WWH vs Superman Twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
WWHulk vs Superman, only power allowed is strength. no super speed, nothing else.
five round bareknuckle boxing match. each get a max of two lowblows.

who wins? rolling on floor laughing

xmarksthespot
So he has no durability, and therefore I could run him down with a car and potentially kill him. no expression

Hannibal-Lector
yeah... doesnt that mean superman loses his bioaura?

Cosmic Cube
Stop making threads with stipulations that would allow Hulk to beat Superman! mad

But it works in this case. big grin

Simply taking away Superman's speed and flight in a fight against the Hulk is enough to make him lose.

Edit: Darnit, I jumped to a conclusion. How strong is World War Hulk?

[BAW]Endrict
As strong as mindless Hulk and street wise like green Hulk.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Endrict
As strong as mindless Hulk and street wise like green Hulk.

Mindless Hulk's strength < Savage Hulk's strength

And Savage Hulk is the only Hulk with strength feats that rival, Superman's.

spawnwest
So what all does Supes have here?

[BAW]Endrict
Sorry I meant Savage...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by spawnwest
So what all does Supes have here?

Strength, and (we hope) his bioaura.

Cosmic Cube
Sorry I meant Savage...

Oh. Then he must be pretty damn strong. But that's only because Savage Hulk is a significantly stronger than the other Hulks before he gets mad.

Still, being "smart" will always hinder the Hulk's power. Savage Hulk's imbecility is his greatest asset. It allows hm to get severely pissed over insignificant things, making him get way stronger way faster than other Hulks.

Jack Harkness
Stupid fanboys *sigh*

Hulk has NO feats that rival Supes. Take your head out of your ass.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Stupid fanboys *sigh*

Hulk has NO feats that rival Supes. Take your head out of your ass.

Hello sir, would you by chance be referring to me as the stupid fanboy?

If you'd like me to refer you to some of Hulk's feats that rival or exceed Superman's I'd be glad to.

smile

Soljer
The original poster didn't say 'strength only' was restricted to Superman.

That means BOTH combatants have strength and nothing else. No durability or healing for the Hulk.

Meaning it's a one-shot-kill type of thing. And since Superman's more skilled, he's more likely to get that first shot.

Kal-El.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Soljer
The original poster didn't say 'strength only' was restricted to Superman.

That means BOTH combatants have strength and nothing else. No durability or healing for the Hulk.

Meaning it's a one-shot-kill type of thing. And since Superman's more skilled, he's more likely to get that first shot.

Kal-El.

World War Hulk is actually a very skilled fighter, so saying that Superman is more skilled is, once again, speculation.

Without superspeed, Superman would likely be the slower of the two.

Concerning the durability issue, Hulk's durability is a result of his physical body, not an extraneous power, like unto Superman's bioaura. Superman would have the durability of a 230lb man.

I don't want to call you biased, but your argument certainly sounds as such.

[BAW]Endrict
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Oh. Then he must be pretty damn strong. But that's only because Savage Hulk is a significantly stronger than the other Hulks before he gets mad.

Still, being "smart" will always hinder the Hulk's power. Savage Hulk's imbecility is his greatest asset. It allows hm to get severely pissed over insignificant things, making him get way stronger way faster than other Hulks.

WWH is Hulk at the top of his game, he's the fastest...strongest...street smarts...etc....

[BAW]Endrict
WWH is a better fight then Sups...

Cosmic Cube
*sigh*

I really wish that someone would school me about these feats of Hulk's that rival Superman's, considering the fact that I don't know very much about The Hulk.

It's Ok, Jack. That's what I'm here for.

Hulk has performed quite a few feats of strength that rival, or once again, exceed Superman's.

In a calm state, the Hulk has overcome the matter antimatter attraction, and even moved multi-hundred-trillion ton tectonic plates.

In an enraged state, the Hulk has punched through tme, sent shockwaves throughout the multiverse, and destroyed a universe with the clap of his hands.

Pretty impressive, huh? wink

Cosmic Cube
WWH is Hulk at the top of his game, he's the fastest...strongest...street smarts...etc.... Not the strongest, unless feats prove otherwise.

Jack Harkness

Hulk has performed quite a few feats of strength that rival, or once again, exceed Superman's.

In a calm state, the Hulk has overcome the matter antimatter attraction, and even moved multi-hundred-trillion ton tectonic plates.

In an enraged state, the Hulk has punched through tme, sent shockwaves throughout the multiverse, and destroyed a universe with the clap of his hands.

Pretty impressive, huh? wink

laughing out loud Oh noes. Stupid Hulk fanboys are here to.

Christ that is all bullshit and read some Superman OK. Christ idiots. roll eyes (sarcastic)

strengthkills

Pretty impressive, huh? wink Those plates were in the quintillion range......other than that co-signed.

strengthkills

Christ that is all bullshit and read some Superman OK. Christ idiots. roll eyes (sarcastic) WTF...how is that bullshit...

spawnwest
Only using power and a boxing match.

So if this means for the both of them..no speed, no healing, no durability, no clapping, no heat vision, no super breathe, no nothing, etc

Whomever got the first punch off would win.

50/50 split

Cosmic Cube

Christ that is all bullshit and read some Superman OK. Christ idiots. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ok, let's call names instead of make points! Stupid dummy fanboy noob!

Doesn't that feel great? smile This is what KMC is really about! (Not really)

I've been here (at KMC) for a while, and i've learned lots. I'm sure you will too.

If you'd like someone to prove something they're saying, instead of calling them a stupid Hulk fanboy, ask them for some proof. Being confrontational doesn't get you anywhere.

Believe me Jack Harkness, I know that there are stupid Hulk fanboys out there. But please, give me a chance to prove to you that I'm not one of them.

I'm very reasonable and respectful guy, and I can only ask that you retun the favor.

Jack Harkness
Just because your respectful doesn't man your not an idiot.

If you have read Superman like I have you know his strength is MUCH more than Hulk ever could be.

So until you show me something you will be an idiot. End of.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by strengthkills
Those plates were in the quintillion range......other than that co-signed.

Turning the wheels of Mageddon put all those feats to shame.

strengthkills
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Turning the wheels of Mageddon put all those feats to shame. Can you post it,I have never seen it,just out of curiosity.

Cosmic Cube
Turning the wheels of Mageddon put all those feats to shame.

Mageddon is the size of a solar system.

Hulk thunderclapped a universe. Sent shockwaves throughout the multiverse. I don't see what you mean, charlemagne.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by strengthkills
Can you post it,I have never seen it,just out of curiosity.
Now THAT's proper conduct.clapping

Deathstroke
I don't know about Hulk being more skilled, but if it's a one hit kill type deal then I think the Hulk's massive reach advantage would play a part.

Jack Harkness
Supes is a skiled fighter he has his own peoples fighting style. He will use it if he has to.

Hulk loses and don't sound like a 7 year old and admit it.

charlemagne9746
Mageddon is the size of a solar system.

Hulk thunderclapped a universe. Sent shockwaves throughout the multiverse. I don't see what you mean, charlemagne.

Superman has towed a galaxy full of planets before

janus77
Hulk thunder-clapped a universe out of existence?
scan?

I would side with Hulk as far as a pure strength & durability scenario goes. there is no limit to how strong he can get and his amping tends towards the exponential, growing x2/x3/x4... times as powerful in mere seconds.

all hulk would need to do is play "rope-a-dope" with Superman, just watch a few videos of Ali - Foreman and let superman tire himself out trying to hurt the Hulk, then b-a-m ... lights out in smallville.

janus77
Supes is a skiled fighter he has his own peoples fighting style. He will use it if he has to.

do you have an argument or are you just here to air your hormones?

cosmic cube's actually put forward a reasoned argument, you've yet to provide anything beyond name calling and idiocy as a counter.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by janus77
scan?

I would side with Hulk as far as a pure strength & durability scenario goes. there is no limit to how strong he can get and his amping tends towards the exponential, growing x2/x3/x4... times as powerful in mere seconds.

all hulk would need to do is play "rope-a-dope" with Superman, just watch a few videos of Ali - Foreman and let superman tire himself out trying to hurt the Hulk, then b-a-m ... lights out in smallville.

Hulk doing that would be PIS...it would put him on the level of Eternity...and that is bullshit.

Cosmic Cube

If you have read Superman like I have you know his strength is MUCH more than Hulk ever could be.

Well, that was unnecessary.

The immature party is the one who can't conduct himself in an adult manner, e.g. calling names. Hypocrisy is another attribute of an immature person. Instead of debating, you'd rather verbally abuse those with views that you believe oppose your own.

Superman would be ashamed to have you as a fan.

janus77
Hulk doing that would be PIS...it would put him on the level of Eternity...and that is bullshit.
what, Eternity watches Ali fights and copies his moves? confused

are you also somewhat challenged like that harkness fellow?

Cosmic Cube

Of course. Anything we don't like can be chalked up to PIS.Originally posted by janus77
scan?

Not out of existance. Everything in the universe was obliterated, but it was still there.

I'll find the scan.

janus77
cool, is there a scan in the respect thread?

charlemagne9746
Well, that was unnecessary.

The immature party is the one who can't conduct himself in an adult manner, e.g. calling names. Hypocrisy is another attribute of an immature person. Instead of debating, you'd rather verbally abuse those with views that you believe oppose your own.

Superman would be ashamed to have you as a fan.

Superman doesn't care....he just wants the money from all his comic book sales.

laughing

charlemagne9746
Still not a lifting feat. Hulk has no lifting feats...or pure brute strength feats that compare to Superman's.

janus77
lol

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by janus77
cool, is there a scan in the respect thread?
I believe so.Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Superman doesn't care....he just wants the money from all his comic book sales.

laughing Superman doesn't get paid. wink

Unfortunately, he's merely a slave to AOL Time Warner.

Cosmic Cube
Still not a lifting feat. Hulk has no lifting feats...or pure brute strength feats that compare to Superman's. Oh he does. Like seperating spheres of charged antimatter (while not being anhillated, mind you) with near infinite inertia. If that counts, in your book.

Sending shockwaves throughout the multiverse isn't brute strength? If not, what is, in your criteria?

What are some of Superman's lifting feats? Say, does Mageddon count as a lifting feat?

charlemagne9746
I believe so. Superman doesn't get paid. wink

Unfortunately, he's merely a slave to AOL Time Warner.

Don't let Superman fool ya, he's taking kickbacks from somewhere/somenone

laughing

Cosmic Cube
Don't let Superman fool ya, he's taking kickbacks from somewhere/somenone

laughing
I would be surprised. confused

He told me that he was just in it for the good of Metropolis, and the rest of humanity.

I think you're just defaming his character.

Soljer
Originally posted by spawnwest
Only using power and a boxing match.

So if this means for the both of them..no speed, no healing, no durability, no clapping, no heat vision, no super breathe, no nothing, etc

Whomever got the first punch off would win.

50/50 split

Or, it WOULD be a 50/50 split if Superman weren't clearly the more skilled.

Cosmic Cube
Or, it WOULD be a 50/50 split if Superman weren't clearly the more skilled.

But saying that Superman is more skilled than World War Hulk is speculation, Soljer. Have you read the World War Hulk series?

I read Superman and I rarely see him rely on skill, moreso on his speed.

charlemagne9746
Oh he does. Like seperating charged spheres of charged antimatter with near infinite inertia.

Sending shockwaves throughout the multiverse isn't brute strength? If not, what is, in your criteria?

What are some of Superman's lifting feats? Say, does Mageddon count as a lifting feat?

Turning something requires brutes strength. Superman is actually forcing an object to do what he wills. Turning a wheel like that would be equal in effort to lifting something, imo.

As far as a thunderclap is concerned. A universal thunderclap is silly....because it would even destroy what Hulk is standing on. Also, it would put him above beings like Eternity, Lord Chaos, or Master Order...who are not multiversal beings.

Also, if his thunderclap was that powerful...it would be stupid for Hulk himself to survive it...since his own durability is not powerful enough for him to survive inside the sun.

charlemagne9746
I would be surprised. confused

He told me that he was just in it for the good of Metropolis, and the rest of humanity.

I think you're just defaming his character.

I hear President Bush say the same things about the U.S...and the world in general

laughing

Soljer
But saying that Superman is more skilled than World War Hulk is speculation, Soljer. Have you read the World War Hulk series?

I read Superman and I rarely see him rely on skill, moreso on his speed.

Yes. I have.

And while the Hulk is much more strategic than he once was, his martial skill is nothing to be envied. Superman, on the other hand, has feats that would put real world martial artists to shame.

Soljer
Turning something requires brutes strength. Superman is actually forcing an object to do what he wills. Turning a wheel like that would be equal in effort to lifting something, imo.

As far as a thunderclap is concerned. A universal thunderclap is silly....because it would even destroy what Hulk is standing on. Also, it would put him above beings like Eternity, Lord Chaos, or Master Order...who are not multiversal beings.

Also, if his thunderclap was that powerful...it would be stupid for Hulk himself to survive it...since his own durability is not powerful enough for him to survive inside the sun.

He didn't thunderclap a universe. Rather, the sonic shockwave from his thunderclap redirected a universe-destroying blast.

janus77

your assumptions are all non-sequiturs, that is they do not follow from the statements leading upto them.

also, Hulk's durability, healing, regeneration all increase alongside his strength.

Cosmic Cube

Seperating the spheres of the antimatter bomb required brute strength, no?

If you noticed, Hulk didn't thunderclap the universe out of existence. He simply destroyed everything therin.

Hulk's durability varies. He once survived a beam from a Celestial. That same beam reduced Namor, Dr. Strange, and The Silver Surfer (who can survive inside of the sun) into skeletons.

I believe Dr. Strange teleported Hulk out of the destroyed universe after he had destroyed it, so Hulk was okay.

charlemagne9746
He didn't thunderclap a universe. Rather, the sonic shockwave from his thunderclap redirected a universe-destroying blast.

still doesn't make sense...lol. Since a single universe is nigh-infinite...what good would deflecting it do...it would still destroy the universe. Where did Hulk redirect it to?

Cosmic Cube
That is exactly what happened.

It is unclear whether or not the blast was powerful enough to destroy Hulk when The Nightcrawler released it, but it is likely that it was.

Talk about strength and durability. wink

Cosmic Cube
still doesn't make sense...lol. Since a single universe is nigh-infinite...what good would deflecting it do...it would still destroy the universe. Where did Hulk redirect it to?
Away from himself, in every direction.

A universe isn't nigh infinite (there really isn't any such thing as 'nigh infinite', or infinity itself or that matter,) but finite.

Cosmic Cube
Yes. I have.

And while the Hulk is much more strategic than he once was, his martial skill is nothing to be envied. Superman, on the other hand, has feats that would put real world martial artists to shame.
That's because he has super speed, and he can freakin fly. If I had superspeed, or could fly I would put most martial artists to shame as well.

Are there any particular fights that you can think of? I usually read fights wherin Superman just punches.

Galvaclaw
Yes but no where near as much as you think. The science there was appalling. Anti matter and matter aren't attracted to each other. Only individual pair of particles and anti particles are. All we know is the force was enough to send a metal ball into space. That's well below Superman.

Why is no one brought up WW hulks durability? The thing was strong enough to bloody his nose. He's way below Supes in that department.

Also where Hulk's supposed skill in the story? He's being plowing through heroes much weaker than himself. Except Blackbolt which happened off panel.

[BAW]Endrict

Stop with the name calling....it's not called for.

Cosmic Cube
Stop with the name calling....it's not called for. Don't worry about that guy.

I don't like making assumptions, but if it's that important to him for people to recognize Superman's supremacy, he's probably going through some real life problems or lacking something's seriously somewhere else in his life, and maybe Superman is all he has left.

Believe me, he needs his idealized Superman a lot more than we need to make a debate point.

The only problem is, this isn't the place for him to air his frustrations.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Yes but no where near as much as you think. The science there was appalling. Anti matter and matter aren't attracted to each other. Only individual pair of particles and anti particles are. All we know is the force was enough to send a metal ball into space. That's well below Superman.

Why is no one brought up WW hulks durability? The thing was strong enough to bloody his nose. He's way below Supes in that department.

Also where Hulk's supposed skill in the story? He's being plowing through heroes much weaker than himself. Except Blackbolt which happened off panel.

The bomb was set-up so that the particles that made up the spheres were attracted to one another. The only bad science is in the fact that Hulk wasn't anhillated by the antimatter sphere.

Good point. That's true, but durability isn't a factor here.

All I'm saying is that this isn't the stupid Savage Hulk, and that Superman rarely does anything besides punch.

Captain REX

As Cosmic Cube said, it doesn't pay to be confrontational. Please refrain from being so blatantly disrespectful, especially when the other guy is just trying to prove his point.

It's not life or death if he thinks Superman would lose to Hulk. If he can't provide proof of this, then just state that you'd like proof and that's all you need to do.

Thanks.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Captain REX
As Cosmic Cube said, it doesn't pay to be confrontational. Please refrain from being so blatantly disrespectful, especially when the other guy is just trying to prove his point.

It's not life or death if he thinks Superman would lose to Hulk. If he can't provide proof of this, then just state that you'd like proof and that's all you need to do.

Thanks.
I don't think Superman would lose to the Hulk. Superman would trash Hulk.

I just think that by the non-rabid-Hulk-fanboys, Hulk gets too little respect.

starlock
If i dont like a thread and its stipulations and it gets me crazy i wont post....its a good idea for alot of people here

WWHulk wins this

quanchi112
ww hulk wins this

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
If i dont like a thread and its stipulations and it gets me crazy i wont post....its a good idea for alot of people here

WWHulk wins this thumb up

strengthkills
Why do people keep bringing up the "Thing hurt Hulk"hulk had just walked out of an explosion/attack that could take out a number of top tiers and on top of that all he said was "hmp" .
He is not invulnerable,he can just recover very quickly.

carver9
Well hulk did beat pre crisis superman twice in a confrontation. WWH takes this.

Rorschach

Juntai
Superman rarely does anything besides punch. thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.