Weird, man....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
about a month ago, I was changing the battery in my truck, and I got battery acid on the middle finger of my right hand. well, it festered up, i kept scratching it like an idiot, until it started getting worse. so, two days ago I decided to put a large band aid on it to keep from scratching it. well, I just looked at it, and the finger is flawless, brand new skin, as if nothing has happened.

not really weird, I am just BORED AT WORK. sad

AOR
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
about a month ago, I was changing the battery in my truck, and I got battery acid on the middle finger of my right hand. well, it festered up, i kept scratching it like an idiot, until it started getting worse. so, two days ago I decided to put a large band aid on it to keep from scratching it. well, I just looked at it, and the finger is flawless, brand new skin, as if nothing has happened.

not really weird, I am just BORED AT WORK. sad

If this were a bar scene, you would be swishing your , half drunk and gazing emptily into your glass. I would probably walk up from behind, with a cigarette lit a heavy rain coat and tipped low hat. I would mention a greeting along the lines of "it's our song" or "here we are again". I'd make a motion for the bar tender to give me the regular. We'd talk. Then you would call for another round and I would decline. I'd leave me pay for my tab and yours and I'd leave.

All this and I too and bored tongue_ss

Rogue Jedi
but I dont have a cool hat.

AOR
Then we'll give you one. It'd be off of course considering you were probably in the bar for a long time. You seem like a cowboy hat guy to me hmm

Rogue Jedi
nope, gimme an Oakland A's baseball hat, byatch.

AOR
nope, gimme an Oakland A's baseball hat, byatch.

sick a baseball hat? How about I give you a gun instead?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AOR
sick a baseball hat? How about I give you a gun instead? cool...then I can shoot Mywi.

AOR
cool...then I can shoot Mywi.

I don't know, she's a Tao master and caster shells don't work on her...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AOR
I don't know, she's a Tao master and caster shells don't work on her... but 12 guage buckshot will.

AOR
but 12 guage buckshot will.

If she can take a caster, she can diffidently take a buckshot.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AOR
If she can take a caster, she can diffidently take a buckshot. not my jedi buckshot.

BakaXero
Daft punk

Rogue Jedi
full metal jacket, byatch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.