The Living Tribunal runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tooa/presence

Endless Mike
Clears it

Chuck Norris is overrated

don't shiv
Guy stands down at 6 vin

Cosmic Cube
Superman Prime will turn the Living Tribunal into the... Dead Tribunal because he has the Sword of Heaven and a GL ring. stick out tongue

guy222

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Superman Prime will turn the Living Tribunal into the... Dead Tribunal because he has the Sword of Heaven and a GL ring. stick out tongue lt would crush sbp.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
lt would crush sbp.

I don't see Superboy Prime in this thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I don't see Superboy Prime in this thread i meant smp. typo. laughing

Cosmic Cube
lt would crush sbp.

Nuh-uh. Prime has the Sword of Fa... uh-I mean... Heaven which is made by God to kill anyone that he doesn't like.

stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Nuh-uh. Prime has the Sword of Fa... uh-I mean... Heaven which is made by God to kill anyone that he doesn't like.

stick out tongue it aint killing lt. wink

Astner
Superman Prime don't have a ****ing sword, you think of Pre-crisis Superman in the issue "Sword of Superman", but he woulden't be able to take down LT either, LT clears.

draxx_tOfU

quanchi112
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
fails...

LT jobs to John Cena in a PPV match...

Seriously, John Cena is so friggin' overrated that i sooo change the channel whenever he appears on RAW...

I hope somebody else becomes champion, anybody, I don't care even if it would be Johnny Nitro...

/rant i cant stand john cena. enough is enough vince mcmahon. triple h better end his reign. it lasted 9 months to long already.

Mordum
Stops at chuck norris. He once beat a brick wall at tennis.

Mider999
they let you make this gauntlet but they get mad at me for making a thread about quanchi vs logic?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mider999
they let you make this gauntlet but they get mad at me for making a thread about quanchi vs logic? its in the rules that u cannot include a posters name in any thread. now cease and desist with the bashing.

llagrok
This isn't even a challenge for LT.

Goddess Kali

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman beats him up. In all honesty Chuck Norris has a shot at winning here. HAHAHAHA

Mider999
its in the rules that u cannot include a posters name in any thread. now cease and desist with the bashing.

it should be part of the rules to not as as rude and rediculous as you but it seems it aint i have to deal with you i suggest you do the same.

Tyrant

Utrigita

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.