Religion and sex life disclosure required for Brits in the U.S.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schecter
to keep america safe, officials will need to know if you british visitors are gay or a liberal...apart from your religion.

of course, muslims will be shot on site.

full article
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0%2C%2C2132099%2C00.html

chillmeistergen
Dear oh dear. This is the kind of thing that fuels the 'fad', which is the topic of another thread.

BlaxicanHydra
Just when the British couldn't hate us any more then they already do.

debbiejo
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Just when the British couldn't hate us any more then they already do. I hear ya.

On another note, did anyone hear that thousands of Iraqi refugees are going to be sent to the Detroit metro area?? There are no jobs here people........what is this, a dump site on the worst state in the nation?

Schecter
Originally posted by debbiejo
I hear ya.

On another note, did anyone hear that thousands of Iraqi refugees are going to be sent to the Detroit metro area?? There are no jobs here people........what is this, a dump site on the worst state in the nation?

seems poetically just, though erm

chillmeistergen
I hear ya.

I'm sure the refugees are even more pissed off.

debbiejo
They're all gonna go on welfare.......taxes, taxes, taxes.......

No jobs, more people....and gas stations and party stores... mad

Schecter
They're all gonna go on welfare.......taxes, taxes, taxes.......

No jobs, more people....and gas stations and party stores... mad

all because they had the nerve to live on top of our oil! mad

debbiejo
Originally posted by Schecter
all because they had the nerve to live on top of our oil! mad laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

FeceMan
You can thank Two-Penny Jenny for the situation in Detroit.

Devos should have won hands-down, but it seems that the blacks and Mexicans figured out how to vote.

KidRock
Good. Never did trust them brits.

Rogue Jedi
to keep america safe, officials will need to know if you british visitors are gay or a liberal...apart from your religion.

full article
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0%2C%2C2132099%2C00.html what king of gobbledygok is this? what difference does ones sexual preference make?

this is a new reason why I have no loyalties to this country.

vinz07
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
what king of gobbledygok is this? what difference does ones sexual preference make?

Just go to the Philippines if that so...

Quiero Mota

Is that really so, or are you just being dramatic over some current issue?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Is that really so, or are you just being dramatic over some current issue? well, i am not anti american, but i have no allegiances. what has this country ever did for me?

vinz07
well, i am not anti american, but i have no allegiances. what has this country ever did for me?

migrate to another country...its now chaotic world of ours....

Quiero Mota
well, i am not anti american, but i have no allegiances. what has this country ever did for me?

Well, you're asking the wrong person. I tend to think that people who ask "What has this country done for me?" are ungrateful and are just sitting around and waiting for something. Look on the bright side...you could've been born in some piece of shit African country.

There's nothing wrong with hating or being disillusioned with our country over some perceived flaw, but I just hope you don't become the next John Walker.

Rogue Jedi
Well, you're asking the wrong person. I tend to think that people who ask "What has this country done for me?" are ungrateful and are just sitting around and waiting for something. Look on the bright side...you could've been born in some piece of shit African country.

There's nothing wrong with hating or being disillusioned with our country over some perceived flaw, but I just hope you don't become the next John Walker. nah, I aint all anal about it, but i just dont feel the need to thump my chest and say "buy american!!!"

Robtard

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country." - John F. Kennedy - January 20th 1961

As Mota stated, you're lucky to have been born in a free first class country, where hard work pays off and you can succeed/excel in life. Even though America is not perfect, things could be worse off, far worse off... so get off your lazy ass, stop crying about failed relationships and DO SOMETHING to improve yourself numb-nuts.

xmarksthespot
A lot of people have run an under 3 minute 50s mile...

Robtard
See RJ, with hard work and steadfast determination, you could be one of those 3m 50s mile running mother****ers.

vinz07
ROCK the world...dont mind religion and sex...dont mind america and britain just for it...

Robtard
I felt like I should have been inspired by that...

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by vinz07
ROCK the world...dont mind religion and sex...dont mind america and britain just for it...

What??

Alkaselzer
It made me want to play a loud guitar solo, but then I remembered that I can't play guitar, so the inspiration was lost on me.

Anyways.

Religion and sex life should have no relevance on British citizens going on vacation...

xmarksthespot
What if they're going to visit a church to have sex in it...?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Robtard
"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country." - John F. Kennedy - January 20th 1961

As Mota stated, you're lucky to have been born in a free first class country, where hard work pays off and you can succeed/excel in life. Even though America is not perfect, things could be worse off, far worse off... so get off your lazy ass, stop crying about failed relationships and DO SOMETHING to improve yourself numb-nuts.

Wow that was a bit uncalled for. no expression

Robtard
Originally posted by Alfheim
Wow that was a bit uncalled for. no expression

How so? If anything, he'll do something to improve his station, might be a little or it might be a lot. In several months, he'll thank me for my upfront and gruff candor.

Quiero Mota

full article

So this is another way of keeping the terrorists out, right. If so, I never knew that the British were a threat.

Robtard
So this is another way of keeping the terrorists out, right. If so, I never knew that the British were a threat.

Many Muslims in the U.K.

Quiero Mota
Many Muslims in the U.K.

There's also about 6 million in the US, but the govt. isn't rounding them up Japanese American style.

And those Muslims are British citizens, not Saudi, so I don't see the problem.

Rogue Jedi

As Mota stated, you're lucky to have been born in a free first class country, where hard work pays off and you can succeed/excel in life. Even though America is not perfect, things could be worse off, far worse off... so get off your lazy ass, stop crying about failed relationships and DO SOMETHING to improve yourself numb-nuts. Its not my quality of life I am griping about, I am content where I am now. in fact, things are getting better every day. things are getting beter because I have changed them, not my country.

crying about failed relationships? just because I post in a relationship thread? hey, I post where I want where I want. if you dont like it, ignore it.

as far as being born in a free country, I could be in England, Australia, Canada, France, or many other places. You think the USA is the only place where one can succeed?

So change your tampon and get outta my face with your patriotical BS.

Alfheim
How so? If anything, he'll do something to improve his station, might be a little or it might be a lot. In several months, he'll thank me for my upfront and gruff candor.

Dunno man that sounds like crap to me, as he said he wasnt being anal he just said he didnt feel like thumping his chest, so you just decided to give him a lecture.

thorinnsrug

Its not my quality of life I am griping about, I am content where I am now. in fact, things are getting better every day. things are getting beter because I have changed them, not my country.

crying about failed relationships? just because I post in a relationship thread? hey, I post where I want where I want. if you dont like it, ignore it.

as far as being born in a free country, I could be in England, Australia, Canada, France, or many other places. You think the USA is the only place where one can succeed?

So change your tampon and get outta my face with your patriotical BS.

You know what I mean? The guy doesnt know you from Adam and hes telling you how to run your life.

Rogue Jedi
How so? If anything, he'll do something to improve his station, might be a little or it might be a lot. In several months, he'll thank me for my upfront and gruff candor. think again, you are so far off about me it isn't even funny. whats the matter, someone pee in your corn flakes?

Rogue Jedi
Dunno man that sounds like crap to me, as he said he wasnt being anal he just said he didnt feel like thumping his chest, so you just decided to give him a lecture.

thorinnsrug maybe he has a wet diaper.

Robtard
You two are funny.

P.S. My intial intention wasn't meant as an attack. But cry about it if you like, at least you have a shoulder now.

Quiero Mota
So change your tampon

Looks like someone's been stealing lines from Schecter.

Rogue Jedi
Looks like someone's been stealing lines from Schecter. I have been using that line since high school.

Quiero Mota
I have been using that line since high school.

Just giving you a hard time, porque he says that a lot.

Alfheim
You two are funny.

P.S. My intial intention wasn't meant as an attack. But cry about it if you like, at least you have a shoulder now.

"Get of your lazy-ass", "numbnuts." Well those were the words you used, that was rude and uncalled for.

Rogue Jedi
You two are funny.

P.S. My intial intention wasn't meant as an attack. But cry about it if you like, at least you have a shoulder now. nice try. you made an ass of yourself, and now you have been called on it.

you are the one doing all the crying, sissyboy.

Robtard
"Get of your lazy-ass, numbnuts." Well thats not eaxctly what you said, but that was rude and uncalled for.

1) Commandeer a brush of some sort; a 'shorthair' would probably be more effective
2) Spread labia, outer and inner
3) Brush vigorously in both a vertical and horizontal motion for 5-6 minutes or until sand is gone.

nice try. you made an ass of yourself, and now you have been called on it.

you are the one doing all the crying, sissyboy.

Okay, let's play... show me where I "cried"?

P.S. I suggest you do the same as noted above.

Rogue Jedi
1) Commandeer a brush of some sort; a 'shorthair' would probably be more effective
2) Spread labia, outer and inner
3) Brush vigorously in both a vertical and horizontal motion for 5-6 minutes of until sand is gone.

Okay, let's play... show me where I "cried"? the entire post, girlie.

Robtard
the entire post, girlie.

Repeat, show me where I "cried"?

Being an "ass" or busting someones balls isn't crying... getting upset over nothing is "crying" though. SO show me, please.

Alfheim

Rogue Jedi
Repeat, show me where I "cried"?

Being an "ass" or busting someones balls isn't crying... getting upset over nothing is "crying" though. SO show me, please. I dont have to show you, its in the open.

you dont see it as crying because...well, because you are a little whiny *****.

Rogue Jedi

Robtard

Rogue Jedi
If you're unable to see the post for what it was, that is your problem, not mine.

Also, I said "my intent wasn't to attack" after both of you threw a hissy fit. though more so on his part, you're just playing moral highground. man, just stop. you are painting yourself in a corner.

Robtard
I dont have to show you, its in the open.

you dont see it as crying because...well, because you are a little whiny *****.

So you can't "copy/paste" where I "cried"?

man, just stop. you are painting yourself in a corner.

Oh no!

Alfheim
If you're unable to see the post for what it was, that is your problem, not mine.

Also, I said "my intent wasn't to attack" after both of you threw a hissy fit. though more so on his part, you're just playing moral highground.

*sigh* Bro. Look im cool, ok. I dunno man regardless of wether you didnt mean it as an attack or not, theres a right way of telling people things.

Hell you could slap somebody in the face and tell them you didnt mean it as an attack, still not appropriate.

Robtard
*sigh* Bro. Look im cool, ok. I dunno man regardless of wether you didnt mean it as an attack or not, theres a right way of telling people things.

Hell you could slap somebody in the face and tell them you didnt mean it as an attack, still not appropriate.

If you can't see the difference, or just missed it, then that's your problem... what can I say besides already saying "it wasn't meant as an attack". I could have retorted with more "insults" directly after the vaginal explosions, but I didn't.

Edit: *sigh* & *sigh* again.

Robtard
There's also about 6 million in the US, but the govt. isn't rounding them up Japanese American style.

And those Muslims are British citizens, not Saudi, so I don't see the problem.

The fear I gather, is non-US Muslims being indoctrinated overseas and being sent in to "Jihad us all".

Alfheim
If you can't see the difference, or just missed it, then that's your problem... what can I say besides already saying "it wasn't meant as an attack".

Well ok this the thing....

I could have retorted with more "insults" directly after the vaginal explosions, but I didn't.

Edit: *sigh* & *sigh* again.

Well you see that statement in itself is rude. So its like now you're saying I didnt mean to be insulting and saying an insulting statement after that

All im saying is be more civil and you're using words like "vaginal", thats not insulting is it?

Anyway forget it.

Rogue Jedi

Well you see that statement in itself is rude. So its like now you're saying I didnt mean to be insulting and saying an insulting statement after that

All im saying is be more civil and you're using words like "vaginal", thats not insulting is it?

Anyway forget it. he is an ass. ignore him.

Robtard

Anyway forget it.

What is hard to understand, I was "busting his balls" initially, sure I was being insulting to a degree, but not in the sense that I wanted to harm him, cause him stress, make him cry etc. etc. etc. aka "****ing Around"

xmarksthespot
Martyr Complex Boy complaining about other people whining. Too rich. Excuse me while I chuckle.Originally posted by Robtard
What is hard to understand, I was "busting his balls" initially, sure I was being insulting to a degree, but not in the sense that I wanted to harm him, cause him stress, make him cry etc. etc. etc. aka "****ing Around" I don't know if you're allowed to say "balls" now, should just stick with "schwing-schwong" and "bajingo."

Robtard
he is an ass. ignore him.

I'm still waiting, please show where I "cried".

Alfheim
What is hard to understand, I was "busting his balls" initially, sure I was being insulting to a degree, but not in the sense that I wanted to harm him, cause him stress, make him cry etc. etc. etc. aka "****ing Around"

Look man, its all good. Im just adding my 2cents.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Martyr Complex Boy complaining about other people whining. Too rich.

I was actually thinking . "I wonder if xmarks is going to turn up." laughing out loud

Robtard
Martyr Complex Boy complaining about other people whining. Too rich. Excuse me while I chuckle.I don't know if you're allowed to say "balls" now, should just stick with "schwing-schwong" and "bajingo."

"Bajingo" isn't that some 'steadiness of hand' game played with wooden blocks?

Rogue Jedi
I'm still waiting, please show where I "cried". do my dishes first.

xmarksthespot
"Bajingo" isn't that some 'steadiness of hand' game played with wooden blocks? Nah... it's from Scrubs...

"Hoo-hoo" "bajingo" "schwing-schwong" "Frick!!"

Robtard
Look man, its all good. Im just adding my 2cents.

Invest more wisely next time, or in the least, look very closely at which stocks you buy into.

Robtard
Nah... it's from Scrubs...

"Hoo-hoo" "bajingo" "schwing-schwong" "Frick!!"

Only watched an episode or four, okay, four to be exact; it is a funny one though.

Alfheim
Invest more wisely next time, or in the least, look very closely at which stocks you buy into.

Ok.

Rogue Jedi
Ok. thats funny.

Schecter
this is pure comedy. in another thread RJ declares himself the "Ultimate Patriot".
now he has no allegiences with the U.S. all it took was 1 topic, 1 thread, 1 post.
shit they better lock me up. if i can turn the ultimate patriot againsts his country with the stroke of a few keys, im just plain dangerous confused

Robtard
this is pure comedy. in another thread RJ declares himself the "Ultimate Patriot".
now he has no allegiences with the U.S. all it took was 1 topic, 1 thread, 1 post.
shit they better lock me up. if i can turn the ultimate patriot againsts his country with the stroke of a few keys, im just plain dangerous confused

thats funny.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Dear oh dear. This is the kind of thing that fuels the 'fad', which is the topic of another thread.

... I thought I fueled the "fad".... sad

Devil King

full article

So you're saying John Lennon had it easy?

chillmeistergen
RJ, I thought you'd happily enter the army for your country etc.? Why would you want to defend a country, that you feel has done nothing for you?

Schecter
luuuuuuucy! joo got some 'splaining to do.

42ndStreetFreak
all because they had the nerve to live on top of our oil! mad

Oil we pay them a great deal of money for. Without our need for 'thier' oil (all discovered, drilled and refined by Western countries) these dirt holes would have no income!

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.