I have Episode 7,8,9 proof, here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediKatarn1
George Lucas On the Future of Star Wars
Lucas on whether we'll ever see Episode VIII.
by Eric Goldman
March 5, 2007 - This past weekend, George Lucas was honored at the Museum of Television and Radio's William S. Paley Television Festival. Fittingly, the conversation was mostly about Lucas's television work, both past and present, including The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles and the two upcoming Star Wars oriented television series he is developing. However, Lucas also touched upon his future film work, including whether there might be any more Star Wars movies.

Lucas called them "the mysterious other Star Wars movies," referring to ongoing fan speculation on whether there might ever be an Episode VII, VIII and IX. Lucas said comments he made long ago were misconstrued as absolute statements, explaining that when he first was making the Star Wars films and was asked about future sequels, he had remarked, off the cuff, "Maybe we'll do another when the actors are all 80." However, the writer/director than laughed and added that, "What I didn't realize is, I'll be 80." Lucas noted that future Star Wars movies were, "An idea that seemed amusing at the time, but doesn't seem realistic now."

As for what films he will be working on, Lucas said that he'd been trying to get Indiana Jones 4 and Red Tails made for years, but is now, "Just about to get them finished." Indiana Jones 4 goes into production soon for a May 2008 release, but Lucas's comments seem to hint there will be an announcement in the not too distant future about the long in development Red Tails, which focuses on the Tuskegee Airmen -- African-American pilots who fought in World War II.

Lucas spent much of the time during this appearance explaining the difficulties he sees in the film business, and why he will be focusing more on television in the future, which he thinks is more "fun." Regarding his oft-mentioned "little, experimental" films he wishes to make, he reiterated his desire to do just that, but added these projects, "Might not make it into theaters."

For more on Lucas's conversation at the Paley Fest, including more details on the two upcoming Star Wars TV shows, check out the full article on IGN TV!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas is only talking a 16 year break from Star Wars. Come May 2021, 2024 and 2027 will be the release of Star Wars: Episode VII,VIII,IX A.K.A The Sequel Trilogy (The Fallen Hero, The Republic in Crisis and Victory of the Force). Also look at this article (source: www.IGN.com ) for a minute. He said he might do another Star Wars Trilogy when the actors (Mark Hamill, Carris Fisher, Harrison Ford and Billy Dee Williams) are in their 80s. 80-16=64 which is how old Lucas is today. Now Revenge of the Sith (Episode III) was made in 2005. If we add 16 years to 2005 (2005+16="2021) which of course is the year Episode 7-The Fallen Hero comes out. Which all indicates that Mickey Suttle is for real and is a consultant for George Lucas. Haaaa beat that Scourge idiots:-P

xxxpoppunker182
the names for the movies came straight from supershadow.......

jedikatarn1 lucas isn't making anymore star wars movies

Darth Hord
way to double post. Show me a link

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Actually GL just turned 63 in May.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Lucas

Second, if Lucas was really making more Star Wars movies, it doesn't make sense for him to wait 16 years from now. In 16 years Lucas, Hamill, Fisher, Ford may be taking the big dirt nap. Besides I would think that George Lucas himself and not some cronie named Mickey Suttle would come out and formally announce a brand new Star Wars trilogy.

Darth Hord
yea not to mention Suttle's plots are TERRIBLE

Deadmandelux3
Ok Corky, I've been reading these threads for a while and you need to quit talking out of your a**. Heres a quote from what you posted,

However, the writer/director than laughed and added that, "What I didn't realize is, I'll be 80." Lucas noted that future Star Wars movies were, "An idea that seemed amusing at the time, but doesn't seem realistic now."

So, with him saying that he said that out of amusement and it DOESN'T seem REALISTIC now, how does that spell out to him making the films. I remember when I got sucked into Mickey's little fantasy world then realized that I was the sucker. Get it together mate and come down from this place that SS got you stuck in.

Here's a link to the article at IGN TV, which doesn't show what Corky put up, and yes Corky I know that isn't your name but when you stop acting the way you do I'll refer to you by your real name.

Well it seems I can't post links yet so just copy and paste, "Museum of Television and Radio's William S. Paley Television Festival George Lucas" in Google search engine and you'll see both links to the IGN report.

Darth Hord
I've tried several times in the giggletime happy thread to get through him pointing out MANY contradictions and BS i've found on ss.com but everytime he says ur wrong,mr.s suttle says this,"lucas" says that, cory get ur head out of your a**, and come back to reality.And DONT bring in religion and politics here

Deadmandelux3
I don't want to get off topic so I'll post a reply to that right now in the Happy Time thread.

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
George Lucas On the Future of Star Wars
Lucas on whether we'll ever see Episode VIII.
by Eric Goldman
March 5, 2007 - This past weekend, George Lucas was honored at the Museum of Television and Radio's William S. Paley Television Festival. Fittingly, the conversation was mostly about Lucas's television work, both past and present, including The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles and the two upcoming Star Wars oriented television series he is developing. However, Lucas also touched upon his future film work, including whether there might be any more Star Wars movies.

Lucas called them "the mysterious other Star Wars movies," referring to ongoing fan speculation on whether there might ever be an Episode VII, VIII and IX. Lucas said comments he made long ago were misconstrued as absolute statements, explaining that when he first was making the Star Wars films and was asked about future sequels, he had remarked, off the cuff, "Maybe we'll do another when the actors are all 80." However, the writer/director than laughed and added that, "What I didn't realize is, I'll be 80." Lucas noted that future Star Wars movies were, "An idea that seemed amusing at the time, but doesn't seem realistic now."

As for what films he will be working on, Lucas said that he'd been trying to get Indiana Jones 4 and Red Tails made for years, but is now, "Just about to get them finished." Indiana Jones 4 goes into production soon for a May 2008 release, but Lucas's comments seem to hint there will be an announcement in the not too distant future about the long in development Red Tails, which focuses on the Tuskegee Airmen -- African-American pilots who fought in World War II.

Lucas spent much of the time during this appearance explaining the difficulties he sees in the film business, and why he will be focusing more on television in the future, which he thinks is more "fun." Regarding his oft-mentioned "little, experimental" films he wishes to make, he reiterated his desire to do just that, but added these projects, "Might not make it into theaters."

For more on Lucas's conversation at the Paley Fest, including more details on the two upcoming Star Wars TV shows, check out the full article on IGN TV!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas is only talking a 16 year break from Star Wars. Come May 2021, 2024 and 2027 will be the release of Star Wars: Episode VII,VIII,IX A.K.A The Sequel Trilogy (The Fallen Hero, The Republic in Crisis and Victory of the Force). Also look at this article (source: www.IGN.com ) for a minute. He said he might do another Star Wars Trilogy when the actors (Mark Hamill, Carris Fisher, Harrison Ford and Billy Dee Williams) are in their 80s. 80-16=64 which is how old Lucas is today. Now Revenge of the Sith (Episode III) was made in 2005. If we add 16 years to 2005 (2005+16="2021) which of course is the year Episode 7-The Fallen Hero comes out. Which all indicates that Mickey Suttle is for real and is a consultant for George Lucas. Haaaa beat that Scourge idiots:-P

Shoot yourself in the face.

Darth Hord
time to drop the nukes on katarn.
tomcat

Ushgarak
Please no more threads like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.