uber teams face off!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
galactus,tyrant(dp),molecule man,thanos,morg,odin,walker,nova(annihilation)

vs

yuga khan,darkseid,shazam,superman,black adam,orion,black racer,ww

fight takes place on apokolips. ds has all his forces. all manpower he can muster only. no genesis box and no ultimate nullfier from galactus. its just man vs man no tech allowed.

charlemagne9746
It'll come down to Galactus and Yuga Khan. Big G better be well fed, or Yuga is kickin' his ass.

Tyrant
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
It'll come down to Galactus and Yuga Khan. Big G better be well fed, or Yuga is kickin' his ass. What if he's fed well?

quanchi112
It'll come down to Galactus and Yuga Khan. Big G better be well fed, or Yuga is kickin' his ass. galactus starving has what it takes to beat yuga. heck ds had the power he just was afraid of his old man. i bet yuga used to beat him. that damn bully. leave old darky alone.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Tyrant
What if he's fed well?

Then he won't be hungry

quanchi112
Then he won't be hungry walker could defeat yuga khan. wink

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
walker could defeat yuga khan. wink

Yuga and DS could solo the entire team...depending on Big G's hunger level of course. Outside Big G...it's a cake walk for team 2

quanchi112
Yuga and DS could solo the entire team...depending on Big G's hunger level of course. Outside Big G...it's a cake walk for team 2 u dont even have a clue as to who walker is do u?

quanchi112
do u realize how powerful molecule man is either?

charlemagne9746
do u realize how powerful molecule man is either?

unless you're talkin' about pre-retcon MM, then he loses.

If you think all those Marvel characters would solo the DC field...why make the damn thread?

strengthkills

If you think all those Marvel characters would solo the DC field...why make the damn thread? Odin is up there too, and is thanos ....just thanos,no powerups

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by strengthkills
Odin is up there too, and is thanos ....just thanos,no powerups

Yuga Khan is a different beast though. He is beyond even DS. Classic DS would be above Odin, imo....making Yuga a hell of a lot more powerful. The only being on the Marvel side to even compare to him is a well fed Galactus. That being said...this fight would only come down to Big G vs Yuga Khan.

strengthkills
Yuga Khan is a different beast though. He is beyond even DS. Classic DS would be above Odin, imo....making Yuga a hell of a lot more powerful. The only being on the Marvel side to even compare to him is a well fed Galactus. That being said...this fight would only come down to Big G vs Yuga Khan. So wait, why in the world are there so many darkseid vs thanos threads since Ds is obviously out of regular thanos' league...screw it im goin to bed GN

quanchi112

If you think all those Marvel characters would solo the DC field...why make the damn thread? i never said anything about soloing the field. but u shouldnt post decisions in threads where u arent familiar with all the characters. u dont know anything about walker.

quanchi112
Originally posted by strengthkills
So wait, why in the world are there so many darkseid vs thanos threads since Ds is obviously out of regular thanos' league...screw it im goin to bed GN thanos is above ds. he is the better thinker,fighter, and the more accomplished of the two. thanos does more with less. ds has his own planet and still falls short.

quanchi112
Yuga Khan is a different beast though. He is beyond even DS. Classic DS would be above Odin, imo....making Yuga a hell of a lot more powerful. The only being on the Marvel side to even compare to him is a well fed Galactus. That being said...this fight would only come down to Big G vs Yuga Khan. galactus is above yuga while starving. ds had power to defeat yuga. he didnt do it. he failed. big g would beat yuga down. do some research on walker, to he is no joke.

Tyrant
And what do you know about Walker?

charlemagne9746
i never said anything about soloing the field. but u shouldnt post decisions in threads where u arent familiar with all the characters. u dont know anything about walker.

You know nothing about DC comics. To say that 100 WWH's could take pre-crisis Supes' is retarded. To think that Gog could beat Supes' 1 Million...again retarded. Thinking that Thanos with prep could take out the Spectre...that's being ulitmately retarded. Yet, you post your opinions in those threads...wait...you try to pass them off as facts.

charlemagne9746
galactus is above yuga while starving. ds had power to defeat yuga. he didnt do it. he failed. big g would beat yuga down. do some research on walker, to he is no joke.

dumbass....Drax killed Thanos...does that mean that Drax>>>Thanos?

Think before you type

quanchi112
And what do you know about Walker? lets just say hes a very powerful death god. laughing powerful indeed.

guy222
galactus,tyrant(dp),molecule man,thanos,morg,odin,walker,nova(annihilation)

vs

yuga khan,darkseid,shazam,superman,black adam,orion,black racer,ww

fight takes place on apokolips. ds has all his forces. all manpower he can muster only. no genesis box and no ultimate nullfier from galactus. its just man vs man no tech allowed.

Molecule Man FTW

Tyrant
lets just say hes a very powerful death god. laughing powerful indeed. You don't think I know who he is?

You keep saying his name like it means something, and yet, you've shown that you know no more than charles, or whateva' the hell his name is.

quanchi112
You know nothing about DC comics. To say that 100 WWH's could take pre-crisis Supes' is retarded. To think that Gog could beat Supes' 1 Million...again retarded. Thinking that Thanos with prep could take out the Spectre...that's being ulitmately retarded. Yet, you post your opinions in those threads...wait...you try to pass them off as facts. i know plenty about dc comics. i know u favor thier characters and post in threads where u dont even know who all of the characters are. laughing im sure u didnt read the kingdom either. thanos couldnt beat the spectre with prep. sure he never got the ig and didnt get the heart in the end. roll eyes (sarcastic) thanos with prep would put spectre in another cage. laughing

quanchi112
You don't think I know who he is?

You keep saying his name like it means something, and yet, you've shown that you know no more than charles, or whateva' the hell his name is. hes a death god whom thanos had to protect mistress death from. he had billions of his followers powering him up.

quanchi112
he was killed by mistress death. she didnt like to see suffering. thanos outsmarted the walker. he had to protect his girl. in this same story thanos waved down thors hammer. another tidbit for those thanos haters.

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Molecule Man FTW he is powerful indeed. smile

SevenShackles
this is sort of retarded.. O_o and people shouldnt comment on characters they dont know shit about aside what they pick up from reading what others had to say. and with that i stfu as i know of the characters but dont really know enough of some o' them. buh-bye

quanchi112
Originally posted by SevenShackles
this is sort of retarded.. O_o and people shouldnt comment on characters they dont know shit about aside what they pick up from reading what others had to say. and with that i stfu as i know of the characters but dont really know enough of some o' them. buh-bye thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.