Lex Luthor & Doom vs Marvel earht

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so Lex and Doom have unlimited prep and their up against everybody on marvel earht....
Can these two doggs win???

Discus!!!

big grin

Citizen V
Lex and Doom, very easily (unlimited prep ftw).

quanchi112
yes they win against earth with unlimited prep. i can also see them trying to backstab each other. dr doom would take out luthor in the end.

Mider999
i dont think doom is smarter then luthor like everyone thinks he is. Luthor did make his battlesuit didnt he, then he did what he did to superboy and made that army of superman beings. Though doom has done some pretty impressive stuff to like made a machine that could endow someone with a small bit of power cosmic he's also one of the best magicians so they say, then he did take over the other earth using the high evolutionary's own power source.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mider999
i dont think doom is smarter then luthor like everyone thinks he is. Luthor did make his battlesuit didnt he, then he did what he did to superboy and made that army of superman beings. Though doom has done some pretty impressive stuff to like made a machine that could endow someone with a small bit of power cosmic he's also one of the best magicians so they say, then he did take over the other earth using the high evolutionary's own power source. doom stole the beyonders power. he is just better than luthor.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
doom stole the beyonders power. he is just better than luthor.

yeah, Doom had to steal it. Luthor would have straight up whipped Beyonder's ass for all that power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
yeah, Doom had to steal it. Luthor would have straight up whipped Beyonder's ass for all that power. come on even u cant compare luthor to victor von doom. doom would own him.

charlemagne9746
come on even u cant compare luthor to victor von doom. doom would own him.

well...i think they could trade wins off each other...Doom wouldn't pwn him by any means.

I could say this

Luthor is a JLA villain

Doom is a FF villain

JLA>>>FF

Avalonofthewind
With unlimited prep Luthor and Doom are more than capable of taking over.

As for vs each other...they're pretty even. Especially with Luthor going back to his precrisis "mad" scientist roots instead of just being an "evil" businessman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
With unlimited prep Luthor and Doom are more than capable of taking over.

As for vs each other...they're pretty even. Especially with Luthor going back to his precrisis "mad" scientist roots instead of just being an "evil" businessman. they arent even in the slightest. dr doom is superior to him. in a one on one confrontation luthor would get destroyed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
well...i think they could trade wins off each other...Doom wouldn't pwn him by any means.

I could say this

Luthor is a JLA villain

Doom is a FF villain

JLA>>>FF dr doom feats>luthor feats!

Cosmic Cube
Victor Von Doom is arguably the best villian in comics.Originally posted by charlemagne9746

I could say this

Luthor is a JLA villain

Doom is a FF villain

JLA>>>FF
Only because there are just four of them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Victor Von Doom is arguably the best villian in comics.
Only because there are just four of them. smile well i wouldnt say hes better than thanos. but doom is a top notch villain. while he isnt the best he is better than luthor.

Cosmic Cube
well i wouldnt say hes better than thanos. but doom is a top notch villain. while he isnt the best he is better than luthor.

Thanos is tops in my book as well. But, Doom is a very close second because of his lack of innate power.

He does the most with the least.

quanchi112
Thanos is tops in my book as well. But, Doom is a very close second because of his lack of innate power.

He does the most with the least. i see it like this just off the top of my head, 1thanos
2 dr doom
3 darkseid
4 lex luthor

im sure i left out some major ones but right now off the top of my head. actually the more i think about it for a second darkseid ha s whole giant sized planet of resources. he should accomplish a lot more with all the resources he has. he might fall a number or two.

Avalonofthewind
they arent even in the slightest. dr doom is superior to him. in a one on one confrontation luthor would get destroyed.

Sure...if Luthor isn't carrying any devices on him. Unfortunately, Luthor is just as plot induced as Doom and Batman.

He's also just as good with prep as Doom is.

xmarksthespot
Only because there are just four of them. roll eyes (sarcastic) And that single members of the JLA can take on and take out the four of them concurrently. no expression

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
And that single members of the JLA can take on and take out the four of them concurrently. no expression
Geez, it was just sarcasm. Behead me, why don't you. sad

Cosmic Cube
Sure...if Luthor isn't carrying any devices on him. Unfortunately, Luthor is just as plot induced as Doom and Batman.

He's also just as good with prep as Doom is. Hi Avalonofthewind. big grin

xmarksthespot
Geez, it was just sarcasm. Behead me, why don't you. sad giljotiini

quanchi112

He's also just as good with prep as Doom is. no way. dr doom is just better than luthor. there is only one victor von doom.

Avalonofthewind
Hi Avalonofthewind. big grin

Hola amigo. Long time no see. wink

Avalonofthewind
no way. dr doom is just better than luthor. there is only one victor von doom.

Actually, there are more than 1 Luthor and Doom. The multiverse thing. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
giljotiini ouch laughing

Cosmic Cube
Actually, there are more than 1 Luthor and Doom. The multiverse thing. smile Good point. You pwned him.

quanchi112
Actually, there are more than 1 Luthor and Doom. The multiverse thing. smile ah. it would take a few luthors to stop one victor von doom. wink

Avalonofthewind
ah. it would take a few luthors to stop one victor von doom. wink

..from getting his ass beat by the fantastic four. smile

xmarksthespot
Everyone's probably seen this by now... but it's the awesomest prep ever...

http://www.superdickery.com/images/science/luthorstimedevice0sq.jpg

Avalonofthewind
Good point. You pwned him.

Gracias.

All jokes aside...these 2 guys are my fave human villains. If they were swapped I'm pretty sure both would be just as effective in whatever world they were in.

Tyrant
Gracias.

All jokes aside...these 2 guys are my fave human villains. If they were swapped I'm pretty sure both would be just as effective in whatever world they were in. Pfft.
Doom has stolen powers of Surfer, a Watcher, Galactus, PR Beyonder, etc.

Cosmic Cube
Lex does do some amazing sh*t, though.

The orangejuicecantimewarpraythingy trick by PC Lex pwns all other ingenuity feats.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Tyrant
Pfft.
Doom has stolen powers of Surfer, a Watcher, Galactus, PR Beyonder, etc.

And still lost.

You make it seem like this is an average showing for doom.

Tyrant
And still lost.

You make it seem like this is an average showing for doom. Losing has to do with what, exactly? It would be the same as the people he stole powers from losing, I'm afraid...

Never saw Lex get that kind of power, or do that sort of crazy shit.

He lost with Surfer's powers because he hit the Galactus barrier.
He lost with Watcher's, because BB screamed, with optimized voice.
He never lost with Galactus's powers, unless you count him losing, and then beating Beyonder...
He lost with Beyonder's, because the soul of Beyonder tricked him.

It is an average showing... when he wants it to be though.
When Doom wants to steal someone's powers, they're his.

Avalonofthewind
Losing has to do with what, exactly? It would be the same as the people he stole powers from losing, I'm afraid...

Never saw Lex get that kind of power, or do that sort of crazy shit.

He lost with Surfer's powers
He lost with Watcher's
He never lost with Galactus's powers, unless you count him losing, and then beating Beyonder...
He lost with Beyonder's, because the soul of Beyonder tricked him..

Edited.

So what you are saying is that out of thousands of appearances...those 4 appearances make that Dooms average? Get that sh*t out of here.

Or better yet, Doom is going to go and steal Galactus power to fight a battle with Luthor?

By your logic, that means that Joker can beat Doom because he acquired Mxy's power.

Cosmic Cube
Edited.

So what you are saying is that out of thousands of appearances...those 4 appearances make that Dooms average? Get that sh*t out of here.

Or better yet, Doom is going to go and steal Galactus power to fight a battle with Luthor?

By your logic, that means that Joker can beat Doom because he acquired Mxy's power.
Joker Had Mxy's powers!? Sweet!

He should have kept them. mad @#&%!!

I like Joker.

Avalonofthewind
Joker Had Mxy's powers!? Sweet!

He should have kept them. mad @#&%!!

I like Joker.

Joker pwns all! big grin

Cosmic Cube
Joker pwns all! big grin
YESSSSS!!jester

Tyrant
Edited.

By your logic, that means that Joker can beat Doom because he acquired Mxy's power. No. huh
I said, when Doom wants power, he gets power...

No, if Doom were fighting Luthor, he could easily one shot him... alone.
Unless Sex had his suit.

By my logic? Read what I wrote.
Anyway, even if we follow this, Doom has achieved stealing massive power 4 times, or more. Joker achieved it once. no expression

Avalonofthewind
No. huh
I said, when Doom wants power, he gets power...

I'm sure every time he fights Reed...he presses a button on his suit and automatically gets beyonders power.

, if Doom were fighting Luthor, he could easily one shot him... alone.
Unless Sex had his suit.

Ever since before the crisis...Lex has been wearing his suit or having plot devices on him on a consistent basis..including kryptonian weaponry, forcefields, and teleporters.

my logic? Read what I wrote.
Anyway, even if we follow this, Doom has achieved stealing massive power 4 times, or more. Joker achieved it once. no expression

Fortunately, we aren't going to have a bunch of top tier Marvel cosmics for powerups in this battle now, are we?

Cosmic Cube
Hah! He wrote SEX instead of LEX! He's a comical genius!

Tyrant
I'm sure every time he fights Reed...he presses a button on his suit and automatically gets beyonders power. I'm saying when he wants power.
Of course he has to prep for it.

Ever since before the crisis...Lex has been wearing his suit or having plot devices on him on a current basis..including kryptonian weaponry, forcefields, and teleporters. Doom has that sort of stuff... all the time.

Anyway, I don't know how good anything else would be, besides his suit (and him giving himself super powers in 52), but I know how powerful Doom is.

Fortunately, we aren't going to have a bunch of top tier Marvel cosmics for powerups in this battle now, are we? No.
But the way Doom has done so, is believable that he could do it to a lot of people from both DC and Marvel.

So, if he swapped, he'd fit right in. As long as he has prep.

Wait... what is this thread? I haven't even read anything in it, besides your posts...

Oh, ya, I think they can do it...
As long as they have prep, Doom could go back in time, to when he stole Galactus's powers...
Cheap tactics ftw.

Marvel Earth pretty much sucks ass now.

EDIT: Unlimited prep? Ha!

Hah! He wrote SEX instead of LEX! He's a comical genius! I aim to squeeze.

Avalonofthewind
I'm saying when he wants power.

Same with Luthor.

Doom has that sort of stuff... all the time.

Anyway, I don't know how good anything else would be, besides his suit (and him giving himself super powers in 52), but I know how powerful Doom is.

As Luthor is being written back to his precrisis style, he's back to being pretty badass instead of just being a businessman with a grudge. He's a good match for Victor in battle and as an ally.

No.
But the way Doom has done so, is believable that he could do it to a lot of people from both DC and Marvel.

Wait... what is this thread? I haven't even read anything in it, besides your posts...

As long as they have prep, Doom could go back in time, to when he stole Galactus's powers...
Cheap tactics ftw.

Orange juice flashlight pwns Doom.

These 2 are pretty even. Doom on DC Earth would be annoying...just as Lex on Marvel Earth would be annoying.

Personally I'm happy seeing Lex being more mad scientist and less Kingpin.

Avalonofthewind
I'm saying when he wants power.

Same with Luthor. 52 is a good example, as are his recent arcs, and things like Rock of Ages where he had the worlogog.

Like Doom, Luthor had great power..and lost too.

Doom has that sort of stuff... all the time.

As Luthor is being written back to his precrisis style, he's back to being pretty badass instead of just being a businessman with a grudge. He's a good match for Victor in battle and as an ally.

No.

Cheap tactics ftw.

These 2 are pretty even. Doom on DC Earth would be annoying...just as Lex on Marvel Earth would be annoying.

Personally I'm happy seeing Lex being more mad scientist and less Kingpin.

quanchi112
Same with Luthor. 52 is a good example, as are his recent arcs, and things like Rock of Ages where he had the worlogog.

Like Doom, Luthor had great power..and lost too.

Personally I'm happy seeing Lex being more mad scientist and less Kingpin. the bad guys always lose thier great power. doom on average would stomp luthor in battle. doom in my opinion has him beat in all respects.

millenium02
i'm pretty sure lex and dr.doom will win on taking over marvel earth..
two greatest supervillains who gave dc and marvel heroes a very taught time defending earth.. some of their plots were even successful and they pretty have a clean win score.. well most of it...

about dr.doom vs lex luthor... read this
http://www.electricferret.com/fights/badguys.htm

its all been done and a lot of website, even youtube have discuss who is the clear winner when this two satans bash each other's head..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.