I Need Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreamt
I'm about to purchase a cell-phone and have decided on a Sprint Service Carrier because they have the best coverage in the area I live in and spend the most time in.
Because I borrow my friend's cell phones all the time I've realized I text more than I do anything else, so I'm trying to find a service package on their website that offers unlimited texting but I can't find any mention of texting at all on any of the plan descriptions. Am I looking in the wrong place or am I looking at the wrong service for it.
I decided I wanted a package that at least loosely fit the bounds of free nights and weekends, unlimited texting and at least 500 anytime minutes. Can anyone help me find it, even if it isn't with Sprint?

Kevy2007
Or you could shut the hell up and accept you're a spastic.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Dreamt
I'm about to purchase a cell-phone and have decided on a Sprint Service Carrier because they have the best coverage in the area I live in and spend the most time in.
Because I borrow my friend's cell phones all the time I've realized I text more than I do anything else, so I'm trying to find a service package on their website that offers unlimited texting but I can't find any mention of texting at all on any of the plan descriptions. Am I looking in the wrong place or am I looking at the wrong service for it.
I decided I wanted a package that at least loosely fit the bounds of free nights and weekends, unlimited texting and at least 500 anytime minutes. Can anyone help me find it, even if it isn't with Sprint? I know Nextel has unlimited texting, and a fair ammount of anytime minutes...yes

Dreamt
Originally posted by Kevy2007
Or you could shut the hell up and accept you're a spastic. Who the hell are you?

SelphieT
Who the hell are you?

Some newb douche.

Dreamt
Originally posted by SelphieT
Some newb douche. Clearly laughing out loud

SelphieT
Clearly laughing out loud

Yeah, has he ever talked to you before? If he hasn't, I don't know how he could accuse you of being spastic and shite.

Kevy2007
Ah SelphieT, me knuckle dragging @r$emug moronic Limey bottom feeding loser, Go back to w@nking on and licking yer mum's hairy toes in your council estate $h%thole. I'll tell "Golden Brown" to make sure your dole cheque arrives on time.

Röland
Whenever you go to the Sprint place to pick your phone/sign the contract ask about texting plans.

Vathu
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
I know Nextel has unlimited texting, and a fair ammount of anytime minutes...yes

Nextel sucks.

Believe me. I have them. faint

SelphieT
Ah SelphieT, me knuckle dragging @r$emug moronic Limey bottom feeding loser, Go back to w@nking on and licking yer mum's hairy toes in your council estate $h%thole. I'll tell "Golden Brown" to make sure your dole cheque arrives on time.

Aw, look at the little baby, aren't you cute, where's your mommy?

Vathu
Some newb douche.

Yeah. But he has some fondness of constantly badgering Gillian about her sexual orientation.. ermmnone

Kevy2007
Vathu or Vathgina, Go eat a fried Mars bar ye moronic tw@, Bet my GPA was higher than yours, you dole sucking council estate inbred dog. Fancy a go at taking the test for Mensa? Not "blewdy" likely you'd get into that, "Laddie".

SelphieT
Vathu or Vathgina, Go eat a fried Mars bar ye moronic tw@, Bet my GPA was higher than yours, you dole sucking council estate inbred dog. Fancy a go at taking the test for Mensa? Not "blewdy" likely you'd get into that, "Laddie".

.....GPA? What does that have to do with anything? If anything, you are just making yourself look very uneducated.

Homer J.
Ah SelphieT, me knuckle dragging @r$emug moronic Limey bottom feeding loser, Go back to w@nking on and licking yer mum's hairy toes in your council estate $h%thole. I'll tell "Golden Brown" to make sure your dole cheque arrives on time. That seemed an awful lot to say. Seems like you could've said something like "Shut up".

On the subject. Verizon is good for texting.

Röland

I can be tough over the internet too.

Da Rev, you suck balls.

See? That was tough as hell.

Homer J.

Röland
Originally posted by Homer J.
I changed my name, dick.

You're right that was hard.

Haha. I said "dick" and "hard" all in the same post.

Laugh?

All you got out of me was a chuckle.

Vathu

I hate England. no expression

Homer J.

TRH
Vathu or Vathgina, Go eat a fried Mars bar ye moronic tw@, Bet my GPA was higher than yours, you dole sucking council estate inbred dog. Fancy a go at taking the test for Mensa? Not "blewdy" likely you'd get into that, "Laddie". GPA huh?.....you spelled somewhere wrong....reporting

Röland
Thats cool. I still e-love you.

I thought we were more than e-love?

Homer J.

Röland
Like what? e-e-love?

Yeah. But with cyber seckz.

Homer J.

Röland
i luv cybr secks

u wnt 2 haf sum

nut rite nows i haf tu eat mah dinnr

Homer J.

Röland
me 2

mmm pzza lloll

mmm tee-vee dinnr lolz

Homer J.

Röland
hah aur 2 ft 4 mez

tv tym

l8rz

i wunt sum pissa u azz

l8rz

Dreamt
Yeah, has he ever talked to you before? If he hasn't, I don't know how he could accuse you of being spastic and shite. Nope, never. I suspect a sock.

=Tired Hiker=
Just write letters instead of texting, via the U.S. Postal Service. It's probably cheaper.

Rodgort
I have Cingular because I too text most of the time, and it's got some good plans that have texting, you should give it a try.

Storm
Consider yourself warned for member bashing Kevy2007!

Rogue Jedi
uh oh.

Vathu
Originally posted by Storm
Consider yourself warned for member bashing Kevy2007!

Yah he hurt mah feelingz! sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.