Should Sentry die in WWH?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
Grown tired of Marvel's golden boy yet?

I sure haven't big grin

Tyrant
No.

I can't wait until he beats the shit out of Hulk though...

Symmetric Chaos
No.

He should be tortured for no reason afterward though.

Galan007
Originally posted by Tyrant
No.

I can't wait until he beats the shit out of Hulk though... I was just thinking the same thing. thumb up

Citizen V
It appears this Hulk wankfest was secretly a Sentry wankfest, I'm not complaining to be honest thumb up.

Tyrant
Originally posted by Citizen V
It appears this Hulk wankfest was secretly a Sentry wankfest, I'm not complaining to be honest thumb up. I foretold it from the beginning...
It is like the Supergirl story in which she beats everyone up, and then loses to said "Super" of "Man".

Citizen V
I foretold it from the beginning...
It is like the Supergirl story in which she beats everyone up, and then loses to said "Super" of "Man".

Shhh! You cannot speak his name ermm.

DigiMark007
Why kill a character that only debuted like a year or two ago?

Enough random deaths happen in comics....give the writers a chance to develop him before you Hush-Smash him into the grave.

Citizen V
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Why kill a character that only debuted like a year or two ago?

Enough random deaths happen in comics....give the writers a chance to develop him before you Hush-Smash him into the grave.

Sentry debuted 7 years ago erm.

But co-signed.

DigiMark007
7 years? Wtf? No he didn't.

....right?

confused

When I joined KMC they were just releasing his debut arc with the bogus Stan Lee Golden Age interviews and such.

Galan007

....right?

confused

When I joined KMC they were just releasing his debut arc with the bogus Stan Lee Golden Age interviews and such. "Sentry #1" was released in 2000.

Rufus T Firefly
i remember hearing he debuted 7 years ago too.....anyway, I ahte both charactersm and can care less to be honest shrug Though by the way they've been writing The Hulk lately, sentry's screwed

Estacado

....right?

confused

When I joined KMC they were just releasing his debut arc with the bogus Stan Lee Golden Age interviews and such.
Noob!!!!

Citizen V
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/yeahhedid.jpg

laughing out loud

Sorry, in an excitable mood.

The first page of the first issue of the first miniseries: aka the first appearance of The Sentry, which was seven years ago.

Rufus T Firefly
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
i remember hearing he debuted 7 years ago too.....anyway, I ahte both charactersm and can care less to be honest shrug Though by the way they've been writing The Hulk lately, sentry's screwed

V awesome sig laughing

Priest
Isn't Sentry gonna be on the last cover of WWH?
Anyways i kinda want Hulk to kick his ass because the whole marvel earth is on Sentry's nuts.

Citizen V
Originally posted by Priest
Isn't Sentry gonna be on the last cover of WWH?
Anyways i kinda want Hulk to kick his ass because the whole marvel earth is on Sentry's nuts.

Damn you Kanye, always keeping the white man down! sad.

You just straight up playa-hating, Gee.

And thanks Red thumb up

llagrok
I wouldn't mind him beating Hulk either, just checking with the rest of the board smile

V, love the sig.

Priest
Damn you Kanye,

always keeping the white man down! sad.
You just straight up playa-hating, Gee.

Dont get me wrong the white man is good and all but i prefer Green Muscular Menermmha
Seriously, i like Sentry, just wish that Marvel develops his character already...i was expecting something big from Big S during Civil War, but all we got was him in a pannel taking a punch from Hercules and some other scrub in the last issue...damm u Marvel!disgustfist
I think all this anticipation of the true power of Sentry is just pissing me off..Watch we're not gonna see any Sentry action until the end of WWH..Until then expect him to be on his couch eating some potato chips, and watching earth heros get their asses kicked on TV by his friend, The Hulk.

Citizen V
Originally posted by Priest

Dont get me wrong the white man is good and all but i prefer Green Muscular Menermmha
Seriously, i like Sentry, just wish that Marvel develops his character already...i was expecting something big from Big S during Civil War, but all we got was him in a pannel taking a punch from Hercules and some other scrub in the last issue...damm u Marvel!disgustfist
I think all this antispation of the true power of Sentry is just pissing me of..Watch we're not gonna see any Sentry action until the end of WWH..Until then expect him to be on his couch eating some potato chips, and watching earth heros get their asses kicked by his friend, The Hulk.

Yeah, I understand what you're talking about there:

Marvel hyped him up for a long time, I was expecting some Sentry ass kickage in CW to make up for the fact he basically did nothing in over 20 issues of New Avengers, yet what role in did he play in Civil War? None.

But hopefully after all this time of Marvel sitting on their hands over him, he'll come out at the end and kick some ass and really lay claim to the title of Marvel's No.1# Hero.

If/When they do fight, it'd better be epic.

DigiMark007
Ah, so I'm owned. Ok, fair enough.

wink

Rufus T Firefly
Ah, so I'm owned. Ok, fair enough.

wink

at least he's honest about it... stick out tongue

Badabing
Originally posted by llagrok

I sure haven't big grin Yes or lose his poewrs. Thor is back and should be #1. Plus, I HATE Sentry! durfistOriginally posted by Tyrant
No.

I can't wait until he beats the shit out of Hulk though... Shut up. Hulk RULES! Happy Dance

Tyrant
Originally posted by Badabing
Shut up. Hulk RULES! Happy Dance That's not what Captain America said... cool

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/hulkretRDED.png

Rufus T Firefly
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/hulkretRDED.png

i should make a sig off of that!

Badabing
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/hulkretRDED.png laughing

janus77
looks like he's taking a big dump ... Sentry?

Grodd

....right?

confused

The high level of comic knowledge on this forum roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grodd
The sentry mini series have both been excellent as specially the way he melts terrax hand.

TricksterPriest
Yes or lose his poewrs. Thor is back and should be #1. Plus, I HATE Sentry! durfist Shut up. Hulk RULES! Happy Dance

If Sentry beats Thor, there will be blood. cool

And this Hulk DOES rule! durw00t

Groddd: Come on man. 7 years to develop a character? That's horse-shit.

Rufus T Firefly
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

And this Hulk DOES rule! durw00t

no

Tyrant
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
no I agree.

They should have the zombified remains of Cap kick his ass.

Rufus T Firefly
I agree.

They should have the zombified remains of Cap kick his ass.

O bran, when will the world realised that you are the only one fit to be the chief editor of the MU, alas, it's merely in a perfect world, but in a perfect world....ermm

Grimm22
It appears this Hulk wankfest was secretly a Sentry wankfest, I'm not complaining to be honest thumb up.

eek!

That is the best sig....EVER!

Oh and on topic, no Marvel won't kill off a big character in this small of an event

jgiant
I can't wait till hulk kills sentry...

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah, I understand what you're talking about there:

Marvel hyped him up for a long time, I was expecting some Sentry ass kickage in CW to make up for the fact he basically did nothing in over 20 issues of New Avengers, yet what role in did he play in Civil War? None.

But hopefully after all this time of Marvel sitting on their hands over him, he'll come out at the end and kick some ass and really lay claim to the title of Marvel's No.1# Hero.

If/When they do fight, it'd better be epic.

*secretly hopes it isn't epic just to spite V"

Badabing
Originally posted by jgiant
I can't wait till hulk kills sentry... Agreed.Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
*secretly hopes it isn't epic just to spite V" Me too.

Citizen V
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
*secretly hopes it isn't epic just to spite V"

*secretely hopes all anime is cancelled and replaced with repeats of Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z*

Blight
I think Sentry should be killed by the rightful Superman Clone..... Hyperion.

Citizen V
Originally posted by Blight
I think Sentry should be killed by the rightful Superman Clone..... Hyperion.

How come?

Anyways I don't think of Hyperion of a Superman Clone anymore, especially because in alot of his incarnations he is so evil.

I like evil Hyperion, but you know, he'd best stay out of Sentry's face or else he'll be thrown into the sun.

Blight
How come?

Anyways I don't think of Hyperion of a Superman Clone anymore, especially because in alot of his incarnations he is so evil.

I like evil Hyperion, but you know, he'd best stay out of Sentry's face or else he'll be thrown into the sun. Nah ah! Sentry has stopped throwing people into the sun! Bendis says so hisself! stick out tongue

Martian_mind
Nah ah! Sentry has stopped throwing people into the sun! Bendis says so hisself! stick out tongue

Yeah,i mean he doesn't throw everything into the sun stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Maybe Bendis plans on having him throw stuff into Proxima Centauri... which would actually be kinda cool now that I think about it...

Blight
How do you throw someone that can fly into the sun, anyway?

Martian_mind
How do you throw someone that can fly into the sun, anyway?

Knock them the F*ck out first big grin

Blight
Hyperion wouldn't allow that... see what he did to Antarctica? big grin

Citizen V
Hyperion wouldn't allow that... see what he did to Antarctica? big grin

Hyperion won't have a choice, Sentry will give him the kiss of death and cast him into the Sun like a red-headed stepchild.

No-one expects the Kiss of Death!

Blight
Hyperion won't have a choice, Sentry will give him the kiss of death and cast him into the Sun like a red-headed stepchild.

No-one expects the Kiss of Death! That's dementor's dude..... okay... *Turns off harry potter ramble button*

Citizen V
That's dementor's dude..... okay... *Turns off harry potter ramble button*

2-eitsutpOc

Watermelon>>>>Harry Potter.

Blight
Hyperion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sentry

Why? Maybe because he has a story.

Citizen V
Hyperion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sentry

Why? Maybe because he has a story.

Oh really?

Yeah, let me just figure out what version of Hyperion we're talking about this time.

Wait, Hyperion the good one? or Hyperion the bad one? or that 'ultimate' Hyperion over in Supreme Power? or are we talking about the exiles Hyperion?

I just don't know erm, maybe if they didn't feel the need to rehash the character so much because he sucks so bad, then someone/anyone could have a clue about what his actual origins are.

Blight
Oh really?

Yeah, let me just figure out what version of Hyperion we're talking about this time.

Wait, Hyperion the good one? or Hyperion the bad one? or that 'ultimate' Hyperion over in Supreme Power? or are we talking about the exiles Hyperion?

I just don't know erm, maybe if they didn't feel the need to rehash the character so much because he sucks so bad, then someone/anyone could have a clue about what his actual origins are. No way. I choose to believe that they rehash him so much because he's just too badass to be one single character.... At least he wasn't conveniently sliced into the universe so as to compensate for a lack of sense.

Citizen V
No way. I choose to believe that they rehash him so much because he's just too badass to be one single character.... At least he wasn't conveniently sliced into the universe so as to compensate for a lack of sense.

There's nothing wrong with retcon characters IMO.

Martian_mind
They should end WWWH with Hulk dying.

willRules
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7996/wwhulkcvr5colmd2.jpg

Badabing
Originally posted by Martian_mind
They should end WWWH with Hulk dying. I kill you! durfist

llagrok
I kill you! durfist

Not if I get Hulk first dur

draxx_tOfU
That's dementor's dude..... okay... *Turns off harry potter ramble button*

IIRC, in the potterverse, a dementor's kiss will suck your soul but won't kill you in the clinical sense...

**shutting up now**

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by willRules

confused

The only way the blood splatter in that pic makes sense is if the Hulk's head did a complete 360 from Sentry's punch! smile

JasonK4
Should Sentry die in WWH?

No.

llagrok
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
confused

The only way the blood splatter in that pic makes sense is if the Hulk's head did a complete 360 from Sentry's punch! smile

Looks like his neck has been twisted around and like Sentry is sitting is sitting on him.

Kid attacks green santa?

NiņoAraņa
confused

The only way the blood splatter in that pic makes sense is if the Hulk's head did a complete 360 from Sentry's punch! smile power of a thousand exploding suns anyone?

ankur29

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by ankur29
thousand??pfft thats undreating him sad , more along the lines of a million cool i forget/they change it too much.....laughing

srankmissingnin
Doesn't Sentry exist a couple seconds into the future like the Ripping Friends or something silly like that? A bruiser like Hulk shouldn't even be able to touch him.

Tyrant

NiņoAraņa
They've never changed it...
What?
Where did this happen? i was sure that in New Avengers he said Thousand....idk....

tkitna
I hope Sentry beats the hell out of the Hulk,,,,

,,,and then Thor,,,,,,,

,,,and then Surfer,,,,

etc,,,.

Deathstroke
Doesn't Sentry exist a couple seconds into the future like the Ripping Friends or something silly like that? A bruiser like Hulk shouldn't even be able to touch him.

I heard that once too.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by tkitna

,,,and then Thor,,,,,,,

,,,and then Surfer,,,,

etc,,,. Sentry sucks. Hes nothing but a whining little girl.

Badabing
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Sentry sucks. Hes nothing but a whining little girl. Happy Dance yes

Tyrant
Hulk sucks. Hes nothing but a whining little girl. Originally posted by Badabing
Happy Dance yes
Is that you Bada? stick out tongue

Badabing
Is that you Bada? stick out tongue That's not how it supposed to be! durfist

Tyrant
That's not how it supposed to be! durfist Pfft... he lashes out at the people who he thinks killed his wife, and millions of people?

I agree with you.
What a baby.

Badabing
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click durfist

Tyrant
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22695/Excalibur 14p16.th.jpg

Where is your God now?

Big Sexy
Pfft... he lashes out at the people who he thinks killed his wife, and millions of people?

I agree with you.
What a baby. Actually its not that. He whines about everything. He whines about Civil War, fighting Blackbolt, and now WWH. He even checks out mentally during battles.

JasonK4

Where is your God now?
sly180

Tyrant
Actually its not that. He whines about everything. He whines about Civil War, fighting Blackbolt, and now WWH. He even checks out mentally during battles. Hulk?

Badabing

Where is your God now?
I hate you~ durfist

Tyrant
I hate you~ durfist dont hate me cuz u aint me. smokin'

Big Sexy
Hulk? I see the patern already just with the pic of him watching the tv. He needs to be under suicide watch at all times.

Badabing
dont hate me cuz u aint me. smokin' dur

Tyrant
Anyway... I have a sneaking suspicion that Hulk is going into the sun... shifty

Badabing
Anyway... I have a sneaking suspicion that Hulk is going into the sun... shifty That's it, we're fighting! durbeware

llagrok
Actually its not that. He whines about everything. He whines about Civil War, fighting Blackbolt, and now WWH. He even checks out mentally during battles.

Yes, Sentry whines about fighting heroes instead of villains. What a weirdo. Not everybody's as quick to jump their own allies as Iron Man.

Alfheim
Not everybody's as quick to jump their own allies as Iron Man.

I think Iron Man is misunderstood.

D-Block
No he shouldn't Die he should stop holding back and single handily stop the Hulk and his buddies.

D-Block
Originally posted by tkitna

,,,and then Thor,,,,,,,

,,,and then Surfer,,,,

etc,,,.

I can see him getting Hulk but If he beat's Thor I'm gonna be pissed.

willRules
Originally posted by Alfheim
I think Iron Man is misunderstood.

I agree, but I also think he's a prat yes

llagrok
bump big grin

Citizen V
Mmmkay.. The answer's still no.

llagrok
Mmmkay.. The answer's still no.

Good!

willRules
lol

Badabing

I sure haven't big grin Yes.

strengthkills
Originally posted by D-Block
No he shouldn't Die he should stop holding back and single handily stop the Hulk and his buddies. Haha,you're funny

llagrok
Originally posted by strengthkills
Haha,you're funny

You don't think he could?

strengthkills
You don't think he could? You really asking that?

willRules
As much as i am enjoying WWH, they really are Hyping Hulk up far too much for my tastes, I really hope the Golden Guardian of Good smacks him down like a cheap prostitute yes

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
No.

I can't wait until he beats the shit out of Hulk though...

strengthkills
As much as i am enjoying WWH, they really are Hyping Hulk up far too much for my tastes, I really hope the Golden Guardian of Good smacks him down like a cheap prostitute yes

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7996/wwhulkcvr5colmd2.jpg So they are overhyping hulk even though his powers are limitless.......also are you really saying someone is being overhyped but then saying you hope Sentry beats him.

tjcoady
So they are overhyping hulk even though his powers are limitless.......also are you really saying someone is being overhyped but then saying you hope Sentry beats him.

that statement just didn't really make sense. not in an insulting way, just in like... it doesn't connect.

willRules
So they are overhyping hulk even though his powers are limitless.......

Not that I disagree with you or anything (Which I do) but even if you were right about the Hulk's limitless strength, here's what I originally said.....

also are you really saying someone is being overhyped but then saying you hope Sentry beats him.

Yes that's what I said, how very observant of you yes

Evil_Ash
How can Hulk defeat someone with the power of a thousand suns? 131

NiņoAraņa
How can Hulk defeat someone with the power of a thousand suns? 131 it's a million 131

Akuki
Sentry's never going to die in WWH, it's obviously building up to an ending to show just how powerful he is.

Evil_Ash

Soljer

Citizen V
It's a million.

It has been stated, far more consistently to be a million, whereas only a few idiot writers have got it wrong.

Validus
It's a million.

It has been stated, far more consistently to be a million, whereas only a few idiot writers have got it wrong.
Who else besides Jenkins and Bendis has written Sentry anyway?

Citizen V
Originally posted by Validus
Who else besides Jenkins and Bendis has written Sentry anyway?

David Hine - Silent War
Greg Pak - WWH.. (kinda)
Mark Millar - CW (Bah!)

that's about it off the top of my head.

Validus
David Hine - Silent War
Greg Pak - WWH.. (kinda)
Mark Millar - CW (Bah!)

that's about it off the top of my head.
Two series I didn't or don't plan on reading and one in which Sentry was irrelevant. Pretty sure Bendis is the idiot you refer to, not that I have a problem with that. big grin

Citizen V
Two series I didn't or don't plan on reading and one in which Sentry was irrelevant. Pretty sure Bendis is the idiot you refer to, not that I have a problem with that. big grin

Correct.

Meh, I hate Bendis Sentry, he acts like a rookie yet he's supposed to be the most experienced respected guy out there. It totally contradicts Jenkins portrayl of him, even Hine's got the portrayl right. Bendis does what he wants regardless of continuity, it's not the first time and won't be the last.

Validus
Bendis' is pretty weak IMO.

llagrok

In Bendis' mind, everyone swears 30 times a minute on average.

Hercules
Bendis and continuity, don't go together, never have done never will do.

This is the same Bendis who said he was going to write an Ares capable of defeating Thor and has so far shown him getting pwned rather easily.

Supermanluv

Illunminati, Powers, Ultimate Spiderman, Allias are all critically acclaimed !

willRules

Am I the only person who is enjoying both New and Mighty Avengers?

Priest
*raises hand*
But i would prefer the MA better smile

llagrok

They're pretty decent, but common. Check out Ms.Marvel's thought bubbles, it's just wrong.

Validus
NA is alright.

The thought bubbles in Mighty Avengers just make everybody sound like catty high school students.

llagrok
Bendis does a decent job at being outrageous and such. I mean, pulse.

willRules
I'm loving the skrull mystery they have stated to build in NA but I'm hating the fact it will be only teased and hinted at us until 2008. I like the fact that it is crossing over much more (And will do in big ways) with MA. Thor needs to join the team in a few months and Clint Barton needs to realise that Ronin sucks, Hawkeye pwns yes

I love MA cos it feels so retro, classic Iron-man, the return of Ultron and Sentry makes up for the lack of Thor in an Avengers book. I admire the reintroduction of the thought bubbles. I hate the dialogue/stupid symbols put in them sad

Symmetric Chaos
He should die.
Stay dead for a while.
Then after he comes back Batman will point out that the last time he inspired someone was when he was dead.
Hopefully that will completely destroy any semblance of emotional stability whereupon he will try to destroy the universe and blow up . . . oh lets say Oa.

willRules
Blah, blah Sentry sucks, blah blah, Superman rip off, blah blah.

no expression

I think you are trying to tell us something but I can't quite work out what.....

llagrok
He should die.
Stay dead for a while.
Then after he comes back Batman will point out that the last time he inspired someone was when he was dead.
Hopefully that will completely destroy any semblance of emotional stability whereupon he will try to destroy the universe and blow up . . . oh lets say Oa.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/scan0031.jpg

Symmetric Chaos

Those bastards at DC they stole my idea! furious

Grimm22
I love the look on Supes face there laughing

It screams "WTF!?!"

Creshosk

http://www.passfailstudios.com/index.php?id=2

dodgy

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Creshosk
http://www.passfailstudios.com/index.php?id=2

dodgy

AmishSuperman would never do that sad

Creshosk
AmishSuperman would never do that sad Silly batman, always mouthing off and getting himself killed.

http://www.passfailstudios.com/index.php?id=45

Grimm22
AmishSuperman would never do that sad

What a great concept for an Elseworlds story laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Grimm22
What a great concept for an Elseworlds story laughing

It did happen in an else world.

JLA: The Nail

Him being Amish wasn't overly important though.

Grimm22
It did happen in an else world.

JLA: The Nail

Him being Amish wasn't overly important though.

eek

Scans?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Grimm22
eek

Scans?

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/jla-01-134.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/jla-01-135.jpg

The Kents never found him and apparently Lancaster ain't that far from Kansas.

strengthkills
Not that I disagree with you or anything (Which I do) but even if you were right about the Hulk's limitless strength, here's what I originally said.....

So hulk doesnt have limitless strength.

llagrok
So hulk doesnt have limitless strength.

This is not a Hulk discussion thread.

Grimm22
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/jla-01-134.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/jla-01-135.jpg

The Kents never found him and apparently Lancaster ain't that far from Kansas.

eek!

And the art is by Alan Davis! big grin

I'll have to add that to my trade list

Superboy Prime
Sentry should speeblitz World War Hulk into submission....or maybe he should try to calm Hulk down while Hulk pounds on him...something happens and Bob snaps out of it...Void re-emerges and breaks every single mother ****ing bone in Hulk's body and then takes the remains to the sun. He won't be done. He gets inside the sun and makes it go nova and eradicates the entire solar system.

Then in the last panel Banner wakes up petrified and it turns out it was only a bad dream.

Cliche non-sense for the win.

strengthkills
This is not a Hulk discussion thread. Should sentry die in World War Hulk.

What im asking is very relevant,so answer it.

willRules
Maybe Hulk should pwn him with his limitless strength

After all Hulk is TEH STRONGESTTTEST ONE THERE IS!!!!! big grin

strengthkills

After all Hulk is TEH STRONGESTTTEST ONE THERE IS!!!!! big grin Logic would dictate that,but hey this......nm.

Symmetric Chaos

After all Hulk is TEH STRONGESTTTEST ONE THERE IS!!!!! big grin

That or he could do the very simple task of playing on the emotions of the most fragile mind in the MU to turn the fight to his advantage.

And then hit him really hard.

Badabing
That or he could do the very simple task of playing on the emotions of the most fragile mind in the MU to turn the fight to his advantage.

And then hit him really hard. We saw Strange try to play on those emotions and look how well that worked....

Battlehammer
could sentry jsut I don't know speed blizt the shit out of hulk.............or maybe jsut calm hulk down then knock him out or how about kick the crap out of hulk...........Or blast him till he can't ge tup or fly his ass into the sun.

Symmetric Chaos
We saw Strange try to play on those emotions and look how well that worked....

I was thinking more in the "I'm not the bad guy, how dare you judge me by only one side of the story" sort of way.

Or he could do what happened in the crossover with Supes and just play up the whole "I'm not evil I'm just mindless rage" angle.

Badabing
I was thinking more in the "I'm not the bad guy, how dare you judge me by only one side of the story" sort of way.

Or he could do what happened in the crossover with Supes and just play up the whole "I'm not evil I'm just mindless rage" angle. I was just being a Hulk fanboy. durhuc stick out tongue

Grinning Goku
I'm really looking forward to this fight and I hope it's not a 'fight' instead.

Superboy Prime
Just to answer the question Sentry should not die for a couple of reasons:

1. Sentry has been hyped as the most powerful hero on earth. If Hulk kills him all that hype goes to hell...and I would ask myself why did they even bother with Sentry.

2. Sentry is not loved enough to cause an impact on the marvel fanbase. If it was Thor...Iron Man...Surfer...anyone else it would be a shock and would be a moment to remember. Sentry as he stands right now would die being just another Superman ripoff that could not live up to the guy he was copied from.

3. Sentry should demolish him.

But hey...I could be wrong.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>