Ryu Hayabusa Vs Abyss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sandai Kitetsu
Soul Edge and Soul Calibur... if a human being were to absorb the power contained within these two sword...

Zasalamel put this idea into action. It was an idea no normal person would ever consider, but for Zasalamel, it was his chance to attain true death. He hid behind the scenes during the battle between the cursed sword and the spirit sword, appearing only when their powers reached their zenith. Then, using a secret art, he connected his body to the world of the abyss and created a jet-black sphere that absorbed all forms of energy. His plan was to use this to draw out the essences of the swords and take them into his body. It was an act that only Zasalamel, with the knowledge gained from an eternity of lifetimes, could have performed.
Clusters of light, most pure and fierce, were released from the swords. For a moment, they seemed struggle as if they had a will of their own, but then proceeded to be absorbed into Zasalamel's body. Power coursed through has entire body, and he began to transform.
At the end of an experience completely different from his countless rebirth, he had obtained sharpness of sense, overflowing power, and a voice that thundered like an echoing roar. Zasalamel must have thought that, having acquired this power, his goal had been achieved. The peace and death that he had sought was right before his eyes. But deep within him, something other than himself was beginning to awaken. He had invited into himself an inhuman power...

Ryu Hayabusa, the mordern day super ninja. He is the last of his clan and is the only being that stands in the way of Abyss

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b6/SC3Abyss.jpg

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/9/91/300px-RyuHayabusa.jpg

Guilty Gear
Details such as how Ryu is fighting, would be nice.

If he's using Taijitsu/martial arts in this fight he's going to lose pretty quickly.

If he's armed with either the TDS or DDB, he'd have as much of a chance as Abyss would of winning, or slightly greater. The TDS would work very well against a being like Abyss for it's immense spiritual power that works most effectively against evil. The DDB is without a doubt a weapon of power that's off the charts.

Violent2Dope
Kinda hard to debate Abyss as we have no feats for him and all we can go by really is gameplay, isn't it?

Guilty Gear
He's completely burned and wrecked the region where he is fought as an opening feat, and can summon meteors of epic proportions to rain down on the planet. His abilities in-game should be considered as well. He is very agile and has several very impressive attacks. One of his moves is shooting a big ball of energy at his opponents. He also has a space compressing attack, if I'm not mistaken. The attack looks like it warps or compressed the area around him. He could also cause shockwaves by simply hitting the ground, shoot flames and has flight as well.

Darkstorm Zero
Abyss is basically Night Terror-lite.

Although he doiesn'thave the sheer powerof that beast, he oes have a mich lighter form, and is incredibly fast (all his senses are enhanced, and he has overflowing power)

As Guilty said, he's wrecked a huge amount of countryside as seen in the Entire background, even a neibouring mountain is erupting with lava rivers, and thats before factoring in those huge meteors.

However, it's hard toguage actual battle capability, since we simply don't know who this "Super" Zasalamel has fought...

Guilty Gear
Is Olcadan the third strongest SC character? I've been thinking this, since before you see his profile he is shown in a CGI background with Night Terror and Abyss, and Night Terror is undoubtfully the strongest there is in SC, and Abyss is the second.

Superboy Prime
I don't know much about Abyss...which sucks.

Just have Abyss ravage Hayabusa's village yet again and I can honestly see a hell vent on revenge busa taking him down.

But really...I don't know.

Hayabusa's pros here are his speed, versatility and skill with his blades. I think he can pull it off.

Sandai Kitetsu
He's only allowed the Dabilharo, Lunar, and Dragon Sword.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Is Olcadan the third strongest SC character? I've been thinking this, since before you see his profile he is shown in a CGI background with Night Terror and Abyss, and Night Terror is undoubtfully the strongest there is in SC, and Abyss is the second. Olcadan is THE strongest foo! And I can't say who wins, as once again, we know nothing about him other than gameplay and how he wrecked stuff. And DZ, are you sure that wasn't just CR?

Guilty Gear
I still think Olcadan is the third strongest.Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
He's only allowed the Dabilharo, Lunar, and Dragon Sword. With the Dabilahro wink he loses.

With the Lunar he loses.

With the Dragon Sword...he goes down but not as badly.

Superboy Prime
Nevermind.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Olcadan is THE strongest foo! And I can't say who wins, as once again, we know nothing about him other than gameplay and how he wrecked stuff. And DZ, are you sure that wasn't just CR?

I'm certain, because it's the ruins of the cathedral where Siegfried and Nightmare face off, with the Soul Embrace in the background.

And Olcadan is perhaps the strongest, amongst NT and Abyss, simply because his profile says he has gaine enough strength to challenge Gos, an he has never been defeate, (He drew once, but every other fight in his massive lineup has been victories.)

Guilty Gear
So he's the third strongest, right? I believe this since he's shown in a CGI background with only himself, Night Terror and Abyss.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
So he's the third strongest, right? I believe this since he's shown in a CGI background with only himself, Night Terror and Abyss. No foo, he's the strongest! He's got more experience than Zasalamel, and even SE! He's a God!

Darkstorm Zero
He's not a god, but he's strong enough to challenge them apparently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.