Darkseid runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
this is a no bull version of darkseid we're talking the real thing here not some sissy avatar or some sissy version that had low power levels while fighting doomsday or some version who gets punked by superman but the real deal lord of apocalypse same guy who powered a weapon that screwed up the anti monitor, same guy who hurt the spectre, same guy who it took five skyfathers merging together to even have a prayer, same guy who forced his way into the heart of the source and the same guy who has slaped around superman like a little girl

VS

ganthet
phantom stranger
DC zues
high father
shazam the wizard this is the old version the one before he got killed by the spectre
and Nabu

he gets to use the OE if he can destroy these guys for real with the OE then i guess he diserves to but he cant use it on the first try he has to actually fight a little and get his hands dirty so to speak but if he can hold his own after a while he can use the OE i thought about letting him absorb powers to help him in the following rounds but thats kinda overkill.

Cosmic Cube
Darkseid owns all. (not really)

I don't know if he can beat highfather.

quanchi112
phantom stranger kills him.

Mider999
can you give us an explenation as to why quanchi thanks

quanchi112
ps has vast mystical powers making him nearly spectres equal. he would stomp ds all day.

charlemagne9746
Spectre is the only one in the list that could take DS

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Spectre is the only one in the list that could take DS phantom stranger crushes ds. high father could beat him. spectre curbstomps him. shazam beats him. nabu beats him also. this is a very tough gauntlet for him. sad

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
phantom stranger crushes ds. high father could beat him. spectre curbstomps him. shazam beats him. nabu beats him also. this is a very tough gauntlet for him. sad

If you think so...why make the gauntlet

Ok..try my gauntlet out

quanchi112
If you think so...why make the gauntlet

Ok..try my gauntlet out ur gauntlet is spite i have never seen. but i chalk it up to respect for thanos. u had to make him a harder gauntlet becuz hes that much better than darkseid. stick out tongue

charlemagne9746
ur gauntlet is spite i have never seen. but i chalk it up to respect for thanos. u had to make him a harder gauntlet becuz hes that much better than darkseid. stick out tongue

laughing

I figured you'd say something like that

quanchi112
laughing

I figured you'd say something like that well its true. never i have seen such a difficult gauntlet. thanos does overcome more difficult challenges than darkseid though. so i can why ud give him the stiffest competition out there.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Mider999

ganthet
phantom stranger
DC zues
high father
shazam the wizard this is the old version the one before he got killed by the spectre
and Nabu
a flight of stairs

I had to make sure the gauntlet was fix'd

Evil_Ash
high father could beat him. sad

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/928/adventure460292wo.jpg

Cosmic Cube
Nooo! Highfather!

no

Rorschach
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/928/adventure460292wo.jpg

There's more. evil face

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7586/adventure46030bb9.jpg

quanchi112
high father has lost to him. but he could beat him. thats all im saying. hes pretty much his equal. but id give ds the solid majority. but to say darkseid wins 10 out of 10 is ridicuolus against izaya. anyways this scan is from ancient days. ds aint half of what he was then.

Mider999
he is depending on the wrighter which you seem to ignore which is it quanchi is he equal to highfather or is he below superman.......make up your mind

quanchi112
he is depending on the wrighter which you seem to ignore which is it quanchi is he equal to highfather or is he below superman.......make up your mind i never said he was below superman. i said superman can and has kicked his ass. superman trumps ds in hand to hand combat. high father is ds equal. but i see ds being more ruthless and getting more victories over izaya. ds still should take the majority over superman, but when his omega fails him he gets whooped by superman in close encounters. stick out tongue

Mider999
hay quanchi how about you do me a favor and stop doing that stupid face with a tounge cause it makes you look like a freaking baby its pathetic it really is. And you did say he was below superman you hypocrite HOW MANY TIMES have you said that he got beat by superman how many you even just admitted it. Oh now he's stronger then superman.........your just a pompus windbag he isnt stronger in any case why dont you do me a favor and stay the **** out of my threads ok?

quanchi112
hay quanchi how about you do me a favor and stop doing that stupid face with a tounge cause it makes you look like a freaking baby its pathetic it really is. And you did say he was below superman you hypocrite HOW MANY TIMES have you said that he got beat by superman how many you even just admitted it. Oh now he's stronger then superman.........your just a pompus windbag he isnt stronger in any case why dont you do me a favor and stay the **** out of my threads ok? if u keep insulting me and telling me to leave ill have to report you. i can post whatever i want. im not attacking u personally. ds is more powerful in general but superman excels in fistfights while ds has other beings fight for him. superman has more experience in one on one fights to. darkseid is more powerful but the most powerful guy doesnt always win. case in point-apokolips now. on any given sunday. wink

Mider999
go ahead and report me i dont give a shit, id be kinda glad to be kicked then i wouldnt have to listen to your constant babbling. Just do me the favor of staying out of MY threads.

Goddess Kali
Darksied is a joke

The whole "no those were only his avatars", the constant jobbing, I have no respect for that villian. Sorry.

You shouldn't even have to say "I am talking about the non-jobbing Darksied, not the Darksied that Superman always beats"

If Darksied is such a great villian, then he shouldn't be jobbing period...especially not to the extant that he does.

What has Darksied done thus far that even earns his reputation for him? He's been searching his entire life for the Anti Life Equation, and so far how far has he gone with this ?

Sorry, but I do not take him seriously anymore. The writers have messed him up so badly, and the villian that was once an enormous threat, has become a joke.

Mider999
khali no offense at all but if spawn was in DC he'd job to superman........doomsday who has kicked his ass before jobs to him, darkseid who has slaped him around and is above high father or equal has slaped him around.........your calling darkseid is a joke is uncalled for. I know you dont like it and i sure dont like it when people go up to you and talk nonsense about spawn with out knowing what there talking about please do the same here, and do some research so your claims arent shown to be false.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Rorschach
There's more. evil face

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7586/adventure46030bb9.jpg

Great scenes. Poor Poor Highfather

TricksterPriest
Assuming that his restrictions are off, Phantom Stranger stops Darkseid cold. But......... nobody else in this thread would have a prayer. stick out tongue And last I checked, Spectre IS NOT part of the Quintessence. stick out tongue

Goddess Kali
khali no offense at all but if spawn was in DC he'd job to superman........

Untrue. Most of us on the forum have already concluded that in a one on one fight, Spawn would defeat Superman.

doomsday who has kicked his ass before jobs to him, darkseid who has slaped him around and is above high father or equal has slaped him around.........

I remmeber Doomsday, and he was a well written character, and I know that Darksied beat him. However, Darksied's story is written poorly, and he has become a joke.

It's not his fault. He was once a great character, but now he impresses me not. He's played out, and because of all his defeats against superman, very few take him seriously.

Realistically, Darksied should be able to massacre Superman, but because of the Source always protecting Superman against Darksied, but not against other villians, the story becomes cheesy, because we know that Superman will always beat Darksied, the way Spiderman always beats Carnage, Spiderman, and Green Goblin.

Also, scenarios with Darksied are never that interesting, at least not in my opinion. Desaad is a horrible minion, and his interactions with Darksied are quite boring, sorry.

Darksied's old encounter with Hal Jordan Spectre, however, was awesome, and if Darksied were written that way more often, he'd be far more respected than he is now.

The point is, Darksied has become a joke to many people. He's supposed to be a great character, and had the potential for great plots and majesty, but because of this:

1) constant jobbing to superman
2) cheesy use of constant avatars
3) never having conquered the universe yet, or unlocking the full mystery of the ALE

we go in circles, and its becoming tiring. As of now, I couldn't care less about his mission, I yawn when i see him battle superman, because i already know the outcome, and if i find out that Darksied in the next issue is just another avatar, im going to puke

your calling darkseid is a joke is uncalled for. I know you dont like it and i sure dont like it when people go up to you and talk nonsense about spawn with out knowing what there talking about please do the same here, and do some research so your claims arent shown to be false.

I already listed reasons for why I see Darksied as a joke. It's not his fault, he had the potential to be an awesome character, it's the way he has been written that angers me.

Tyrant
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Assuming that his restrictions are off, Phantom Stranger stops Darkseid cold. But......... nobody else in this thread would have a prayer. stick out tongue And last I checked, Spectre IS NOT part of the Quintessence. stick out tongue Spectre doesn't have a prayer against Darkseid?

Big Sexy
Darkseid should be ok as long as the fight doesn't take place on stairs. shifty

I know I know but had to

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Darkseid should be ok as long as the fight doesn't take place on stairs. shifty

laughing

Mider999
khali im not saying spawn shouldnt beat superman im saying that if he entered into the DCU the wrighters would make him lose somehow........darkseid is a skyfather level being and yet he loses to that punk

quanchi112
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Darksied is a joke

The whole "no those were only his avatars", the constant jobbing, I have no respect for that villian. Sorry.

You shouldn't even have to say "I am talking about the non-jobbing Darksied, not the Darksied that Superman always beats"

If Darksied is such a great villian, then he shouldn't be jobbing period...especially not to the extant that he does.

What has Darksied done thus far that even earns his reputation for him? He's been searching his entire life for the Anti Life Equation, and so far how far has he gone with this ?

Sorry, but I do not take him seriously anymore. The writers have messed him up so badly, and the villian that was once an enormous threat, has become a joke. u make a lot of great points. i to feel that darkseid is a joke to what he used to be. he isnt feared at all like he used to be. he fails and has been trying the same goals for thirty years. i hope before he dies he does something memorable. when darkseid has lost hes looked so pathetic. i mean hes looked feeble. thats unforgivable. he falls down steps. they need to get him back to at least respectable.

quanchi112
khali im not saying spawn shouldnt beat superman im saying that if he entered into the DCU the wrighters would make him lose somehow........darkseid is a skyfather level being and yet he loses to that punk ds high feats and his low feats all occurred in dc comics. so that excuse doesnt pass go. ds is just no where near of what writers had him at. hes nothing anymore. i hope he does more in countdown. he needs to to make up for his embarrassing losses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tyrant
Spectre doesn't have a prayer against Darkseid? laughing

KRS-Brandon
Quanchi, i wish i saw u in person so i could beat the shit out of you

quanchi112
Assuming that his restrictions are off, Phantom Stranger stops Darkseid cold. But......... nobody else in this thread would have a prayer. stick out tongue And last I checked, Spectre IS NOT part of the Quintessence. stick out tongue darkseid would get beat by shazam for sure. nabu could beat him also. and if ur so sure he could beat high father izaya how come ares had to kill him. how many years did darkseid have? he can be so pathetic sometimes. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by KRS-Brandon
Quanchi, i wish i saw u in person so i could beat the shit out of you quit with the bashing please. argue comic books. wink

KRS-Brandon
no honestly, all u do is piss people off.

quanchi112
no honestly, all u do is piss people off. im arguing comics. why would u let my opinions piss you off. come on this is just funny debating. dont take it personally. wink

Mider999
i do take it personally when you do it over and over sorry

quanchi112
i do take it personally when you do it over and over sorry what is it im doing that ur taking offense to? tell me flat out. it isnt my goal here to enrage anyone. i come to argue my opinions. thats it.

Mider999
dude ive only told you a million times

quanchi112
dude ive only told you a million times well i am not going to stop giving my opinion. i am not bashing anyone. my opinion here and there is what it is, simple as that. darkseid cant clear this gaunlet on his best day. his competition is to stiff for him.

KRS-Brandon
give me your address quan so one day i can kick your ass.

quanchi112
give me your address quan so one day i can kick your ass. first off this is just deabting. so get me out of ur mind. im no pipsqueak by the way, so heres a warning leave it alone. i wont tolerate these threats much m longer. kindly debate or dont respond to me.

Mider999
or you'll do what? is that a thread quanchi? You know its against the rules to threaten anyone, are you doing that.......hmm. There is a point where ones opinions mean nothing in the old days one might have had the opinion that space travel was impossible that opinion stoped when they went to the moon, your opinions are always against what most of us already know to be true thus your opinions are just there to annoy poeple, you think your not bashing anyone that your some innocent little boy who is being picked on. All the time doing those stupid little smiley faces oh no my friend those faces.........you get a kick out of us getting mad at you indeed you do if you have a prob then leave, we're not doing nothing to you, ive been told alot worse then anyone here has ever told you. Your opinions are an insult to more educated people you think you pick up some comics and then your some expert i own over 1000 comics and im still very very dense about intracet comic knowledge yet you seem to think your some genius its YOU who insults us so back off with your little threats.

Mider999
if you wanna talk about someone who's been hurt its been ME since you stress me out sometimes and i have ulsers and nerve problems thus you agrivate my problems.

quanchi112
or you'll do what? is that a thread quanchi? You know its against the rules to threaten anyone, are you doing that.......hmm. There is a point where ones opinions mean nothing in the old days one might have had the opinion that space travel was impossible that opinion stoped when they went to the moon, your opinions are always against what most of us already know to be true thus your opinions are just there to annoy poeple, you think your not bashing anyone that your some innocent little boy who is being picked on. All the time doing those stupid little smiley faces oh no my friend those faces.........you get a kick out of us getting mad at you indeed you do if you have a prob then leave, we're not doing nothing to you, ive been told alot worse then anyone here has ever told you. Your opinions are an insult to more educated people you think you pick up some comics and then your some expert i own over 1000 comics and im still very very dense about intracet comic knowledge yet you seem to think your some genius its YOU who insults us so back off with your little threats. wjhat are u taking about i was responding to a poster saying that he wanted my personal address. i was being threatened. laughing try and look up next time as i was responding to a threat.

i dont come here to threaten people and i dont expect them to ask for my address to fight me. people shouldnt come on here if they cant deal with a adissenting opinion every now and again.

quanchi112
if you wanna talk about someone who's been hurt its been ME since you stress me out sometimes and i have ulsers and nerve problems thus you agrivate my problems. put me on ignore. or dont respond to me. i dont want to aggrevate u and if my opinions do just put me on ignore or skip over my posts.

KRS-Brandon
oh bigg guy eh. I can guarantee you that i can kick the living shit out of you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
oh bigg guy eh. I can guarantee you that i can kick the living shit out of you. No NO NO. Call him a retard. that he is. But no violence of any kind unless it's to panther god. he sucks.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
No NO NO. Call him a retard. that he is. But no violence of any kind unless it's to panther god. he sucks. reported.

nvrbeenwthagirl
reported.

for what? telling someone to call someone a retard? And not threatening them? Do you know that there is a petition against you? I didn't start it. As much as you "report" me. LMAO and i'm not the one who has started it. taht is just RICh. laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
for what? telling someone to call someone a retard? And not threatening them? Do you know that there is a petition against you? I didn't start it. As much as you "report" me. LMAO and i'm not the one who has started it. taht is just RICh. laughing laughing laughing u told anopther debator to bash me. u incited violence against a debator who isnt here. i have tried to debate with u. but u just dont get it. ur doing this all to urself. just stick to the topic. general mod has warned you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
u told anopther debator to bash me. u incited violence against a debator who isnt here. i have tried to debate with u. but u just dont get it. ur doing this all to urself. just stick to the topic. general mod has warned you.

SiLLY KID. I told the debator to not threaten you. And you are a dense SOb if you took what I said about Panther God seriously. You dont' understand Sarcastic Humor. You have got to be in 5th grade. Please tell me you are. and i'll be nicer to you. cuz i can't see an adult not catching that humor.

quanchi112
SiLLY KID. I told the debator to not threaten you. And you are a dense SOb if you took what I said about Panther God seriously. You dont' understand Sarcastic Humor. You have got to be in 5th grade. Please tell me you are. and i'll be nicer to you. cuz i can't see an adult not catching that humor. i odnt like bashing in these threads. sorry i gave u multiple chances as have the moderators. but u advocated soemthing agaisnt a debator who isnt here just becuz u dont like him. dont hate people hate their opinions. i dont hate u as much as u prolly think i do. we just disagree is all. im mature enough to know this is simply good old vs debating. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
i odnt like bashing in these threads. sorry i gave u multiple chances as have the moderators. but u advocated soemthing agaisnt a debator who isnt here just becuz u dont like him. dont hate people hate their opinions. i dont hate u as much as u prolly think i do. we just disagree is all. im mature enough to know this is simply good old vs debating. smile

panther God is a dick. Period.

now you be good.

quanchi112
panther God is a dick. Period.

now you be good. if u insult panthergod again. ull regret it. listen ur hurtingurself. just dont insult anyone. just calm down. panther isnt here. come on be mature and stick to the deabting of comic book characters. dont debate deabotrs themselves. that isnt allowed on here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
if u insult panthergod again. ull regret it. listen ur hurtingurself. just dont insult anyone. just calm down. panther isnt here. come on be mature and stick to the deabting of comic book characters. dont debate deabotrs themselves. that isnt allowed on here.
**** PANTHER GOD.

Now you be Good.

quanchi112
dont worry general mod will see this. i reported u again already. u refuse to be mature. ur just bashing people who arent even here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
dont worry general mod will see this. i reported u again already. u refuse to be mature. ur just bashing people who arent even here.

You be good.

quanchi112
You be good. i have given u to many chances. u keep osting the same thing. ur not respecting general mod. this is why u are reported again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i have given u to many chances. u keep osting the same thing. ur not respecting general mod. this is why u are reported again.

have a nice day.

quanchi112
ds fails at this gaunltet. its way to difficult for him. u have a nice night urself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ds fails at this gaunltet. its way to difficult for him. u have a nice night urself. have a nice day.

quanchi112
have a nice day. phantom stranger woul dbeat ds down all day. in my opinion. among others here. but ps would curbstomp him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
phantom stranger woul dbeat ds down all day. in my opinion. among others here. but ps would curbstomp him.

Have a nice day.

quanchi112
Have a nice day. areu going to debate at all?

nvrbeenwthagirl
areu going to debate at all?

you be good.

quanchi112
you be good. i respect kmc to much for this to happen. post ur opinion. for kmc. if u respect it at all. dont fill up these threads with ur sayings.

TricksterPriest
i respect kmc to much for this to happen. post ur opinion. for kmc. if u respect it at all. dont fill up these threads with ur sayings.

Panthergod aka 'Jellyrobes' was a dick who was banned from SHC. And he insulted the pink ribbons we're wearing for Marea.

**** that *******. stick out tongue

And you be good.

quanchi112
Panthergod aka 'Jellyrobes' was a dick who was banned from SHC. And he insulted the pink ribbons we're wearing for Marea.

**** that *******. stick out tongue

And you be good. he didnt insult the pink ribbons as to how and what u are saying, im pretty sure he didnt know what they were. he just saw a pink ribbon and made fun of it . he didnt know what it stood for. quit taking something out of context. he didnt know.

Nod
for what? telling someone to call someone a retard? And not threatening them? Do you know that there is a petition against you? I didn't start it. As much as you "report" me. LMAO and i'm not the one who has started it. taht is just RICh. laughing laughing laughing There was? I wish I could have signed it. sad

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nod
There was? I wish I could have signed it. sad So you opened up this old thread to bash me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you opened up this old thread to bash me.
I love it.

pr1983
guys, if you arent actually going to debate the topic etc i'll be closing this one...

Martian_mind
You were all just pronimized.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.