Xavier, was never Skyfather level. With Nate and Franklin, he still has nothing to live up to the hype of "Celestial level," that gets thrown around.

Outside help isn't permitted even with prep.

Well in theory he is a celestial level being not that ne ever shown anything that supported this assumption.

Alfheim
edit

the Darkone
Odin is affraid of the Ceelstails he even bowed down to Arishem, One Celestails rapes them, knowing a Celestail would mos t likely strip Onslaught of his powers or blinking him out of exitences.

Alfheim
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin is affraid of the Ceelstails he even bowed down to Arishem, One Celestails rapes them, knowing a Celestail would mos t likely strip Onslaught of his powers or blinking him out of exitences.

Yeah but they get a weeks prep as rotiart was saying Onslaught could absorb alot of powerful mutants to boost his power.

xmarksthespot
Yeah but they get a weeks prep as rotiart was saying Onslaught could absorb alot of powerful mutants to boost his power. That would violate the outside help rule, unless you're allowing outside help, in which case I suppose whichever Celestial is fighting can call the other Celestials; unless you're only allowing outside help for the three.

Even then a mass of mutant power basically equals The Collective, who frankly isn't that impressive.

the Darkone
Celstails created the mutants, a Celestail will turn them into regular human beings with a glance. Mutants arn't sh** to a top cosmic race, if the Asgardian and Uni-Mind didn't do sh** to Celestail What the f**k? you think is going too happen to a mutant entiy that can be absorbed.

Alfheim
That would violate the outside help rule, unless you're allowing outside help, in which case I suppose whichever Celestial is fighting can call the other Celestials; unless you're only allowing outside help for the three.

Even then a mass of mutant power basically equals The Collective, who frankly isn't that impressive.

Hmmm didnt really see it like that..more like Onslaught ****ing people over. I see what you mean but thats not really help. I dunno its like if Punisher had a weeks prep for the sake of argument he could rob and beat up some drug dealers and steal their weapons......not outside help really.

Celstails created the mutants, a Celestail will turn them into regular human beings with a glance. Mutants arn't sh** to a top cosmic race, if the Asgardian and Uni-Mind didn't do sh** to Celestail What the f**k? you think is going too happen to a mutant entiy that can be absorbed.

Er did you see what happened when he abasorbed Nate and Franklin, he was apparently at Celestial level then. Calm down.

xmarksthespot
That's not really an analogous situation to actually taking powers from people. erm

And really, lots of mutant power = Collective = not that impressive.

Onslaught never did anything remotely Celestial level. erm

Alfheim
That's not really an analogous situation to actually taking powers from people. erm

And really, lots of mutant power = Collective = not that impressive.

Onslaught never did anything remotely Celestial level. erm

The mutants would involve Franklin Richards and Nate.....so who started this thing about Onslaught being on Celestial level, did somebody say it in a comic, like Reed Richards or something?

xmarksthespot
The mutants would involve Franklin Richards and Nate.....so who started this thing about Onslaught being on Celestial level, did somebody say it in a comic, like Reed Richards or something? It's based on that Franklin Richards is meant to become Celestial level, and Onslaught absorbed him.

Then subsequently did nothing Celestial level.

the Darkone
Hmmm didnt really see it like that..more like Onslaught ****ing people over. I see what you mean but thats not really help. I dunno its like if Punisher had a weeks prep for the sake of argument he could rob and beat up some drug dealers and steal their weapons......not outside help really.

Er did you see what happened when he abasorbed Nate and Franklin, he was apparently at Celestial level then. Calm down.

Franklin powers are potential Celestail that doesn't mean he is a Celestail level, because Franklin as a child never achieve it. Nate powers are good but they are not Celestail at his powers are omega level, grasping for straws.

Alfheim
It's based on that Franklin Richards is meant to become Celestial level, and Onslaught absorbed him.

Then subsequently did nothing Celestial level.

Right and thats it......its just based on the fcat that he absorbed Franklin? Apart from that did anyone on panel say Onslaught was at celestial level?

the Darkone
Right and thats it......its just based on the fcat that he absorbed Franklin? Apart from that did anyone on panel say Onslaught was at celestial level?

No, if he was he sucked. Look at the story Thor was depowered, no Dr. Strange, no Eternals, Onslaught at best he would have been a skyfather if that.

Alfheim
No, if he was he sucked. Look at the story Thor was depowered, no Dr. Strange, no Eternals, Onslaught at best he would have been a skyfather if that.

Meh...closing.

the Darkone
You shouldn't have made it in the first place.

Alfheim
You shouldn't have made it in the first place.

Wow.... What the f**k?

guy222
Celestial FTW

TheGodKiller
If Onslaught can somehow absorb current Franklin Richards , then the teams chances of winning are increased . If not , then they die a horrible death .

PillarofOsiris
Odin is an ant to a Celestial. Sentry is less than an ant to Odin, and Onslaught is not nearly enough help. The Celestial stomps.

guy222
celestial still

h1a8
Onslaught has Franklin Richards powers and if he uses them to full potential (which are Celestial level), including making Sentry more powerful (yes he should be here) then the team can win. Sentry has potential that was shown to be beyond MM. Onslaught can tap into his potential and literally make him more powerful than MM.

The team beats 1 Celestial IMO.

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Odin is an ant to a Celestial. Sentry is less than an ant to Odin, and Onslaught is not nearly enough help. The Celestial stomps.

Odin at his best is not an ant to a single Celestial. I would say he's at least a 12 year old boy to an adult man.

Sentry is potentially the most powerful of the three if Onslaught makes him to be. He overpowered MM under a certain mental state. Just image what he can do when Onslaught is finished with him.

guy222
what can odin do to a celestial

absolutely nothing

Endless Mike
Celestial

PillarofOsiris
I wish people would stop bringing up MM when they talk about the Sentry.

h1a8
Originally posted by guy222

absolutely nothing

I agree. It's just some here argue Thor doing something to one (which contradicts Odin doing something to one) as proof that he can harm WBH. People are so slick.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by guy222

absolutely nothing

Unless and until some jackass editor or writer comes across these retarded fanfics , and decide to adapt them into actual storylines :

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/4592827/1/

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6184233/1/The_Cosmic_Ultimatum

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/4592825/1/

Magnon
Celestial wins.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Unless and until some jackass editor or writer comes across these retarded fanfics , and decide to adapt them into actual storylines :

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/4592827/1/

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6184233/1/The_Cosmic_Ultimatum

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/4592825/1/

Lol wishful thinking

guy222
Originally posted by h1a8
I agree. It's just some here argue Thor doing something to one (which contradicts Odin doing something to one) as proof that he can harm WBH. People are so slick.

thumb up

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol wishful thinking

Considering that this is coming from a Viking dominatrix(whose sense of humor is pretty inferior to mine) , I'd say those fanfics are pretty retarded .

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by h1a8

thumb up bumped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.