Battle of the Jins: Saotome vs Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Jin Kazama, chairman of the Mishima Zaibatsu, has sent the Tekken Force out to search for his traitorous grandfather and father.

What the Tekken Force finds is a mecha which decimates their numbers.

All Jin gets of the mecha is its design: BX-02 Blodia; its pilot: the man who shares the same first name as he does: Jin Saotome.

At least Blodia isn't too hard to find. Jin transform into Devil form and finds Blodia beating the crap out of Godzilla outside of Tokyo. Jin gets Blodia's attention by firing several laser beams at it, in which Jin replies with a volley of gunfire.

Both miss their targets.

Jin K. returns to his normal form, while Jin S. descends from Blodia's hand...to find a welcoming committe of heavily armed Tekken Force members aiming their guns at him.

Kazama: You are not of this world!

Saotome: I come from nearly 100 years from the future. What's it to you?

Kazama: Your mecha...is now the property of the Mishima Zaibatsu!

Saotome: Over my dead body!

Kazama: That can be arranged!

Jin has come back in time because the Mishima clan was responsible for the destruction of the Japanese Islands. He is in the present to eliminate the Mishima bloodline and save Japan from destruction.

Kazama: Stand down! This one is mine. (the T.F. does as their boss commands) I am Kazama Jin, Chairman of the Mishima Zaibatsu. What's your name?

Saotome: Saotome Jin, pilot of Variant Armor BX-02 Blodia. Your desendants will be responsible for a great catastrophe in 100 years! I'm here to stop you!

Kazama: You will try.

They fight.

StyleTime
I know a whopping zero percent about Saotome. Does anywhere here know something about him?

colonelf40
can soatome use his blodia?
if so he just rams it into that punk Kazama!

mvc>tekken

Sado22
colone...you call Jin Kazama gay but are supporting a guy who wears metal clothes and strip dances in a move and in his striker pose!
shame on you! mad

Jin breaks his mecha in half along with his tightywhity wearing dumbass!

ThoraxeRMG
Jin wins this by cheating.
He makes Blodia stomp on Jin Kazama.

colonelf40
Raoh crushes both of them jap punks

RAOH F*CKING RULES!

StyleTime
Originally posted by colonelf40
mvc>tekken
ermm

Superboy Prime
Jin's mecha stomps on Kazama. End of match.

Sado22
*superkicks SBP*
mad

Who else?
BLODIA!!!

Guilty Gear
Meh, I'll say Kazama.

Superboy Prime
Jin Kazama is screwed

a9GLLtiymlc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.