I saw her bnoooobs!!``

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marko
Okay so ageeeesssss since i made a thread whilst UI alchoholllllllllll.. my mate mel and her freind me are very dfrunk. I saw her boobds! was funny. my boyfrien d isn'tr here.... sad tyimes. oh welol. pub quiz in a bit!" cant wati1!!

Darth Extecute
Drinking much?

BobbyD
laughing out loud

Marko
helo people!

hjopw is kmc?

Marko
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Drinking much?

yes::P ned to slow down a bit it hinkks

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Marko
Okay so ageeeesssss since i made a thread whilst UI alchoholllllllllll.. my mate mel and her freind me are very dfrunk. I saw her boobds! was funny. my boyfrien d isn'tr here.... sad tyimes. oh welol. pub quiz in a bit!" cant wati1!!

You're an idiot. You post newdies of yourself on KMC, you post on KMC while drunk, you have a "boyfriend" and you brag about seeing **** on KMC. Go kill yourself, jerk-off.

Marko
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
You're an idiot. You post newdies of yourself on KMC, you post on KMC while drunk, you have a "boyfriend" and you brag about seeing **** on KMC. Go kill yourself, jerk-off.

hahaha okaysiy

Röland

If you have hate in your heart, let it out.

Wild-Cherry

Marko

C. C. Cowgirl

You are an idiot. You bash a random guy over the internet, you post on KMC while sober, you do not have a boyfriend. Go kill yourself, jerk-off.

angel

Röland
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Yesterday someone told me

" hate's free; Fill your pockets " Originally posted by Marko
I do but hope thast is hate is reslovesd! Hey rolan! Hows are you, I like the new sig! And also your contest sig!

I was quoting Chapelle Show. stick out tongue

I'm good Marko, thanks to both compliments. How is that drinking coming along? stick out tongue

PONG_MASTER
Sh*thead.

Röland
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
You are an idiot. You bash a random guy over the internet, you post on KMC while sober, you do not have a boyfriend. Go kill yourself, jerk-off.

angel

Nice. Very nice.

That could possibly be ownage.

2D_MASTER

angel

Yeah.....pure "Ownage".

Rogue Jedi

angel profiled. big grin

Marko

C. C. Cowgirl
Yeah.....pure "Ownage".

I had hate in my heart and had to let it out angel

Marko
Yeah.....pure "Ownage".

**** you you sober ****!!!

2D_MASTER
**** you you sober ****!!!

...need I say more?

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by PONG_MASTER
Sh*thead.

I could point out a number of threads even more shit and I do not see you post that in them wink

Röland
I had hate in my heart and had to let it out angel

laughing

PONG_MASTER
Wow, I never knew people would actually defend that drunk assh*le and use "ownage" in their sentences.

PONG_MASTER
I could point out a number of threads even more shit and I do not see you post that in them wink

... Okay.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by PONG_MASTER
Wow, I never knew people would actually defend that drunk assh*le and use "ownage" in their sentences.

These KMC vets sure do stick together. They induce "Ownage" wherever they roam.

Wild-Cherry
I think we all need a hug....

group

C. C. Cowgirl
A hug I gladely accept hug

PONG_MASTER

Oh, I know. They're so intimidating with their "ownage". I feel chills up my spine.

C. C. Cowgirl

I am one of these "vets"? stick out tongue

Kevy2007
I don't think anything as remotely sad as "ownage" is suppose to intimade anyone never mind him.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Kevy2007
I don't think anything as remotely sad as "ownage" is suppose to intimade anyone never mind him.

...um... wtf...

Rogue Jedi
These KMC vets sure do stick together. They induce "Ownage" wherever they roam. no, we just find it funny when someone makes an ass of themselves.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
no, we just find it funny when someone makes an ass of themselves.

Then you should find me hilarious angel

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
no, we just find it funny when someone makes an ass of themselves.

More "ownage"... I see.

C. C. Cowgirl
More "ownage"... I see.

To be able to own you more we will need a dog-tag and a collar smile

2D_MASTER
To be able to own you more we will need a dog-tag and a collar smile

............................... I seriously have no response to that. And people wonder I never take KMC seriously

Kevy2007
Wow this thread has gotten sad

BTW Nice comeback/coinout there

C. C. Cowgirl
Yet you responded big grin

Slay
Reading this thread from beginning to end makes me chuckle, realise I shouldn't get drunk so often, wonder what that comment about the dog-collar was about and finally, lose faith in humanity.

Just thought I'd put in my two cents.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Slay
Reading this thread from beginning to end makes me chuckle, realise I shouldn't get drunk so often, wonder what that comment about the dog-collar was about and finally, lose faith in humanity.

Just thought I'd put in my two cents.

*Bows, tips hat*

C. C. Cowgirl
Lose faith in humanity? Want to start a club? raver

JacopeX
Okay so ageeeesssss since i made a thread whilst UI alchoholllllllllll.. my mate mel and her freind me are very dfrunk. I saw her boobds! was funny. my boyfrien d isn'tr here.... sad tyimes. oh welol. pub quiz in a bit!" cant wati1!! WUTS UP! Where they at?

Slay
Lose faith in humanity? Want to start a club? raver
Not with a Swede.

JacopeX
Not with a pothead. wink

Jack Harkness
Lose faith in humanity? Want to start a club? raver Always. smokin'

Slay

JacopeX
Lose faith in humanity? Want to start a club? raver Humanity has been down the drain for a long time. Trust me. wink

2D_MASTER

Slay
What about a loser sock or troll or whatever the f*ck people call me around here ?
Just some guy?

JacopeX
What about a loser sock or troll or whatever the f*ck people call me around here ? You are? Didn't really notice....

2D_MASTER
Just some guy?
Yeah that too.

Originally posted by JacopeX
You are? Didn't really notice....

Yeah.... I'm at the bottom of the KMC hierarchy.

JacopeX
Meh, don't worry about them. As long as you will never be banned, do whatever the hell you want. Just don't pull off a "Kai Lein" around here. wink

2D_MASTER
Meh, don't worry about them. As long as you will never be banned, do whatever the hell you want. Just don't pull off a "Kai Lein" around here. wink

eh? "kai lein"?

C. C. Cowgirl
Yeah.... I'm at the bottom of the KMC hierarchy.

That would be Fuze_Lover from what I have seen yes

JacopeX
That would be Fuze_Lover from what I have seen yes It's her fault. laughing out loud

Lana
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Always. smokin'

Jack eek!

C. C. Cowgirl
What about a loser sock or troll or whatever the f*ck people call me around here ?

Whos a good dog? That is right! Good doggie! hug

2D_MASTER

...................................................... ha.

Röland

Weird......

C. C. Cowgirl
I often call you 2D_MASTER to be honest. I hope that is alright shockyes

Slay
Really, it isn't that funny, and you're making a fool out of yourself, so for our sake and yours, don't push it.

2D_MASTER
I often call you 2D_MASTER to be honest. I hope that is alright shockyes

.................. ok.............. you're funny.

JacopeX
2D is a funny guy. Yet, people take him too seriously.

C. C. Cowgirl
Really, it isn't that funny, and you're making a fool out of yourself, so for our sake and yours, don't push it.

I never do what I do to entertain the nice people of KMC smile

I do it to entertain myself which is the only reason I start the computer big grin

JacopeX
We need more members like you though.....

Slay
I never do what I do to entertain the nice people of KMC smile

I do it to entertain myself which is the only reason I start the computer big grin
Yeah, but I'm asking you, to take it somewhere else, because it's genuinely hurting me.

C. C. Cowgirl
We need more members like you though.....

No you do not smile

I am pushing things too far yes

JacopeX
No you do not smile

I am pushing things too far yes either you are listening to what others say or I am going nuts.....

Strangelove
Okay so ageeeesssss since i made a thread whilst UI alchoholllllllllll.. my mate mel and her freind me are very dfrunk. I saw her boobds! was funny. my boyfrien d isn'tr here.... sad tyimes. oh welol. pub quiz in a bit!" cant wati1!! laughing out loud You so silly

C. C. Cowgirl
either you are listening to what others say or I am going nuts.....

There is only one voice I truly listen to wink

My own angel

Do not worry Jacope hug I am not leaving KMC big grin

JacopeX
Oh, cool! big grin hug

C. C. Cowgirl
Yeah, but I'm asking you, to take it somewhere else, because it's genuinely hurting me.

hmm Not that I know how it is hurting you but I have stopped have I not? I apologize if you found my behaviour offensive or if I hurt you smile I often get carried away but never regretting what I do stick out tongue

Apologize to Slay hug

hug]

Besides big grin 2D_MASTER thought I was funny smile

Slay
hmm Not that I know how it is hurting you but I have stopped have I not? I apologize if you found my behaviour offensive or if I hurt you smile I often get carried away but never regretting what I do stick out tongue

Apologize to Slay hug

hug]

It was hurting me, because it was so lame. I have this weird nag for getting embarrassed for other people...

2D_MASTER

*sigh* what a waste of 2nd rate sarcasm.

C. C. Cowgirl
It was hurting me, because it was so lame. I have this weird nag for getting embarrassed for other people...

Stay out of my way or you will be the first person in history with embaressment as cause of death big grin

*sigh* what a waste of 2nd rate sarcasm.

You were sarcastic? oh Could never have figured hmm

The Grey Fox

Sounds like your drunk right now.

C. C. Cowgirl
That is what he said yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.